The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:13 pm

(Very funny indeed... XD

Grey: o//m//o')

"A-alright, then..." Greyson wasn't one to argue with her, though he hoped this wouldn't turn out to be a total fail. He rubbed at his head again, continuing, "Well, I guess I'll start on dinner, and... not worry about the couch, then..."

---

(D'awww, Stone...)

Scotty hadn't been blushing all that much a moment again, but when Stone leaned against him, purred, and nuzzled him like that, his face when from slightly pink to strawberry red. He could hear the smacking sound of the hybrid's tail striking the pillows, and his own little tail flitted back and forth slightly as well. The sheep kept his arms around his boyfriend, his face red as he hugged him. Despite his embarrassment, he managed to speak, telling him, "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:18 pm

(XDDD 

Tina: I'm sorry! >///< )

Now feeling incredibly awkward, Tina nodded a little, "A-alright... I'll go and set the table...." Now needing something to do, Tina went to go set the table. Now the air between her and Greyson was really awkward... God.... Why the hell did I just do that? Tina's face reddened more when she thought about it. 

---

(Stone: ^///^")

Still purring up a storm, with his chest vibrating, Stone murmured, "I love you, too...." The hybrid still leaned against the sheep, with his arms wound tightly around Scotty's middle. Now Stone was starting to feel a little more tired, but not really enough to start sleeping yet. Soon it would be, though.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:24 pm

(Grey: I-It's okay... *recovering* o////o')

Not sure what else to say, Greyson started to prepare dinner. He made the flour mixture for breading the fish, which he cut into strips to make fish sticks. After dipping the fish into a bowl of egg and milk, he rolled them in the flour mixture, then fried them in a pan with a bit of butter. The hybrid focused intently on his cooking, though his face was still visibly red.

---

(Scotty: ^////^ <3)

Still very embarrassed, Scotty leaned his head against Stone's, since the hybrid had his face smushed against his neck at the moment. He was starting to feel drowsy, too physically tired to stay up much longer... some sleep while cuddling up to Stone would be really nice. Not worried at all about the hybrid's super strength at the moment, he contentedly hugged him, giving him a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:32 pm

(Tina: x////x)

Tina went to set up three plates at the table. She tried not to think of what just happened as she did so. It didn't help that Greyson was literally a good 10 feet from her. Don't think about it don't think about it don't think about it.... Still blushing ruby red, Tina went to put cutlery (it wasn't really needed, but just in case) and napkins as well. 

---

(Stone: ^///^")

"Mmn...." Stone let go of Scotty to rub at his face a little, "Now I'm feeling tired...." He blinked lazily up at Scotty, and yawned, his pointy teeth barely visible in the half-light. Stone would very much enjoy cuddling up to Scotty, especially since Scotty was warm and wooly.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:42 pm

Greyson tried to think of something to make to go with the fish, and decided to go with pasta mixed with some chopped vegetables. He liked cooking, but he was always careful to make the meal relatively balanced. Veggies needed to be present almost every time he cooked. When everything was almost done, and poor Tina seemed like she was going to have a nervous breakdown from having nothing to do, Grey asked her, "Um... could you go let Phillip know dinner is just about ready?"

---

"Me too," Scotty nodded once, then simply flopped over to lay on his back. He yawned, rubbing at his face and pushing at his messy, curly hair. "Time for bed..." It was a little less awkward since the two of them were getting sleepy, but that didn't mean Scotty wouldn't blush for the first few minutes after they cuddled up together.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:53 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(This is why we don't give people explosives. XD But awesome, Pluto! XD 

Roy: *evil face* eue *presses button*)

Zero: *explodes* AH!

*smoke clears*

Zero: *looks like something out of a Looney Toons episode* -_-" Fuck you guys...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Tina looked up when Greyson spoke, and nodded a little, "O-of course..." Still blushing faintly, Tina made her way out of the kitchen (she let out a small breath of relief), before approaching Greyson's room. The female otter gently opened the door, and peeked inside, "Phillip....?" 

Phillip was still curled up on the bed with Bebe hugged to his chest. He, still deeply unconscious, barely moved from the last time Tina saw him. His sister felt bad for waking him up, but she sucked it up and gently shook his shoulder a little, "Phillip... Wake up..." 

The said male otter, rather abruptly, jolted awake, his eyes wide-- Tina had also jumped and pulled her hand away. Poor Bebe slid off the male otter and onto the bed. Phillip's breathing was quicker than normal, but as his sleepiness started to slip away, he forced himself to calm down-- his fur started to lie flat. "S-sorry...." Phillip finally spoke as he rubbed at his eyes and faced his sister. 

"I-it's okay.... I would have let you sleep, but dinner's just about ready...." Tina replied, looking a bit shaken, but alright. "Greyson and I didn't want to eat without you."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:55 pm

(XDDDD Oh Zero.... 

Roy: eue Payback's a beetch, eh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 4:58 pm

(Shit, I forgot about Scone....)

Stone didn't argue with that, and curled around Scotty once the two of them were laying on their backs. The hybrid pushed his head against the crook of Scorry's neck, with his arms still wound around his torso. He still purred sleepily, right into Scotty's ear.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:13 pm

(Phillippppp... ;A; *dies*)

While Tina was getting her little brother, Greyson put the food on the table. He split the fish, pasta, and veggies between the three plates, hoping Phillip would be able to eat at least most of what was put on his. He needs to gain weight... I don't want to be mean, but I'm gonna have to make sure he eats.

---

(And the lack of sleep begins... XD)

Scotty didn't have a problem with Stone's purring and cuddles, really, but it was kind of hard to sleep, simply because he wasn't used to it. He let his eyes drift halfway closed, one arm looped around Stone as he tiredly leaned his head against Stone's.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:18 pm

(I'm sorry.... ;~; 

Phillip: ....)

The idea of food wasn't really the first thing on Phillip's mind-- hell, it was the very last thing. However, he hefted himself to his feet, "Alright... I'm coming... Thanks." He looked less tired, but sported a rather miraculous bedhead, not that it was much different than his regular hair. 

Tina smiled a little, before leading her brother out of the room to the kitchen. However, she still felt worried... Was he having a nightmare? Or was it just his paranoia kicking in? Tina wasn't too sure. 

---

(XD)

Stone really wasn't minding this entire set up, so he promptly let himself drift off to sleep. His leg got tangled with Scotty's, and his vice grip on Scotty tightened a little, not that he was aware of what was happening.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:23 pm

(Shiloh: *in emo corner with a thundercloud over her head*

.... omo')

Greyson looked up as the otters returned to the kitchen, and he smiled a little at sleepy-eyed Phillip, promising, "You can go back to sleep after you eat something, if you want. You look tired, kid." He wasn't all that much older than Phillip, but he was a lot bigger and certainly more capable as an adult, so he just couldn't help but see him as a kid who needed taken care of.

---

(Scotty: Please don't break me, Benjy. omo' Just asking...)

Scotty started to doze off, pulled up against Stone thanks to the hybrid's effortless strength. At the moment, the sheep was still comfortable for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:31 pm

(ono)

Phillip rubbed at his face again in an attempt to wake himself up, "I know.... I feel like it, too...." But sleep sounded nice. He felt tired enough that nightmares wouldn't creep up on him, so that wasn't much of a worry for him, "I can't guarantee anything, though...." Phillip couldn't tell which of the plates was his, but there was a lot on each dish. 

"Don't rush yourself, please... Take your time." Tina said, as she could tell from the look on his eyes what was going on in his head. 

---

(XD Oh my God... How awkward would it be if Stone broke Scotty's ribs or something.... And Stone would have to explain what happened. XD 

Stone: o//n//o")

Stone shifted around a little, before his arms tightened more around the wooly sheep in his arms. He was all soft and warm-- the hybrid's subconsciousness sought out these things, and therefore he pressed closer to Scotty.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:37 pm

"Just pick any plate you want, I put about the same amount on them all," Greyson told them, taking a seat at the table. Bebe fluttered over and sat right on top of the table, next to the mini-plate that held a baby serving for her. She didn't eat meat, but she did enjoy the noodles and vegetables, picking them up and happily nibbling at them.

----

(Oh gawd... he'd feel sooo bad, too... XD

Scotty: *meeps* omo')

"Hnnk!" This time, Scotty made a little noise as Stone's arms tightened around him yet again. He woke up, lifting his head and looking over at the hybrid, who was shifting and towing Scotty in for cuddles of doom. The sheep wriggled slightly, trying to loosen Stone's grip without having to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:42 pm

(Hello ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 5:44 pm

(Hai Sil! owo)

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: