The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:04 pm

(OH! Okay. The twins aren't even mentioned really but this would sorta explain how they were captured maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:05 pm

(Okay. ouo" I didn't really have anything planned about that, or what they were doing when the war started, so go nuts. XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:11 pm

"O-oh..." Tina sat upright, and combed some or her bangs out of her face, "A-are you okay? I mean, are you able to get it off...?" The otter couldn't imagine ever having scales like how Greyson did, so she didn't really know what to do for him about them. She had also never seen him act this uptight before, and it worried her a lot.

---

Phillip blushed when Shiloh sat on his lap, but after a moment, his arms wrapped around her to hold her to him, even though he was just a tad bit smaller than her. He didn't exactly know what to say, but pressed his head against hers, with a hand reaching up to comb at her hair. 

---

(I kind of feel the need for feels between Aaron and Gabe... ouo")

---

Laura helped a little in calming down, but he was still agitated as he walked very slowly, and with a very prominent limp. Stop thinking about it... Focus on not tripping over your own goddamn feet. "Alright..." At least I haven't completely forgotten on how to walk with this leg...

Last edited by Blueleaf on Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:19 pm

Silverfur wrote:
When he came over he sat right next to her and wrapped his tail gently around her. He was glowing a little bit and he did explain to Celeste, that when he glowed around her it meant that he was blushing. He started to eat a little bit of his coal and he hoped that Celeste would like the pasta he made for her. He might talk about Celeste bringing Laura next time she would come to visit.

Celeste cheerfully ate the pasta, a light blush on her face. Ronnie certainly spoiled her with his Italian food he made... her hands were busy holding her fork, so she couldn't exactly say anything to him right now, but hopefully her facial expression was enough to let him know how much she loved the food.

---

Meanwhile, Shay was starting to wake up after passing out, drunk, on his bed. The bat peeked pen his eyes a little, then winced, his head pounding and mouth feeling as dry as a desert. What...? Ow...
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:30 pm

I did! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 pm

(Yay! o7o! Is it almost done?

By the way, I dunno if this was relevant, but the Brodeurs didn't live in Redwillow. My headcanon is that they lived in a city nearby, but it would take a while to get there by car.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:33 pm

'I'm glad you liked it. I did my best to make it perfect. Perfection deserves perfection.' he signed. He wasn't able to taste the food that he ate. Coal and lava had no flavor to him. He sometimes wondered what his food tasted like, but then again it might not be as special to him or to Celeste if it wasn't a surprise every time.

---

"Here Shay, drink." Sandi said and held out a glass of water to him. She had sat down in a chair and waited for him to wake up and not be drunk. Shay told her that he didn't want to be alone, and she didn't want to leave him alone. He might need something and she would feel happy to know that she was doing something good.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:35 pm

"Probably not..." Greyson sighed, sitting upright but leaning over with his elbows on his knees. Tina could probably see the ends of his scales sticking out of the tears in his shirt. "The thing is gonna be stuck, and if I cut it off I'll be pulling bits of t-shirt out of my back." Dejected, he swept his thick tail around his legs and watched the scales on it as he tried to force himself to let them lie flat.

----

Shiloh sat there for a long moment, just wanting a bit of simple comfort. Quietly, she voiced the fears she had been dealing with ever since the incident when she first lost her eyesight. "What if my sight never comes back completely? What if I'm stuck being partially blind for the rest of my life?"

----

(Okays. ;u; ...)

After a few minutes of quiet, Gabe arrived at the infirmary room. He stopped when he saw Aaron, but didn't object to the panther laying there with Nani in his arms, instead just asking quietly, "How is she doing?" The older ocelot went and sat in one of the chairs, scratching as the ragged grey fur on the side of his neck.

----

"See, you're doing fine..." Laura maintained her optimistic attitude, hoping to make Roy feel a bit more confidence. "You haven't walked on your own feet in so long, this must be great, right? You're up again, and taller than me again." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:42 pm

(Ha! The city where Storm's mission takes place is 110 kilometer south of Redwillow. XD And yes it's done now. I just posted it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 8:43 pm

(ouo~ *goes to read it*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:11 pm

Tina was about to suggest to cut it off with a pair of scissors, but pulling out t-shirt bits from his scales didn't seem fun. The otter didn't really know what to do, but she did crawl across the couch so she could lean against his side. "Focus on calming down... It's okay. I'm okay." She knew the feeling of anxiety that Greyson was feeling.

---

Phillip honestly didn't know how to respond to that, and didn't even want to think of that. He admitted, "Shiloh, I'm trying to be optimistic here... But in truth, I don't know... Would you accept some kind of surgery if that was possible? I really don't wanna think about if it doesn't."

---

Aaron lifted his head from Nani's neck when he heard another person in the room, and saw that it was Nani's father. Aaron couldn't help but feel nervous, "She's doing better... She shtill can't shtand very well..." Aaron spoke softly, as he didn't want to wake up his girlfriend.

---

Roy let out a small, amused sound at that, and a small smile played on his lips, "Yes... I've nearly forgotten about zat..." He had to admit that he felt a little better at that, especially since he kind of did get used to being shorter than Laura for a while.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:42 pm

Celeste paused for a moment to sign, What do you want to do after lunch? Laura is helping Roy with his new leg... the thing still scares me. I watched when they put it on, by accident. It was terrible. She frowned a bit, not wanting to return home too soon. She hated looking at Roy's new leg.

---

Shay grunted in surprise when he heard a voice, and squinted up at Sandi. He then forced himself to sit upright and took the glass of water, carefully sipping at it because his stomach felt terrible... "Please keep your voice down... my head hurts like hell..."

---

"I can't really calm down... it's just stress. Piles and piles of it..." Greyson sighed and shook his head, then reached down to grasp the hem of his torn t-shirt, trying to pull it off. He heard more ripping sounds as his scales snagged on it, and stopped, not sure if he should just yank it off or try out some scissors.

---

"I don't know if a surgery exists to fix this, Phillip... my eyes were essentially burned with acid..." Shiloh whimpered, hiding her face against him. "I want to be able to see you again... I-It's not fair..." She tightened her arms around him, wondering if this was the price she paid for all of her wrongdoings among the Sect. Was karma so cruel?

---

Gabe sighed through his nose, then murmured in his soft, gravelly voice, "I figured... She has been bedridden for too long... and she's so thin..." He sighed again, rubbing at his face. He had fought this battle with his daughter ever since she was tiny, and he had thought it was over. "Why can't this just be over...?"

---

Relieved that she finally made him smile, Laura broke into a much wider one herself. She stood up a little straighter, a bit more energy in her step as she walked with him. They had made it out of the apartment, and were now out in the hallway. "I'm proud of you for making it this far, and now comes the easy part... you'll be running around, outpacing me again before long."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:49 pm

'How about I bring Laura over so that you two can eat a little bit and I can take care of Roy so that you can help you sister relax.' he suggested. He could tell that she didn't want to go over and see Roy. Sometimes it could be hard to a just to seeing new things. He hoped that eventually she would get over Roy's leg.

---

"Sorry." Sandi whispered. Her ears were back, she went to go and see if they had any headache medicine. She didn't Shay to be in pain especially since he was still recovering from the booze he drank. She felt bad that she hadn't found out sooner and put a stop to it.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 9:55 pm

Celeste shook her head, putting her fork down to sign, No, that's probably not going to happen. Laura won't leave Roy's side, and I don't know if she'd really let anyone else take care of him. She swallowed a mouthful of the pasta, then took a sip of water, watching Ronnie to see what he would sign in response.

----

Shay slumped back down against the pillows, feeling awful... and it was worse that he still remembered a little of what happened. The bat rubbed at his face, wishing he could just hide from life now, but he knew Sandi was going to be fussing over him and eventually Alpha, too, would come in to check on him. You could've hurt yourself, they have a right to worry...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:05 pm

'If you want I could ask Laura for you to stay the night. I know that you don't want to go back and see Roy's leg. I could bring you with me so that you could ask her as well.' he signed. He didn't want her to be uncomfortable in her own home, but it might be good for her to take a break from home.

---

Sandi came back with some pills for Shay's headache. "Take one pill and in a little while your headache should start to go away." she whispered and handed him the pill. She was doing her best to make sure that she wasn't talking too loudly. She just wanted to cuddle and fuss over him, but she knew that Shay would allow only one of those things.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2014 10:09 pm

Celeste stiffened a bit, her fur fluffing out. She hurriedly signed, Oh, no no! Laura wouldn't be comfortable with that. She would rather I stay with Scotty, or a different friend. She is already uncomfortable with the fact that you are my first boyfriend.

----

Shay took the pill, not wanting to argue because his head hurt. He whispered, "Thanks... I'm just going to lie down now..." He groaned a little, then realized his clothes were still a mess and got a bit red in the face. "I-I should change into something clean..." He moved to get up, though his head pounded.

-------

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: