The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:30 pm

(She's reddish-brown with a white muzzle/neck/chest, black tail-tip, and pale green eyes. o3o

Oh, Flare, you're so gorgeous and tall... I'm sure Felicity is absolutely mesmerized by you...

Felicity: P-please stop... .//A//."

Hehehe. XD

Animatronic!Roy sounds terrifying... Just saying. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:31 pm

(What about her hair color?

Flare: I am tall, but I'm not gorgeous >m> *cuddles Winnie* Meh~

XDDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:32 pm

(It turned out better in my head... But yeah. He'd be fucking terrifying. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:33 pm

(Her hair is the same color as her fur. A light, reddishy-orangey-brown color. Look up a picture of a dhole for help on the colors. XD

Winnie: But you're so pretty, Flare! o7o!

Felicity: .//_//." ...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:39 pm

(Okay Imma skip to when the city is rebuilt. Everyone good with that?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:43 pm

(Well I think I've got a good color, I had to redo her fur color because I used a darker reddish brown color. So hopefully this look right omo')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:57 pm

(That's a bit far, don't you think? o7o" ... I don't think they'd rebuild a city in a matter of days or weeks.

I dunno, what do you girls want to do?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 7:57 pm

(Yeah... I feel like it would be a bit far.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:07 pm

(I finally finished coloring in Flaricity! I hope I got Felicity's colors right...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:30 pm

(Alrighty...Ill think of something tomorrow. Im off to sleeo...night...<3333)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:32 pm

(Night Pluto.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:35 pm

(Night Ice.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:18 pm

(LET'S DO THIS!

... Do I need to start? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:19 pm

(So, are we also doing Roy and Paulette at the same time?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:20 pm

(Yes please Chirpy ouo''')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:23 pm

(Yeah, we'll do it all together. o3o Because Roy and Paulette seriously need to have feels.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:24 pm

(Okay. ouo *pushes Roy to Paulette*

Roy: o~o"?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:37 pm

(THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD JESUS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHY DO I IMAGINE ZERO DOING THAT TO JACQUES

WHY)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:46 pm

The infirmary was actually pretty quiet... Most of the patients were resting, if not talking with their doctors or going for a walk to work on gaining their strength back. The healers themselves were more relaxed than they had been in weeks, at peace with their situation, despite the sheer amount of patients in their facility. Perhaps it was the knowledge that the war was over, still lifting the hearts of everyone in the refuge.

Paulette Dering entered the infirmary, her curly white hair drawn back in a messy ponytail at the nape of her neck. It was clear where Laura had gotten her fashion sense; the cat was wearing a knee-length dress with a shawl draped around her shoulders, something one could expect to see Laura in as well. Paulette nodded to a healer as she passed, then paused beside the door to Roy and Laura's room; her daughter wasn't in there at the moment, being with some other healers that were checking on her and removing some stitches from a wound. Right now, Roy was alone. Well, he was alone-ish, with Paulette about to go in. The feline knocked a few times, calling in, "Roy? It's me... Paulette. May I come in?" She could hear the nervousness in her own voice, a little wary of the young man she barely knew but who had saved her life.

-----

At the other end of the infirmary, there was a bit less peace. A healer had just walked into his patient's room, only to find her gone... He freaked out, naturally, and hurried about to find her. "Felicity, dammit! Where did you go?! I-I know you hate this medicine, but come on!" He looked around, then saw the young dhole in the hallway. "There you are..."

Felicity was wearing nothing but her little green paper gown and some underwear, but she had the sheet from her bed wrapped around her shoulders. It trailed along on the floor behind her bare paws as she meandered down the hallway, heading towards the bright orange-furred figure she had seen out of the doorway of her room. The dhole's ears twitched when she heard her doctor behind her, and she glanced back at him, her ears tilting back. Then she looked back towards Flare, moving the last few steps closer to the cat so she could reach out with one hand and touch her arm. "Flare...?" Getting to talk to Flare again was worth disobeying the healer, who was just relieved that Felicity hadn't wandered off in a moment of panic or something.

-----

Meanwhile, EJ was at home with Rachel... and Isaac. His older brother had stopped by, apparently wanting to get to know the Brodeur family a little better, but also trying to think of his next move. Isaac wasn't needed in Kolerin anymore, and had to return to his employer soon... Or give up his job and stay in Kolerin with his brother and sister. It was a tough decision.

EJ sat on the couch with Rachel, his bandaged arms draped loosely around her waist. He knew the Brodeurs only partially trusted Isaac... the guy was an asshole, and EJ's other older brother was sort of a psychopath. Craziness seemed to just run in the family with the Wycliffs. Still, he tried not to let the distrust bother him, smiling as his raccoon brother sat in a chair across from him.

"So, uh, Rachel..." Isaac was a little awkward, crossing one leg over the other as he sat in his chair. "I feel obligated to get to know you... Um... Care to tell me a little about yourself? I can answer any questions, too. Even embarrassing ones about Elliot as a kit."

"Hey!" EJ fluffed up, embarrassed already.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:50 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD JESUS: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHY DO I IMAGINE ZERO DOING THAT TO JACQUES

WHY)

(Laura: HE BETTER NOT DO THAT TO MY BABY! D8<

Oh gosh, but he totally would... XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:51 pm

(SOMEHOW HE WOULD GET HIS HANDS ON JACQUES

AND HE WOULD DO THAT

I'M SO SORRY LAURA. XD

Roy: ZEHRO WHAHT ZE FUCK?!

o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 9:52 pm

"Hm?" Flare said. She had been thinking for a while about some things. Like how Roy and Laura were going to recover, how she would make sure EJ would get some sleep because she knew he would stay up many nights to try and rebuild Roy's wing, if Winnie and the others were finally going to be happy now that there was no more war going on. "Felicity what are you doing out of bed?" she asked. She didn't look very happy to see her, but she didn't look very upset either. Her fluffy tail swished back and forth as though she was a bit confused, why would Felicity want to come over to her? If she needed something she could've asked the other healer. Flare didn't really know the meaning of gratitude since she's never really felt it before.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:01 pm

Roy looked up from the book he was reading (he was saved from boredness when his parents stopped by again with a few books he had lying around), and froze for a moment, before snapping himself out of it. The bat bookmarked his page, and put the book on the bedside table closest to him, "Come een." You already fucked up your first impression in the depths of the Sect-- you better not fuck THIS up, too. The bat shifted around a little, feeling antsy, however sore at the same time.

---

Rachel blushed a little, and gave a little sheepish smile, "I don't zink zat weell be necessary, buht zank you anyway..." The female bat pushed some of her hair out of her face, admitting, "For myself, um... Eet's kind of a broad subzhect, you know? I could probably start wiz when I met Ezhay for ze first time... Eet was about two years ago, I zink. I 'onestly 'ave lost track of time. Buht anyway, 'e zhoined ze Devas wiz Kueen and Wright way back when, and I guess we zhust cleecked. Museec was kind of our zing." The bat shrugged a little, "Whaht else do you wahnt to know?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:16 pm

(IT JUST THUNDERED OUTSIDE BUT IT'S SNOWING OUT WHAT THE FUCK)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:19 pm

"I saw you walk past, and I just..." Felicity began trying to explain herself, but found she didn't have a very good example. The dhole fell quiet, asking herself mentally, Why did you come out here chasing after her?

The doctor caught up to the two girls, quickly giving Flare an apologetic smile. "Sorry, Felicity still gets a little dazed sometimes and does things without really knowing what she's doing. She's getting better, but the trauma will have its side effects for a while. I can take her back to her room now..."

Felicity looked up at Flare again, a sad look in her eyes as she thought about having to walk away without actually getting the chance to spend any time with the cat. "I-I'm not delusional, I just... wanted to talk with you..."

----

Paulette opened the door and stepped inside, smiling a bit awkwardly at Roy as she shut the door behind her. Of course, her first question was, "How are you feeling?" The bat certainly looked sore, but he was sitting upright and not dazed at all. That was good.

----

"Music?" Isaac smiled a bit at that, while EJ seemed to be trying to hide his face as though fearing that a blush was coming on. "That's sweet... Two years, though, wow. That's a long time for young kids like you." He looked thoughtful for a moment, trying to think of something to ask. "Well... what do you like to do? I mean, what are you looking forward to doing again now that we can rebuild?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: