The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin Forest 3

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:25 pm

Libra sighed

My sister is crazy...

But he knew she was right. Something was up and now he wanted to find out what exactly.

"Alright then...back to my place..." Libra said setting a hand on the two girls and teleporting back home.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:39 pm

Gaia held onto her brother's arm as he brought them home, then let go as she hurried over towards the little refrigerator that held all of the stabilizer injections. She took one out, glaring at it with suspicion, then hurried towards the basement door, "I wanna test this-- eep!" She nearly ran into Rory, who was standing at the basement door.

"Mom went downstairs to the infirmary..." Rory explained, her ears tilted back, "She had another seizure today and wasn't feeling good..." She then noticed the syringe in her sister's hand, "She already had a shot, though."

"This isn't to give to her. I wanna use the equipment downstairs to test it..."

"Test it? Why?"

"Because!" Gaia replied impatiently, nudging Rory out of the way so she could get downstairs. Despite being only fourteen, she knew plenty about all of the machinery downstairs, as well as how to decipher the results for when she tested the contents of the syringe. Of all the Marshall kids, she was the most likely to end up working for Lance's corporation as she grew older.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:50 pm

"Um Gaia." Libra said stopping her, "Are you sure you know what you're doing? I mean..."

He didn't want to think about what could happen if this little test went wrong. Being the eldest of the Marshall kids he was rather protective of his younger sisters.

"At least put on your glasses so you can see what the piss you're doing."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:59 pm

"I'm not gonna inject myself with a weird substance, Lee," Gaia huffed, put pulled her glasses out of her pocket and put them on anyway, "I'm gonna put a sample in the computer and see what it says. Lance and Mom are down here, too. Stop being paranoid."

Rory was worried, especially since Gaia sounded grouchier than usual... like she was really mad about something. The little ermine looked up at Willow and Libra, "Something is really wrong...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:01 pm

Libra could only sigh and watch, when Gaia set her mind to something there wasn't much in the world that could stop her.

"Alright...just don't do anything stupid okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:08 pm

"Why don't you come down here and babysit me if it'll make you feel better?" Gaia asked in an annoyed tone, hurrying down the rest of the basement stairs and heading into the lab/infirmary. She saw her mother laying in one of the beds, but averted her gaze, not wanting to get more emotional than she already was. She walked up to one of the computers, not even bothering to let Lance know what she was doing, in case it turned out that her hunch was wrong. She put a little sample of the syringe's contents on a slide, then inserted the slide into a special slot on the machine so it could run the tests.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:47 pm

Libra followed her being that he didnt like being left in the dark.

Lance was upstair thankfully.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Gaia watched the screen as the computer analyzed the fluid sample, and then all sorts of chemical formulas started appearing as it told her what was in it. She was very calm at first, watching the rather short list of components pop up on the screen, and then she suddenly threw the syringe onto the ground. It shattered, glass and remnants of the fluid spattering over the floor as the youth shrieked in rage, "It's FAKE!" Burning with anger, she once again resembled her father when he was pissed off, and started storming off to find her uncle while shouting at the top of her lungs, "LANCE! SOMEONE IN YOUR GODDAMNED COMPANY IS GIVING US FAKE STABILIZERS!"

Rory freaked out when Gaia threw the glass syringe and then started shouting, and clung onto Libra's arm, staring after her sister with huge eyes. Evey, still laying in one of the infirmary's beds with an IV in her arm, didn't seem to notice the noise, remaining unresponsive.

(Hurhurhur. Lance you gots an evil person working for youuuuu. For like weeeeeks because Evey's been taking fake injections for a good long while.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:48 pm

Lance's ear twitched and he hopped up, "What is she freaking out about now?"

He came down stairs and a syringe was thrown at him. This one by Libra. Using his magnetism he caught to thing by the needle and set it aside.

"I'm sorry...what the hell did you say about the stabilizers Gaia?"

He had his arms crossed.

"They're fake" Libra growled, it took a lot to make Libra mad but he was madder than hell right now, he just had more self control than his sister.

"What?" Lance said and looked at the analysis.

"This is a placebo sample!" he said jumping back, "But...but...? If these are the fakes...then where are the real ones?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:51 pm

Gaia was freaking out, and ended up flipping the nearest piece of furniture in her anger, shrieking and pulling at her hair. Then she turned and snarled at Lance, "I don't know! Aren't you the head-honcho-CEO of that damn place?! You should know these things! You should have suspected something was wrong before I did! This could've been avoided!"

Frightened and upset by all the yelling and throwing things, Rory started to cry a little to herself, her ears pinned flat to her head. She understood what was going on, and that just made the situation worse. The little ermine found herself wandering over to her unconscious mother, feeling lost, and she curled up next to her on the bed, trying to get a little bit of comfort even though Evey didn't even open her eyes. She wished her father would be home soon... but at the same time didn't, because his reaction would probably be somewhat like Gaia's unless he managed to really control himself.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:03 pm

"Gaia...calm down." Lance said.

"How can you expect her to calm down?!" Libra added with a glare on his face and a fist balled at his side, "This is our mother we're talking about."

"Libra I'm well aware of that, but screaming at each other about won't solve anything." Lance said, calm as ever, "Give me some time and this'll be nothing but a bad memory..."

He looked at Gaia for an extra second before sitting at the computer and pulling up shipping information.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:19 pm

When Gaia managed to stop her carrying on and yelling for a moment, she heard Rory's little whines as she tried to cry quietly... and she felt bad. The red-eyed adolescent sighed, trying to keep a lid on her anger as she walked over to put a hand on Rory's back, gently rubbing at her shoulders as she shook with quiet sobs, "Please don't cry because of us... it'll be okay..."

"I-it's not just that..." Rory sniffled, sitting up and looking at her sister, "Someone wanted to hurt Mama... and not really fast like in a battle. She's been hurting for a long time and none of us noticed." She rubbed at her face, hiccuping a little.

"Uncle Lance will fix it..." Gaia assured her, but she wasn't very good at this fluffy comforting thing, so she started looking up at Libra for help.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:37 pm

Lance stood up, now he was pissed, "You're goddamned right Imma fix this."

His voice was level though and calm, "I had a feeling someone was trying to get at us...there are a lot of my own workers that don't like the Raptors and know that my company supports them. This is one of their ways to get at us."

He printed out the shipping info, on it was the one who authorize the shipment and all of their information.

(So I have no idea where to really go from here as far as helping Evey is concerned I don't know who's doing this or anything but Lance in character now knows so...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:44 pm

(It's some employee at his company. I didn't really come up with a name yet. *headdesk* Might as well be named Deadman now though. XD We'll call him Mikel Gideon... *random name off the top of my head* One of them thar people who don't think the company should support the Raptors.

Gaia: I hate enemies from the inside... they're even more upsetting than public enemies...)

"Either that or the Sect paid them to do it..." Gaia mumbled, "We need to handle them and get the real serum back..." She tugged Rory up off of Evey's bed so she could hug the little ermine, figuring she needed to do something to comfort them, "But what are you gonna do to them? You can't just blow him up... not legally, anyway... well, we do a lot of illegal things anyway, but..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 9:53 pm

"Oh trust me, it would be merciful for me to kill him. I know a guy...who knows a guy...that like to skate..."

Libra looked at him confused, "Who exactly?"

"He's an old friend...that's kind of insane."

(I'm trying to set up a way for Orion to get in on this RP but it's gonna be difficult since he can't get online at the moment...)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:01 am

(ah  ha  i hackded the interwebs)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:12 pm

(Surprised HAX!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:34 pm

(yuppers  *dodges flying computer*   ok so im probably gonna step on this scene first before doomsday so i can get the feel of things. but ill probably play a bigger bad guy roll for a while when i start in there if thats ok with you all)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:23 pm

(I dunno, Orion. About the other thread, I mean. Playing a bigger role in that will be difficult and nearly impossible, because we already have a lot of important bad guys and such. The other thread has been going for a lot longer than this one and is thus very developed already. Throwing in another big role would throw a wrench in what's already happening. We would need to talk it out and plan it.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:00 pm

(Shooby doop!)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:08 pm

(not a bigger role as in main characters.  sorry i didn't clarify.  I meant as in a bigger role for the bad guys,  that way whichever way u wanted them to go it wold have a catalyst or nemesis to run through)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 8:38 pm

(I don't fully understand what you mean... ^^' We'll work it out though. This thread is a good place to start, though.)

"So you want some psychopath to do our dirty work now?" Gaia asked sharply, "I've had enough with crazy people... you're on your own with him." She then asked, "But what about Mom? She's virtually comatose and I might know how to play with your machines, but I'm no doctor... and Dad is gonna flip out when he gets here. Should we call a doctor or something while you handle the guy who caused this?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:05 am

"Agito isn't the kind of insane you think. He's more like...trigger happy." Lance said, "As for a doctor...hmm...I'm not sure if Jade still lives in Redwillow, I think she and Ron moved to Italy..."

Lance stood, fixing his shirt as he did, "I've got some calls to make, keep an eye on your mother and try not to let Zero find out..."

(Okay so basically in Doomsday, Orion's character's going to start out evil, but he's still only like 19 in Doomsday. Remember K3 is supposed to take place afterwords so everyone's older. Meaning his character's not exactly evil in this part of the RP. He's more of a neutral/good. Plus this would give Julianne one more weapon to use in Doomsday and it'd be something for Zero and the EVE subjects to do in Doomsday, a side story if you will.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:28 pm

*Sits on the rooftop with a screwdriver fixing my skates as I hear my name called*   

"Oi!!!  somebody call me?!?!"

*stands slowly popping my back and knuckles and i poke my head through a window*
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:24 pm

"Yo Finn," Lance said waving to the Echidna, "I need a favor."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin Forest 3   Kolerin Forest 3 - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin Forest 3
Page 7 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 27  Next