The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 12:40 pm

(MARKIPLIER FNAF2. NO.

I SHOULDN'T WATCH THIS.

NO.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:37 pm

(Okay, good point... xP

Anyway, it's snowing right now. ouo And it's making me really happy, even though I had a shitty morning today. o7o!)

"Oh... Well, I apologize." Alpha said, knowing that Alpha wasn't the best with words. He wasn't that good with them, either, especially since he didn't really know what to say or do now. It was just making it worse. "I didn't mean it like that."

---

(Aw... *feels die*)

Roy pressed his face against Ruth, barely remembering the last time he even hugged her... Probably when he was fourteen or fifteenish. When the war started, their relationship just... Faded. The bat tried not to think about it in the past, but it was kind of difficult to ignore it right now, "I-I know... I-I u-understand why..." It hurt, but... It didn't have to be like that anymore. "Z-zank you..." Roy's free arm gave Ruth a one-armed hug as he kind of savoured this moment.

(DO NOT WAKE THE BABY. DO NOT FUCKING WAKE IT UP.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:41 pm

(THAT LESSON WAS QUICKLY LEARNED. THAT PUPPET IS FREAKY.

I was happy to see old Foxy though. He's the least terrifying. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:47 pm

(Yeah... The mannequin is fucked up. o7o"

Just wait until Foxy's lunging hug. XP And the Mangler... Jesus fucking Christ on a stick it crawls on the ceiling because it doesn't have any legs.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:02 pm

(I know, it's freaky! Old Bonnie is probably the worst though, because he's so hard to get rid of...

Spider fox, spider fox... His singing makes it a little less alarming. But yeah. Spider fox.)

Shay sighed, then reached out to put a hand on Alpha's shoulder. "Relax... I'll figure it out. I'm just used to... not feeling, almost. I have no idea how to go about figuring this out, but... I dunno. I'll think of something."

----

Ruth gently petted his head, trying to comfort him. She changed the topic slightly, managing to regain some of her composure. "Your family visited earlier... Chase included. Everyone else is doing alright... They're worried about you, but okay."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 2:21 pm

(Yeah... Bonnie's face is just gone.

Balloon Boy also isn't that scary... But still creepy.)

Alpha nodded slightly, "Um, okay then... I understand what you mean." Alpha said, a little comforted-- it wasn't no, but not yes, either. He would just have to wait and be patient, which he could do, even though it would be a little difficult.

---

Roy calmed down a little, and eventually lifted his head-- he rubbed at his face, before finally speaking, "Zey deed...? W-whaht about C-Celeste and zeir mozair...?" Paulette was okay, right? He remembered seeing her face, but... A lot could have happened that they weren't telling him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:23 pm

(Yeah, he's a little creepy... But the animals will always be the scariest... o7o")

Shay sighed yet again, asking, "Can we just go back to being happy the war is over? I was sort of enjoying myself." He leaned against Alpha again, hoping that the griffin would be able to relax a little. He hugged his friend, feeling bad for interrogating him like that, especially since it was making things awkward now. Whether he saw Alpha as just a friend or more than that (which he just didn't know), he cared about him.

----

"They're fine, and are together right now," Ruth assured him. "They did visit earlier, but had to leave... Celeste couldn't seem to maintain her composure. I'm sure the two of them are resting now... they both looked so exhausted." She pulled another tissue from the box and handed it to him so he could blow his nose if he needed to.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:46 pm

(Hey e7e')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:48 pm

(Winter is officially on us... I know this because it brings an epidemic of bloody noses and dry hands. xnx")

"Y-yes, of course..." The griffin tried not to be awkward as he hugged Shay back-- he really didn't want things to be too awkward between them. Shay was one of his friends... And he didn't really have that many friends.

---

"Zank you..." The bat accepted the tissue from Ruth and blew his nose-- he made a face, but felt a little better after. It was kind of embarrassing, and he was kind of glad that Laura was unconscious next to him, "When do you zink zat Laura weell wake up...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:40 pm

(Yeah, I know the feel... Tissues and lotion, tissues and lotion...

I need to quit watching Markiplier FNaF and FNaF2. I squealed and my dad stared at me. XD)

Shay leaned his head on Alpha again, managing to relax. He rubbed at Alpha's back a little, feeling bad for being so awful towards both him and Sandi when it came to their feelings... but why did others like him so much? It didn't make much sense. The last person he had any feelings for was completely uninterested in him. Still... he really appreciated Alpha's company, more than he had anyone else's in a long time. The bat really did like the griffin.

----

"I'm not sure," Ruth replied, sitting back in her chair again. "We aren't sure when exactly she blacked out, or which injury caused it... We're assuming just fatigue, since she didn't really have serious head injuries of any kind. So she'll wake up on her own time... If not within the next twenty-four hours, we'll check over her again and see if there's a complication."

Laura was still breathing evenly as she lay beside Roy, though her mouth dropped open like it always did when she was sleeping. The marten started up her noisy sleep-breathing that wasn't quite a snore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 4:52 pm

(I'm at the 6th night... o7o" Golden Freddy can go and fuck himself.)

Alpha calmed as Shay rubbed at his back like that... It soothed him, and mad him realize really how tried he felt... It wasn't that late, but he wouldn't say no to sleep, "...I'm exhausted..." It was mental exhaustion, and a little physical exhaustion.

---

"C-complication...?" Roy stared at Ruth like she had six heads-- he didn't want to think about what could go wrong... However, the bat was slightly comforted and relieved by Laura's noisy breathing, and reached over to gently caress her cheek... His heart ached for her all over again, reminding him of how much he loved her...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:02 pm

(I just started watching his 6th night on the first game. But yeah, in FNaF2, Golden wouldn't. Stop. Showing. Up.)

Shay grunted in agreement, then asked, "Want to head to bed early?" He was feeling pretty tired himself, but knew he wouldn't be able to relax unless he was right next to Alpha. So he would just follow him around all evening and eventually fall asleep beside him.

---

"I highly doubt that's the case," Ruth assured him, believing it more herself when Laura started behaving more like she was sleeping instead of comatose. "She's just recovering, is all..." The mouse watched them for a moment, then asked, "Do you want me to let you alone with her so you can rest?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:08 pm

(I haven't seen Golden Freddy yet. o3o")

"Yes, I would..." Alpha rubbed at his face, before going to stand up-- it took a bit of effort. He looked down at Shay, "You coming?"

---

Roy looked up from Laura, and nodded a little, "Yes, please..." As much as he just woke up, he still felt kind of tired... It was probably the painkillers making him drowsy. The bat shifted, trying to get comfortable so he could rest, "I feel like I could sleep for days..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:24 pm

(He's doing 20/20/20/20 difficulty on the first one... o7o" Holy crap.)

"Yeah, in a minute... I think I'm going to eat a little something first," Shay decided, remembering how Alpha and Sandi both nagged him about eating more. He'd get a little something and then head off to bed for some much-needed rest.

----

Ruth leaned over to kiss his forehead, then got up and headed out of the room. "Go ahead and rest... I'll let your family know about your progress, though. I'm sure they'll be back to visit you soon." The mouse quietly left and shut the door behind her so the two could have privacy and get some rest.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:28 pm

(And then there's 20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20/20 in the second. o7o")

"Alright, sure." Alpha nodded, before moving off to his bedroom to change into something more comfortable... His clothes also smelt like the infirmary, which was kind of gross, even though he was used to it by now.

---

(I dunno what to do now... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:50 pm

(Hm... kisses? e3e? *pokes Laura* Wake up!)

Shay made himself a sandwich with strawberry jam and relaxed in the living room while he ate it, taking some time to think over what just occurred with Alpha. He had no idea what to do... or how he really felt. He hadn't panicked yet, so maybe that was a good sign. The bat heaved yet another sigh, put his plate in the sink, and headed off to his own room to change into pajamas.

---

Laura was unconscious for some time, laying there cuddled against Roy, but after a while her steady sleep-breathing wasn't the only sign of her returning to normal. She squirmed around a little, and licked her lips a few times, and at one point became aware of Roy's presence. One arm, the one without the IVs in it, moved to drape over Roy a little, and her hand grasped at his shirt. She made a faint noise, slowly waking up and becoming aware of an ache that seemed to take over her entire little body. What... what happened...?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 5:57 pm

(o3o)

Alpha was kind of glad Shay wasn't panicking or freaking out-- that was good, right? He tried not to think about it going wrong as the griffin prepaired for bed. He pulled back his covers, and slipped inside, welcoming the warmness the blankets gave off. It was getting cold as fall started to make itself present.

---

Roy was dozing off by the time Laura started to come to. He was on his back, with his hair kind of everywhere on the pillow. He didn't react at all to Laura grasping his shirt like that, though his ears did twitch a little at the faint noise she made. His arm, without the IV, was wrapped around her tightly, as if afraid she would suddenly vanish from his grasp.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:05 pm

(Well I'm off to complete three tests xnx' Wish me luck...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:07 pm

(You can do it, Sil! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:16 pm

(Good luck!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:17 pm

(Alright then Spanish is up first...*starts taking the test* omo' NO ME GUSTA!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:20 pm

Shay eventually headed back out into the hallway and knocked on the bedroom door, quietly, before stepping inside. He had his own pillow with him, hugging it against his chest like a nervous little kid walking into their parents' room because of a nightmare. "Jeez, you do look tired... you feeling alright?"

----

Laura slowly opened one eye, waking up but still feeling groggy. She squinted, becoming aware of Roy laying next to her... but they both had IVs and looked roughed up. And the soreness was now more like a horrible entire-body ache. She glanced around the room, feeling increasingly panicked. "R-Roy...?" Her voice sounded awful! The marten grabbed tighter onto Roy's shirt, wishing she had the strength to shake him but finding herself hardly capable of moving her own hand.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:42 pm

"Yes, I feel fine... I just have an irregular sleeping schedule. I'll be better in the morning." Alpha said, shifting more to get comfortable. "You don't look too good yourself... No offence."

---

That caused Roy to shift around a little-- he let out a little noise, and his eyes fluttered open, "...?" His groggy gaze went over to Laura, and he stared at her for a moment, before sudden realization flicked in his eyes, "Laura...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(AND THEN THERE WAS WORLD PEACE! *dies* <333333)

Shay was surprised by the petting, which was more outside his comfort zone than the hug itself. He peeped open one dark eye again, taking note of Alpha's red face and the way he seemed distracted as he ran his head over Shay's hair and soft, delicate ears... Then Shay himself was a bit distracted by how nice it was to have his ears petted. It prompted a response out of him that he generally tried to hide, because he found it to be the ultimate shame amongst bats. Purring.

Suddenly embarrassed, Shay stiffened. Not that stupid noise!

-----

"That... th-that would be nice..." Evey replied, never having expected that to actually be an option for her. So long as she was recognized as an actual citizen, despite not having a birth certificate or anything like that, they could legitimately get married. "Us... having a real wedding..." She suddenly smiled at another thought, "You in a tux!"

"You in a poofy wedding dress." Zero fired back, smiling, chest sore from the gunshots he'd taken earlier that week.

"I can't wait..." he admitted, "and I was thinking this one."-he reached over and patted his son's head, "Could be the ring bearer."

~

Jonah held onto Roxy gently, rubbing her back softly
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 6:56 pm

(ouo'''''''')
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: