The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:10 pm

The Engine sputtered before it turned over, now idle...it sounded somewhat like a larger truck's engine when it wasn't driving.

Lance gave a one second sign to Calvin before grabbing a meter from his tool kit.

"This should be running at about 725 rpm." he shouted hoping Cal could hear him before handing him the device, "Point the light on the end right there,"-he pointed to the fan which was spinning pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Calvin could barely hear a word Lance was saying, but he pointed the light on the end of the fan.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:15 pm

(See, this is why I'm not supposed to think... o7o" 

Stone: Q~Q... 

Shit... Now I'm thinking of feelsy shit, like Scotty holding his hand when he's going under the asethesia for when he's about to go under... Scotty watching Stone being wheeled out to the OR and being unable to do anything. ALL THE EMOTIONS.)

"Y-yes, I would like that..." Anna felt a little better that she could at least go see EJ, and that he was stable... The last time she really saw him, he was seizing on the floor of their shared apartment, with his brother standing over him... "Thank you..." 

---

"I-I'm sorry... I-I know 'e's your brozair, buht... I zhust can't let you go near 'im..." Rachel reached over again to take one of his hands, just needing to hold onto him, even just a little... She pulled her sweater over her more with one hand, feeling cold, "I know... I know... I feel awful for zinkeeng zis, buht you zhust can't..." 

---

"D-dilated cardiomyopathy..." Stone managed to correct, while his heartbeat felt rapid, and pounded... He leaned against Scotty, the lightheadedness coming back and making him feel faint... Enough to make him black out.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:18 pm

Lance undid the smaller of the two nuts on the governor, the fan started to slow down.

"What's the meter reading?"

(It would definitely read below 725 but not really low ya know?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:22 pm

"Below 725, but not too low." Calvin said.

(I don't know what could've been a good answer XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:27 pm

"Alright!" Lance replied, tightening to the bolt, pushing the governor forward, causing the fan to spin faster.

"How about now?"

(I should roll for this...XD )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:28 pm

(idk what to say XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:31 pm

(Roll for luck!! XDDD

Lance: *throws dice* 16 MOTHAFUCKER!

Okay so it's not perfect but it's within maybe 5 rpms of perfect.

Lance: FUCK YEAH! XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:40 pm

(idk what that means XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:41 pm

(It means that the fan should be close to 725 rpms now but not perfect.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:49 pm

(Better XD)

"It's almost at 725." Calvin replied.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:55 pm

(WHY ALL OF THESE FEELS?!)

Celeste moved to take a seat on the couch, patting the spot beside her for Ronnie. Hopefully he'd like the movie, especially since it was apparently going to be the first one he had ever watched.

---

Felicity wasn't sure how much she could rest with Flare being like that... honestly, the cat was being a little hypocritical, not that the dhole would call her out on it. She slumped down, sighing quietly. "I look forward to getting out of here..."

---

"It's nothing to thank me for. He's right this way..." Marie told her, turning to lead the way. She swung open the door to find it dark, and flicked on the lights. "Rachel, why did you turn the lights out...?"

When the lights turned on, EJ made a strangled little noise like he was being hurt, one hand raising to his face to cover his closed eyes. Even just the light coming through his eyelids was too much. As if being stressed about being forbidden to see his older brother wasn't enough, now the lights were on again?! And someone was talking really loudly.

----

Scotty panicked when Stone passed out on him, fighting to keep calm while the healers stepped in to do their jobs... such as draining the fluid out of his chest cavity and giving him some oxygen.

(I don't completely know what they'd do, but I figured those would probably be two steps towards helping him. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:59 pm

Lance glanced down at the meter, he saw 723 rpm on the meter. He smirked.

"Sweet!" he said and hopped down, flipping a third switch from idle to reset before flipping up to run.

The engine suddenly started to make a higher pitch whirring noise as the fan shot up from 724 to close to 2000 rpms.

"How's it looking Cal?!" He shout-asked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:03 pm

Ronnie sat down next to Celeste and put an arm around her. He hoped that the movie could distract his mind so that he could just enjoy being with Celeste instead of being a bit stressed.

---

"You will soon enough." the orange cat replied. She always hated whenever people had to help with something, it didn't help that she had been a patient herself and still insisted that she didn't need anyone's help, but her own.

---

"What?!" he shout asked back. He couldn't hear Lance at all.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:13 pm

Rachel's head snapped up when she heard Marie, and she looked startled as the mouse turned on the light. The bat moved, pushing past her mother and Marie to flick the light off again-- she let out a little breath when the room lapsed into darkness, before she turned to Marie and her mother, "You need to keep ze lights off!" She whisper-hissed, freaking out a little.

Anna looked somewhat taken back, and looked at EJ, before turning her attention to Rachel, "W-why...?" It relieved her EJ was awake, but... What happened?

"Ezhay said 'e 'ad a 'eadache." Rachel tried to calm herself down a little, neevously pulling at her hair, "I-I wanted to come and get you, Marie, buht I couldn't zhust leave 'im..."

---

(Yeah, probably... o3o" I've also been looking at the surgery that could be done for Stone and Swan, and for this type, it's for a pacemaker like object that would regulate the abnormal heartbeat. Unless Stone or Swan get a full-on heart transplant, the surgery probably isn't that bad... Unless they have artificial hearts, too, which is a thing. But I still need to have feels.

Anyway, should we skip to a little later? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:14 pm

Lance hopped down and pointed to the meter's screen as if asking what it said without saying anything.

(Roll for luck...

Lance: 19! Damn my luck is awesome!

The meter should read 2000 rpm.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:22 pm

"2000 RPM!" Calvin shouted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:31 pm

(I'm actually doing more research about the implantable cardioverter defibrillator, which is the pacemaker like thingy, and it doesn't need open heart surgery to be implanted...o7o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:36 pm

Lance fist pumped, "Cool!"

He went over and shut down the generator, "Thanks for the help Cal."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:43 pm

"No problem." Calvin said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:18 pm

Celeste turned on the subtitles on the movie, then sat back with Ronnie to watch it. She enjoyed the film just as much as someone who could hear it, not knowing the difference. The marten leaned on Ronnie's shoulder, pulling her legs up onto the couch and setting the tablet in her lap.

----

Winnie returned to the room with juice and a package of little sandwich cookies. She contentedly sipped at her juice box and munched on the sweets as she got out a blank piece of paper to make a new drawing. "Flare, what should I draw now? I'll make it for you."

----

"He's awake?" Marie was surprised by that, asking, "Why didn't you tell me earlier? How long as he been conscious?" She moved over to the cat's side, checking the monitors and feeling his pulse and breathing for herself, being a little paranoid. His vitals were stable, but that could change in an instant if he had serious brain damage... "Did he seem disoriented at all? Or did he describe the headache?"

Stop talking... EJ whined mentally, but he knew they needed to talk.

-----

(Sure, we can skip forward. o3o

And Stone, we are getting you one of those pacemaker thingies.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:24 pm

"I-I...zhust couldn't... 'E 'asn't been awake for long..." Rachel replied, her ears tilting back a little. Maybe I should have gone to find Marie anyway... What if something is wrong...? "Ezhay deed not seem disorientated... More zhust confused, and scared... And no, 'e deed not..."

---

(To when? o3o?

Stone: O-okay...

Sadly, open heart surgery isn't required for it... o7o"

Stone: Sadly?!

I'm sorry, I need those feels... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:25 pm

Luckily for him he enjoyed the film as well. He wrapped his thin warm tail gently around her. He even smiled a little bit, he didn't fully understand the movie since he suspected that it would be very realistic like the school plays that he knew.

---

"Draw whatever you want Winnie, it's better if you get the idea first." Flare said with a weak smile. She still hadn't slept and she wasn't going to. At least Winter knew that she was stubborn enough to make herself stay awake. Her body wanted to rest, but she wasn't going to allow herself to.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:45 pm

Lance wiped his brow again, now he was sweating, "You hungry?"

~

Jonah was kicking back on the couch, his eyes heavy as he felt sleeping...unusual for the cyborg chef to want a mid-day nap.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 10:52 pm

"...?" Roxy walked past Jonah, then backtracked and stopped in front of him as he looked like he was about to pass out on the couch... The chinchilla smirked a bit, then moved, walking over to it so she could cuddle up against his side, and act as a somewhat blanket to keep him warm, not that he really needed it. She pressed her face against the side of his neck, her tail swishing a little in content.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: