The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 3:45 pm

(I imagine so.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 pm

(Okay, I've been reading the Brawl wiki about the Subspace Emissary... Apparently the Shadow Bugs come from Mr. Game & Watch. Because fuck him, apparently.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:25 pm

Oh neat. XD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 4:26 pm

(I took this from the Wikipedia: ' Very shortly after acquiring Master Hand, Tabuu learns of the Smasher named Mr. Game & Watch, an individual without any concept of good or evil who, as an entity, is comprised of a trans-dimensional "mass" that has strange qualities. An infinite amount of a primordial substance known as Shadow Bugs can be extracted from Mr. Game & Watch, so Tabuu and his puppet Master Hand capture him for themselves.' ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Alrighty then.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:09 pm

(Apparently, also, the world of Minecraft is about as big as Neptune. Holy shit.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:20 pm

DAMN!!! That's enormous. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:27 pm

(Not the biggest thing out there, but it's enough to make it hard to wrap your head around it.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:42 pm

Yeah. If it was Jupiter sized that would be impressive XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 5:45 pm

(If it was universe sized, I think everyone's minds would just die. Because we still have no idea how big the actual universe is, since it's continuously expanding.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:37 pm

(This is true.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2015 6:38 pm

(So yes, Neptune sized Minecraft is awesome, but anything Universe sized, I probably would die... XP)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:23 pm

(Got a new laptop finally so I have to reinstall freaking everything.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:25 pm

(Nice, and have fun with that. Razz A new laptop would be awesome...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:47 pm

(Lols. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:50 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"Well, something obviously did! I don't think anyone couldn't not hear Evey screaming at you!" Roy was about to say more when he noticed how Zero looked; notably, his pupils. It looked like a concussion, at least, he thought it was, "Shit..." At least the police were almost here... "J-just stay there, okay?" The bat turned and went for Evey, kneeling down next to her, even though he didn't really know what to do with her, "A-are you okay...?"

(Senpai is pissed. And I'm tired but need to write this draft for Thursday... =7=" And have therapy tonight. All of the things!

But, on the plus side, my dad is making some homemade french fry / chip things tonight with dinner, so YAAAAAY--! Crunchy potatoes dipped in ketchup sound really good right now. XD)

Still dazed, Evey continued to lay there, but at least one of her ears twitched to catch Roy's words as he spoke... She groaned, eyelids fluttering. That wasn't that annoying kid's voice; it was nice to know someone sensible had shown up. After another moment, she finally opened her silver eyes, staring blankly forward and blinking repeatedly as she tried to come out of her daze.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 4:53 pm

(Zero's that annoying kid isn't he?

Zero: ;n; 

XDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 5:31 pm

(Just try to take it easy, okay? *pets* I'll reply fully when I get home from dance.

Roy: *is just kind of awkwardly there* ._.")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:08 pm

"Of course you can watch movies with Jade. It always brightens up her day when the two of you do something together." she assured. Jade always had fun when she was playing with EJ, he was one of the few people that could help teach her things. Flare had tried teaching Jade something before, but it didn't work out so well. the orange cat was grateful that at least EJ could help her. Firelily wasn't exactly happy about knowing EJ needed to call his 'other' family. She wished that he could just be with them rather than with Matthew!
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 6:39 pm

Roy was relieved that she seemed to hear him, even though she didn't answer. The bat then shrugged out of his school jacket, and laid it down on Evey, covering her more so she could have more dignity, "Sorry..." Roy then hefted her into his arms, as he was going to take her to Ruth, as well as Zero, "Come on, Zero... We need to get you and Evey checked out... I think an ambulance is coming for Lance."

(Roy, you really shouldn't move her... But she's currently not seizing, so it should be alright.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Zero nodded, "O-okay..."

It was about then that he noticed that Evey wasn't wearing anything but his jacket. He made sure not to look.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:05 pm

Shifting Evey in his arms, Roy made sure to watch Zero as he walked him to Ruth's office, so she could look after the both of them until authorities came, and that he could find his sister. Still feeling kind of anxious, Roy really didn't know what to say, so he kept quiet; he made sure to not really look down at Evey in his arms. That is, until he came to his aunt's office, "Ruth! I-I have Zero and Evey with me right now... I-I don't really know what happened, but I think Zero has a concussion, and Evey's not really responsive..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:25 pm

"I have a what now...?" Zero muttered then looked around, "Wasn't I in the hallway lie five minutes ago?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2015 8:39 pm

(For some weird reason, Goombas are actually higher level enemies in Dream Team... It's really weird. I'm at level 21 fighting them.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 2:59 pm

Ruth hadn't expected Roy to return within a few minutes, this time with two new patients. She looked up and stared at the teenagers, not sure what to think of the situation... one confused-looking kid, and one wrapped up in some jackets, apparently unconscious. "Dear gods, I hope nobody else was badly hurt... You there, sit." She pointed at Zero, then at a chair. "Roy, sweetie, just lay her down on the other cot..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2015 3:02 pm

Roy nodded a little, before moving to lay her down onto the cot next to Lance. He admitted, "I-I don't know... Do you want me to go around and check or something?" The bat tried to be as helpful as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL   KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KOLERIN HIGH SCHOOL
Page 32 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33, 34  Next