The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:02 pm

(It's no problem. ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 1:47 pm

Evelyn Monroe, nicknamed Evey by anyone who knew her, had seen this same kid walk around the corner like three times. She heaved a sigh, deciding he must be lost... the eleventh-grader, aged seventeen, walked over to intercept him as he started to come around a fourth time. "You're lost, aren't you? You passed by this exact hallway four times now..." Her silver eyes were half-lidded in a somewhat annoyed expression, as though she was wondering why he hadn't just asked for directions before confusing himself like this. "Do you need a little help?"

Evey was decked out in all sorts of pins and patches on her jacket, since in her years at the school she had joined many clubs, organizations, and sports. Still, had she not been wearing the student uniform, she could easily be mistaken for a teacher with how mature she looked and acted for a girl her age.

----

Meanwhile, Laura was having to bid farewell to her little sister; Celeste was in her first year at the junior high school, while Laura was in the senior high school. The two stood on the shared grounds, while Laura fixed her baby sister's hair and tried to give her encouraging smiles, but Celeste still tightly gripped her sister's jacket, not wanting to go her separate way. It was hard for a deaf child to make her way in a new school, even with an assistant who went everywhere to translate things into sign for her.

Laura tapped her sister's nose to get her attention, then signed, You will be okay. I am here if you need me, any time.

Celeste gave a smile that trembled a little bit, then stood on her toes to give her older sister a kiss on the cheek before finally letting go and running off to find her assistant. Laura watched her go, unable to help but feel anxious. "Please be alright..." Celeste had already gone crying to the senior school to find her sister four times this year, and school had only been in session for two weeks. Laura heaved a sigh, then turned to head towards the school. She noticed two kids she hadn't seen before; in her grade, judging by their coats. They appeared to be identical twins... or not, since one was a boy and the other a girl. And judging by their conversation, they were incredibly lost.

"Um... Do you need help...?" She sort of half-hid behind her hair as she asked, not being very confident with strangers. "We're in the same grade, so maybe we have the same classes." She indicated the stripe on her sleeve, which was red, the same color as the twins'.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm

(Aw, Celeste... omo Poor baby.)

Both, much taller, twins stopped when they heard someone talking to them, and turned around to face Laura. Well, they kind of had to look down a little, but she was still a lot taller than both their aunts. Roy looked a bit sheepish as he admitted, "Um, yeah..." The teenager didn't really know if this girl was supernatural, but it wasn't really his buisness, "We're both looking for, um..." Roy looked at his schedule for a moment, "room 300." If it was right in front of his face, the bat would feel incredibly stupid at that.

Rachel held her books to her chest, and hitched them a little higher-- they were kind of heavy, and more of an issue for her than her brother. She wasn't sure what to say to the smaller girl, so she was quiet.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:03 pm

(Damn it I shouldn't have watched anime before posting here... I just imagined Zero making like an anime school girl and going, "Notice me senpai!" at Evey, and she's just all, "WTF get away you creep." XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:06 pm

(YES OH MY GOD XDDDD

Especially since Evey is older than him... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:16 pm

(NOTICE ME SENPAI. PLEASE. XDDDDD)

"Oh... Yeah, that's this way... Every classroom you'll need will be in this building here, and once you learn how to navigate it you'll get the hang of it." She turned to start leading the way, then remembered to introduce herself. "Oh, um... I'm Laura. Welcome to the school, I guess. It's really not as bad as it seems, I promise." She adjusted her bag on her shoulder, keeping an eye out just in case Celeste came running back, which she had done before, so it wouldn't be new. "And don't worry, you're not the only ones who have needed help. A lot of new students have been coming in lately."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

"Thank you." Rachel followed Laura with her brother-- she easily was able to keep up with her, "We really appreciate it. I'm Rachel, and this is my twin brother, Roy. We're...only new here because our old school kicked us out for being supernatural." She seemed a little hesitant to tell her that, but the new school was a lot safer than their old school. "I know of some other supernaturals that had to move schools and came here, but not a whole lot."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:34 pm

Laura wasn't surprised to hear their story, and looked up at them to give them a little smile. "Don't worry, you're welcome here... there might be some students who aren't happy with it, but I'm not one of them. Most of my friends are supernaturals, and I can think of a few you might get along with. I'll introduce you, if you want." She generally didn't judge kids on what they could and couldn't do... perhaps having a deaf little sister had something to do with her non-discriminatory nature. 

She led them into the large senior high school building, and straight through some particular hallways that she had memorized her first year here. "It's right this way... the first digit in the room number lets you know what floor the room is on. For example, 300 is on the third floor."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:42 pm

As embarassing as it was to admit, Zero swallowed his pride. He'd been to a few different school...and been kicked out of every single one of them simply because he was a super. And ever since his parents died finding a school that would accept the child of two nobodies who was now under the care of a political target was...difficult.

"Beyond all belief," he said faking a smile, "Di you know where Mr Locke's room is?"

He had recognized her by the patches, he'd seen her around town and whatnot, occasionally he would spot her in the crowds at debate contests. Of course he switched teams almost every year...he prayed this time would be different.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:48 pm

(And yes Blueh. Zero's real name is Jordon.

Zero: .///.

What the hell are you embarrassed about?

Zero: MEH~~~~ >////<

Okay...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:50 pm

(Zero, seriously... I dare you to say "notice me senpai." I dare you. XD)

"Ugh, you mean Mister Locke Lorica? Yeah, this way... I'll warn you though, do your homework, and do it well. He's kind of strict and acts like the world wronged him somehow," Evey replied, feeling a little grumpy just thinking about the social studies teacher. She started to lead the way, not recognizing him like he had her, but she asked, "I'm guessing you're one of the new supers, then? Don't worry, I'm not a hater. I'm one of you. Er, well, excluding the new part."

As though to prove it, she dropped her books, but instead of hitting the floor they levitated, surrounded by a pale purple aura. She used telekinesis to hold them over her head, like she was some sort of video game character with one of those floating symbols over her. "My advice is to make friends in high places, or at least with people who will stand by you if you're faced with a hater."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 2:54 pm

Zero notably flinched when Evey's stuff started floating.

"Y-yeah...I'm a super but I can exactly show you my powers...not here anyways, it's too dangerous with everyone crowding up the hallways." he said somewhat shyly following after her.

(Zero: BLAH!!!! I'M NOT PULLING THE SENPAI BULLSHIT!!! DX

Yes you are...

Zero: I AM NOT!!!! DX

He's in denial XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:02 pm

(DON'T DENY IT ZERO. YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE.)

"Ah, so you're one of those ones... That's fine. So long as you can avoid blowing up the school or something, you're good. Alright, here's Mr. Lorica's room," Evey stopped in front of the door, turning to face the new kid. "Anyway, I'm Evelyn, but call me that and you'll get a book to the head. I go by Evey." She dug in her pocket, and pulled out what honestly looked like a business card. "I'm on the student council and deal with a lot of supers. Call me if you have troubles with your ability, there are steps we can take to help you out." She held the little paper out to him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:03 pm

Both teens looked relieved to hear that, especially since she didn't hate supernaturals-- it was difficult making friends with non-supernaturals sometimes, because of that. Roy and Rachel followed Laura still, and looked around the hallways as she spoke, before Roy said, "That would be greatly appreciated, thanks. And thank you for your help... What's your first class?" They still had some time before they had to go to class.

(XDDDD Oh Zero.

D!Roy: Zhordan? Really?

X3 Apparently.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:07 pm

Zero took the paper and looked it over before smiling and nodding his thanks.

"This school has a debate team right?" he asked out of the blue(h).

(Zero: -//- Shut up Roy...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:09 pm

(...I see what you did there. eue

Roy: X3)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:16 pm

"I have Literature first," Laura replied, still looking up at the taller teenagers. She felt rather small next to them, but that wasn't new... "Anyway, would you like me to see if there's anyone around I can introduce you to? Unless you'd rather venture off on your own... I can understand that." She didn't want to seem intrusive, and sheepishly looked down at her feet as she twirled a bit of hair around one finger. She kept glancing back down the hallway, still half-expecting Celeste to come running back to her.

----

"It did, but it hasn't started back up again this year. The debate team is considered a club, and the last club president graduated... it hasn't gotten back on its feet. Maybe you could set it up, if you think you can handle it." Evey managed to hide her surprise. She hadn't expected this kid to be into debate.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:21 pm

Zero chuckled a little bit, "I seriously doubt I could handle being a club president...but good to know that the position is open."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:21 pm

"I'm pretty sure if we venture off on our own, we'll just get lost...again." Roy looked at his twin, who nodded a little-- they didn't want to meet the wrong people, or others who didn't like supernaturals, "So that would be great." He absentmindedly brushed his hair out of his face, and gave a small smile.

Rachel noticed the way that Laura was looking around, as if looking for someone, "Are you searching for someone?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:34 pm

(Darn it I lost my post! ;A; ...)

Evey shrugged, then noticed more younger kids arriving, including what appeared to be newbies; twins, in fact. "Well, I need to get going. Why don't you go meet those kids over there?" She turned to leave, not wanting to be late to her first class. "I'll see you around sometime..." Then the ermine just started walking away, giving Laura a little wave on her way past.

Laura hadn't been looking out for Evey, but smiled a bit when the older student passed. She then addressed Rachel, sighing, "Well, not exactly... my little sister, Celeste, just started school here this year. She's only eleven, and deaf... it's been kinda hard on her, to put it simply. Lately she's taken to running out of class and going all over the school to try to find me if something upsets her... I guess I'm just anticipating seeing her. She really didn't want to leave me this morning at all."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:37 pm

Zero smiled as she went and headed into the classroom making sure to drop his bag off before going to mingle with the other students...he hated have that bag on his back while he was socializing...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:41 pm

(Nuuuu! oAo!)

"Oh..." Rachel wasn't really sure how to respond to that, especially since this girl's little sister was deaf. Maybe that's why she doesn't hate supernaturals... It must be hard on both her and her sister... "I see... I hope she gets more comfortable... I hope no one bullies her. That would be just awful."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:48 pm

"Yeah..." Laura scuffed one foot on the ground, then looked up when she noticed who appeared to be another new kid (Zero). "Looks like you guys aren't the only new ones in this class, though. How about you go ahead and meet some of your other classmates? Um... yeah." The mention of someone bullying little Celeste just made Laura even more paranoid, and she was tempted to run over to the middle school to make sure her sister was okay.

Meanwhile, someone else was having a troubling morning. A voice came from a locker just a short ways down the hall, calling, "Help! Hello?! Someone?! Anyone?!"

(*gasp* IT'S A TALKING LOCKER!

EJ: Actually, it's me... o~o Halp.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:50 pm

Zero's ear twitched and he approached the locker. He tapped on it's door.

"Um...you alright in there?" he asked so innocently one would think he was being sarcastic and kind of a dick...of course that was not intentional.

(Poor EJ XD

Zero: Am I gonna...

Yep.

Zero: Sweet. >:] )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 3:54 pm

Roy was about to, but that was when he heard a muffled voice coming from down the hall-- his ears flicked, before he promptly turned around and walked in the opposite direction. Someone else was standing in front of a locker, where the voice seemingly was coming from.

"Roy? Where are you going?" Rachel watched her twin curiously-- she hadn't paid attention to the tentative voice.

"I'll be a moment." The bat put his stuff down near the locker door, and stared at it, before looking at Zero with his eyebrows scrunched over his eyes, "Are you kidding me? Who the hell would stuff someone else in a locker?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 3 of 34Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 18 ... 34  Next