The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:45 pm

(Aaand how old is Lillian and what is her last name? ^^' She and Isaak are going on the "Characters On Hiatus" list because they haven't been introduced yet. XD But they will, epically! Mwahahaha! And is she bi or lesbian?

Sasha: GO BI WOMEN YES! o7o .... But Pippa is for Chase... hopefully... maybe... someday... e3e' My fans just want me to sex everyone, don't they?)

Scotty held tightly onto Stone, not afraid of hurting him because of his strength, and was surprised to hear a rumbling noise. He had never heard the hybrid purr before, and it startled him, resulting in one of the sheep's classic derp moments as he lifted his head and looked around, as thought trying to find the source of the noise, "What was that?!"

(Hahahahahahaha--! *dies laughing* XD)

----

"Hmm... you'd look nice in these," Sasha showed Pippa a set of little white jewel studs, "The diamonds aren't real, but they look real enough. You'd look nicer in something glitzy like this than a plain old loop or something, and the princessy jewelry isn't really my thing. You'll like it though, it suits you."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:50 pm

(Stone: U-um.... o//////o"

Lillian's last name is Vandyke, and she's a lesbian. ^^' She's a trained soldier. And I'm really excited for when I get to use her-- she's a skunk as well.)

Stone stopped purring when Scotty lifted his head, and the hybrid also looked around, confused, "Huh...? I don't see anything...." He wasn't aware that Scotty was talking about his purring, or the fact that he was purring in general. His face had gone red, though, as he thought at first that someone had caught them or something. 

(OH MY GOD SCOTTY! XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:52 pm

(Friend: Well fine >m< go for the freaking purple shorty.

Joss: Hey!)

"They look great, thanks Sasha." Pippa said and gave a small smile.

(*is drawing Swan* Hmmmmm red or black...red...black...hmmmmm.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:54 pm

(Are you changing her design, Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:55 pm

(Not fully, only her hair color.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:57 pm

(Oh, okay. What is her fur colour again? And eye colour?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:58 pm

(Okay, thanks. ^^' And me too! ouo

Hey, sheep are easily startled. XD)

"I heard a noise... like a rumbly noise..." Scotty replied, looking around with big eyes, "But et's gone now..." He had no idea it had been Stone, and clearly the hybrid didn't know, either, at least not yet, "You dedn't hear et? Et was kinda loud..."

----

(Sasha: I never said I was going to be with Joss. eme' She's annoying.

Hey, be nice!

Sasha: Nice is not in my job description.)

"Okay, good. Now I'm gonna have to stab them into your ears, but it will only hurt for a second. Even my baby of a big brother got one of his ears pierced, three times, even! Okay, so I'm gonna do one at a time. Tell me when you're ready," Sasha took a quick moment to make sure the earrings and the spot she was going to put them were clean, so Pippa wouldn't get an infection or something.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:03 pm

(No problem. ^^' Skunks are hard to draw, though.... and I might change her colours, but I have a general idea about what she's like.

And okay, case in point. XD)

"Rumbling noise...?" Stone was confused for a second, before he blushed and said, "I think that was just me purring...." Rather embarrassed at that, he went and played with his hair again, "It's kind of a habit...." He was a little confused at why the sheep reacted the way he did when he heard the purring, but it was almost amusing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:08 pm

(She is white with black patches all around and her eyes are blue.)

"Ok, I'm ready." Pippa said, she braced herself a little bit. She knew this would be worth it in the end.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:09 pm

(Oh, right, I remember now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:10 pm

(Poor Stone... XDDD)

"You purr?" Scotty was relieved to hear that it wasn't some weird figment of his imagination, but embarrassed that he freaked out over something like purring. He let out a sigh, then smiled awkwardly at the hybrid, "Sorry, I dedn't know... et startled me." He chuckled, amused by his own jumpy behavior.

----

Meanwhile, Chase had run off to some lonely corner of Safekeep, so he could sit down by himself and take a breather. He fumbled with his pocket, pulling out his inhaler and taking a puff of it-- freaking out and panicking wasn't exactly good for someone who was recovering from a bad asthma attack. He felt fine afterwards, though, and knew there wouldn't be another emergency today. The canine stuffed his inhaler back into his pocket, then ran his hands through his hair and mumbled to himself, wishing he could just get close to people like a normal person. Dammit... now she's gonna be all upset with you and be asking you questions. You just keep digging yourself a deeper hole.

----

"Okay, and-- boop!" Sasha quickly pierced Pippa's right ear, and it certainly pinched for a second, but then it was fine, "One down, one to go. How ya doing, not gonna faint on me, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:15 pm

(His sister is a shipper. He needs all the help he can get. XD

Stone: o////o")

"Um, yeah... it's from being part cat, you know...? And it's alright... honestly, it was kind of amusing." Stone couldn't help but say, before adding, "It happens kind of often, when I'm really happy...." He blushed a bit at that, "I couldn't help myself."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:16 pm

(I must go and get my hair to be fabulous!)

Her hands went into a fist for a second, but then relaxed once it was over. "No, I'm ok. Do the other one." she replied. This isn't so bad, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:25 pm

(Okay, see you later, then. owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:29 pm

(Okay, Sil, talk to you later! ouo)

"I see now..." Scotty replied, "I-I'm glad I make you so happy..." He had no idea what to do now, or even when to let go of Stone, who was still caught in his arms at the moment, but at least he was less clueless about their relationship now... or was he? "Uh... are we... um...?"

----

Chase sat by himself for a little while, but he didn't really want to be alone, exactly. He made himself be alone out of his fear of people and certain situations, when all he really wanted was to have the comfort of those he was close to. But he couldn't just go invading their lives all the time... Especially the two he was thinking about right now. They have lives, too, y'know. They're young adults, and they have their parents and each other... they're fine now, at least better than before... It's you who's not alright, and you can't take that out on them.

Needing some air, he got up and forced himself to start walking again, his head held low and hair falling out of its ponytail, draping messily around his neck. He headed for one of the exits, stuffing his hands into his pockets.

---

"Okay," Sasha quickly did the other ear, then stepped back to admire her work, "They look pretty good! And you didn't squeal like a little girl, either-- good job." She chuckled and reached over to ruffle Pippa's hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:34 pm

(Roy: ....Chase.

Oh here we go.... ouo"

Roy: ...)

Blushing at that, Stone wasn't sure really what to do now, and had looked up when Scotty tried to speak again, "I-I guess...?" Embarrassed all over again, as there wasn't a proper 'asking out', Stone wasn't too sure what to do with it. He hadn't before, so he would just fuck up, probably. "I-I mean....you do, right...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:47 pm

(Chase: *in the emo corner* No. ;~;

C'monnnnn... you need to open up to the twins more. >8[

Chase: *shakes head, curled up in a little ball*)

"I... yes, I..." Scotty stammered. He paused, then continued, "I mean... thes whole time, we were trying et out, and preparing... so... now that we are ready... why not?" That was his reasoning, anyway.

---

Once he was outside, Chase pretty much did the same thing he was doing inside; sit there by himself and be miserable. He wound up at the very same river he had nearly drowned in after being crushed by a tree, sitting on the bank and staring down at the water. The canine felt painfully alone, but that wasn't really new... he heard himself sniffle a little and then furiously rubbed at his face, not wanting to cry like a little kid even if he was alone. Do NOT do the depression thing, just don't even start... He swallowed his grief and sat there hollowly instead, refusing to face his feelings, nevermind express them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:52 pm

(Roy: Chase, I can't 'elp you eef you don't tell me anyzing! D8< I wahnt to 'elp you, dammeet! Buht you don't tell me a fuckeeng zing! And I'm not a leettle naïve keed anymore! 

Roy, this anger is gonna get you in a bunch of shit-- 

Roy: OH SHUT UP BLUE! FUCK OFF! D8< 

o.o'.... )

"...okay, good point." Still blushing, Stone smiled a little, as this went a lot better than he had expected and really thought about. "I'm glad this happened....as much as I thought I fucked up at first..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:04 pm

(Nooo it erased my post again! *sob*

Chase: *still in the emo corner, trying not to listen to Roy's yelling but failing* Stop... please...)

Scotty never swore, so he was caught a little off guard when Stone dropped an f-bomb like that, but recovered as he focused on the conversation again, "I know... I was so worried about doing something dumb... I stell kind of am..."

---

Chase then thought about the twins' visit the day before... And he caught on to the other reason why Sasha visited them. She talked about me behind my back... Realizing that the twins probably knew all about his issues, and the fact that he was hiding things from them, he pulled at his blonde hair, stressing the hell out, No, dammit! They weren't supposed to have to worry about that...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:09 pm

(Nooooo! D8

Rachel: R-Roy--?

Roy: Don't 'Roy' me! D8< I'm sorry, buht eet would 'ave come eventually to us! I know I don't leesten to my own advice, you should really, Chase! 

....Roy, stop yelling. ono You're not making it much better.

Roy: ....*quietly, and somewhat defeated* Sorry....)

"Don't worry.... I know. I am, too. Love's weird... but again, I don't think it's really supposed to be understood...." Stone replied, shrugging his shoulders a little.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:16 pm

(Chase: *tense silence*

.... omo?)

Realizing he had to talk to the twins or they would just stress out on their own, Chase forced himself to get to his feet. Making himself walk towards Safekeep again was like walking through slowly hardening cement, getting more difficult the further he went... Just decide what to talk about and what to keep to yourself... unless Sasha already told them everything... dammit... The Saunders' siblings hidden behavior hadn't exactly been comforting. The twins were definitely upset, especially if Sasha mentioned that both she and her brother had attempted suicide at least once in their lives. That was where their Mods came from, after all.

----

Scotty paused again, then cleared his throat and got a rather determined look on his face. Stone kept saying "love" and "in love," but they had yet to say one particular thing about those words. The sheep took a moment to prepare himself, then put his hands on Stone's shoulders and said, "Well, Benjy... I love you." There. I said it. I admitted it to myself.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:23 pm

(Roy: ...

Rachel: ...Guys....? ono? 

Well, um.... owo" )

Hearing Scotty clear his throat, and looking up to seeing the rather determined look on the Scotsman's face, Stone was honestly confused until Scotty put his hands on Stone's shoulders and said those three words. Those words were very small, but they meant a hell of a lot more. Stone's face went immediately red-- he was taken aback, as Scotty had admitted it right there and then, "I l-love you too...."

---

After the talk with Sasha, Rachel was honestly stressed out again, which wasn't very good for either of the twins. She really didn't know what to do... Especially about the fact that Chase had kept a lot from them to protect them. Roy hadn't said much about it-- hell, he hadn't spoken much at all after that. She was getting somewhat concerned about all of it, and had no idea where Chase was, or what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:32 pm

(Afgkjhdfkjhdfbb Scone... </3 *clings to Stone and Scotty* <3333)

Again, Scotty just hugged the hybrid, glad that they both got that off their chests. Maybe this was going to be Stone's break... maybe their relationship would be one of those ones that lasted for a long time, or forever. Scotty sure hadn't known where he belonged before this... he had always just been by himself, until his redhead Benjy came along. He realized he was grateful that Stone was there, in his life, and leaned his head against the hybrid's, "And I'm glad you're here..."

----

(*totally not listening to feelsy songs* Leave Out All the Rest... Roy and Chase's theme song... ;m; </3)

It took an awful long time to walk there, as reluctant as he was, but Chase eventually ended up at the Brodeurs' door. He lifted his hand as if to knock, but then pulled away, almost just leaving like a total coward, but then he steadied himself and managed to at least standing there. It took him another several minutes of just staring at the door before he convinced himself that the twins wouldn't hate him for keeping secrets, maybe just be a little upset... or a lot upset... but they wouldn't hate him. Right?

"Right..." he whispered to himself, and finally knocked on the door, rather quietly but enough to be heard by the bats' keen hearing.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:44 pm

(FEELS! *dies* aklfjkasfajajfaljal <33333)

"I am, too....you have no idea...." It was wondrous, the feeling that he belonged like this. He had been so hesitant to have a relationship, when he had craved a gentle touch so badly. He was starting to realize this, but now, none of it mattered, as it was pretty much being fixed right now. There was the possible idea of a break-up, but that was far out of Stone's mind right now... and Scotty really didn't look like that type. 

---

(And then I'm sitting here, watching an episode of Supernatural, where there is this shapeshifter that is literally tearing off his skin.... ouo" *hides* And I am never going to look at mirrors the same way again.... and the whole "Bloody Mary" urban legend.... *is tempted to smash all the mirrors now*)

The twins were in a rather tense silence between them-- it was just them, so any sound was painfully loud to their ears between them. Rachel couldn't read Roy's face very well right now, but his eyes were giving away something that he didn't take well. Actually, it was something no one took well. Guilt. She had no idea what to say to her twin, that it wasn't his fault, but she didn't really believe it, either. 

Rachel had jumped a little when there was a sudden knock at the door-- it was faint, but it could still be heard. She had gotten up, and tried to lighten her expression on her face, but even a fake smile wouldn't cut it, as it didn't go to her eyes. So, when she opened the door, and saw Chase standing there, a sudden emotional wave came over her, "C-Chase...."

Roy had also looked up when Rachel opened the door, and approached them as well, not saying a thing. He didn't know what he was feeling, but was trying to not get pissed off at the Shiba Inu for keeping all that stuff from them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 6:55 pm

(Oh dear... I think every teenage girl scares herself with that legend at least once... ^^' I've scared myself silly reading stuff like that. XD)

Scotty let out a breath, resting his chin on Stone's shoulder and just holding him, admitting, "I don't want to let go..." He chuckled after that, "Es et strange that I'm getting protective over you? I noteced et a while ago, but never thought anything of et untel now."

---

At first, Chase had a slim hope of being able to hold on to his composure, but when Rachel answered the door and looked at him like that, it all went out the window. Then Roy slowly walked over, anger flaring deep in his eyes... Suddenly feeling smaller than they were, despite the several inches that separated their heights, the canine's face visibly paled and his ears went back. He tried to force himself to say something, but silence dragged on for several seconds as he just stood there, wondering if he was going to have a panic attack and faint there in the doorway.

Finally, he uttered something, at least, brainlessly spitting out the first thing his brain could come up with, "Sh-she... she wouldn't let go..." Somehow, his brain reverted back to the reason he had left his apartment in the first place, which was rather distant from why he was now on the Brodeurs' doorstep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: