The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:32 am

(Do you have to do them by hand? eme?

No, she's not. XD

Phillip: *holds her* o////o

Okay. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:42 am

(Yeah... We have a decrepit little dishwasher that washes the plates, bowls, cups, and silverware, but all of the pots and pans, baking sheets, large serving bowls, and stuff like that have to be done by hand.

Shiloh: *cuddles*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:43 am

(Good luck with that... *pats head*

Phillip: *cuddles her*

Awww.... <3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:57 am

Blueleaf wrote:
Phillip helped her up, and stepped back so she had room, "Yeah... Tina didn't look so good though... She's okay now, though..." Thankfully, she was sitting down, but still a little pale in the face from shock, "She's with Greyson on the couch..." The otter started to lead her away, and helped the stoat through the doorway so she couldn't injure herself.

(I'm gonna be slow, cause I'd like to at least start cleaning up my poor kitchen...)

Shiloh held onto Phillip, unable to help but feel nervous... not being able to see where she put her own feet was hard. Once they made it through the doorway, she called tentatively, "Tina? Grey? Um... I can't see you, but Phillip told me you're here. I know this must look kinda bad, but I'm alright..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 11:58 am

(Hello.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:08 pm

(It's okay.

And hey Sil.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:27 pm

(Hey Blueh.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:29 pm

(Hey Sil. I noticed you wanted to commission me; what did you want me to write for you? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:36 pm

(I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to beat the final boss in Metroid Prime today... Even though I've missed 11 missle expansions. I don't feel like going back for them, even though I could easily get them, and do the final boss even if I beat the game. Like Paper Mario, Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, and a few others, it doesn't save after the final boss. Which makes sense. However, I know there's a secret curscene at the end that you need over 90% completion (I think) that ties in Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2.

Yeah. Excuse me while I go and die multiple times. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:44 pm

(Hahaha! Good luck, Blueh! o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:49 pm

(*rages* FUCKING--! *dies* THEY JUST HAD TO NOT PUT THE FUCKING SAVE STATION NEXT TO THE FINAL BOSS ROOM. JESUS. AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON FISSION METROIDS. THEY DON'T EVEN DROP HEALTH.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 12:51 pm

(I wanted you to write about Swan when she was little and first showed signs of having a weak heart and maybe having an attack. Here's some info on her sisters as they will be alive in that time owo

Moss: The middle sister out of the triplets. She is the toughest of the sisters and loves to mess around. If anyone messed with her sisters they would get a serious beating or at the very least have some bruises. However, she could be really reckless and she usually assumed that whenever something was wrong with her sisters that someone had to be blamed. She had her grandfather's earthy brown fur and looks more like a wolf than a cat. She has green eyes and short red hair. She can shapeshifter and use the person's powers, but she won't know how to use their powers.

example----

Petal got a cold and is trying to calm down her sister. "Moss it was my own fault, sometimes people get sick..."

"No! Someone let their sick get to my sister and I want to make them pay for it!" Moss protested.

----

Petal: The eldest of the triplets. She is the smartest sister and does her best to help her sisters with any problem. She likes to act older than she is a lot of the time. She does her best to be peaceful, but if someone tries to hurt Swan she won't hesitate to protect her. However, most of her time goes to Moss since she can be too irrational. Petal makes sure that Moss doesn't do anything too dangerous around others or to herself. Petal is the true odd one out of her sisters, she is the hybrid. She has black fur with white markings that look like falling petals. Her hair is a dark red color and she has soft brown eyes.

example----

"Moss if you do that then I'm coming with you!" Petal said.

"What, but you don't know how to do this! You could get hurt!" Moss protested.

"You could get hurt too! If you try and do something dangerous I'm coming along to try and keep you safe!" Petal replied.

"Fine...*sigh* I won't go and ride my tric off a cliff..."Moss said.

"Thank you." Petal said relived.

----

Hopefully this helps with the story and Stone can be in the story, but for his kid self your going to have to ask Blueh XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:23 pm

(*pauses fight* I fucking hate this boss battle so much (I forgot it was a two part battle), but the music is amazing. I've noticed that some of the music isn't that good in Metroid Prime, but fits the area... It's weird. But the two final boss themes are so awesome. *goes back to fighting the final boss* YAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 pm

(*beats the boss on one try* WHAT NOW?! 8D?! *punts Game Cube controller* WOOOOOOOO! IN YOUR FUCKING UGLY FACE!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Me when I finally killed Abbadon in Darksiders... *points at Blueh* eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 1:58 pm

(*can't help but laugh* XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:03 pm

(For some reason, I ended the game with 83%. My original file (with over 22 hours, compared to my recent over 12) had 84%. I thought I got more in my recent playthrough, but okay... I need to 100%, and play the hard mode... Someday, but probably not today.

Also, I want Metroid Prime 2 and 3. Really bad.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:26 pm

(Metroid scares me, so you go ahead and do that... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 2:38 pm

(XP hey Chirp I'm also making a character to join the pokemon group that you joined. Digital drawing is hard xnx' If I get accepted then I'm going to doodle my character a lot XD I'm a lot better on paper...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Okay Blueh here's the thing. Of all the Metroid Prime games MP2 is by far the best. 3 is alright with the whole Phazon infestation being a thing and also seeing every boss in the game in the very first level is pretty neat but by far MP2 is the best. Why is MP2 the best. Because Gamecube 'nuf said.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 pm

(I've seen a little bit of the first area in MP2... And I have to admit, it looks amazing. @_@ For GameCube, I mean. And I can see why it would be the best-- there's more of a story and stuff, rather than it just being Samus. Also, you can pop the doors like in the original Metroid. XD

I really want it... oAo Either by itself, or the collection. I know Nintendo fixed the logs in the collection version, and put them in order in MP2. *flops*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:19 pm

Not too certain about that one XP.

I do know that in MP3 you can see every boss in the very first level...I think with the exception of like one. I won't say who they are though...because it gives me feels...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 pm

(And it would be spoilers for me. ouo" But that's interesting. Wait... Is MP3 about the other bounty hunters or something? Unless that's something else I'm thinking about...

Anyway, probably least favourite enemies are the Fission metroids from MP1... eme I know they're only in one area, but I still hate them. Especially going to the final boss.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:30 pm

I will say there are bounty hunters mentioned. But the game you're thinking of is MP Hunters for the DS. That game's fun.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 7:31 pm

Also Parkour. These guys have killer cardio days...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: