The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:31 pm

(Shay: >n>" ...)

Stepping into the apartment, Shay looked up to see Alpha standing there with his arms crossed. The bat gawked at his friend with an expression that said, Since when are you my dad? He then closed the door behind him and rolled his shoulders. "I wasn't working. There was an incident with Scotty's boyfriend and I just went to calm him down. Everyone's fine now." He looked Alpha up and down for a moment, then just headed for the kitchen, commenting, "I'm hungry."

----

"Roy isn't as heavy or as wriggly as Sasha," Chase told Anna, and his sister chuckled. The two were now standing somewhat steadily on their feet, no longer on the verge of toppling over. "I can at least walk with you."

----

Scotty sat quietly while the two talked, fiddling with the hem of his shirt.

----

Celeste's ears tilted back. They had just talked about his thoughts on her family... now he wanted to see Laura. Cautious, she signed, 'Are you going to be gentle with her? I know we just talked about you knowing her better, but I do not want to stress her out while she is healing.'
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:32 pm

(GRAPES!!! SHAY+GRAPES= WIN!!! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:37 pm

(*waves away the smoke* Nice... XD)

"Oh." That was true. It alarmed Alpha a little, but he felt better when the bat told him that everyone was fine. He watched the bat move into the kitchen, and turned to follow him, asking, "What are you hungry for?" The griffin didn't hear that enough from Shay.

---

Anna contemplated that, then said, "I'm okay with that. I just don't want you to hurt yourself more than what you already are."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:37 pm

(ALL OF THE GRAPES! *gives him a ton of grapes* Scrawny little bastard. e3e Eat the food. Eat it.

Shay: .... *can't resist and starts eating them* OwO)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:40 pm

(e3e')

"Couldn't that be dangerous though? There's always the chance of something going wrong." Swan fretted. Some healers had talked to her about getting a heart transplant, but it doesn't always work and her body could reject the heart and that would surely kill her.

---

'I will be very gentle with her, I'm going to do my best to not stress her out.' Ronnie promised. He would do his best to not stress her out and if he saw that he was starting to stress her out then he would leave. He at least wanted to give it a try.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:41 pm

(Hey guys! I'm alive!!!! And almost fully back to work, physical therapy starts tomorrow... ono I'm scared cause my shop mates have told me horror stories...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:47 pm

(My Religion teacher had physical therapy on her finger... I dunno about an arm, though... o7o' Good luck, dude.)

"Well, this kind is not a heart transplant, or open heart surgery... It's like a pacemaker." Stone replied, knowing that his sister was worried, "It doesn't have much risk, compared to not having it and having an attack that can lead to other complications."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:49 pm

(Our Reservist shop chief fucked his knee up back in the day and he said that they start with breaking up the scar tissue on the muscle...which involves a lot of shaking then wrenching it how it's supposed to move...ono *scared face* )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:52 pm

"You should at at least get it first, I've survived with my condition longer than you have. Not to mention the people there could charge us so much and if one of us gets it it'll be you." Swan said. She had a lot of worries, but she would make sure that her brother would get to live out his life with Scotty.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 5:59 pm

(ene"...

They probably will get medicine for it, too... o3o" At least Swan probably will.)

Stone's ears angled back visibly-- he expected that from his sister, and he hated it. The hybrid turned his gaze from her, not really sure about what to say... There was the point of money. "I'm not going first."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:02 pm

(I seriously love how Alpha pulled the classic "dad who caught you coming home" thing. XD That was priceless.

Don't be too scared, though, Pluto... The point of physical therapy is to make your arm better, not damage it more. It'll be uncomfortable, but in the end you'll be happy you had the therapy. My grandfather hurt his arm and shoulder not too long ago, too, and has been having therapy. He admits it sucks, but he's doing steadily better. It'll be okay, don't let everyone else scare you.)

Shay paused once he was actually in the kitchen, looking around as though it was completely barren of food even though there was plenty. He pressed his mouth into a thin line, then sighed, "I don't know." This was part of his problem. He'd feel hungry, then not know what he want, and end up just not eating. It was a very bad habit.

----

"I'll be fine," Chase assured her, then started hauling Sasha off. "Just let me handle this one..."

"Hey, I wanna see the kid! I'll go back to bed after saying hi," Sasha insisted, fighting his hold.

----

'Okay...' Celeste reluctantly agreed, nodding. She then rose to her feet, smoothing her sweater and the thick fur on her tail. The marten really hoped things went okay... If Laura got stressed, she would probably just like Ronnie less, not more.

----

"You are both going first!" Scotty finally spoke up from where he sat, rising to his feet. He was taller than both of the siblings (only be one inch with Stone, but still), and took advantage of that. Squaring his shoulders and clenching his fists, the sheep looked almost intimidating for the first time in his life. "You are both going to get et and not worry about money! After all of thes, who cares about money anymore?! We survived the war! Leving our lives weth debt es no scary thing after all we have seen! I'll find a way to pay for them myself ef you are too scared about something as dumb as money to fex your hearts!"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:04 pm

(Doesn't change the fact that I'm nervous, love. *cuddle attacks Chirpy* owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:12 pm

(It's okay to be nervous, but don't let everyone scare you so much... It'll be just fine! ^u^ *hugs*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:16 pm

(That was actually unintentional. o7o" But very Alpha.)

Alpha sighed a little, running a hand through his feathery hair on his head, "Well, you're still going to eat something, whether you really like it or not." Well, Shay's a fruit bat... There has to be at least something, even though I don't eat it myself. "What's your favourite fruit, then?"

---

"Ezhay's asleep, eef zat's whaht you mean'" Rachel spoke up, not at all saying anything else about what happened to EJ, "So you cann't exactly say zat right now... Maybe when 'e's awake again." And not in as much pain...

---

Stone stared at Scotty, silenced. His heartbeat spiked sightly, more because of the fact that the sheep startled him... For a moment, he felt exactly like how Scotty had been over an hour before... Being yelled at by his boyfriend. The hybrid's eyes were wide as he continued to stare at the sheep, "..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:36 pm

Ronnie got up too. He hoped that he wouldn't stress out Laura, he'd feel so bad if he did. He would try his very best to not make her stressed, if anything he would try to see if there was anything he could help her or Roy with.

---

Swan's tail fluffed up when Scotty yelled, it scared her and she never thought he would yell at anyone. She did survive a war, but she never fought in it. She didn't want to live with her heart problems anymore, but if need be she would make sure Stone would go first. Besides those town's supplies could be limited too, she didn't know. She couldn't help, but worry about all the bad things that could happen.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 6:47 pm

(We all know who wears the pants in this relationship...

Shay: Hey, I am not a pushover!

No, but Alpha can still boss you around or literally drag you around. XD)

A little surprised by that question, Shay sighed and admitted a little sadly, "Grapes... but we haven't had any in forever." He knew there were food shipments coming in from neighboring countries, but hadn't gone searching for the fruit he loved so much. Instead, he just ate whatever Alpha chose. Maybe there were some nice fruits, though... grapes, and green apples... and maybe something tropical. Oooh, he would kill for something tropical right now. "We don't have much fruit in the house right now..."

---

"Well, I figured, but I wanted to see the toothpick kid. Y'know, Roy?" Sasha replied. "Believe it or not, I'm really kinda worried about him. I haven't seen him since he ran off during the attack... and then we both apparently got shot."

---

Celeste took Ronnie's hand once they were both up, content to walk without 'talking.' She was a little stressed out herself already, and they hadn't even arrived at the infirmary yet to see Laura.

---

"You are both going to get that surgery!" Scotty told them sternly, his voice now shaking significantly. His chest heaved, and tears filled his light hazel eyes... Then he turned and stormed out of the room, too upset to stay there without yelling more or having a complete meltdown, and he didn't want to do that to them. So, he sat down on the floor in the hallway, leaned against the wall, curled up in a ball, and cried.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:00 pm

(BABY NO SCOTTY! ;~;
Stone: ;~;...

Yeah, he kind of is... XD

Alpha: ...I'm not pants.

Dude, you know what I fucking mean. XD)

"We don't have a lot in the house period. I can't really eat them often." Alpha replied, "But I know there is some. I'm not sure if we have any grapes, though... Help me look." Alpha wasn't going to let Shay get out of this... Especially if he bribed Shay a little with his favourite food.

---

"You're not wrong, zough... 'E's fine, besides ze fact zat 'e's seeck... I dunno eef 'e's awake or not now, buht I don't zink 'e would really complain to see you two... For a leettle, anyway, before 'e goes 'ome." Rachel doubted that Laura was awake right now... When she visited her brother before, she was always asleep on his not-injured side. He didn't seem to mind at all...

---

Stone was left in silence, just staring at where Scotty was a mere few seconds ago. Shit... He turned his attention to his sister, asking, "C-can you check on him, please...?" He didn't know what to think right now, and almost believed that didn't just happen... He wanted to go and comfort Scotty, but he couldn't really get up right now. "I...fuck." That is LITERALLY the second time I made him upset in the last two hours.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:07 pm

(By the way, Chirpy... I need some Tinson, because we've neglected them. And Greyson's grandparents. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:12 pm

Amigo was a bit nervous himself, but he was going to do his best and that was all he was able to do. He hoped Paulette wasn't there so that things could be at least a little bit easier. He knew that she didn't like him because of what he looked like and he was the kind of person who didn't want to be in a crowd or be the third wheel.

---

Swan was a bit scared to check on him. If he was still angry and upset who knows what else he would do. She was cautious when she came over to him, but she put her hand on his. "Scotty..." she said. She didn't know how to comfort the sheep and she was still scared so that didn't really help.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:38 pm

(Car shopping why?!?! I found a blue 2005 Chevy Impala with a V-6 engine and 146000 miles on it for $2899...I'm seriously debating getting it from the dealer.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:39 pm

(That's good? ouo?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:52 pm

(Hmm... e3e Tinson. We could do Tinson. Ideas?)

"Okay, okay..." Shay replied impatiently, already annoyed with the concept of food and finding it. He pushed some of his pale hair out of his face with one hand, giving in, "I'll help look, I guess... but why don't you eat fruit? Allergies?"

---

"So, if we can see him... can we go now?" Sasha asked, pointing out that they were still just standing there in the hallway. And, though she wouldn't admit it, she felt sore and tired. The canine would be happy to just see Roy briefly and then go lie down once her mind was at ease.

---

Scotty sat there in the hallway, his head leaning on his knees. He sniffled miserably, saying in a quiet, muffled voice, "I-I just want hem to be okay... y-you both to be okay..." He didn't lift his head, unable to look her in the eye right now.

---

Celeste squeezed Ronnie's hand, hoping this went well... She then started to walk, deciding to take the long way to the infirmary so they would both have time to think about what to say. Celeste could always just fuss over her sister, but wouldn't Ronnie feel awkward? Would Laura be uncomfortable with him being there? What was she supposed to say if that was how she felt?
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 7:56 pm

(Your guess is as good as mine right now Blueh, I have to get out there to test drive it, I gotta get insurance if I do buy it, I'd be paying cash for it up front because fuck getting a lease and fuck car payments on top of insurance. Gah! Nightmare! DX )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:01 pm

(No... o3o' I could do feels with Tina and his grandparents, though. Or them all together and shit.)

"No... It's kind of a bird thing. I... get drunk off them. Especially fermented berries." Alpha replied, aware that sounded kind of stupid, but it was true, "I can eat a little, but I prefer to just not."

---

"Yeah... 'E's zis way." Rachel replied, leading the group to her brother's (and Laura's room), even though Marie and Anna knew where it was already, "I don't know eef Laura's awake... Buht I would zhust be a leettle kuiet anyway."

Roy, currently, was just kind of lying with Laura... While either kicking off his blankets or pulling them back on without waking up Laura. Stupid cold... He did feel a little better from the medicine, but he still felt like crap. He just focused on trying to keep himself hydrated.

(omo"... You're really asking the wrong person about that...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2014 8:13 pm

(It's a nightmare...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: