The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Story Page

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Yersh. Because I shall write stories and place them here for all to see. XD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:24 pm

THE CUTE STORY OF ETERNAL JOY

Because that title is friggin' epic. XD

I wrote this with a FEVER. HELL YEAH. XD

-----------------------------------------

"Mama...?" Jacques reached one little hand out, his eyes wide and starting to fill with tears, "I-I want to go with you!" He was scared, because he had never seen his mother like this, at least not that he could possibly remember. She was always so strong, the one to pick him up when he fell down and kiss his scraped knees better before covering them with a band-aid... and she would hold him on her lap and rock in the rocking chair if he couldn't get to sleep, or if he missed his father when he was away. She was invincible-- she never cried, and always laughed, and somehow had the energy to take care of the house and him at the same time, without ever losing face, without ever losing an ounce of that grace she effortlessly possessed.

This... this was so much different. His mother was now unable to even stand up on her own, sitting in a wheelchair and cringing as she stifled a moan of pain by biting her lip. Her face was pale, her eyes wide and pupils shrunken down as though she was fighting something Jacques couldn't see... some sort of horrible thing that was breaking her down...

"Papa!" Jacques cried helplessly, looking up at his father, who was the one pushing the wheelchair Laura sat in, "L-let me come... I-I want to stay with Mama... she's hurting..." A tear rolled down his soft, round face as he gazed pleadingly up at him, "P-please, Papa..."

Smiling in understanding, the brown-eyed bat knelt down so he was at his little son's level, giving him a quick hug as he promised, "Everytheeng ees goeeng to be okay, Jacques... I'll take care of Mama." He gently rubbed at the little boy's ears while Jacques sniffled and clung to his sweater, "Trust me, eet's alright..."

Another hand suddenly touched the top of Jacques' head, and he looked up to see his mother smiling down at him, despite the pain that was clear in her eyes. The marten gently caressed his face with her fingertips, murmuring, "Mama will be back soon... Be strong for me, okay?"

Jacques just looked at her for a moment, and then he wiped at his face and nodded, "O-okay, Mama... J-just come back soon..."

"I will..." she promised in a soft voice, and then her hand withdrew so she could wrap her arms around herself once again, distracted by her pain.

Then Roy started to push the wheelchair again, and the Brodeurs vanished down the hospital hallway, leaving little Jacques standing there in the doorway to the waiting room. The small bat tried to keep a straight face, but lost it when his parents turned a corner and vanished from view, "M-mama! Papa!" He plopped down on the floor, covering his face with his arms and starting to cry all over again, "I-I want to help Mama! Sh-she's stronger when I'm with her... I-I'm her... I'm her tough little man..."

"Jacques..." gentle arms lifted him up off the floor, cradling him close, and he recognized his grandmother's voice, "It's alright... your mother is going to be fine."

He clung to Anna as she sat down in one of the chairs lined up against the wall, hiding against her as he took some comfort in the idea that not all of his family was off in some mysterious hospital for reasons he didn't fully understand. The little boy was finally calming down as his grandparents murmured comforting words and rubbed his back, but then he heard a rather sharp little voice complain at him.

"Big baby! Whatcha cryin' for?"

"Hmm?" Jacques lifted his head off Anna's shoulder and looked down to see a little spotted girl standing there. He knew her a little, enough to remember she was the child of Aaron and Naomi, or Aunt Nani as he called her. He tilted his ears back, feeling indignant, "If it was your Mama, you'd be crying, too!"

The leopard girl tilted her head back and laughed, "Ha! Don't be silly! I'm not a crybaby like you!"

"H-hey..." Jacques glared down at the girl, wondering why she was being so pushy with him.

The adults all chuckled a little, and Aaron and Nani took seats across from Anna and Richard. Scolding, Aaron reached out and tapped his daughter's arm, warning her, "Lainey, behave. You don't have to be mean. Why don't you go show Jacques the toys?" He glanced up at the Brodeur grandparents, as though silently adding, Distract him.

"Okay, Daddy," Lainey huffed, then reached one hand up at Jacques, who still sat on Anna's lap, "C'mon, Jack."

The little boy grasped her hand, holding onto it as he climbed down off his grandmother's lap. As his feet touched the floor, he huffed, "It's Jacques."

"Whatever," Lainey didn't seem to listen, tugging on his hand as she led him away from the adults, over to the corner of the room that had some toys and books to play with, "Let's play with something..."

Jacques looked around at the toys, then sat on the floor and reached for the Lego blocks, "I play with these at home... Papa builds stuff with me when he comes home from work. We make houses and stuff."

Lainey crouched next to him, looking at the blocks with a curious expression on her face, "I don't play with these... are they fun?"

"Mm-hmm!" he nodded, then smiled and stuck two blocks together, "You just gotta put the holes and the bumps together, and they stick! So you can build stuff. You try."

"Okay," the spotted feline got more comfortable and picked up a red block, smiling, "This is my favorite color... I'm gonna make a red house." She started putting a bunch of red Lego blocks together, making a cube that could possible pass as a house.

Jacques watched her at first, glad he found someone to play with, but then his gaze started wandering over to the door again... He stared at it, feeling that compulsion to run off after his mother and father again. Is Mama okay? She hurt so much... What if she needs my help? As he grew more and more nervous, he stiffened, and his little wings gave a nervous flap.

"H-hey!" Lainey squealed, recoiling as Jacques' wings flapped in her face.

Snapping out of his daze, Jacques tucked his wings against his back again and blushed, quickly apologizing, "I-I'm sorry! Th-that just happens when I'm nervous!" He wrapped his arms around his head, curling up in a little ball as he mumbled miserably, "I-I'm worried about my Mama..."

"Oh come on," Lainey groaned, rolling her eyes, "This again?"

"Sh-she's hurting..." Jacques sniffled, on the verge of crying again as he hugged his knees.

Realizing that the little bat was about to cry, Lainey stopped, her eyes widening. She blinked, a little unsure what to do at first, then reached over and gently patted his shoulder, "Hey, it's okay... C'mon, kid, calm down, don't cry..." The feline girl smiled a little bit, suddenly asking, "How old are you?"

Sniffling, he looked up at her an answered in a quiet voice, "Four and a half..."

Lainey straightened up, grinning, "Well, I'm five, a whole half bigger than you. Don't you think I know what I'm talking about?"

"Uh... I guess," Jacques agreed, fiddling with a bit of his dirty blonde hair, "Do you really think my Mama is gonna be okay?"

"Of course she is," his friend replied confidently, then paused for a moment before scrambling to her feet, "Here, lemme prove it to you! Get up!" She grabbed his hand, pulling him to his feet.

Startled, the little bat squeaked as Lainey towed him across the room, "Why? Where are we going?"

Lainey grinned down at him, "Just over to my own Mama." She led her smaller friend over to the group of adults, which had gotten bigger in the time the two had been playing. More friends and family members arrived at the hospital, gathering in the waiting room and chatting together in low voices, eagerly awaiting some news about Laura. The newcomers included Jacques' aunt Rachel, who was his father's twin sister. His other aunt, Celeste, had arrived as well, but she had gone off to the room down the hall to be with Laura.

The adults glanced down as the young children walked over, but Lainey paid them no attention. She walked over to her mother, bringing Jacques with her, "Lemme show you... Look."

"What am I supposed to look at?" Jacques asked, confused, as he gazed up at his Aunt Nani with big eyes.

The ocelot smiled gently down at the children, her grey eyes soft and filled with nothing but kindness. She didn't reach out to pick up the children, because she was already holding someone else; a very little child, much smaller than either Jacques or Lainey, with the very pale grey fur and lilac-colored hair. She had big blue eyes, like Aaron's, but those big eyes were halfway closed as the toddler dozed in her mother's arms, clearly not picking up on the nervous excitement in the room. Nani smiled a little wider as Jacques' gaze fell on the little creature in her arms, and she murmured, "I understand what Elaine is trying to show you now..."

"Mom," Lainey hissed quietly, not liking it when her mother called her by that instead of her nickname. Then she shook her head a little, returning to her point, "Yes, Jack. This is my baby sister, Heather. She's two years old, lots smaller than us."

Jacques gazed curiously at the sleepy toddler, "Oooh... But why are you showing me your baby sister?"

"Cause I'm proving that babies happen a lot. My mommy gave me a baby sibling, and she's just fine, see? And your Mama is doing the same thing mine did, and she'll be fine, too," Lainey pointed out, smiling proudly down at Jacques, "I know it's confusing, but you just gotta remember that it'll all be okay once it's over. My Mama hurt a lot when Heather started to come, whatever that means, but once she was here, they were both fine. The same thing happened when the both of us were born, you know."

Listening intently to Lainey's speech, Jacques suddenly felt a little better about the situation, "So, Mama is gonna be okay once my baby sibling is here?"

"Exactly," Nani spoke up, smiling down at the little bat, "And everyone here came to support your mother. We give her strength."

Jacques nodded, "So that's why Mama told me to be strong for her... it helps her, for real?"

"Yup," Lainey nodded, pushing some of her black hair out of her face, still wearing a smug, toothy smile.

"Will my baby sibling be that big?" the little bat asked another question, pointing to Heather.

"No, Jack, don't be silly," she huffed, swishing her spotted grey-and-black tail, "My baby sister is two years old, and she's been growing that whole time. Your little baby will be lots smaller, so tiny she'll be like a bug!"

"Not that small," Anna spoke up with a laugh, overhearing the children's conversation. She held her hands apart, showing a small measure in size, "The baby will be about this long from the top of its head to the ends of its feet. That's how big you were, Jacques, and your sibling will be about the same size. Newborn babies are always little."

Feeling better than he had all day, Jacques nodded, then asked in a calmer voice than before, "Can you read a book to me and Lainey, Nana?"

Anna smiled, "Of course I can. Go pick out some books, and we'll read."

The two children chose a few story books, then climbed up onto Anna's lap, curling up into little balls so they would both fit. They sat quietly as Anna read the books to them one by one, taking time so they could look at the pictures before turning the page... at some point, they must have dozed off, because the next thing Jacques remembered was waking up to the sound of an eagerly-awaited voice talking to the others.

"A girl... a leettle girl... she's beautiful..."

Lifting his head, Jacques rubbed at his eyes and yawned, "Papa?" He looked up as his father turned to look at him, "Papa... Where is Mama? And the new baby?"

Roy smiled, looking tired but full of energy at the same time. He reached down to pick up his son, lifting him off of Anna's lap and holding him close, "We can go see zem now, Jacques. Are you ready?"

"Yes!" suddenly feeling wide awake, the four-year-old straightened up, his wings flapping once. He looked around for Lainey, but saw that she was sound asleep on Aaron's lap... It seemed he would greet the new baby without her, "I'm ready, Papa, I wanna see the baby... really really bad..."

Roy chuckled, then carried his little boy through the doorway, down the hallway where he and Laura had disappeared. Jacques was trembling with nervousness and excitement, clutching fistfuls of his father's sweater as they moved down the brightly lit hallway... down another hallway... around another turn... and then they stopped. They had reached a room, the door partially open, and they could hear soft noises from inside. His grip tightening on his father's shirt, Jacques held his breath as Roy carried him through the door, into the little hospital room...

"Mama!" the little boy was overcome with joy when he saw his mother sitting there in a hospital bed, looking tired... but happy. Happier than he had ever seen her.

Laura lifted her head, looking over at her little boy as she murmured in a raspy voice, "There you are, Jacques... Come here, and meet your new baby sister."

Roy carried the nervous four-year-old over to the bed, and sat him down on the mattress next to Laura. He then put a hand on his wife's shoulder, smiling down at the tiny infant she held in her arms, "Zees ees your seestair... 'er name ees Angelique..."

Jacques huddled close to his mother's side, peering over her arm at the tiny, blanket-wrapped creature she held. He was utterly shocked at how small and squishy this person was, with her little ears all limp and droopy still, and her tiny brown nose wiggling as she sniffed at the air. Her eyes were open, but they were kind of cloudy-- still, they were a greyish-brownish color, and it was clear she was going to have Roy's eyes once the cloudiness went away. She had very dark fur, like Roy's, being a coffee-brown color with pure black point markings. Standing out against her dark fur was a little wisp of bright, creamy-orange hair, which clung damply to her forehead.

"She's so... tiny..." Jacques said at last, then glanced up at his parents and asked in a nervous whisper, "Can I touch her?"

"Yes, just be gentle," Laura murmured, shifting so her son could reach better.

Tentatively, Jacques reached one hand out towards his sister, gently rubbing her cheek with his fingertip, "Her fur is really soft... Oh!" He pulled his hand back when the baby moved, her mouth opening in a yawn. The little bat stiffened, "She doesn't have teeth!"

His parents laughed softly, and he turned to look up at them again, smiling, "She'll grow some when she's bigger, right? And then I'll teach her all the best things to eat... I'll share all my snacks. And I'll show her how fun Lego blocks are, and my favorite story books, too. I'm gonna be the best big brother ever."

He reached out to rub Angelique's soft, fuzzy cheek again, talking directly to the baby, "You'll see, bébé... I love you already."

Laura leaned her head closer to Jacques', so the two could exchange little kisses, while Roy looked down over his little family with pride. Moments like these made it all worth it... every day of struggle he had ever gone through was worth it.

-------

Hehehe. ouo About the future babies!

Elaine "Lainey" is a grey feline hybrid with black rosettes, black hair, and yellow eyes. She takes a lot after her father, Aaron. Heather is her little sister, with pale grey fur and lilac-colored hair, no rosettes (she's solid-colored like Aaron), and blue eyes. She's more like Nani, and will have a more girly, timid personality than her sister. Lainey is five, and Heather is two.

And we know Jacques and Angelique already. ouo I looked up the French word for "baby," which is bébé, and I imagine he would call her that all the time as a sort of nickname. Jacques is about four and a half when Angelique is born. >w<
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:41 pm

....ROY I HOPE TO FLIPPING AURORA YOU NEVER, EVER STEP ON A LEGO. EVER. 

Roy: ono" 

AND OH MY GOD, THIS WAS NOT WHAT I EXPECTED AT ALL BUT IT WAS SO CUTE OH MY GOD. 

AND THE AARANI CHILDREN, JUST YES. *dies* I LOVE THEM ALREADY. 

Aaron: .... 

COME ON THAT WAS SO CUTE. 

AND THE BÉBÉ NICKNAME THAT JACQUES GAVE ANGELIGUES WAS ADORABLE. *flails* *ahem* Anyway, that was so cute.... >w< I kind of imagine that Jacques would respond to that and Jack, but mostly when he got older... *shrug* But it was cute. o7o
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:48 pm

Hey, it was all I could manage right now. XD It's okay for something I wrote while feverish and miserable.

COME ON GUYS. BABIES. JUST LOOK!

Yeah, I suddenly came up with the idea that Lainey coins the nickname "Jack," instead of one of his parents. She totally calls him that forever afterwards. XD I'll write more stories with them, and she will still call him Jack.

Nani: I DO MANAGE TO HAVE KIDS SOMEDAY! <3

Laura: Jacques is so much like Roy... So sweet... ;u;
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

It's good! I like it! o7o 

AND YES BABIES AND CHILDREN. AND AARON YOU'RE A FATHER SOMEHOW! 

Aaron: .... 

And cool! I'm so looking forward to seeing more stories with Jacques and Lainey..... She's so cute. And I imagine Heather and Angelique getting along as well, maybe. o3o" 

AND YES NANI THAT'S BEAUTIFUL! *dies* 

Roy: *cough* >///o" 

Welp, he's going to be sick and miserable now, so Laura will have to take care of him now. XD
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Laura: I'll take good care of you, Roy. ouo *hiding a hairbrush behind her back* <3

He shall not win. XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:17 pm

Nope. And she can do it because he won't be able to really do it himself. So ha. XD 

Roy: e////e"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:33 pm

Awwwww, it'll be adorable. ouo

Laura: I'll finally be able to touch his hair! *squeal* <3
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:37 pm

Yep. XD I'm looking forward to it. ouo 

Roy: e////<"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:37 pm

So yeah story time. I'm kind of skipping to the point why Matt would be upset since that seems to be the main thing you guys are wondering about.

Matthew was able to push his way from the crowd. He needed to get to Flare, he needed to kill her. When he finally made his why there of course she wasn't alone as Ragged warned. A little hedgehog girl was there with her. "Get out of here little girl. This is not something for you to see." Matt said. "Aaralyn go and get help." Flare told her. "W-what are you going to do to her?" Aaralyn asked, feeling afraid. "Just leave, please." Matt said. "N-no I'm not leaving her alone! S-she's hurt!" Aaralyn said. "Leave!" Matt said. "No!" she said and was now blocking Matt's way. Matt kept trying to push her aside, but each time she came back and even tried to fight him. This was dragging on for too long and it would just be easier to just kill her and Flare so that's what he did. He killed Aaralyn first since she was the closest to him when he killed her Flare cried, "No! What have you done! Your ruined her chance!" Matt become confused and said,"What are talking about?" Flare replied, "See for yourself you monster!" when Matt turned to look at the spirit that had come out of Aaralyn's body he was shocked. He understood why Ragged had said not to kill the person. Aaralyn was Jade...all this time his little angel was alive, given a second chance to live and he destroyed it. Jade was now crying as well, she had never imagined it would be Matt to hurt her and kill her. This wasn't the Matt she knew and loved, this was a monster.

Yep...short story for a short explanation. Yes it is true about Aaralyn in cannon, but the whole Matt thing might just stay in a story.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:41 pm

.....well, that happened. 

Roy: .....o_o"

He's kind of shocked.... I was, too. XD
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:45 pm

Now you see why Matt would be upset XD

Jade: It's Mr. Bat *hugs Roy* Shhhhhhhh

Also Aaralyn's power is to calm down people. I really want her to one day cuddle with Roy if he has a nightmare or something and she calms him down and he cuddles her back >w<
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:48 pm

Huh.... I really never expected it to be Jade.... and is that why Jade hasn't talked to Matt in a while? 

Roy: ono

YES PLEASE OH MY GOD IT CAN BE CANNON NOW AND MAKE SENSE. And maybe when Roy's in the infirmary and hurt, he can just be scared and upset, therefore being unable to really fall asleep. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:52 pm

More like why Jade hasn't been seen around at all. Also I put in a bit of a hint since she calls Chase 'Puppy' as a nickname and she also will eventually call Sasha 'Puppy' as well.

Jade: Shhh it's ok Mr. Bat *nuzzles* It will always be ok, why, because I love you <3

Yes! We must do that! Roy you shall have cuddles!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Aaaaaah, okay.... But what about when she was seen before with Matt? Is she able to still communicate with him somehow?

D'awww, Jade! I still love her nickname for Roy.... XD AND YES THERE WILL FINALLY BE CUDDLES.

Roy: >///o"

Welp, at least he's calming down a little. XD
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 5:59 pm

I mean more like since Aaralyn came along. Jade cannot communicate with Matt since she is now alive and doesn't remember anything about being Jade.

You want to know her nickname for Richard?

Jade: <3 *purrs*

Yay XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:05 pm

Ooh, okay.... I gotcha. 

AND YES OH MY GOD. PLEASE SAY SHE CALLS HIM RICKIE BECAUSE I WILL PISS MYSELF LAUGHING.

Richard: >///>'

Roy: ...?

X3
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:08 pm

Chase: .... *nopes it out of there*

Matthew: Dude... I might be crazy but I don't slay small children, nor act as a hit man for a ghost. ene' AND DAMMIT YOU GIVE ME MY JADE! *rage* YOU DISGUST ME WITH YOUR CONNIVING LITTLE PLANS TO FURTHER HURT ME!

Chase: *still noping*

Matt: GOD DAMMIT! *raging hard*
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:09 pm

Jade: owo? *sees Richard* Hey Mr. Bigger Bat! <3

I love your nicknames jade XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Fucking Chase oh my God.... XD This is going to end well. 

Oh my God.... I still like Rickie, but that's pretty good, too. XD

Richard: ...

Roy: *holds Jade out to Matt* eno"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:11 pm

Jade: ono' *is still scared of Matt* TnT *is about to cry*

Matt stop yelling! You're scaring her! DX
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:40 pm

Matt: *snatches Jade away from Roy and gently cuddles her* It's okay, baby... Don't cry... *scowls at Roy* How come he gets to be with her and I don't? It's not fair! </3

Chase: *hiding under a rock*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:46 pm

Oh my God Chase.... sorry bro.... ^^'

Roy: You can 'ave 'er! ono"

SSSSSSH NO ROY THE CUDDLING MUST BE CANNON AT LEAST ONCE. BECAUSE REASONS.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:52 pm

Jade: OnO' *is scared of Matt* Down!

Flare: >8( Stop scaring my sister!

Roy gets all the cuddles XD
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Yes he does. XD

Roy: I'M NOT GETTEENG INVOLVED EEN ZIS! ono *goes over to the rock Chase is hiding under and hides under it too*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kolerin Story Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Story Page   Kolerin Story Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Story Page
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next