The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:41 pm

"What, you think everyone here is a genius? Jeez, use common sense..." Sasha snorted, shaking her head, "We were all just normal people before hell broke loose." She put the last of the clothing boxes onto a cart. "C'mon, let's bring these to the other room now."

---

"W-well, nervous, yes, but not necessarily in a bad way..." Chase tried to explain, rubbing at his bright red face with one hand.

---

Gabe looked kind of confused at that, tilting his head and asking, "Park-what?" He still held his rifle in his hands, while the younger guard drove the truck off to meet Zero.

(Ahahaha! XD Old man does not understand.)

---

(Aarani sounds good... ouo"

Shiloh: *tries to hold her gun to her head but it's kind of a large shotgun and she can't* ;A;

STAHP THAT AND LIVE! *takes the gun* You can go and talk to him again once you calm down. Just go and work out or whatever... and be happy you have such an understanding, sweet boyfriend who will forgive you even if he doesn't want to.

Sasha: And watch what I taught Nani! o7o

Nani: *wearing a scanty clothing* o//m//o' Do I have to...?

Sasha: Yes! Now just pose like I showed you and--

*smacks Sasha with a frying pan* Stahp stealing my little kitty's innocence! D8< Nani, honey, go get changed before Aaron and Jonah fight over the right to nosebleed here...

Nani: *runs into her room and slams the door shut behind her* That was so embarrassing... T^T

Sasha: WORTH IT! *rubbing at her head*

Anyways, to the RP... XD What should Aarani do? o3o? Just fluff?)

Greyson glanced over at the otters, noticing that Phillip seemed to be finished with his food. He walked over, putting a hand on Phillip's shoulder and assuring him, "It's okay if you can't finish. I know I gave you a lot. All I ask is that you do your best to eat well at every meal, until you gain a little weight... Don't make me be the mean sister's boyfriend who force-feeds you." He smiled a bit, letting him know it was a joke.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Jonah: *had his eyes covered* As much of a man that I am I really don't wanna see that shit...

GAY!!!

Jonah: D:<

*is smacked for being an asshole* XP Coming from someone who's in the same shoes as Roy I sound like a total hypocrite...but I also like this one girl who is fuckin hilarious...and recently had her wisdom teeth removed...speaking of that WHERE THE HELL IS THE VID OF HER HIGH AS A KITE I WANNA SEE THAT SHIT XD If you have no idea who I'm talking about  look at the poster above me...)

"It's a form of free running...but nevermind!" Jonah replied scratching the back of his head and starting to look around, "Hey Lance, where the piss am I going?"

"Head three blocks north of your current location then hang a left."

"Rodger that."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm

(SHILOH NO! ;~; WE PROMISE EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT IN THE END! </3 

Phillip: ...;~;? 

Oh my God.... Sasha..... XDDDD Poor Nani! 

Aaron: e//u//e 

*shoots him with a tranquilizer* 

Aaron: *is hit and falls over, unconscious* xnx 

Okay.... I'm going to seriously need more of these.... Jeez....

And some Aarani fluff would be good. ouo)

Phillip looked up at Greyson when he came over, and his face (with his tattered ears) went a little pink at that. Knowing Greyson, he would probably do that.... "I-I'll try." The otter finally ended up saying with a bit of a smile, "The force-feeding isn't necessary."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:47 pm

"I was thinking more of others being taught, but hey sometimes you never know. Anyways yeah let's just get these to the other room." Calvin answered and started to move the cart.

---

(Friend: Hey Chase e3e when are you going to tell Pippa that you've been in a relationship with Justice? I want to know.

SHUSH YOU!)

"Please let me know if I do something to make you uncomfortable, ok?" the Papillion said and hugged him again.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:48 pm

(*Hands fly up* Yes Roy I am bi...welcome to the club *give Roy a jacket that says "I'm bi and I'm proud" on it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:55 pm

(Roy: *holds up jacket* ....Zis eesn't necessary. 

Dude, it totally is. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 8:56 pm

(IKR! XD I heavily favor the opposite sex however I am technically bi.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:01 pm

(That's Roy. :p He does prefer woman, but can find the same sex attractive. :p 

Roy: -///-" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 pm

(My dad has that video, and I dunno if I want it from him... -////-'

Sasha: You were hiiiiiiigh.... eue

*runs and joins Nani in hiding* I knowwww!)

Gabe started to walk towards the destination, thanks to the instructions Lance gave them. "Well, I don't do any fancy running, but I have feet and I know how to use them." He had always been a stubborn man, and was even more so in his old age.

---

Greyson couldn't help but ruffle Phillip's hair a little, glad that the kid was smiling. "Go ahead and get back to sleep, if you want. We won't wake you till morning." He then started carrying more dishes over the sink to resume his cleanup, while Bebe fluttered over to Phillip, a heart appearing over her head. She apparently enjoyed being around him, and wanted to accompany him again.

---

Meanwhile, Nani was still home with Aaron. She was grateful for the break from the infirmary, and spent every moment she could with the panther as he healed. At the moment, she was reading a book on the couch, of course with Aaron with her; the panther had been resting since his wounds still bothered him, and he lay with his head in her lap. While one hand held her book, the other gently petted his black hair, only stopping when she needed to turn the page before she resumed the petting.

---

"Yeah, I guess..." Sasha muttered, pushing the cart down the hallway. "Anyways, where you livin', kid? Got a roomie? I stay with my brother and his girlfriend." She had been considering moving out, though, because their mushy couple stuff got annoying sometimes and they would probably appreciate the space.

---

(Chase: omo ... She had an ex, but we don't talk about him, either.)

"I will..." Chase promised, draping his arms around her again. He laid flat on his back on the picnic blanket, rolling Pippa up onto him so he could still cuddle her.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:05 pm

"Not too far away from here. I don't have a roommate or at least not yet." he answered. he didn't care if he had a roommate or not so long as they didn't make fun of his height.

---

(Friend: I bet she would if you asked her e3e

Pippa: T^T)

Pippa laughed a bit and snuggled into him, her fluffy tail started to wag. "I love you." she said.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:08 pm

Jonah laughed a little bit, "Alright just keep up then."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:10 pm

(Oh my God..... XDDDDD)

"Thank you...." Phillip replied, before watching Greyson leave. His attention turned back to Bebe, and he smiled before petting the Chao gently on the head. Then, he looked back to his sister, "Goodnight.... I'll see you tomorrow." 

Tina nodded a little, and stood up as she went to put her stuff in the sink, "Goodnight.... Just, if you need anything, don't be afraid to get us." 

"I know...." Phillip replied, before giving into his exhaustion again and entering Greyson's room again. It wasn't long before he was curled up on the bed, and started to doze off. 

---

Meanwhile, Aaron was enjoying Nani's company, and her spoiling of him. He purred faintly while she read and pet his hair-- he wasn't asleep, but pretty damn close to. He wore a loose-fitting shirt that didn't bother his wounds too much, even though they were healing, and not hurting as much. "What are you reading....?" Aaron finally asked, as he became curious about what Nani was reading.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:22 pm

(Sasha: Yay for bisexuals! o7o

Hahaha! XD I'll admit I'm a little bi-curious... dunno if I'd actually ever be truly attracted to another girl though. *shrug* But it's fun to write as characters with different sexualities than your own, just to see things from a different point of view. Hence Sasha. XD And now Scotty. owo <3

I'm running out of things for Sasha to say... o7o")

Embarrassed, Chase hid his face in Pippa's hair a little, saying in a quiet, shy voice, "Love you, too, Pip..." He couldn't help but be shy, even with her. It just happened.

---

Gabe snorted, "Keep up, he says! I'll show ya keepin' up!" He made a conscious effort to almost outpace the much younger and partially robotic man, as though he was proving something. Gabe hadn't always been this competitive, but you had to fight every day in the Sect, so it was a behavior he had learned.

---

Bebe followed Phillip and curled up with him, acting like a warm, purple teddy bear. While she kept the younger otter company, Greyson and Tina were alone again... and awkward. Grey focused on washing the dishes, though he felt his face heat up a bit again as he thought about where he would be going after dinner... Don't make this any more awkward than it has to be. You two have fallen asleep on the couch together, so why not go to bed intentionally together?

---

Nani glanced down at Aaron when he asked her a question, replying, "It's an old book called Death of a Salesman. I chose it randomly from the library.... I really love that we have one." She then put the book down, focusing all of her attention on the panther. "How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:27 pm

(You forgot Sasha post XD)

"First your fussy now your shy or are you still a bit fussy?" she teased.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 9:29 pm

(I think that we were all a little bi-curious sometime growing up. There's nothing wrong with that. But I do like to have some diversity. 

Nate: o7o 

Roy: I guess zough..... 

Stone and Lillian: *shrug*) 

The air, now thick with awkwardness, threatened to choke Tina. Her face heated up again as she went to put her plate on the counter for Greyson to wash, before she went to clean the table. Come on.... It's not that bad! You're just going to sleep.... For Aurora's sake, I was on the couch with him earlier..... It's the same, right? 

---

"I think I'm okay.... I mean, I'm feeling better, if that'sh what you're ashking." Aaron replied, before adding, "And I know I don't feel like getting up from here." He was rather comfortable on Nani, and just didn't want to aggravate his body more than he should.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:00 pm

(I didn't forget, I said I dunno what else to do... o7o")

"H-hey! I... I am not fussy..." Chase blushed darker at that comment. "I am worried within reason..."

---

Eventually, Greyson ran out of dishes to wash. He let out a breath as he dried his hands on a hand towel, finally speaking, "Well... I guess I'm going to go and get ready for bed." He ran a hand through his grey hair, trying to stop feeling so awkward but failing.

---

Nani chuckled a little, combing her fingers through his hair again. "You can lie there for as long as you need to, so long as I don't have a reason to get up."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:03 pm

(XD)

"Yes you are." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:10 pm

Tina looked up when Greyson spoke, and nodded a little, "Alright...." Still blushing, Tina finished up what she was doing, before going off into her room to change her clothes. Aurora.... God, this was going to be an awkward night. Tina knew it. It was too late to back out now. 

---

"I can live with that." Aaron continued to purr faintly, his shorter tail wagging a little. He still felt a little sleepy, but wide awake at the same time-- the panther, sadly, was used to that feeling.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Sasha: Yay for bisexuals! o7o

Hahaha! XD I'll admit I'm a little bi-curious... dunno if I'd actually ever be truly attracted to another girl though. *shrug* But it's fun to write as characters with different sexualities than your own, just to see things from a different point of view. Hence Sasha. XD And now Scotty. owo <3

I'm running out of things for Sasha to say... o7o")

Embarrassed, Chase hid his face in Pippa's hair a little, saying in a quiet, shy voice, "Love you, too, Pip..." He couldn't help but be shy, even with her. It just happened.

---

Gabe snorted, "Keep up, he says! I'll show ya keepin' up!" He made a conscious effort to almost outpace the much younger and partially robotic man, as though he was proving something. Gabe hadn't always been this competitive, but you had to fight every day in the Sect, so it was a behavior he had learned.

---

Bebe followed Phillip and curled up with him, acting like a warm, purple teddy bear. While she kept the younger otter company, Greyson and Tina were alone again... and awkward. Grey focused on washing the dishes, though he felt his face heat up a bit again as he thought about where he would be going after dinner... Don't make this any more awkward than it has to be. You two have fallen asleep on the couch together, so why not go to bed intentionally together?

---

Nani glanced down at Aaron when he asked her a question, replying, "It's an old book called Death of a Salesman. I chose it randomly from the library.... I really love that we have one." She then put the book down, focusing all of her attention on the panther. "How are you feeling?"

Jonah couldve smoked Gabe with no problem but he chose not to for a couple reasons. They made their way toward the old Marshall home getting turn-by-turn navigations from Lance. When the got there Jonah could hardly believe the pile of rubble was once a house...

"Alright now what?" Jonah asked the vulpine

"Youll have to dig your way down to the basement. There should be a safe down there, cheapo piece of junk safe. Bust it, get those blueprints and get the hell out of there."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:23 pm

At that, Chase just sort of made a little noise and tried to hide his red face, clearly quite embarrassed. He was even more embarrassed because he couldn't seem to think of any good response, which just worsened the situation and made him look rather silly... Hopefully Pippa found really awkward people cute, or this would suck.

---

Greyson quietly entered his room, since Phillip was sleeping there, and plucked up some pajamas before going into the bathroom to change. He didn't want to traumatize the guy even more by changing in there with the risk of him waking up and seeing him... Just nope.

---

Nani smiled almost a little crookedly as she looked down at him, her ears held slightly downward and eyes having a tired expression in them. She gently ran her hand over his head again, slowly, while falling into one of her silent dazes, though her eyes weren't blank; they were frankly rather adoring, as though this scarred, angry teen was somehow the most amazing person on the planet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:24 pm

"So we're after blueprints? For what?" Gabe asked, having no idea how they were supposed to get to the basement with all of this rubble in their way. He scratched at his head, frowning. The ocelot's severe grey eyes were narrowed, his spotted pelt bristling slightly with agitation.

(I think it's funny that Jonah is with Nani's dad... without knowing it... XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:26 pm

"Your silly Chase." she laughed and messed up his hair.

(Friend: Hey Chase e3e I have a question....what would you do if Justice came back and was still preggers? Would you go back to Justice or would you stay with Pippa? eue

What is wrong with you.....

Friend: Everything eue)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:29 pm

"Apparently, Lance Kuroneko had an idea to build a battle mech or some shit but he said he was going to repurpose the prints for prosthetic limbs and stuff." Jonah said and helped as much as he could being that he only had one arm.

Zero was looking for a truck...apparently...he hadnt seen it yet but he was patiently waiting on them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:30 pm

(Oh God.... XDDDDD)

Tina, now clad in her pyjamas, awkwardly sat on her bed with her legs crossed. She had pulled the covers back, so she could easily crawl under them to go to bed from where she sat. The otter waited for Greyson, while trying to stop her blushing face. You might as well get used to it... I mean, when this hellhole is over... The thought of marrying Greyson just made her visibly hide her face against her knees as she brought them to her chest to hide her blush. 

---

Aaron blinked as he watched Nani gaze down at him like that.... She's in her daze again... The panther couldn't bring himself to move at all-- he scarcely moved, with his chest barely moving as he breathed. She looked tired, but there was that adoration in her eyes that stood out a lot. It's like she can see into people.... 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:33 pm

(NO!!!! NO NO NO CAUSE HER PLAYER WOULDNT BE ABLE TO RESIST JONAH!!

Jonah: We're not pulling a Sonic 06 here!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: