The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:30 pm

Oh just to give an idea of how strong my character in Dust is. Max level is 60...so I'm more than half way to max and the final boss still can almost one shot me...

*should probably think of a response to something* XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 pm

(Holy shit....)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:34 pm

(Yeah General Gaius is a broke mother fucker! *rages cause he just smacked me into a pit of lava where I immediately died* FUCK!! *table flip*

Zero: HA! DUST IS MANY THINGS BUT HE SURE AIN'T FIREPROOF!

Pfft...you have no idea how horrible that joke is...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:37 pm

(Holy fucking shit....)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:41 pm

(I've got some of the top teir items in the game, most monsters and bad guys can't touch me. I can pull a full sized bomber out of the air and use it like Mjolnir plus a bomb and wipe everyone in the area out. I have moves that let me manipulate my partner's magic so her spells become even more stupidly broken. BUT I'M KILLED BECAUSE OF A DUDE I CAN'T PARRY THAT DOESN'T GET STUNNED AND HAS THE ADVANTAGE OF BEING UNABLE TO FALL INTO LAVA! I could air throw him into the damned pit and he'd defy gravity and land on the ground just a head of the pit then freaking instantly kill me!

Zero: It really doesn't help that you're playing on Hardcore...

FUUUUUU!!!

Anyways how's it going Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:43 pm

"I know." she whispered back and started to rock the baby in hopes to calm her down. She was a little panicked, but she didn't want to frighten the baby.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:44 pm

(That's probably why.... o7o" 

Anywho, I'm okay. I'm about to post Alpha's new design. I haven't picked the colours yet, but I'm going with this design for now. 

Alpha: Do I have to be in my underwear? -////-" 

Yes. eue)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:46 pm

(owo I just realized that Alpha might actually like Vera because she mute XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Zero: At least you don't have any alter egos Alpha...

MTI!Zero: *is wearing a Smokey Hat like a boss* ouo

Spartan!Zero: *sporting MJOLNIR-M armor like a boss*

MDTF141!Zero: *is basically Kolerin!Zero except in the military*

Oh goddamn it Zero you had to summon the other yous!

K!Zero: FUCK! *begins shoving them out the door* OUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUTOUT!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:50 pm

(K!Flare: -_-'

3!Flare: Hey I'm a mom now so I'm mellow....sort of.

P!Flare: I'm pretty happy being in a book and not having all of this craziness upon me ^w^

Other two Flares: >n> )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:54 pm

(D!Roy: ....Do I even need to show my altair egos? 

KHS!Roy: oAo What happened to you?! 

D!Roy: Long story I would razair not remembair... 

P!Roy: Laura's gonna kill me when I lose my wing. 

D!Roy: Yep. 

Spoof!Roy: Uh.... 

D!Roy: GET ZE 'ELL OUT OF 'ERE NOW! D8< 

S!Roy: oAo *runs* 

D!Roy: ZOMBIE!AU!ROY, AND HUMAN!HIGHSCHOOL!ROY, DON'T EVEN! 

Z!AU!Roy: oAo" 

H!H!Roy: oAo" 

Both: *hurriedly leave* 

D!Roy: ZANK YOU!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:56 pm

(Rp Blueh?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 6:58 pm

(Sure. Where did we leave off?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:00 pm

(Here is the last post.)

"I-its my own fault. Just never scare me like that again, ok." Malt said and wiped the tears from her eyes. She had completely forgotten Nate, she had been too worried to notice him.

(I love how everyone thinks they're a couple and they haven't even told each other about their feelings XD)

---

"Is there anyone else we need to help?" he asked, he wanted a little bit of alone time with her. True she was a healer, but sometimes it could get a little hard to bare.

---

Swan was starting to tremble a little bit. She was still awake and she could feel her brothers steps as he ran. I make him worry me so much...I'm sorry big brother, she thought. She didn't like getting her attacks, but the worst part for her was when she'd make her family worry about her so much. She tightly shut her eyes as she began to cry again, she couldn't help it. Her heart was still beating fast, since this has happened before the healers always knew what to do.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:06 pm

(Thank you.) 

"I-I'll try.... I'm sorry... Again...." Nick reached up now to wipe at his eyes, "Now you're m-making me cry..." The fox had always been a more sensitive individual, and usually could keep his composure... But not always. 

---

"I think that is it. At least for now." Yvette said, then let out a relieved sigh. She seemed tired, and when her shoulders slumped, the hoary bat made a face, "I need to sit down...." 

---

Stone felt his sister trembling in his arms, and tried to soothe her, but he was trying to not freak out. Calm down.... She's gonna be fine! The healers know what to do! The hybrid finally reached the infirmary, and stepped inside again-- he had just been here a few minutes ago, so it was kind of awkward, "S-sorry, just... My sister's heart problems are acting up again...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:23 pm

(Sorry for the poof... again.... o7o"

I saw Alpha on the art page. He's A GRYPHON YES!

Anyway, Sil, I had a question about your warriors thing on DA... I'm kind of a member of it now but I have no idea what the heck I'm doing. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:24 pm

(It's okay. ^^" 

AND YES HE IS. eue 

Alpha: Can I have my clothes back? 

No. eue)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:25 pm

"S-sorry. Sometimes I can't help myself." Malt said and wiped at her own eyes.

---

Jinx quickly got a chair and brought it over to her." Here, you can sit." he said. He hoped he was doing enough for her.

---

"We'll take her, don't worry." A healer said and took Swan from him before going to put her in a room and getting stuff to help her heart.

Swan still couldn't help, but feel bad. She always made her family worried, she had to always be so careful. She didn't have a lot of friends and she couldn't play much unless it was a board game. She wished that she could have a better heart and not make Stone worry so much anymore.

(Yeah I'm trying to figure out some stuff with the group so it's taking some time for it to come together. I also want you to keep in mind that the kits are half clan. I'm trying to make a special chat and it's been really glitchy so I'm trying to fix it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:30 pm

"Me neither...." Nick took a breath, before collecting his composure. The fox suddenly blushed a little, as she was still in his arms, "U-um, sorry...." He mumbled, before releasing her. 

---

Yvette gladly took the chair, and her wings drooped once she sat down, "Thank you, Jinx..." The bat then started to pull her hair out of her usual braid, so that it fell down to her mid back. Thank goodness my shift is almost over.... 

---

Stone nodded a little, before just watching them go. He sighed, and ran a hand through his ginger hair. Aurora... The hybrid didn't really know what to do with himself now, and just decided to wait for his sister in the waiting room, with his thoughts his only company.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:32 pm

(I dunt nuh wut to duuuuuu!!!!!! *becomes Chibi* *flails* *flops to face* -n-" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:54 pm

(*posts* o7o)

Bianca squirmed, her ears flattened to her head. She kept wriggling, making it a little difficult to hold onto her, her tiny arms flopping over her face as she whined, then made more little coughing sounds as she started to cry.

Hearing the sound of the distressed baby, Shay stirred, blearily opening one eye. He wasn't really awake, still in a daze as he laid there on Alpha's arm. He complained, "Marie, you're not holding her right... No, Ruth.. don't argue with me... shut up... I'm not..." He broke off in a yawn, closing his eye again. He shifted a little closer to Alpha, using up a corner of the hybrid's pillow, still unaware that he was sharing a bed.

(That moment when you sleep-talk to people who aren't there. XD)

-----

Chase was also feeling pretty tired out. He had Rachel leaning on him, and then EJ leaning on her, but he wasn't bothered by their weight. The canine kept gently petting his foster sister's head, his green eyes a little glazed as he stared off into space. He could hear Sasha in the kitchen, making something, but he had no idea what it was she was making.

-----

Holding onto Phillip's arm, Sasha replied, "I guess we can go lie down. I'm sure Maude and Jasper will be along soon, but we can rest until then..." It wasn't like Shiloh could do anything with her eyes in the state they were in, anyway.

-----

Meanwhile, Maude was still busy getting the newest three children settled in the Safekeep orphanage. It was one of the larger apartments, since so many kids would all be living there together, and there also had to be space for caretakers to be. Maude was one of the adults who took turns staying the night at the orphanage, but right now she was just there to help get these three little ones set up. She went to the room Aaralyn had; there were two sets of bunk beds, and right now only one of the four beds was taken.

"Alright, this can be where you three stay. There's the top bunk on this side and then both of those beds on the other side. Another girl stays here when she's not with a foster family; her name is Aaralyn. She's a good bit younger than you, but I'm sure she'd appreciate the company," Maude told them, putting sheets on the beds.

Jasper was nervously holding onto his mother's skirt, hiding behind her legs. The little cheetah was a lot younger than these kids, having not quite turned six yet. He warily watched them, kind of wondering why the one girl looked like a bug... she was even green, and had butterfly wings! He'd never seen a bug person before, and the only reptile he had ever known was Sven, back when he and his mother stayed at the Sect.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:58 pm

*flops on Chirpy* Hold meh! xnx")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:01 pm

Alpha clearly looked embarrassed, especially since Shay was using his arm as a pillow. However, Bianca's little cries were kind of freaking him out-- they almost woke up Shay. "Sandi, get her out of here before Shay wakes up for sure!" The bat sure was a noisy sleeper... Especially when stressed. Alpha attempted to shift away, but he didn't get very far with his ribs, and Shay. Fuck...

---

Rachel felt herself dozing off, now comforted by her foster brother's prescience. She purred faintly in her sleep, her arms wedged between her chest and his, with her head resting on his shoulder. Her wings curled around her a little, as if trying to protect her. 

---

"Okay...." Yawning himself, Phillip stopped to rub at his eyes, before shuffling over to Shiloh's room with her in tow, "Too bad you can't see my bedhead, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:14 pm

(You can post on K3 until we figure out what to do here, Pluto. ouo

*can't help but laugh a little at Alpha* XD)

Hearing the baby's fussing, Marie poked her head into the room. "Is something-- oh..." She was a little confused when she saw Sandi holding the baby, while Shay seemed to be using Alpha as a pillow. "Um..."

---

Sasha eventually came out into the living room again, approaching her brother with a plate of sandwiches. She whispered, "Wanna sandwich?"

"Not now..." Chase replied quietly, not really feeling hungry. "What's even on them?"

"Roast beef, peanut butter, and pickles."

"Eh, I'll have one later. Thanks."

"Alright. I made extra in case the kids want somethin' when they wake up." His sister set the plate on the coffee table, then went and sat down on a chair to munch on her sandwich.

(And then the apocalypse ended, and the Saunders siblings opened up a restaurant that sells weird sandwiches. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:16 pm

"Shhh it's ok sweetheart." Sandi said and tried to hold her a little bit differently to make her more comfortable. She looked at Marie, her expression clearly read I need help please!

----

"What is Aaralyn?" Beth asked. She forgot about her nervousness and started to wonder about the other kid that Maude told them about. She could easily switch her moods. She wondered how old she was and what she liked and how long she'd stay them and a bunch of other stuff.

Nhean could tell that Jasper was a bit warily of them, but he couldn't see why. He tilted his head to the side like usual dogs did when they were trying to figure something out. He seemed like he was looking at the young cheetah's direction, but you couldn't fully tell because of his hair.

"Nhean don't do that, it's not polite." his sister said and diverted his attention. She did notice that Jasper didn't seem calm or very happy. "If something wrong little one?" she asked him. She usually acted older since she had to take care of both her sibling and friend for about 4 months.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: