The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:38 pm

(OMFG YESSSSSS!!! XDDDDD)

Damn she's good he thought

"Jonah." Nex said stalking up to him.

"Wassup?" he asked turning.

A punch in the face was not what he was expecting, it threw him into a car windshield that shattered on impact.

"That..." the tiger muttered.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:43 pm

(bbl)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:46 pm

(XDDDDD

K!Roy: oAo" I'm so fucking dead...)

Roy stepped away from the bars for a moment, his hands still gripping the metal, and his muscles tightened. He pulled, and promptly tore off the cell door. The bat staggered back a little, still holding onto it, before throwing it away like it was a mere piece of garbage-- there was a loud metallic clanging noise that sounded this, and it made Roy's ears press down onto his head.

---

"Y-your wife...?" Tina stared at Wallace with huge green eyes, and a part of her felt that he was familiar, but she couldn't really put her finger on what it was... "S-sure... What does she look like?"

---

Roxy whipped her head around when she heard a familiar voice gasp out, and suddenly, Jonah was multiple feet away and in a car window. She snarled with rage, her sharpness dropping for a moment-- that moment was enough for a sect soldier to punch her in the side of the face, which sent her sprawling, with stars swimming around her vision. A sharp pain throbbed in her cheek, and she was sure something was probably broken,
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 11:54 pm

(Okay, Sil!

Dude, your family cannot survive without the microwave. Call EJ to fix it, quickly! XDDDD)

Paulette flinched when he tore the door right off and threw it aside. She then cautiously tiptoed out of the cell, terrified, but this young man just saved her life. The fluffy white feline stammered, "Th-thank you... c-could you get this off, too? Th-they stuck this on me a few days ago, I-I think it has some sort of tracker in it... I-I don't know why only me, I-I swear I'm not even a supernatural like you..." She held out one hand; there was a metal band on her wrist, with an ID number on it and her name. Paulette K Dering.

----

"Er, she... she looks different..." Wallace had no idea how to describe a pangolin to her, since she had probably never heard of one before (lol), and shook his head a little. "She has violet eyes, and is in there somewhere! Come with me, I'm sure we can find her!" He started leading the way, hoping she followed. A powerful supernatural was just the ally he needed.

Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:01 am

(K!Roy: EJ! OAO!

Yeah... XD I love how we're talking about that, and Roy just tears off Paulette's cell door. XP)

"Yes, of course." Roy went back over to look at the band on Paulette's wrist, and stopped dead in his tracks. He stared at the last name, his eyes showing disbelief and shock, Dering?! The bat swallowed, and asked in the steadiest voice he could muster as he broke off the tracker, "You wouldn't 'appen to 'ave a daughter named Laura, would you?"

---

Tina followed, not sure what Wallace meant by that, but violet eyes? Greyson has violet eyes, and they're very beautiful... Wait a minute... Her mind was working as she followed Wallace, Are they related to Greyson? She had no idea right now, but it would be confirmed once they actually met with Wallace's wife
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:05 am

(Totally... BUT FEELS!)

It was Paulette's turn to stop dead. She stared at Roy, then grabbed his arms and leaned closer to his face. "Yes! Yes! My girls, Laura and Celeste. Do you know them? Are they safe?! Are my babies alive?!" She was about to fly into hysterics, trembling as she held onto Roy's arms and stared at him with huge eyes.

----

Wallace hurried towards the building, cringing each time he fired his weapon... He still hated using violence. He had to get to Keyah, though. "H-help me!" He looked back at Tina, not sure if he could fend off all of the soldiers at the entrance on his own. He wasn't a supernatural like she was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:13 am

"'Ey, 'ey, 'ey, calm down for a second, okay?" Roy pulled his arms out of her grip and held her shoulders while looking down at her, "But yes, I know your daughtairs vairy well. Celeste ees fine, buht... I'm not 100% sure about Laura." His voice wavered a little as he continued, "She...was taken by ze Sect a few days ago, and I'm tryeeng to get 'er back." The last time he heard about her, she was ill... Like, really really ill. He hoped he wasn't too late-- his heart clenched. Please, Aurora... Please say I'm not too late...

---

Tina really hoped this man and his wife were related to Greyson... She felt a new strength deep inside her as she practically pushed him aside. Tina threw out her hands, and all of the cyborgs rushing towards them were flown backwards, smacking right into the walls as gravity suddenly pushed against them, and sent them flying. Walls were now Tina's best friend because they could do a lot with her power.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:22 am

Paulette looked relieved when he told her that Celeste was safe, but then bristled again at the mention of Laura. "S-so that's why they took me in here... Th-they knew..." She shook her head, insisting, "No, we can't panic now! We need to go! Where is she? I'll help you find her. I left her and her sister that once, I'm not going to again!" She was determined to go with him, wanting to find her daughter and be there for her like a mother should.

----

"You are amazing..." Wallace breathed, astounded by Tina's power. "Absolutely amazing..." He stared in awe for another moment before cautiously moving forward again, hoping they could get through now. He was still muttering 'amazing' under his breath as he entered the dimly lit building, starting to search for his wife. He plucked a set of keys off a hook on the wall, glad that the guards were out of commission, thanks to Tina. He started unlocking cell doors, anxiously looking for Keyah. "Keyah?! Key, where are you?"

"Wally?" A soft voice came from a cell down the hall, and violet eyes glimmered in the shadows. "Wallace?"

The fox darted over to that cell, eagerly unlocking it and flinging the door open. A scaly woman leaped out as soon as the door was open, wrapping her arms around him. The pangolin and fox together looked like the hybrid parts of Greyson, just separated.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 12:30 am

Getting tired...night guys...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:54 am

(*rolls over* I'm sleepy... Good morning guys.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 9:59 am

(Hai... Good morning. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:12 am

(We all just like died last night. XD It was late though.

*hugs the Blueh* ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:15 am

(Yeah, we did... o7o" I'm working on a response now.

Hai. ouo~)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:22 am

"Look, I'm all for reuniteeng you wiz Laura and Celeste, buht I would like to keep you een one piece until zen. I'm tryeeng to find Zhulianne, and I know for a fact zat she weell not geeve you maircy." Roy looked around, feeling uneasiness settling in. Where the hell are Sasha and Chase? They can take Laura's mother out of here! I don't know how much time I have left!

---

(Tina: o~o?)

Tina felt some heat rise to her face and ears at the praise, even though it wasn't exactly the best time to get distracted. The fight was not over yet. The otter followed Wallace as they found more cells, and watched as Wallace and Keyah were reunited... Oh my God. Tina gawked at them, but Keyah in particular as she looked exactly like Greyson, except for the fact that she was full pangolin, "U-um..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:39 am

(Tinaaaaa... o7o! You now have in-laws! XD They'll love you I promise.)

"We don't have time to waste!" Paulette insisted, stomping one foot. "Come on, or I'll go get her myself!" She turned to start walking off on her own, not willing to stand around for someone to save her when her daughter was potentially in even greater danger. The feline headed down a hallway, trying not to be terrified but inwardly hoping that young man was following her. Going alone sounded terrifying.

----

The Brookes couple looked up when Tina stuttered as though trying to say something. Wallace nervously looked around, "R-right, we can't linger here. We need to go... Where do we go?" He looked to Tina, since he had no idea what the Devas were doing with their rescued prisoners.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:45 am

(Tina: o~o"

*just noticed something* ....Roy, you piece of shit, you didn't even bloody introduce yourself.

Roy: o7o" Whoops.)

"'Ey, wait!" Roy promptly ran after her, his longer legs making it not that hard. There was no way in hell that he would let her go on her own. Never. He caught up with her, panting slightly, "Okay, okay, sorry... Zhust, I don't wahnt anyzeeng bad to 'appen to you." He would protect her.

---

(What are they even doing with the prisoners? o3o? Are they bringing them to Isaac's ship or something?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:50 am

(Haha! XD Oh, Roy...

And yeah, I figured. They gotta get them out of there somehow. o3o)

"I'll be fine... And you can explain to me what happened to my babies once we get my Laura out of here," Paulette replied, still walking. "Am I even going the right way?" She had no idea where she was going, but the bat seemed to have things relatively under control. "Who are you, anyway? How do you know my girls?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 10:59 am

Jonah picked himself up off of the car, Nex hit hard which caused him to worry.

"The fuck has gotten into you Nex?!" The wolf snapped though refused to draw his weapon.

"My memories have returned. Now I know why I'm here." he replied glaring as he did with a look so murderous it frightened Jonah.

"He lost his memory sometime before arriving at your haven." Nex's creator explained, "Now reap what you have sewn betrayer."

Nex lunged but Jonah dodged him rather than fight back...he tried desperately to reason with the tiger but nothing worked.

He gripped the hilt of his weapon sadness welling up in his throat, "You made me do this Nex..."

He drew the red Murasawa blade, and a duel between friends had begun
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:01 am

(That's what I thought. o3o")

Roy felt a little bit of heat in his face as he grabbed Paulette's arm to pull her down a different hallway-- he was trying to remember what Shiloh told him about where Julianne's throne room was. "I'm Roy... Roy Brodeur. I'm, um... Laura's boyfriend." This has GOT to be the worst first impression, ever. God fucking dammit.

(o3o)

---

"T-this way... We have an airship housing us, and refugees..." Tina replied, gesturing back down the hallway. She had no idea about how to ask this couple about Greyson-- what if they didn't like her for whatever reason? It made her feel incredibly anxious, and she wrung her hands together nervously.

(Well, fuck me. o3o" Good luck, Jonah. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:10 am

(Nice intro Roy XD)

Jonah swung but all his weapon did was bounce off Nex doing almost nothing. At one point the tiger actually caught the blade in his hand.

"How the...?"

Nex smiled, "Nanobots."-he yanked the blade from Jonah's hand and tossed it aside, "They harden in response to physical damage."

Jonah then might as well have been on the receiving end of the classic shuryuken as Nex uppercut him so hard it launched the cyborg wolf skyward. As he fell though he earned a side kick that landed him right next to Roxy...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:13 am

(Hehehe, Roy... XD

Oh gawd Jonah, no... o~o?!)

"Y-you're her...?!" Paulette was stunned, following after Roy as he tugged her down a hallway. That was not an answer she had been anticipating. The cat stammered, "H-how long have you been...?" She didn't get a chance to finish her question, though, because they came upon a staircase that had... a dead body on it. It was one of Julianne's guards, sprawled on the stairs as though he had been running but fell and struck his head. Horrified, Paulette cringed against Roy. "Oh my god..."

Julianne was up those stairs, in a room on the third floor. She had been the one who killed the guard... He had wanted to stick around for the fight with Roy but she didn't want him to. So she attacked him and chased him down the hall until he fell down the stairs and accidentally killed himself. Oh well.

----

Wallace nodded, pulling his wife close and heading down the hallway. He glanced back at Tina, who seemed really stressed. "Are you coming with us?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:19 am

(Roy: o//m//o"

XDDDDD)

Roxy struggled a little to collect her bearings as the battle raged around her. The left side of her face hurt like hell. She lifted her head finally, and let out a startled squawk (which sent more pain up the side of her head) when Jonah skidded to a halt near her, "Jonah?!" His name came out slightly slurred, due to the swelling on the side of her face as she scrambled over to him.

---

Roy was about to reply, but he also stopped short of the corpse that littered the staircase like a discarded and forgotten piece of clothing. The blood in his face drained almost immediately, and he let out a faint curse. Roy took a moment to find his voice as he said, "Zhulianne ees up zose steps..." Talking about Laura would have to wait, "I know Laura ees up zere. I know eet." He tried to harden his facial expressions as he let out a breath, and walked around the dead body. It looked fairly new, with dark red blood still pooled around the body and soaking into the guard's uniform.

---

Tina nodded quickly, wanting to get out of here as soon as possible, "Y-yes, I am..." The otter hurried after them, trying to figure out how to talk to them about her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:40 am

The wolf sat up, "Damn it...what the hell has gotten into him?"

With blinding speed Nex scooped up Jonah by his neck and started squeezing. The wolf started choking as his throat collapsed under the pressure.

"S...stop..." he barely managed to wheeze out...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:41 am

Paulette was now quiet, her face pale as she crept around the dead guard. She didn't say another word as she and Roy made their way up the stairs, to a hallway that had only one door at the far end. The floor had a long, thin carpet... it was spotted with blood here and there. Paulette didn't want to know how many people had bled on that floor... It was awful.

The door at the end of the hallway was open, allowing them to see right into the large room up ahead. The room was empty aside from the single large, somewhat ornate chair right in the middle. Someone was curled up on said chair, but it wasn't a cyborg chinchilla. It was a smaller figure with long, wavy brown hair...

"I-is that--?!" Paulette gasped, startled by the condition the small marten was in. Laura looked like she had been run over a few times... Patches of fur were missing, showing wounded red skin and bruises. One of her eyes was swollen shut, and she had long, thin lacerations all over. Her clothes were in tatters, and strips of the fabric had been torn off and used as bandages; Laura had likely done that herself. She was unconscious at the moment, her breathing shallow, fast, and ragged... But at least she was breathing.

Julianne still lurked in the shadows, a little annoyed that Roy was not alone but glad that he was there, nonetheless. She waited for him to enter the room, knowing he would.

----

The couple hurried out of there with Tina, following her lead since they weren't sure where the ship was. They had no idea what was going on in her head, not knowing that she knew their grandson.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2014 11:43 am

(Chirpy's post only proves stairs can indeed kill XDDDD An OOC joke is now canon!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: