The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 7:58 pm

(I'll keep it in mind... Even though I don't need to use it right now... o7o")

Alpha was about to reply, but Shay was gone before he got a chance. Sighing a bit, Alpha combed his hair back out of his face again before continuing to nibble at his breakfast. Okay... I didn't intend for that to happen... But he's got a point.

---

(Roy: o////o"

X3)

Roy's face visibly got red at that, as it was true-- he didn't exactly think he was overly attractive. He just gave Laura a bit of a sheepish smile again, and brushed some of his fair brown hair out of his face, "Well, zank you... I'm flattaired." He gave Laura a kiss on the forehead again, his own face still burning from her compliment, "I zink you're also forgetteeng yourself, too."

---

Stone looked incredibly overwhelmed at that, and stared at his sister as she started laughing her head off, "What?" The hybrid's face went red quickly, which clashed horribly with his hair, "S-Swan!" Stone was only able to gawk at his sister like she had three heads, his face blaze. Where the fuck did that even come from?!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:12 pm

"Well, it's just... she really didn't expect a little kid to talk to her like that," Greyson replied, "Tina and I have never really taken care of a kid before, nevermind someone as scared as you. It's just confusing, is all. And if you two decide you're not comfortable with each other, I'll see about getting someone like Maude to care for you. Maude is a nice lady who has a son about your age."

---

Shay gathered up some clothes and then went to get a shower, ignoring Alpha the best he could for a bit. The moody bat didn't take long in the shower, though-- he never did. Within ten minutes he had showered and dressed, and was walking back out into the living room with his damp hair hanging over his eyes, the color appearing a bit more creamy since it was wet, instead of its usual near-white.

---

"If I complimented myself, I'd be awfully introverted..." Laura smiled in amusement, while one hand pushed up underneath Roy's shirt to rub his chest directly against his fur. While Roy wasn't fluffy or anything, he did have soft, almost velvety fur, which made it all the more enjoyable for her to give him those mini-massages of sorts.

---

Scotty was hiding his face again, thoroughly embarrassed. He didn't understand why Swan had to tease him the way she did, but she seemed to do it every time he saw her. And to think he had first assumed she was just an innocent girl...

(He totally needs to find one of her stories sometime and flip out about it to Stone. XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:15 pm

(Swan, Swan, I'm sorry, but I hope you're not doing smut because you're WAY underage... o7o" And it's illegal if you are.

Stone: O//A//O?!?!?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm

(Actually, I lied. Technically, if you're writing smut, it's legal, but RPing smut underage with someone else is. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:17 pm

(Scotty: What's...?

*whispers to him*

Scotty: *flips out and pulls his shirt up to cover his head with it*

Well that was a reaction. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:22 pm

(Swan: I'm only writing cuddle stories XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:24 pm

(Holy shit... XDDD

Stone: O//n//O")

By the time Shay was done in the shower, Alpha was done eating, got dressed, and was combing his feathery hair back out of his face so it didn't stick up everywhere in his room. He decided to give Shay some space, even though he was still painfully aware Ruth slapped Shay for him... Just give him space, and don't worry about it so much. You've got to recover, and stress is just going to make it worse. You know that.

---

Roy was very sure that Laura could feel his heart thumping quickly against his ribcage as she rubbed at his soft fur on his chest, before saying, "Well, eef you're not goeeng to compliment yourself, I weell, zen." He didn't really know how to feel about her directly massaging his chest like that (well, he knew how EJ felt now with his sister), but he still could not help but purr.

---

(Oh. Well, that's good to hear. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:27 pm

Final beat MGRR! Yay!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:29 pm

(I'm pretty much at the final boss in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, but I have to grind Bowser up to level 40... There's a final rank you can get, and it got Luigi a badge. *flops* It pulls a Metroid Prime and doesn't save after the final boss, so you end up at the last save point you saved at.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:38 pm

Ah. And this is why using an actual level system is more fun to me. :3 Cause I can go back do missions to get points and supplies. Which is what I did to beat Armstrong. Had to get health kits just to stay alive...and he still almost killed until the firsr Zaandatsu sequence...then it started practically raining health kits and I was kinda like "Well fuck now Im basically unkillable"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:39 pm

(I'm practically scavenging for experience... And fighting the same enemies over and over. But I've actually not done it before. There's also a secret ending that you can get if Mario, Luigi, and Bowser are level thirty and over.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Still feeling moody, Shay went back out into the kitchen to sip at his coffee again, though it had cooled off a good bit. He didn't know what to do with himself, and was feeling particularly argumentative because of it... sometimes he picked fights out of sheer boredom or frustration. His teeth grazed the rim of his coffee mug as he growled irritably to himself, feeling antsy for no apparent reason.

----

Laura could indeed feel his racing heart, but something about the reaction was pleasing. Maybe it was just the reassurance of feeling his pulse, knowing it was strong and still there. She spread her palm flat right over his heart, his fur soft beneath her fingers. "I dunno, I'm pretty sure you're prettier than me..." She chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:46 pm

(...*chases Shay with a dusty duster* >83!

Alpha: ...?

I'm beginning to run out of steam... *flops over* Fucking distractions... *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:57 pm

(Shay: NO! *runs* GET AWAAAAAY!

He really is obsessive when it comes to cleaning... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 8:58 pm

(YAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!! >8D

Alpha: I'm aware. -n-")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:03 pm

(Shay: *starts sneezing uncontrollably* Get the dust away! DX

Poor guy... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:04 pm

(NOT UNTIL YOU APOLOGIZE TO ALPHA! *stuffs it in his face*

Alpha: ._.")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:07 pm

"Wouldn't her son be scared of me. If adults are afraid wouldn't other kids be afraid too?" Minene asked. She doubted anyone would really want her since Sam wasn't with her to make her more child like. If he said that someone was ok then she would trust them.

---

She was a very innocent girl, but her mother had told her about sex before. It was so that in case if someone tried to trick into rape then she would be able to know what they wanted and not be ignorant. She tried to stop her laughing since she began to cough a lot. She wouldn't mind if they did have sex, but just not when she was around.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:09 pm

(Shay: Oh come ON! *sneezes again*

No, no, you have to kiss him and make it better! o7o!

Shay: SERIOUSLY?!

Yah. o3o Because seriously this ship is so slow to develop. Like. Seriously.

Shay: I FUCKING HATE YOU!

That's okay. o3o Now kiss....)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:10 pm

(Alpha: Uh... .////."

*continues to shove dust up his nose* MAKE UP, MAKE OUT, AND THEN I'LL STOP! *froths*

Roy: Uh... Does she 'ave rabies or somezing? o.o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:12 pm

(Sandi: What is going on here?! >8[ *gets between Shay and Alpha* Shay are they making you do something you don't want to do?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:13 pm

(SANDI STAY OUT OF THIS DAMMIT!

Alpha: *slowly backs away*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:20 pm

(Shay: *has a sneezing fit, while his eyes get red and puffy, tears running down his face* G-goddammit... Please stop...

Maybe we should take it easy on the dust... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:22 pm

(Roy: Can someone get Blueh checked for rabies or somezing?

Aaron: *drags Blue away* You've traumatized Shay enough already. Leave him alone.

*froths crazily and struggles* ASHKASHJSDKJDFJSHFADIJ--!

Alpha: O_O"....

Anyway, I've been itching to Skype call... o7o')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2014 9:32 pm

(Sandi: *gets Shay away from the dust* A-are you ok? ono'

I'll get on Skype.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: