The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:05 pm

"I-I'm not really hungry..." Stone replied, now huddled in the blanket as he sat at the kitchen table. He just felt hollow and empty, but the blanket helped a little. It smelled nice, like it was recently washed, "I-it's okay..." 

---

Jayden just sat there on the bed, his clothes and body soaking the sheets. He didn't really know what to do with himself... But hypothermia seemed to be very possible about now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:09 pm

Laura still clung to Roy, unwilling to let go. She could feel him shivering, though... When they got to her room, she finally loosened her grip on him so he could put her down, and she tried to help warm him up by rubbing him with one of the towels Shay brought. The marten was shaking, trying really hard to stop her crying, but it was pretty useless. Eventually she just sat on the floor, pulling her legs up and resting her head against her knees. "G-go ahead and ch-change into th-the d-dry clothes... I-I w-won't look..." She needed another moment to regain her composure.

----

Celeste was oddly not crying... Somehow, she managed to keep more composure than her sister. She hadn't been involved in the panicked search, so maybe that was helping her. We'll find him... I know we will... I know he's not gone...

----

Matthew snarled angrily and slapped Flare across the face, spitting in rage, "Shut up! I don't want to hear anything you have to say! You're a hypocrite and just as much of a monster as you see me as!" He grabbed her and hauled her away from the tree, tossing her into the back of the truck and handcuffing her to a metal bar on the wall of the truck. He then fetched Scotty and did the same to him, shoving the sheep up next to the cat. He then shut the doors so he wouldn't have to listen to Flare talk, before going into his tent for the night.

(He can take more people in the morning, and they can find him either the next evening or the day after. o3o Whatever works for us.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:15 pm

Roy hadn't really noticed that Laura had been taking care of him, when it should have been the other way around, until he felt significantly less cold and wet, but still damp. He just blinked at her on the floor, before he felt his body move to pull off the wet clothes and put on the dry ones. His fingers shook so much he was sure he wouldn't be able to change on his own, but eventually, he managed. Now in dry clothes, and looking a little better, he hefted Laura up onto her bed and pulled a towel around her, "L-Laura..." His voice sounded shaky and weak as he just looked at her. His wet clothes were abandoned on the floor, "L-Laura..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:19 pm

Swan still made him a little sandwich. "I know you said that you aren't really hungry, but you've been out for a while. You should at least take a couple of bites." the black and white cat said. She could get a little stubborn as well, but she rarely did.

---

Flare for some reason smiled. Oh my little insane cousin I won't be here for much longer. Hopefully you realize what's happening. I don't care if you hate me, but get too close to me again and things may not go as smoothly. For the sheep he'll one day wake up and most likely will panic in some way. Duel will most likely find us and put an end to all this madness and then I will die. I'll fix Matt first though and get rid of that stupid chip in his brain. A final gift from me I suppose, she thought.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:22 pm

Stone pulled a bit of a face, before he ended up just sighing, "Alright... Just maybe a little...." Okay, now he had to admit he was hungry, but he still felt hollow and unable to stomach much. He ended up just picking at his food, his mind elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:27 pm

(Flare doesn't have to die here... omo" You mentioned other plans and stuff.)

Curled up into a shivering, miserable little ball, Laura just tried to suppress some pitiful whining noises. Roy's shaky voice was breaking apart what composure she had managed to muster, and she reluctantly looked up at him with wide, teary eyes. It was uncommon when she wore an expression so... fragile. She pulled the towel tighter around herself, strands of her wet hair sticking to her face as her ears and lip trembled. "I-I... I d-don't..." I don't understand why bad things happen to good people...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:29 pm

(She's not dying right now. She's going to die in the fight. Then a big plan of mine will take place. It'll take a little bit of time though.)

"I know your mind is somewhere else, but have hope Ben. No one will give up until up until we find him. Try and relax a little bit ok." she fretted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:32 pm

"I-I know.... I k-know...." Roy hated seeing her cry like this... Especially since he had never really seen this expression on her face before. It just tore his heart out of his chest. He gave her a brief hug, still shaking a little, before pulling away. He used the sleeves of his long shirt to gently wipe away at her eyes-- thankfully, his shaking hands were starting to subside. "Z-zhust.... You n-need to change into d-dry clozes... I promeese z-zat I weell s-stay ze n-night wiz you...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:33 pm

Stone couldn't help but smile a little, "You haven't called me by my actual name in a long time..." Well, it was a short form, but close enough. His smile faltered, before it dropped altogether. "But thank you... It's harder than it seems, though.... I just can't..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:36 pm

"Well I haven't seen you in a long time. Ben just try as hard as you c-can." Swan started to stammer, she really hated to see her brother upset and it was starting to make her cry. She could get very emotional the poor cat. She always tried to keep things happy, but there were times when everything got too sad and depressing for her to handle.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:40 pm

Benjamin's ears angled back when Swan struggled to keep her composure... Until she just broke down. Stone hated seeing his baby sister cry. Or, really anyone. Biting his lip to keep his own composure, he stood (leaving the blanket behind), and went over to hug his sister, "I know.... I-I know.... I've been t-trying to do that for a l-long time.... Don't think c-crying is a s-sign of weakness... It m-means you've been s-strong for too long...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 pm

(*reads Chirpy's character descriptions* Hmmmm.... I thought Greyson was 5' 9"? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:48 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"I-I know.... I k-know...." Roy hated seeing her cry like this... Especially since he had never really seen this expression on her face before. It just tore his heart out of his chest. He gave her a brief hug, still shaking a little, before pulling away. He used the sleeves of his long shirt to gently wipe away at her eyes-- thankfully, his shaking hands were starting to subside. "Z-zhust.... You n-need to change into d-dry clozes... I promeese z-zat I weell s-stay ze n-night wiz you...."

(*cries over Swan and Stone* ;A; Nuuuu...)

Knowing that he was right, Laura nodded a little. She sniffled, shakily starting to shift off of the bed so she could get some dry clothes out of her dresser. Her legs felt like jelly, and she frankly seemed on the verge of falling over, but she managed to control herself long enough to kneel down by the dresser and get some clothes. She didn't even ask Roy if he was looking away or not before starting to change, honestly not caring all that much at the moment.

The marten pulled on an oversized t-shirt and some leggings to wear as pajamas, then staggered upright and made her way right back over to Roy. She wrapped her arms around him again, as though afraid deep down that he would vanish, too, if she didn't hold onto him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 pm

"I can't handle t-this sadness....i-it hurts too much...." Swan struggled to say and she held tightly onto her brother. Already starting to get his shirt all wet with her tears, she also didn't cry pretty either so there was likely to be a little bit of slobber in there too. Her heart was already starting to ache and she also had a health problem where she had a weak heart so this didn't really help.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:52 pm

(That saying... It's a quote from someone... But I don't remember who.)

Roy let his arms flop down to his sides as he just sat on the bed, hunched over. He had looked away when Laura changed, and felt so out of it that he didn't even blush. He wasn't feeling overly fantastic, and iffy, but not sick sick. Immune system, keep it up, yeah? Or I will bloody murder you. Oh, wait. I forgot. I can't. Roy inwardly sighed, before turning his attention back to Laura as she staggered towards him after changing. He held her to him, and gently brushed her hair out of her face, "I'm not goeeng a-anywhere...."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 pm

"I know... I-I know.... I-I've been d-down that road countless times..." Stone fell silent, before gently rubbing Swan's head, "I-it's okay.... Calm down... You're gonna be fine..." Don't strain your heart... I need you right now... You have no idea... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(*reads Chirpy's character descriptions* Hmmmm.... I thought Greyson was 5' 9"? ouo?)

(He grew. XD I decided he was a bit shortish... and kept picturing him being a bit taller in my head. o3o" I'm thinking I'll go with 5'10", just an inch taller. XD I'm still editing the list.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:56 pm

(Oh, okay. ^^" I was just curious. He's pretty tall-- but everyone is tall to me, for the most part. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 8:58 pm

(Maybe I'll post some stuff for my own characters.)

"I-it's you I'm worried about. I hate seeing you sad...it reminds me of m-mom." Swan replied, their mother seemed to never be very happy, it was like she only gave them fake smiles so that they wouldn't worry but poor Swan was able to see what mom's real emotions were.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:00 pm

(I want to as well.... o3o")

Stone fell silent at that.... He knew of his mother's battles with depression, but she never really seemed to get better... His father... He didn't even want to think of Dream. It made him want to give up. "I-I know... I'm doing better.... W-well, I was..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:01 pm

(Hahaha! XD Well, I keep imagining a decent size difference between him and Tina, so I couldn't resist... XD I have a lot of small characters, I needed some average-sized ones. 5'10" is a good height. Not very tall, but not short, either.

Time for a sad but cute moment...)

Laura practically crawled up onto Roy, not wanting to let go. She wasn't the only one feeling clingy, either... There was a knock on the door, and then Celeste appeared. Shay was right behind her, and they were both clad in pajamas and holding onto pillows. It seemed they would all be having a sleepover that night, so it was a good thing that Laura had a large bed that could fit four skinny people if they crowded together a little.

Shay was trying not to show any emotion but failing, saying quietly, "C-can we stay in here tonight...?" He was pressed close to Celeste, who was looking at the older couple with big, sad blue eyes. She wanted to cuddle her sister like she used to...

(Just like with you, Rachel, and EJ, huh Roy? Except with a new crowd this time.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:05 pm

Swan didn't have the voice to say anything more. Her throat felt too sore and she was crying even more now. Her felt heavy and sore and it was almost like her heart was starting to really hurt.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:06 pm

(Good. ouo

*feels die* askjadhksdkjsfnmedfkj 

Roy: Um.... 

Aw, come on.... It's cute. :p)

Roy looked up when there was a knock at the door, and saw Celeste and Shay clad in pyjamas and pillows, like bedtime warriors. He blinked a little, before he just nodded. It would be awkward in the morning, but he didn't care right now. Try bat shifted with Laura in his arms, so he was curled up at the end of the bed with her curled up against his chest. He didn't take up that much room, so there was room for Celeste and Shay.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Stone gently rubbed his sister's back, shushing her, "It's okay... Don't strain yourself... How about you go to bed...? I'll be here..." He gently brushed away the tears that ran down her cheeks with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:16 pm

(Bedtime warriors...? Cutest. Term. Ever. *dies of feels*)

Laura huddled against Roy, while Celeste climbed up onto the bed and curled up on her sister's other side. Shay took up the far end of the bed, and pulled the covers over them all. He didn't seem embarrassed that he wanted to stay in Laura's bed like a little kid, too upset over what happened that evening. They all huddled together on the bed, and Laura didn't feel very cold anymore with all the extra body heat under the blankets. Her system had endured so much that day with the heatstroke and then near-hypothermia... it was nice to be able to just feel comfortable.

Exhausted, Laura practically passed out in Roy's arms, her fatigue too much for her to bear. Celeste sniffled quietly for a little while before dozing, while Shay was quiet with his eyes closed, but it was unclear if he was actually asleep.

(*sad whining noises while rolling across the floor*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: