The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:15 pm

Flare went off to find the female French bat until she finally found her. "Finally...Rachel I need to talk to you. It's important." she told her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 pm

Rachel, at the moment, was headed to the infirmary to visit her injured boyfriend. She had spent some time with her parents, and her brother, before her worry brought her back. She stopped when Flare approached her, and honestly didn't want to talk to her. However, the bat sighed, before asking, "What ees eet?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:19 pm

"It's about EJ. He left the infirmary, again. I was able to find him and apparently he snuck off to go and work. He's going to be staying at my place for a while so that I can keep an eye on him and bring him the medicine he needs quickly." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:23 pm

(EJ: *clings to Roy* I'm in so much trouble... T^T

Aaaand sticking Shiloh in here... Pluto, Jonah can talk to her. XD It'd be kinda funny... but also feelsy...)

Elsewhere in Safekeep, Shiloh was sitting by herself. She was at the public cafeteria, idly sipping at a soda and wishing she was old enough to drink her sorrows away. Honestly, the redhead had been pretty depressed since she practically kicked Phillip out of their apartment, and she had no idea what to do with herself. She was too tired to keep up her exercising and training for the day, but she didn't want to go home to sulk by herself... that wouldn't end well. So, the temperamental young woman angrily sipped at her soda, biting at the rim of the cup as she did.

---

Shay was upset. He had been ever since Celeste and Ronnie started their stupid little fling. He kept telling himself that it wouldn't last, but he was still angry... and it was difficult to work in the infirmary with Celeste there. Just go and do something else, Celeste! I don't want to look at you right now! The bat was avoiding her, but trying not to upset her at the same time, so he ended up with a double-lose when he forced himself to be around her but try not to talk to her to much.

Celeste was going about her business, helping with the small jobs at the infirmary, like bandaging up kids' knees if they fell while playing outside, or checking for broken bones if a parent was paranoid. Feeling warm foreheads to see if little toddlers had fevers, helping get burrs and thorns out of some preteen boy's fur after he fell in a bush... Those little jobs.

(Good time to bring in Mid and/or Aaralyn there. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:24 pm

"....whaht?" Rachel looked at Flare like she had six heads, and inwardly let out a huff of annoyance. Of course EJ would sneak out to do that... Even with cracked ribs. That bothered her, but where he was staying bothered her more, "Shouldn't 'e be at ze eenfirmary?" The bat crossed her arms, looking clearly annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm

(Roy: You're gonna be up to your ass een eet. Good zhob.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:28 pm

"You think I'm going to trust them! Besides I can take care of him myself Rachel." she growled and was getting a bit pissy in her cranky mood.

---

Aaralyn had been getting herself bruised up for playing a bit too rough with the ground. Since she didn't have a real home with someone just yet she kept bouncing around and making her sad. She got some fresh bruises today and went to go and get them checked out just in case. She missed Chase, but Sasha won't let her around him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:34 pm

(btw Chrip you might want to edit the characters list. Chase is no longer single as well as Celeste ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:35 pm

"I'm sorry, buht I don't exactly trust you." Rachel let out a breath of annoyance, her eyes narrowed in a glare to Flare. "Not aftair whaht you've done to 'im before!" The bat was starting to become defensive, especially since the entire thing about the battle was the kidnapping of EJ himself, and the fact that it was where he got his injuries. "Aren't you supposed to be at ze eenfirmary anyway takeeng care of zose who need you?!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:39 pm

"No one needs me right now Rachel, except for EJ. I can take care of him, as I have done before so lay off. I only came here to let you know, not to ask you for your opinion. No then I suggest you stop this and just deal with the fact that right now I can take better care of him than you." she hissed and left to go and check on him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:44 pm

"'Ey!" Rachel grabbed for Flare's wrist, and therefore stopped her from going anywhere, "'ave you forgotten 'ow many times you've 'urt 'im?! And who was zere to comfort 'im because you refused to because of 'ow inconsidairate you are!" The bat hissed, her ears pinned back to her head.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:47 pm

"Yeah and how helped save him from dying and from getting kidnapped! That was me now let go before I burn off that hand of yours!" she growled and even got her claws out. Now was not a good time for Rachel to be getting into a fight with her since she was cranky and there was also the fact that she rarely spared people...she's killed almost everyone she's fought with.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:48 pm

Leaving an eight-year-old to babysit a drugged teenager might not have been the smartest decision ever... Nervous and upset because he knew he was the cause of making Flare and Rachel upset, EJ started to get out of bed. He wanted to go put his tools away and then get back to the infirmary to talk to Rachel himself, not lay here like a zombie and let Flare handle something that was his fault. Knowing those two, they're fighting, though neither one of them did anything wrong... Well, I would've appreciated not being so out of it right now, but that's not Flare's fault. She just wants me to rest.

The cat was quiet, since Winnie had dozed off on the bed. The plus side to his guard being a little kid was that she was prone to afternoon napping when cuddled up to a fluffy cat. EJ felt bad about being so defiant, but he was the one who needed to tell Rachel where he had been, not his cousin. They already hate each other enough! Come on!

However, the cat's legs felt like jelly when he got up and tried to walk around. He fought to keep his balance, and falling against a wall certainly hurt for someone with cracked ribs. He let out a soft hiss of pain, hoping Winnie hadn't felt that, then made his way out of the bedroom and to the living room before he needed to stop for a rest. He gingerly sat on the couch, the idea of Jayden possibly being home completely slipping past him... He was too out of it... He could scarcely think well enough to try to remember which direction the infirmary was in from here, and he wasn't even out the door yet. Agh... I can't think straight at all... How am I supposed to find the girls like this?

----

Celeste looked down at her next patient-- a cute little hedgehog girl with the most adorable yellow-and-pink quills. She hefted the little girl up onto the examination table, then held up a piece of paper that said: "My name is Celeste. I am deaf, so I can not hear what you say, but I will look at where it hurts and make you feel better. Tap me to get my attention. If you need to say something, write it on the pad of paper next to you."

Shay had helped Celeste write that down so she could communicate with her patients who did not know sign language. It was certainly useful so far.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:54 pm

Rachel had visibly cringed and pulled her hand away, but it had slipped immediately. She wasn't going to back down from this, "You 'aven't 'elped 'is mental state at all! You zhust made eet worse! And you aren't even sorry?!" Rachel was trying to keep her cool, but it wasn't working, "Who woke 'im up dureeng nightmares?! Who was zere when 'e needed someone most?!" Roy and I! 
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:58 pm

"Yeah well at you won't have to worry about me much longer. There, does that make you happy that I'm going to die soon! If not then tough luck. Now then I need to go and take care of my cousin." she snapped and ran off. Once she got back she found EJ trying to leave. "EJ, shouldn't you be in bed." she snapped, but quickly added,"Sorry...I'm just cranky."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:02 pm

Rachel had fallen silent at that. Flare couldn't be series, could she? Hell if Rachel knew. However, when the cat ran off so abruptly, it snapped Rachel out of her daze, "'E-ey, wait!" The bat bounced to Flare's apartment, looking more distraught than angry now. "Ezhay?!"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:06 pm

"Get out!" she snarled at the bat. She wanted a little bit of alone time with her cousin and Rachel being here would only make it worse, so might as well try and nip the problem in the bud while she could.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 pm

EJ was startled when Flare appeared and snapped at him, then said something gently, but right after he calmed down Rachel popped in and yelled his name like she thought he was laying dead somewhere. He jumped, his glazed eyes widening as his fur fluffed out. "Hnnuuhh?!" He staggered to his feet, knowing that the two had to be arguing, and he wasn't sure which one to comfort first as he totally panicked. "I-I... I'm sorry..." He leaned against the couch for support again, his chest hurting as he breathed a little too heavily. Ow... ow... ow...

----

(Poor Aaralyn...)

Setting down her paper, Celeste started to take care of the little girl's scrapes and bruises. She didn't know the hedgehog's name, but she knew she was an orphan who passed hands quite often... hopefully a foster family would step forward and adopt her soon. Maybe Laura and I could keep her! Oooh, I wouldn't be the youngest anymore! But... Laura has enough to worry about... and I can't raise a little girl... darn... Maybe someone else will though.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:10 pm

"No!" Rachel growled, before she saw EJ on the couch... There was a dazed, almost exhausted look in his eye, but it was nowhere near natural-- especially since he staggered right into the wall as if his legs didn't work properly, "Whaht ze 'ell deed you do to 'im?!" Rachel hurried over to EJ, looking concerned and rather terrified. Another part of her looked ready to throw a punch at Flare.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:12 pm

(EJ: Stahp! ;A; </3 *heart dies*

A man's worst nightmare... his woman and his family hating each other... We need a voice of reason in here. Jayden, get home! DX *flails*

Winnie: ;~;?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:13 pm

"EJ." she said and quickly went over to him to support him. "Leave Rachel." she gently growled. She didn't want to make him deaf. "He was resting for a while." she explained. She wanted to set the bat on fire and just murder her right then and there, but right now she had to get EJ back in bed.

---

Aaralyn started to write out her name so that the pine marten could at least know her name. She kept getting lonely all the time since her friends couldn't play with her all the time.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:17 pm

Despite being very foggy at the moment, EJ was aware enough to tell that Flare and Rachel were on the verge of maiming one another. Unable to properly process his own emotions, he lashed out as much as they did. Static flitted over his fluffy pelt as he complained, "Stop... stoppit..." He pushed himself between the two of them, albeit quite clumsily, "My fault... I left the infirmary to give Nick his new hand... my fault..."

---

Celeste looked up when Aaralyn held up her piece of paper, and she smiled and nodded. Okay, so that's your name! It looks really pretty. Her hands were busy with cleaning up a scrape on the child's knee, but once she was finished she wrote a response. "It looks pretty! Just like you. Your knees are all better now, but keep the band-aids on until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:20 pm

Rachel moved back when EJ got in between them, with static making his fur stick on end. It wasn't a natural fluffy look-- it was the protons-repelling-one-another sticking up. The bat then fell silent at that. He went to give Nick his hand...? Still breathing rather heavily from the adrenaline pulsing through her, she just silently glared at Flare, as she was no longer sure what to think.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:27 pm

"Just get out Rachel while I take care of him." she growled and allowed EJ to lean on her. She wasn't affected by the static. I at least want to take care of my cousin while I'm still around...Death isn't coming to me and I don't have time to go and fight it...I don't want his girlfriend to mess everything up! She thought.

---

She nodded, but the child looked kind of sad. She didn't know where she was suppose to go. She didn't really feel attached with any of the families, sure they were good people but she just felt a bit...empty. It was like she was a little play thing that everyone passed around.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:32 pm

Feeling like he wanted to cry after causing all this drama, EJ eased himself back down onto the couch, not wanting to seem like he favored either of the girls, since he loved them both so much. He was still so out of it, which really brought his self-control down to a minimum... He sniffled and tried not to hiccup and cry because it would hurt, but there really was no avoiding it. "I didn't wanna sit around... I just wanted to give him his hand, since he waited so long... But nobody wants to listen to what I'm saying..." Everyone just wanted to freak out at each other like he was some kid who needed babysat. "Now I'm drugged and my chest h-hurts..." It hurts like hell it hurts sooo bad oh dear Aurora... make it stop...

---

Celeste noticed that Aaralyn seemed a little... depressed, especially for a kid. She frowned, tilting her head slightly. The marten then gave her a little hug, since it was the easiest way to communicate at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: