The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:37 pm

(^^")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:40 pm

(I'm gonna shower and then I'll maybe post again before bed. *runs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:44 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Shay managed to ignore the staring, and eventually fell asleep sometime after Alpha did. The bat dozed off, though he rolled over towards Alpha at one point, apparently attracted to the extra warmth, and huddled against the griffin's side as the two of them slept.

---

"M-missed me...? How long was I out...?" Laura was still scared as she huddled against Roy, ignoring the pulling on her IV's so she could be close to him. She hid her face against him, visibly shaking as she tried to take it all in. "I-it's over...? How is it... just... over...?" She held tightly onto him, not understanding what happened.

(o7o" I dunno what to do for Shalpha now. Can we have a Relliot reunion?)

"To be 'onest, I don't really remembair myself. Buht... Zhulianne ees dead. She's gone. Ze Sect disbanded. Eet's alright, Laura..." He continued to pet his girlfriend's hair, and reached over to gently kiss her forehead, "I do not know 'ow long you were out... Buht... While I was at ze Sect... I saw your mozair."

(Okay. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Jasper rubbed at his eyes, and sat there on the couch while his mother helped him with his shoes. Though the little cheetah was big enough to tie his own shoelaces, Maude still did it for him sometimes... She enjoyed taking care of her young son, especially now that she didn't have to fear him being taken from her. "We'll get clothes, and some hair ties... a toothbrush..." She was making a mental list of things to get for Dawn.

----

Felicity grew nervous when Flare left her, but didn't argue. Zachariah, on the other hand... He was a more difficult customer. The wolf was arguing with a healer who was trying to make him sit down and get looked at, insisting that he needed to search the other refugees for anyone that he knew. It got to the point where a healer was trying to force him down onto a bed, but the scrawny former prisoner was pushing right back, refusing to go down without a fight. "Get off of me!"

----

(Sure. o3o At the Brodeurs' place?)

"M-my...?" If Laura wasn't in shock before, she was now. The marten stared blankly at him, overwhelmed with just how much had happened all at once, while she was apparently unconscious. Dazed, she tried to think coherently, but failed. She lapsed into a dazed silence, overwhelmed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:24 am

(I have an appointment for my eye this afternoon. o3o" Not entirely sure what will happen.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:44 am

(Well, that's good to hear.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:53 am

(I figured I'd let you know. o3o" And if I get something done to it today I'll probably just be resting a lot this afternoon, so yeah. I'm hoping we can plan to have him lance it like a week from now instead, though.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 9:57 am

(Yeah, that would be good, even though I honestly would probably force you to get it done today... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 am

(I just don't know what the doctor wants to do. XP Sometimes he's all, "Yeah let's cut it open!" And other times he's more like, "Nah. I'll give you useless antibiotics instead." XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:20 am

(I will smack him if he gives you more antibiotics. Beause they haven't been doing shit. >81 And if he misses all the infection again in your eye, I am going to flip the fuck out and kill a bitch. Fortunately, Sasha's still alive. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:33 am

(Ahahahaha! XD

Sasha: Hey! D8< I like living!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:40 am

(e3e...

Roy: Okay, 'ow about you don't keell someone?

No. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:29 pm

(Sasha: Roy... You care! Q7Q! *hugs him*

o3o .... Love. It is there. Almost. Maybe. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:30 pm

(Roy: *pushes Sasha off* Please don't 'ug me. eme" 

Not really. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:36 pm

(Sasha: It was a nice moment. ^^ *glomps Chase*

Chase: *staggers* omo!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 12:37 pm

(Roy: ene Not really. 

Yes, it would have been, if you didn't push her off. >81)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:16 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
(Sure. o3o At the Brodeurs' place?)

"M-my...?" If Laura wasn't in shock before, she was now. The marten stared blankly at him, overwhelmed with just how much had happened all at once, while she was apparently unconscious. Dazed, she tried to think coherently, but failed. She lapsed into a dazed silence, overwhelmed.
(Sure. ouo") 

Roy grew slightly nervous as Laura just stared at him like that, not responding at all. I... Probably should have waited to tell her or something. Shit. "Yes, Laura... Your mozair ees 'ere and safe..." I can't exactly say anything about your father, though... "Eet really wasn't ze first impression I 'oped to geeve 'er..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 1:49 pm

Dawn was quickly able to put on her shoes. However, she waited for Maude to finish tying Jasper's shoelaces. Once that was finished she waited to be lead to where this storage room was. She hoped that she could find something that she liked in there.

---

"Ok this needs to stop right now. Healer go somewhere else I've got this. Now then what's your name, why were you stopping the healer from examining you and getting this all done quicker then whatever you were doing?" Flare asked when she pried the other healer off of him. She did make sure that he wouldn't just bolt when the healer was off him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 2:33 pm

(Sasha: e3e *hugs him again* Feel the love, Roy. Feel it.)

Laura still just sat there. This was a lot to take in, especially considering her current state... It just didn't make any sense. How could all of this have happened? Why didn't she remember an attack, nevermind one that allowed them to go to the Sect and free people-- her supposedly dead mother included. At this point, she was wondering if this wasn't just a dream. Dazed, Laura tested herself by promptly tearing out one of her IVs. She yelped; it hurt. It definitely hurt. She wasn't dreaming.

----

Meanwhile, EJ was finally making his way home. None of the Brodeurs had seen him since he got on the ship that morning, and he was pretty sure that Rachel would be panicking by now. The cat wasn't really hurt, just having some burns due to attacking a few of those damned cyborgs and using his electricity to do it. It was a minor price for helping Tina. He picked at the bandages that were wrapped around his arms, starting at his palms and winding almost up to his elbows. They were annoying, and his burns hurt, but they would heal...

EJ arrived home and opened the door, calling as he stepped inside, "I'm home... Rachel? Anna? Anyone?" He felt bad for being so late to return, and hoped they weren't all out checking the infirmary -- or worse, morgue -- for him.

----

Maude picked Jasper up and simply carried her sleepy child out of the apartment. "Let's go... Feel free to take a look around once we are there, Dawn. We are going for you, after all."

----

"I'm fine, I don't need medical attention! I need to go!" Zachariah growled, his ears flat against his head. He scowled at Flare, knowing very well by the look on her face that she would stop him from leaving, too.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:00 pm

(Roy: e~e

Um, Laura... That was a really bad idea. o7o")

Roy promptly freaked out a little when Laura just yanked out her IVs like that-- well, it was more than just a little, "L-Laura whaht are you doeeng?!" The bat spoke in a harsh whisper, trying to keep calm but failing kind of miserably. His hazel eyes were wide as he stared at her like she was crazy. Needles still kind of freaked him the hell out.

---

Rachel practically tackled poor EJ when he entered their apartment-- she freaked out a little more than she probably would have, but hearing that Roy almost died wasn't making her feel any better. She clung to her boyfriend, with her hands grasping fistfuls of his shirt, "O-oh God... You're okay..." Her voice sounded like she was about to lose her composure. Again. Her mother joined the hug a few moments later, looking incredibly panicky, however relieved that he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:11 pm

(I just stood out in the cold for almost an hour. And it's windy. My stupid bus didn't show up, so I had to wait for the next one... If I get sick I am suing. D8< *shivers angrily*)

Laura stared at her arm, then looked up at Roy and asked him in a shaky voice, "How is this not a dream...?" She sort of just went limp, slumping against the pillows. The marten shivered a little despite not being cold, not understanding what was going on. Having a huge memory gap was not making it better.

----

EJ squeaked when Rachel seemed to come out of nowhere and tackle him. He looped his arms around her, wary of his bandages. "I'm alright... Sorry I didn't show up sooner. I had to take care of a few things." He rested his chin on her shoulder, starting to feel tired as the chaos of battle faded away. His voice was soft as he added, "I stopped by the infirmary. Ruth said Roy was awake for a little while but went back to sleep. We can all visit later... But he's okay." Of course EJ had to check on Roy, even if the bat was unaware of his presence.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:31 pm

(omo"... Are you home now?)

Roy regained some of his nerves-- he pulled Laura a little closer again, wary of the IVs. He knew about her memories being wiped, and didn't know how to really tell her about it. "I can assure you zis ees no dream... Eet really deed 'appen. I wouldn't lie to you..." I hope her mother can visit soon.. Like really soon.

---

"W-we know whaht 'appened... We vistied 'im a while ago... And y-you 'ave no idea 'ow much I want to strangle 'im for getteeng 'imself shot like zat." Rachel's voice was slightly muffled by her pressing her face against him, "I...I'm not letteeng you out of my sight again. Evair."

Anna pulled away from EJ, noticing how tired he looked, "Come sit down... Please. You look like you really need it."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:35 pm

(Still on the bus. I have my eye appointment once I get off and my mom gets me.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 4:40 pm

(I see... omo" I freeze my ass off waiting for mine in the morning, since my mom insists I leave early in case it is early.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 pm

(I always go out ten minutes early... Which is why I'm upset about this bus. omo I went out with plenty of time.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: