The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:23 pm

(*is drawing Blu* Damn she's cute XD

Xenia: Oh he likes weapons even better eue

Pippa: >8[)

"You can rest if you want to. I'll be right here." she assured and she kissed his cheek again to try and make him feel better. She smiled and started to nuzzle him again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:26 pm

(He meant about the bit where he's moved in with Laura. XD)

Roy held Laura to his chest, and just kind of chilled out. His leg's phantom limb wasn't acting up all that much, so that was a relief. He felt it more where his toes should have been, and it felt like an itch that he could not scratch. It was rather impossible. To be honest, he kind of thought about falling asleep or something, but he got plenty of rest at the infirmary, so he wasn't tired. "Mmn..." He brushed some of his dark locks in his face, but they just moved back to where it was before.

---

Anna closed the door behind Lance, but didn't really know what to do with herself after. She looked over to her daughter and EJ on the couch, and smiled a little-- the smile was a little sad, before she left them alone.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:29 pm

After having spoken with some of the medics, Lance finally came to Laura's house and knocked on the door, praying Roy hadn't done anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:31 pm

(Roy: LANCE! e////e

XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:33 pm

(Lance: ROY! *has no idea why he's yelling*

Zero: ZERO!!!

Lance: *prat falls*

ZERO!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:35 pm

(Roy: NEVAIRMIND! e//n//e"

XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:37 pm

(Laura: ... You keep mentioning the hair... o~o)

Trying very hard not to start getting all over Roy again, Laura did her best to ignore the temptation of playing with his hair. It was hard, though... he was brushing at it with one hand, and purring faintly, and... Okay maybe just help him get it out of his face. Unable to resist, the marten reached up and gently combed Roy's hair back from his face, tucking the strands to the side.

She was interrupted when someone knocked at the door, and sat up. "Who would that be...?" The marten climbed off of the couch, walking over to the door and opening it. She was face-level with someone's chest, and tilted her head back to look up at the unfamiliar man standing there. "H-hi...? Can I help you?"

(Laura: *feels like an ant* omo")

----

(I wanna RP Shay. XD)

After giving Lance directions to the apartment, Shay felt all the more rushed to move out. He did not want to stay there while Roy was... Just no. He decided to go check on Alpha and Sandi so he could ask about staying with the bird hybrid... and just so he could spend time with them. They helped him feel a little less lonely.

----

(Chase: .... *cowers like a little girl* Nope nope nope nope nope...)

Resting was a good idea, but it was a little difficult to do that with Pippa there. He was still a bit iffy about most forms of physical contact, and it didn't help that he was also injured at the moment and they had recently gotten over an argument. Unable to help but feel nervous, he folded an arm behind his head and let out a deep breath to relax.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:43 pm

(eue)

Roy's face went a little red, and he watched the marten comb his hair out of his face. However, that was when someone knocked, and he looked as confused as she did. As Laura got off him, he sat up, and sighed a little. So much about just staying home with Laura... The bat shifted on the couch so he could check who was at the door, and saw someone he vaguely knew, "Lance?"

---

Alpha was doing a lot better, but still wasn't fully healed. The bruises on his chest and stomach were fading away, and becoming less painful. His painkiller doses were slowing going down, which was good. He could also move around more freely, not that he really went anywhere, "Hey... You okay?" Alpha asked as Shay entered the room to check on him and Sandi.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Pippa was feeling a bit drowsy just laying there was her boyfriend so she closed her eyes and waited to fall asleep.

---

Sandi was in her bed relaxing, she had missed Shay for a little bit. However, she knew he would check up on them soon. The once he came in she smiled and said, "Hey Shay how are you?"

(Blueh rp with Yvette and Minene?

Xenia: eue

Pippa: Shh Chase it's ok, I won let her you *gently hugs Chase* <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:45 pm

(Sure. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

(Laura: You devious little writer.... >m>

Hahahaha! XD)

"Who?" Laura looked back at Roy, then up at the Lance guy. "Uh.. w-well, if you know him... Come in, I guess?" The small marten stepped back and opened the door a bit wider to let him in, still confused as to who he was, but hopefully the two men would fill her in.

---

"Hey..." Shay shoved his hands into his pockets, leaning against the wall. He answered their questions, first, shrugging a little as he said, "Well, I'm sort of alright, I guess... still tired and overworked, but with a few of our healers down for the count, it's busy. Anyway, Alpha... I was wondering if I could take your offer. About moving in with you." He sighed. "Laura's boyfriend is moving in to her place, so I kinda wanna get out of there sooner rather than later."

---

Chase laid there quietly, unable to fall asleep because he was a little too anxious. So instead, he watched as Pippa dozed off... It wasn't that he was legitimately afraid of her as an individual, he was just somewhat high-strung and nervous. At least she's getting some rest, and our sort-of fight is over...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:54 pm

(eue

Roy: x////x")

"Roy?" Alpha raised his eyebrows at that-- the bat wasn't lying about any of that. Including taking up the offer. He didn't exactly know that Shay didn't like Roy, but he had to admit it was probably awkward, "Of course you can. I told you-- I don't have a lot of people to admit the offer to."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:56 pm

"Hey Laura," Lance greeted, "Um can I borrow Roy for just a second?"

He had a tape measurer with him as well as a few blueprints.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Hopefully moving in with Alpha will help him get some rest. Sandi thought. She gave a bit of a smile. "Maybe you'll finally get some rest at his place." she said.

---

Pippa eventually fell asleep and then started to cuddle Chase, except her cuddles were a lot gentler than Chase's sleep cuddling. She was having a happy dream so she started to smile in her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 8:59 pm

Seeing that Laura was looking really confused to who the vulpine was, Roy said, "Laura, 'e's an engineer. 'E's workeeng on my proszetic." Apparently... I thought Tina was working on it.... But I guess it doesn't matter, as long as EJ isn't.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:00 pm

"Yeah." Lance replied scratching his head sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 pm

"Oh, okay..." Laura smiled a little, though she felt quite awkward since Lance had interrupted them having a moment... or several moments. She awkwardly stood off to the side, watching the other two. "Alright, uh... just take it easy on him, okay?" If Lance upset Roy, she was gonna sock him in the gut.

---

Shay nodded, then his lips twitched and he said, "Thanks... I'll just stay here at the infirmary until you're fit to go home, and then I'll simply go home with you, I guess." He was sleeping at the infirmary most nights anyway, so it wouldn't make much of a difference until he moved in with Alpha.

The bat then got back to business, going over to Sandi. "Alright... Can you get up and stand on the scale for me? I'd like to see how much weight you've put on since you got here." Sandi had been very skinny, and was doing better now. "And how are you feeling, Alpha?"

---

Chase tried to just relax, letting Pippa cuddle against him. He let out a sigh, then closed his eyes and settled down to at least rest, even if he didn't sleep.

---

Meanwhile, the canine's sister was bored. Sasha had helped with unloading and organizing all the supplies brought in from the foreign aid, and after all of that activity, she found herself at a bit of a loss with nothing to do. The tall female ambled around Safekeep, wondering if anyone interesting was out and about.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:14 pm

"Ok." Sandi said and got up to stand on the scale, she was still a bit too skinny however, she was almost at a healthy weight so it shouldn't take too long for her to go back home.

---

(Do you want to do something else since idk what to do with Pippa and Chase?)

Minene was now wide awake and she kept her gaze on the door, just waiting for someone to come in and try to attack her. She still never trusted anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Alpha nodded a little, before watching Shay and Sandi, until the bat asked him a question, "A lot better, actually. I've checked the bruising on my own, and it's starting to fade, and not hurt as much. I can walk around a little, but I don't wanna push it."

---

Roy would have said something about Laura's comment on 'taking it easy on him', but he decided to keep his mouth closed. Laura was concerned for him, and he understood that. The bat just sat up against the couch, and proceeded to pull his hair back into a ponytail, as his elastic was around his wrist.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:16 pm

Yvette was going to try again.... And honestly, she didn't feel like it. But she had to. The bat balanced the try on her hand again as she knocked on Minene's door, "Minene? It is me, Yvette... I have come to give you food." Knowing from yesterday, she just opened the door and peeked inside, before closing the door after her as she stepped inside.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:26 pm

(Yeah, I kinda stuck Sasha in there for whoever. XD Or we can do something else. o3o)

Shay watched as Sandi got up onto the scale, then took note of what her weight was now. "You're a lot better... I'd say you can both go home soon. Your parents should be able to handle taking care of you from now on, Sandi." He then looked over at Alpha, "As for you, I can handle caring for you. It'd give me an excuse to get away from this hellhole for a few days."

---

Laura was tempted to stand there and be all overprotective, but didn't want to be too intrusive, either... "I-I'm just going to go and organize some of the clothes your parents brought over earlier." Anna and Richard were trying to be supportive of Roy's decision to live with Laura, though it was still hard on them... We'll visit a lot, it'll be alright. And it's not like we're far away...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:30 pm

Alpha was about to object, but then he just sighed, and nodded, "Okay.... Thank you." As much as he was a doctor, it was difficult caring for yourself when you're sick....or, in his case, injured. "It helps the both of us, I guess..." Thank Aurora I can go home soon... He missed his bed. He honestly did.

---

Roy looked over to Laura, and nodded a little, "Zank you.... I don't zink we'll be long...." Something about Lance made Roy a little uneasy. The bat realized that he could smell smoke from the vulpine, and tried not to make a face. Don't say anything... That would just be awkward.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 pm

Minene was a bit surprised that the same person came, but she still looked suspicious of her.

---

"That's great." Sandi said cheerfully.

---

(Let's have Sasha and Calvin talk after all I posted for him XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Lance stepped inside and plopped down next to Roy, "So real fast, about how tall were you and how much do you weigh?"

He didn't really like small chat when it came to business.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 9:37 pm

Yvette gave a small smile (it didn't reach her eyes, and looked a little forced), before setting down the tray in front of Minene, "How are you today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: