The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:46 pm

(Not really... xnx 

Stone: D8< )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:47 pm

(Swan: TmT *is dying*

My internet is being weird.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:49 pm

(Okay, Pluto! Have fun!

Stone, don't crush my Blueh! I need her for important things! *pulls Blueh out and cuddles* *purrs*

Scotty: QAQ *sobs*

He miiiight be having a meltdown... for like the first time in canon... I seriously dunno if I've ever made him break down and cry. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:54 pm

(Swan: T^T

Minene: omo''''''

It's ok Minene ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:56 pm

(Stone: But she fucked up my heart! D8< 

*cuddles close to Chirpy* o~o Ow... 

No, you haven't... o7o' I'm excited for this now, and I feel like a horrible person for it.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 7:59 pm

BLARG!! *waiting for the bus to show up* ...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:13 pm

(It was bound to happen, Stone... Just sayin'. *pets Blueh's head*

Greyson: *practically squees at the sight of Minene* Ohmyglobsheissocute! *sparkly eyes*

Must... post... something... *struggles*)

His own heart pounding, but due to adrenaline and terror rather than the awful pains that seized both of the Ernest siblings, Scotty backed up against a wall and leaned against it. He had carried both Stone and Swan over here himself, despite his aching body, and he could now scarcely move or even breathe as he stared at them. Healers were putting oxygen masks on their faces... He could see Stone open his eyes and look around blearily, as though confused, but the sheep just couldn't move towards him. Instead, he slid down the wall and sank onto the floor, tears starting to stream down his face as his shoulders shook. Clad in only his plaid pajama bottoms and feeling more emotionally shattered than he had after his own recent traumatic ordeal, Scotty wrapped his arms around his knees and sat there in a ball on the floor, actually crying for the first time in a long while.

----

Meanwhile, Greyson was at home, cooking of course... He was wearing an apron and standing over the stove, stirring something in a pot before checking the oven, which had a rectangular glass pan inside. The kitchen smelled like spices, chicken soup, and carrot cake, and Grey was very proud of that fact.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 pm

(Minene: *panics* oAo' AHHHHHHH! *sprays Greyson*

Minene is walking with Yvette so we need to wait for Blueh 030)

Out of the two siblings. Swan was the worst, her heartbeat was indeed slower, but by now it was getting dangerously slow. She felt cold all over and she didn't know if her brother was alive or dead. She was so scared for him, people needed her brother. Only Stone needed her, but he would survive without her surely. She felt hurt all over, but now she was starting to feel numb.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 8:40 pm

(Sil, are you killing Swan? omo"? 

I'm kind of here... My mom, aunt, and cousin dragged me off to clothing shop... I got a cat cardigan, though, which I like. ouo' There was also this pink pullover knitted sweater thing that had sheep on it. I wanted to get it so bad because of Scotty... XD And there was also this black sweater that said 'j'adore' on it, and I imagined Rachel wearing it. Razz

Stone was beginning to stabalize, but couldn't exactly get up right now, so he had no idea of Swan, and Scotty in the infirmary with him. His breath fogged up the oxygen mask that he wore, and the pain in his chest and shoulder were starting to go away. Oh my God... Oh Aurora... I'm so fucked, aren't I...? How the hell did this happen...? The hybrid didn't trust himself to breathe on his own just yet, and kept on breathing into the oxygen mask even as he began to breathe easier. 

---

"Minene, I promise that you will only stay with Tina and Greyson for only a few days. They will take good care of you." Yvette spoke to the young skunk as she followed the bat, "Once your brother is released from the infirmary, you will be able to be freely with him."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:03 pm

(Maybe, maybe not e3e)

Swan wanted her brother with her, she wanted him to be ok. She was able to open her eyes, but she couldn't hear and she felt numb all over. She was very pale and her breathing was still irregular, so far this was her worst attack.

---

"He should be fine though. If I'm ok, he's ok. I don't want to be with anyone, but Sam." Minene protested. She didn't like anybody, she still didn't even like Yvette. She didn't trust anybody and she wanted everyone to just go away and leave her and her brother alone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:16 pm

(Sweatersssss! And a wool sweater with a sheep on it is ironic, is it not? XD

But if Swan dies then Stone will blame himself. omo" And this was supposed to be about Stone... I feel like his drama moment is being stolen. o7o")

Scotty was still on the floor, rubbing at his face with the back of one forearm as he just cried for a minute. He was never so scared as he was in the times when he thought he might lose Stone... the hybrid was his lover, but also a part of his family, and it was startling how much he emotionally relied on him. The moment something like this happened, the sheep just broke down in terror and despair.

Marie came walking into the room, having heard about the incident. She made her way over to Stone while a few other healers worked on stabilizing Swan; including a magic one, since the girl seemed to be having a harder time recovering. Marie put a hand on Stone's arm, hoping the hybrid would relax as he regained consciousness. "It's alright, Stone... You seemed to have had a slight episode there, likely due to stress, but you're alright now. Your boyfriend brought you before things went south."

---

Bebe the Chao was fluttering around the apartment, sniffing the air to take in the smell of Greyson's cooking. That was certainly a benefit of living with the pangolin hybrid... his food was amazing, and he loved to dote on every whim of the people -- and creatures, in Bebe's case -- he cared about. Essentially he just loved spoiling everyone, which was awesome in the needy little Chao's opinion.

Greyson left his food to cook, since both the soup and the carrot cake needed time, and went to fix up the spare bedroom for the ninth time that day. He and Tina had been talked into watching one of the orphan kids for a while, and though Tina wasn't too thrilled, Grey was taking his responsibility very seriously. He had made sure the bedroom was clean and neat, but not so neat it looked eerie. The bed was made with pale blue covers, and a little white knitted blanket as well (something Marie had made by hand). Some clothes were in the dresser, and a yellow kitten plushie sat on the bed, next to the pillow. A cup of water sat on the dresser, with a few flowers poking out of it (picked by Bebe), and a crayon drawing was hung up on the wall (drawn by Bebe). Clearly, Bebe had been his decor consultant, but the room certainly looked fit for a little kid.

Carefully adjusting the flowers in the cup, Greyson wondered if this little kid was going to be okay... He hadn't heard much about her yet. Was she going to be injured or scarred, or traumatized in some way? Maybe she had health problems... or maybe she was still very young and would need constant attention. Feeling a bit nervous, the hybrid chewed at his fingernails, anxiously waiting for a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:30 pm

(Yes, yes, it is. XD I wanted it so badly... You have no idea. XP

And yeah, he would. ouo")

Still panting into the oxygen mask, Stone's blue eyes followed Marie as she spoke to him. Now he could think mostly clearly, and tried to speak, but it just came out muffled from the oxygen mask. He sat up a bit more, and could see better-- he also had a clear shot of both Scotty having a meltdown, and his sister being treated at the same time. Freaking out a bit, he pulled the oxygen mask of his face, but was unsure of who to call out to-- his sister could have been dying for all he knew! "S-Scotty?!"

---

(I'm not sure where to put Tina... ouo" She might not even be home right now.)

Yvette was normally a very patient person, but Minene was testing it heavily. The hoary bat wanted to tell her that it just didn't work like that, but kept her mouth shut. She knew that Greyson was good for Minene... She didn't know a lot about his girlfriend, but Greyson was enough, "You will be with Sam in a few days. I promise... And we are here." Yvette stood in front of their door, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:38 pm

Since Yvette wouldn't give up on her going with the other two. She decided to just get this over with and avoid them as much as possible. She would even try to keep her mouth shut. She could tell that she wasn't going to like them, but she might as well be a bit careful. I'm not going to be killed on my first night in this place. she thought. She was wearing her green dress with a pink bow in her hair. She didn't really like the outfit, but Sam said that she looked cute. She still didn't let anyone see underneath her eye patch. She was waiting to see what horrors would lie in their house.

---

With the help of the healers Swan started to become more stable, but she slipped into unconsciousness again. Ben I gave you your nickname for a reason. You're the rock in our small family of two. I'm the fragile, little, sickly flower. You better not do this again, if you die I won't have anyone anymore. she thought. 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 9:50 pm

Scotty finally looked up when he heard Stone's voice, and practically staggered to his feet, looking like he was going to fall over again in his haste. He then leaped across the room to stand by Stone's bed, reaching out to grab the hybrid by the shoulders, his grip so firm it would be painful to anyone who didn't have the strength Stone did. Still freaking out, the sheep gave Stone a small but firm shake, bleating, "Do you have any idea how terrefied I was for you?!" Still standing beside the bed, he pulled Stone close, pressing the hybrid's head to his chest and holding tightly onto him. He sniffled, struggling to stop crying as he petted Stone's orange hair.

Marie didn't say anything, though she did awkwardly look away, feeling like she was third-wheeling... It was sort of an emotional moment, and Marie couldn't help but feel awkward around any shirtless man who wasn't her patient. At least Stone was alright... she was sure he would be well taken care of both in and away from the infirmary.

----

Greyson jumped when he heard a knock at the door, and hurried out to answer it. Of course, he wasn't the only one there; little Bebe fluttered over and called cheerfully, "Chao! Chaa!" She was excited to have company, of course.

"Scuse me, Bee..." Greyson tucked the Chao onto his shoulder and opened the door, giving Yvette a bit of a flustered smile. "Hi..." He didn't really know what else to say, feeling a bit awkward and frankly clueless.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:00 pm

Stone looked quite overwhelmed when Scotty just came over and gave him a small shake-- however, he calmed down a little when Scotty hugged him tightly. Slipping his arms around the sheep (he wasn't exactly aware that Scotty was shirtless...not yet, anyway), he was quiet for a moment, before saying, "No..." It was slightly muffled from Scotty's torso, and broke off. Now he felt like crying himself... And nothing really stopped him.

---

"Good afternoon. I am very greatful that you are able to take in Minene... We cannot keep her at the infirmary anymore, as she tried to escape with her brother...multiple times." Yvette looked up at Greyson, "Minene...I understand that she had experienced some traumatizing experiences, but...she does not trusf anyone. Not even me." The bat looked a little hurt at that, but she collected her composure again, "She is a little...stubborn. I hope you can help her... At least until Sam is able to leave the infirmary."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2014 10:02 pm

Minene didn't understand what Greyson was. So you send me to live with Frankenstein's monster. If my brains get eaten I will haunt you Yvette! she thought. Her fur fluffed up in nervousness, she didn't know who he was. She was sure if he was Greyson or Tina, a guy could be called Tina for all she knew. She didn't trust him and she had no idea what Bebe was trying to do. She didn't like that Yvette was trying to make her seem weak, she was going to be strong and she was going to escape eventually.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: