The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

(*has totally not been watching stupid videos all day* o7o" ...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 5:58 pm

(I just got home from my grandparents' house like, a half an hour ago... o7o' Hai.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:01 pm

(Hai. ^w^")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:02 pm

(What have you been watching...? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:06 pm

(The Scottish LP of a Pokemon zombie game. XD I had been watching it before and now I might finish it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:07 pm

(Ah, I see. XP 

Now I can't unsee Scotty LPing again... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:08 pm

Anna didn't need her husband to tell her anything about what happened to EJ-- it had been nightmares, even though EJ covered it up, saying that he couldn't sleep. Well, it was true, but only scratching the surface of it, really. She didn't hesitate to hug him tightly, "It's alright... We'll help you. I promise." The bat was inwardly relieved that EJ came to see them, rather than try to keep it to himself, even though he had tried before. It had been his fear of waking up Rachel to bring him to them, "Just take a breather. We aren't rushing you... You can trust us."

Richard nodded a little, even though he was very aware it was about three in the morning at the moment. He was just thankful that the cat didn't wake up his sickly daughter. 

---

(I don't really know what to say for Philloh... ouo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:10 pm

(Scotty LPing would just be... hilarious... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:11 pm

(I think any of our characters LPing would be hilarious... XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:26 pm

(Roy would probably break quite a lot of controllers... XD)

Feeling exhausted, yet wide awake, EJ leaned his head against Anna as she wrapped her arms around him. He felt vulnerable and defeated, like usual after his nightmares, but at least he wasn't experiencing as much terror as usual... He had woken up too early for the dreams to drag on that much. The little cat wiped at his face again, explaining himself a little without actually talking about the dream. "I didn't wanna wake Rachel up... not while she's so sick..."

----

Bebe just smiled and poked at her drawing. She had no idea that Minene was paranoid, since she wasn't exactly the smartest creature on the planet. Thus, she just kept being her cheerful self, reaching over to pat the top of the little skunk's head. "Cha!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 pm

(Yes, yes, he would. XD 

Roy: -_-' Zat's not my fault. 

No, but you would. XP)

"I know you didn't want to. And that's fine. The both of you know that she needs rest, even though she might feel useless for not helping you herself. But I know she will eventually understand. And either way, if she wasn't sick, I would like you to come and see the both of us, too, if you feel comfortable. It's nothing to be ashamed of. It really isn't." Anna spoke gently, butlre to EJ, rather than keeping it down for Rachel, "You might not be related to me by blood, but you're almost like a son to me... You really are."

(And now I'm in the mood for some Lauroy nightmare feels...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:00 pm

(Laura: omo? *holds Roy*

We do need to do some Lauroy... e3e)

EJ's ears tilted back again, and he tried not to lose his composure. It was just so easy to melt down when he had just had a nightmare involving his deceased parents, and was then faced with people who tried to fill in the gaps left by said deceased. He shook his head a little, mumbling, "I just don't wanna bother anyone... This has been going on for so long..." Everyone had been dealing with his nightmares for years, and he figured it was only a matter of time before they got tired of it and got impatient for him to get over what caused them.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:19 pm

(Yep. eue 

Roy: *lets her hold him* ;m; 

Go! Be sensitive~!) 

"EJ, look at me. I know that you feel this way, but you aren't. I assure you that. The people who truly care for you will stick with you. They will help you in anyway possible. You aren't responsible for anything anyone has done for you. Nothing." The bat was referencing his father, but she didn't want to bring his name up directly. "I understand they are traumatizing, and I will never know what they are like. But in time, you will recover. You may not think it, but you've already made progress." The mother remembered when the twins told her of when EJ would physically get sick after nightmares, and wouldn't eat...

---

(And I think I shall start~) 

Roy awoke to darkness, and a feeling of panic that made his blood turn to ice, even though he had been warm under the covers when he went to bed. He hadn't cried out, or really even moved-- his eyes snapped open, and he sat up quickly, a look of terror on his face. He breathed heavily and unevenly, while his body seemed to shake uncontrollably in the fear he felt deep in his stomach. He saw Cody's face in his dreams, with a whole lot of other things he didn't want to remember, and it didn't help that his leg felt a little sore when he went to bed. It was a lot worse now. He barely paid any attention to Laura, who had moved with him when he freaked out, and woke up.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:42 pm

"I don't like being patted on the head. Please don't do that." Minene said. She felt a little cramped into the room. "I guess since you're not that bad, Greyson should be ok. I can try and talk to him a little bit, besides this place feels too cramped. Come on Bebe." Minene said and started to go out of her room.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm

(Laura: ;A;! *holds him tighter*

Thank you for starting. =w= I appreciate it.)

Not sure what to make of the little speech, EJ stood there quietly, his lip trembling slightly. He knew he had been doing better lately, perhaps just out of sheer will, but that didn't make the memories any less painful, or his odd sense of guilt any less. Not having any better response, he just said very quietly in acceptance to what she said, "Okay..." He almost felt like he was being scolded.

----

Laura had been sleeping like a brick, as was usual, until Roy sat up and literally threw her off of him. His strength made him use a bit more force than he had likely intended, but the marten ended up rolling across the bed from her momentum, and fell right off the side. "Aack!" Thumping against the floor in a tangle of blankets certainly woke her up, and she scrambled to her feet to find out what had happened. Her hair was a frizzy, fluffy mess around her head, her eyes wide as she stared at Roy, who looked like he had just seen a ghost. "Roy...? A-are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 7:59 pm

Bebe followed Minene cheerfully, humming to herself as she fluttered along, just above the child's head. They found Greyson in the kitchen, where he was setting some bowls, silverware, napkins, and cups on the table. The hybrid noticed them when he heard footsteps, and looked up with a slightly sheepish smile. "Hi... I'm just setting the table for dinner. Tina should be home soon, too, and you can meet her."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:05 pm

"Ok. Greyson I have a question. Are you going to kill me or hurt me in some way?" she asked. Since Bebe seemed to love Greyson, she thought that she might as well ask. However, she might stay awake all night to make sure. If need be she could search around the Safekeep to try and find a weapon like a knife or gun. She could also just break a leg off of a chair and use that as a club.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:08 pm

(No problem. ^^' Poor Laura... o7o" 

Roy: ;~; )

Anna pulled out of the hug and looked at EJ, before saying, "Are you okay enough to go back to bed...?" He had calmed down a lot from the sniffling mess Richard had met after waking up to the sound of him falling off the couch in an attempt to sleep, but it grew much deeper into EJ's head.

---

It took Roy a moment to snap out of his head at Laura's words, but he couldn't form his own. He still shook, out of fear rather than the ice feeling in his veins, but he managed to shake his head 'no'. A whimper managed to weasel it's way from his throat, which made him feel incredibly worthless. C-calm down... You fucking threw her off the bed in your panic... 
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:40 pm

"Wh-what?!" Greyson actually flinched back, surprised that a little kid would ask that. "Why on earth would I do that?! N-nevermind... listen, nobody here is going to hurt you. The entire purpose of Safekeep existing is to help people." He set down the stack of plates he had been holding, then cautiously inched a little closer to Minene, hoping she would learn to relax. "I took the time to set up that room for you, and I made a really nice dinner tonight with dessert and everything. I figured you could use to be treated like a little princess after whatever awful things happened to you... Though, I honestly do like spoiling people. I do that to Tina all the time..." He smiled sheepishly.

----

Now EJ was very apprehensive. He bit his lip and fiddled with a tuft of his fluffy hair, then replied, "I... I don't wanna risk having another dream and waking Rachel up..." So he was stuck with being on the couch by himself, or finding somewhere else to be. The little cat knew very well that they wouldn't allow him to just go to his workshop and stay up for the rest of the night, so that was out of the question.

----

Laura, ignoring the fact that Roy pretty much just threw her, climbed back up onto the bed and crawled over to him. She reached up to wrap her arms around his shoulders, trying to pull him down and hold him close. "H-hey... C'mere, it's okay... I've got you..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:48 pm

"People hurt each other all the time though. I once saw these two guys hurting each other and they were in the Safekeep. Plus couldn't helping someone be killing them so that they won't be in pain anymore?" she said. Her ears flattened when he tried to get closer to her, she still wanted a bit more space between them. "Beside aren't princess fake? They don't exist and I'm very real." she added. She normally wasn't very spoiled since she learned a lot of things from being on the street.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 8:52 pm

Anna was quiet for a moment, before saying, "I know that you're not exactly little anymore, but would it make you feel better if you stayed the night with us? I mean, I know you can camp out on the couch if you want to, but I think it would be better for you if you weren't alone... But it's up to you. I'm not forcing you to do anything." 

Richard only nodded a little, and remembered back to when the twins would curl up with them during a thunderstorm, or if one of them had a nightmare, or just wanted to be coddled. It somewhat surprised him how long ago that felt... It felt a lot longer than a little over a decade. 

---

Roy didn't pull away when Laura wrapped her arms around his shaking, thin but broad shoulders, and hid his face against her shoulder. His arms held her tightly to him, almost as if she was going to suddenly vanish and leave him alone to his panic. He calmed a little, but bit his tongue, as he felt the need to cry. His velvety ears were pressed down on his head, and he uttered a little, muffled noise, "L-Laura..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:25 pm

"W-well, nobody would hurt an innocent little girl... At least, I won't," Greyson assured her, and didn't come any closer when he noticed her nervous look. "And princesses are real, they're just a little uncommon, I guess. But that doesn't matter. I like treating people nicely, like they're princesses. It's just the way I am... it makes me happy to make other people happy."

----

"S-stay with you...?" EJ was quite surprised and embarrassed at that suggestion. He fiddled with his hands, looking up at Richard, not sure if he agreed with the idea of a seventeen-year-old boy acting like a five-year-old and staying the night with him.

(Actually, after watching horror movies, my family has been known to share a room. o7o" Teenagers and parents. So it's not that unusual, I think...)

-----

Laura petted his head, worried about him. "I'm here... What's the matter? What did you dream about?" She held onto him, despite the rather large difference in size, one hand cradling his head against the base of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:35 pm

(See, EJ? It's not that embarrassing... Razz)

Richard looked down at EJ, and admitted, "Okay, I 'ave to admeet eet's a leettle awkward... Buht eef eet'll 'elp, zen so be eet." He didn't want his sickly daughter to worry about EJ if he didn't sleep the rest of the night, even though he was pretty sure she would already be worried when she found out he wasn't in her bed with her, "Eet does not bozair me."

---

"M-my leg..." Roy said in a muffled, quiet voice. He could almost feel the blade that severed his leg all over again, and he shivered, "E-eet 'urts..." It really did. He cringed against her, his shoulders going rigid as he hugged her tightly.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:40 pm

(Hi peeps! NO PT TOMORROW BY ORDER OF THE BASE COMMANDER WOOT!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2014 9:40 pm

(Yaaaaaaaay--! o7o)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: