The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... Empty
PostSubject: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:09 pm

(Okay. o3o I just sent you my email, so there.

Aw, Laura... X3

Roy: o/////o...

Jax: o3o

Yes, there will be. XD

Aaron: I can try... But I can't guarantee anything...

Well, that's better than nothing. XP

Stone: o//n//o?!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:28 pm

(Okay. owo I've already added like four pages to the book during my editing, so... it's getting bigger as I reword things and add more description. XD

Side note: Chin-kissing is totally gonna be a Lauroy thing in the book now. Height differences are so yes.

Laura: ^w^ There. <3

Nani: *purrs and nestles her face against his hand, nuzzling him with her cheek*

Scotty: *pets Stone's hair as though trying to soothe him, though he is still flustered and embarrassed himself* o//m//o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:33 pm

(Awesome. o7o I'm really fucking excited now.

Even better: chin and neck kissing. e3e

Roy: o////o

Jax: o7o!!!!

Aaron: *wraps his arms around Nani and pulls her close*

Stone: o//n//o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:38 pm

(030')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:45 pm

(Sil! *glomps* I'm working on Pantheon, at long's last! And getting real work done! XD

Okay, now, I have a very important question... I am now editing Chapter One, which is when Flare and Jayden are mentioned as being supposedly married. Should I change that now and have Flare be unmarried with no children? I can make this change now, but will not be able to once the book is larger without having to change a lot.

Ouhehehehehe... eue

Laura: o//u//o" ... *sort of hides her face against Jax now*

Nani: *contentedly huddles against him and purrs*

Scotty: *tows Stone away* Let's go and... um... I don't know, but something. o//n//o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 pm

(Nah she can be married to Jay-Jay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 8:51 pm

(Chin and neck kisses will be the end of me. XD

Roy: o////o'

Guys, I found a song for D!Roy, P!Roy, and maybe K!Roy: Warriors by Imagine Dragons. o3o'

P!Jayden still being a thing in Pantheon is fine with me.

Aaron: *smiles a little again* <3

Stone: O-okay... ./////.')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:33 pm

(OH GOSH I AM ON A ROLL. I've added eight pages so far tonight! EIGHT! *screams and flails* I've been struggling with Pantheon for weeks and here I am writing away! >7< I am so happy right now, you have no idea!

I love how the book starts out with Lauroy, and I am totally improving it... <3 Be sure to reread like all of the chapters because they are all getting the shit revised out of them. XD

And okay. o3o P!Jayden is sort of important, so good... ouo"

One thing I'm changing is the fact that when it's raining in the first chapter, Laura isn't afraid at all... but now that we decided she's afraid of thunderstorms... eue

Laura: Oh dear. >//~//<" *hides her face in embarrassment*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:42 pm

(Holy shit... o7o'

And I will, once you send it to me. o3o *keeps on refreshing my email*

Huh... That's gonna be fun... o7o Sorry P!Laura.

P!Roy: ...

o3o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:45 pm

(I'm still editing, I'll tell you when I send it, sweetie. ouo"

Don't worry, she doesn't freak out as much as she does in OOC conversations. I promise. XD

P!Laura: >//m//<" ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 pm

(*still does it anyway* o7o'

Well, that's good. Kind of. o3o

P!Roy: ...

He still doesn't like it... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:52 pm

(Welll.... P!Roy kinda feels like a dick for doing paperwork during the storm and not thinking about poor Laura until she comes into his study to find him. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:55 pm

(Ah, okay... I think that sounds more P!Lauroy than the original beginning... o7o' As much as neither are really good on P!Roy's side.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:57 pm

(Yeah, I'm tweaking it so they aren't trying as hard to have a baby... I think it's something they bring up occasionally, but Jacques still won't be exactly as planned as he was originally. o3o I'm revamping like all of the first four chapters, and I like it a lot better this way. XD

Anyways, wanna RP at all? I know Sil wants Flare/Winnie and possibly something else if I come up with anything... so I oughta post for her. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 9:59 pm

(Okay... I think that's better. o3o'

...I should reply to your post. o7o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:03 pm

(Oh, and the name of their planet has changed. I dunno if this name is permanent, but... Loem. It's a play on "Earth" and "loam." Get it? XD *shot* I had to give it a stupid name at least for now... sneaking humor into my stories or books is half the fun.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:06 pm

(....nice. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:09 pm

"Even if Maude does come to give us a hand, I'll still be stressing..." Phillip admitted as he helped guide her to their shared apartment. "It's kind of hard to not... Especially since we don't know if these medicines will work or not." Phillip ran a hand through his hair, I'm so screwed... But I don't feel myself drifting off, and I can remember what I just did, so I should be okay...

---

"Chase, I'm workeeng on eet." Roy said, sounding annoyed, but he slowly started to not squirm as much as he kind of gave into the canine. He fell quiet for a moment, before saying, "Zanks..." The bat then looked over to Laura, who was having somewhat of a hard time keeping up with the long legged canine. The bat's hazel gaze turned back to Chase again, "Maybe you can slow down a leettle?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm

(Hehehehe. XP It might just be a space-filler until I come up with some badass planet name.)

Feeling a little paranoid, Shiloh decided to do her best to look after Philip even without being able to literally look at him. She squeezed his hand, assuring him, "They'll work, either that or they'll come up with something else... It's my eyes, not my life, on the line... It'll be okay."

---

"Hmm?" Chase glanced back, and realized why Roy asked that. He sometimes forgot that his legs were so much longer than petite little Laura's, whose head didn't even come up to his shoulder. I keep forgetting how tiny she is! Pippa's taller than that.

Laura had to almost jog to keep up, moving briskly after them. "I'm okay! It's okay, really..."

By the time the three of them reached the Brodeur residence, EJ had just left-- they could catch a glance of the cat hurrying down the hallway, looking like he was running away from something, but then he rounded a corner and vanished without ever noticing them. Chase gazed after him for a moment, then grunted, "Hope he's not upset about something... I guess we can ask your parents that, though." He lowered Roy to the ground, making sure the bat was steady on his feet before daring to let him put some of his weight on his leg.

----

(And for you, Sil! SILFURRRRRR--! *throws a Winnie plushie at you* <3)

Winnie wanted some Flare time... not Flare-does-something-quick-time, like making her a sandwich or something, but some real social time when they could hang out together. The two were like sisters in many ways, but hadn't had much time to actually behave that way, what with how stressed and busy Flare had been lately. Today, however, the albino fox was not going to let her feline companion leave the house without her. She went marching out of her bedroom relatively early that morning, and essentially just glomped Flare before the cat had a chance to get out of bed.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:38 pm

(Good job.... XD

*excitedly refreshes my email multiple times* o7o?

Roy: Blue, please stop.

NEVER.

Roy: -_-")

Phillip let out a sigh through his nose, and squeezed Shiloh's hand back. He felt reassured a little, but still doubted, "I guess..." Aurora, please let this work... Please... The otter tried not to think about it as they made it down the hallway, and passed a few Devas on their way home. Phillip paid them no mind as he focused more on himself, and getting them home. I really can't afford a seizure now...

---

Roy was about to call out to EJ, but the cat was gone before he could really do anything. This troubled the bat, especially since he and Chase were thinking along the same lines. Something must have happened... What, I dunno. Roy turned his attention back to himself as he focused on standing-- the bat had grabbed onto Chase's arm, as he didn't really trust himself right now, "I zink I'm alright..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:41 pm

(I'm only halfway through chapter one! If you read it now, it will be so confusing due to the edits I've already made. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:44 pm

(I'm kind of in the verge of I really don't care... o7o'...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:58 pm

(Okay, okay, I'll send you what I have soon... lemme finish this blurb...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 10:59 pm

(Okay. OwO)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2014 11:05 pm

(Oh mai... This is new... Image33

THIS MAKES ME LAUGH SO HARD OH MY GOD.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: