The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silcat
Anonymous

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:56 pm

"How long was I out?" she asked since Chase wasn't answering her, she assumed Sasha was just fine. She put a hand on her head to feel the bandage tightly wound against her fur.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:56 pm

Zero kept the enemy's attention on himself occasionally teleporting as to keep them confused.

Then Don happened and Zero took the flat side of a katana blade to the face...turning him into the first hedgehog sized baseball. He sailed through the air and crashed right next to Roy and Sasha...

"Ow..." he muttered
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:01 pm

(Rachel: omo 

Sorry kiddies. I love you.

Rachel was practically clinging onto EJ as best as she could as he hobbled with her as fast as they could. Unlike the cat, however, Rachel was on the verge of breaking down, and was struggling to keep running. She was terrified for both EJ and Roy.... Since he practically had thrown himself into the fight. By the time they had reached the infirmary, she could no longer run, and had let her emotions take over. Pitifully, she allowed herself to cry, her shoulders shaking as she let out rather loud sobs. 

---

If Roy wasn't bleeding out and feeling like he was going to pass out, he would have blushed when Sasha bluntly took off her shirt to be used as a makeshift tourniquet. His breathing was short and choppy-- he barely noticed Zero next to him, too involved with himself in his attempt to calm himself down. But the pain... It was nothing he had ever felt before. He couldn't help a gasp of pain as Sasha finished off the tourniquet on his leg, his entire body shaking rather violently.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:06 pm

Zero jumped to his feet.

"LOOK OUT!" he snapped and bowled Sasha and Roy out of the way as an RPG flew right passed them.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:07 pm

(Hehe. Baby on the art page. <3)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:08 pm

(I just saw it.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:19 pm

"Only a few minutes," Chase replied, "Sasha is fine... She's out causing trouble now." He smiled a little, rubbing her ears gently.

---

When Rachel started breaking down, so did EJ, except he was passing out while he broke down. He seriously thought for a few minutes that he was going to be taken back to the Sect... he thought it was all over... Healers hurried over to help the two, with EJ being laid down to have his injuries checked while Nani just gave Rachel a hug, unable to just watch her cry, "Shhh... it's okay..."

Scotty was still there, and when he saw Rachel and EJ crying, he started to as well; it was just a thing with him. He couldn't stand to see someone cry. The sheep got up and hugged both of the girls, "Don't cry, lass... Et'll be okay..."

----

Sasha yelped when she was tackled, "The fuck?!" Then she forced herself to her feet, grabbing Roy and hoisting him up into her arms. She was not at all embarrassed about the fact that she used her shirt to make a tourniquet, holding Roy and starting to carry him off the battlefield, "Try something else, babe, I need to get Roy to the healers before he bleeds out!"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:21 pm

"Good, the world could always use troublemakers." Pippa joked. Her tail started to wag when he rubbed her ears.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:26 pm

Zero only nodded to her, "I'll make this quick."

The hedgehog threw his weapon aside and gritted his teeth. The ground began to shake under foot. Bullets flew his way only to crash into the aura around him and either bounce off or shatter.

"Grr..." he growled then eventually shouted as his fur burst into it's golden color.

"Time to end this."

"SUPER!!" someone shouted and started shooting...but all for nothing as a hail of Chaos Spears rained down from above as Zero took to the air and unleashed his power on them

Jonah came from no where and started slashing through scores of Sect soldiers with incredible speed and a lot of fire.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:31 pm

(*lurks*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:42 pm

(Yello! I am here! o7o 

Roy: ....I 'ate you. 

I know. o3o And I got a random idea that I dunno if I'll use.... Maybe Rachel won't be a soldier anymore. *shrug* I'll sit on it. Sorry baby. 

Rachel: ono?) 

Rachel gasped and coughed, trying to breathe, but just barely. Her terror was fueling her sobs, and when Nani and Scotty came over to comfort her, she practically clung onto them. It was like her life depended on it. She tried to say something, anything, but it came out ansolutely incoherent through her sobs and thick voice. She was just scared and terrified, both for the lives of EJ and her brother...

---

Too distracted by the pain in his leg that was very much like fire, Roy didn't pay any attention to Zero as he went Super. The bat wouldn't have understood it, anyway, as he wasn't able to harness Chaos energy, and no one else could, either. Well, besides Zero. Either way, he was fighting to remain conscious, but was slowly slipping from the pain-- his breaths were choppy and full of fear. He let out a low moan of pain, his eyes squeezing shut as blood still dripped from the stained shirt and down his leg. The bat was limp in Sasha's arms, as any movement caused the flaring pain to spike up again-- he couldn't help but just rest his head on Sasha's bare shoulder, as he was beginning to feel too weak to hold it up.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:45 pm

(*raging at a drawing* SLDGDFKJHNKSDLBNOGFHN--!

Ahem. ouo" Hai guys! I'll reply shortly, but how're you today?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:47 pm

(D8 No drawing! *flails* Stahp it! *dies* 

And that's fine. ^^" And I'm doing okay.... I'm going to work on some homework later... But I don't want to right now.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:51 pm

(It's a group pic, and I'm terrible with them, especially since I'm using like three completely different poses with different angles and just lfgldjfhijgboin---! But It'll be so worth it in the end... <3

I'm going to call my biological mom this evening... I haven't seen her or my half-siblings since like, Christmas. eme' So I'm gonna see if they're available this weekend for a visit, I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:56 pm

(Oh wow.... Cool! o7o Who's in it? And is it a selfie or something? 

You are? Oh.... I hope it goes well.)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:57 pm

(Hey Chirp...btw I made 11 designs for Sara XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:58 pm

(It's not a selfie. XD It's more like a family portrait, but I ain't telling you who's in it yet. e3e

Yeah, but I'm only going over if the kids are there. Sometimes they spend the weekend with my former stepfather (who I hate with every fiber of my being), so yeah. o3o I haven't seen that guy in over a year, and I like it that way.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:59 pm

(Aw, come on! ono But I think I might know who it is.... 

Oh, okay. I see.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:01 pm

"Alright..." Zero growled, his breathing was heavy, he was clearly tired out now, "I'm ending this...right fucking now!"

He teleported into the biggest concentration he could pick out...and then boom.

Jonah unfortunately was caught up in said blast and sent flying towards Grey and Tina's spot. After crashing through the roof and into the other Cyborg there, a plume of dirt sheet rock and various other materials shot about three feet into the air.

"What the hell?" Jonah muttered standing up dazed.

"Well well well..."

Jonah turned his sword at the ready.

"If it isn't the cyborg that went rouge..." Don said getting to his feet, blood oozing from his jaw.

"Yeah? What if I am?"

"You can't hide that from us Simmons, I can see your serial number on my AR display."

"So what? So I'm not a monster like all of Julianna's puppets."

"Monster is a strong word...we have orders to...shut you down."

Jonah growled a little bit gritting his teeth and locking on to Don, "Just try it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:03 pm

(Shhhh you has no idea who it isssss---! *covers Blueh's mouth* Though I'm tempted to let you guess because I doubt you do know. e3e

Hey Pluto! o7o' Oh jeez now like everyone is waiting on me... *reluctantly puts drawing down to make a reply*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:04 pm

(*muffled noises, then pulls away from hand* Oh come on! Please tell me? ouo? Pretty please? <3?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:05 pm

(No, not the cute face... no... dun do it... Aaaaahhhhh---! I can feel your cute face through the words you type. XD Okay, I'll tell you. It's Kintane and her biological kitsune family. ouo)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:05 pm

(XD Yep... *huggles Chirpy* :3 )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:06 pm

(Hehehe~ ouo And that's so cute! <3 And yes, I didn't think of that. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:07 pm

(I was hoping it would be one of the Saunders family XD My friend thought it would be EJ's family. *is thinking of more designs for Sara*

Friend: You've already made 11!

Me: Why not shot for 20 man XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: