The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:02 pm

Pippa didn't care what he liked for now she was just content with her apple and milk. She knew she didn't ask for it, but she figured she could get thirsty later.

---

Ronnie was glad that he was able to find her, he walked up to her."Hey Laura, can I talk you for a quick sec?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:15 pm

(currently the only person in the recent history of tech school to spontaneously combust...  fml)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 9:25 am

(Roy: ono?) 

Tina had looked up when Greyson covered her ears like that, and relaxed a little when he started to rub them in a comforting way. They stopped flicking and twitching around as she tried to hear something that had been here yesterday, "S-sorry..." She said again, even though it wasn't really her fault, "I want to know... But it's not that easy..." 

---

Stone smiled a little, his face slightly red, and also pressed a little closer. The hybrid started to purr again, just content with lying next to Scotty for a while. Having someone was nice... Especially since Scotty talked to him, more or less. "I guess it's my turn to fret over you, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:42 pm

(e3e .... *on page 30 of Pantheon*

Heyo, how're you guys today?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:45 pm

(Pantheon! o7o *flails* 

And I'm kind of freaking out... ouo' I have a dress rehearsal at 3:30, and I need to send something to my friend for school.... But I don't have her email yet. eme)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:47 pm

(Hey...*is a bit nervous because I might take two semester exams today* omo' Biology better not mess me up....)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:50 pm

(You'll be okay, Sil! Go study, and focus. ouo

And you'll be okay, too, Blueh! *flails* You got this!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:51 pm

(*facedesks* I couldn't send her what I needed... I had to leave. omo But good luck, Sil! 

Where are you in Pantheon, Chirp?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:55 pm

(I think my cat doesn't want me to study....

Cat: *jumps onto desk and blocks computer screen* 070

Cat I need to study!

Cat: *doesn't care* Pet me!

No it's study time!

Cat: PET ME!

Fine! *pets cat*

Cat: *purrs* <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 2:58 pm

(Laura and Roy are now talking, as Roy has woken up from his nap. o3o

And I'm listening to an awesome song where some of the lyrics are backwards. o7o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:00 pm

(Ooh, I see. owo' I think I'm catching something from Pantheon!Roy, though... eme' *sniffles and feels like crap* 

Anyway, I'm with my Nonno at the moment, and we just picked up my cousin. On the way to her house, I saw a sign that read: 'Yvette Cr'. Yeah. Apparently, there's a crescent named after Yvette. XD 

Yvette: o_O?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:02 pm

(Nice. XD About the sign, not you being sniffly. oAo *hugs*

CAT. LET SIL STUDY! *stuffs cat in a bag*

Sasha: BAD PUN WOOOO!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:08 pm

(I know. oAo *hugs back* You have no idea how much I'm waiting for that fastforward button to happen to get me past all this shit and to summer... *dies* 

Yvette: ...I am very confused. 

I know. But it's funny for me because I have never noticed it before. 

DAT PUN THO. XD NICE ONE.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:14 pm

(You can do it! o7o I wish I had a fastforward button sometimes, too, but it'll be okay.

YES PUNS MLDNBKJFGNBOGN--!

Anyways, I'm trying to focus on Pantheon but keep being inspired to write mini stories about the K3 characters and draw and stuff, too. XD I wish I could do everything at once.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:16 pm

(*facedesks and babbles* xmx 

Roy: Great... She's goeeng off eento ze deep end again. 

Same here. I wanna draw some Homestuck!Kolerin just because, but I don't have the time yet.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:23 pm

(Cat stop it! I need to study stuff about Charles Darwin!

Cat: I don't give a shit! Pet me damn it!

Grahhhhhhhhhhh!

Cat: *hiss*

*makes weird noises*

Cat: o.o')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:24 pm

(I know what will help! *gives Blueh baby Jacques* Here, take this! o7o!

It's been such a long time since I've drawn Evey, and that bothers me.... o3o' I've attempted to figure out how to draw Zero in my own style, but since he has those big sonicy quills... it's like impossible... XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 3:34 pm

(*looks at my characters* Ummm...I haven't drawn a lot of you XD

Viola: omo'

Rosie: owo?

Coal: Only one person draw me and that was Cay XD

Monster Wolves: No one has drawn us XD

Universe: -m-

Death: Razz

Flare: You draw me too often

Swan: You drew me recently 070

Vera:.....

Calvin: ono'

Aaralyn: You always yell when you draw me ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:33 pm

Silverfur wrote:
Pippa didn't care what he liked for now she was just content with her apple and milk. She knew she didn't ask for it, but she figured she could get thirsty later.

---

Ronnie was glad that he was able to find her, he walked up to her."Hey Laura, can I talk you for a quick sec?" he asked.

Chase sat down with his own food, contentedly taking his time to eat it. He was never one to rush through a meal, especially not in the morning, when it was nice to just sit and enjoy the early morning.

---

"Uh, sure. What's this about?" Laura replied, turning to look quizzically up at him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:49 pm

She was quickly finished with the apple and milk."Thanks..."she said softly. She wanted to sleep, but she kept thinking about the lab and wondered if she should tell Chase about him.

---

"It's about Celeste...something I think I should've told you before. Um...I told Celeste that I have a crush on her and I wanted to make sure that you knew about too since you're her older sister." Ronnie explained.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:36 pm

(*glomps Chirpy from the shadows* ouo herro!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:40 pm

(Heyo! ouo How're you today? Chirpy hurt her foot and is trying really hard not to itch at it because it hurts. >m< *sits on my hands*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:42 pm

(Oh no D: )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:43 pm

(Wha happun...? ono )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 10:46 pm

(I must've hurt it while on a walk with my brother yesterday, but not really noticed... I got this blistery thing on the side of my foot and my pinkie toe, and like a whole layer of skin or two has just died and rubbed off. And it burns and itches, and it's all super-sensitive because I'm missing layers of skin. I swear my family has bad luck with pinkie toes, because my dad has broken his before. ^^' DAMN TINY TOES! STAHP IT! *flails* Shoes are gonna suck for like the next few days. eme')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: