The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Blueleaf
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 10:51 pm

"Get back in bed." she ordered. She knew that if she got close to the dhole that she would grab her and force her to get more rest. Or at least that would be something she would do with someone she cared about, which was either Winnie or EJ. She knew that Felicity only wanted to get to know her because she hadn't seen her when she's fighting someone.

---

"Do you need anything Laura? I could get you some water or something if you want." Ronnie offered. He at least wanted to try and do something right for Laura.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:13 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Relieved that Shay let him, Alpha stood up and shifted onto the side of the bed, which was a lot more comfortable than the hard chair he sat on before. The griffin pulled the bat close to him, just holding him as he absentmindedly petted his head... He really didn't want to let him go. 

---

Nani was right-- Aaron wasn't relaxing at the moment. He couldn't bring himself to, even though the panther was tired and sore from the final battle... And trying to get used to having kind of shitty vision. He could still see, yeah, but it was difficult for him to see things far away. Aaron just couldn't stay stil-- he peeked his head out of his bedroom door, as if checking to see if the coast was clear, I don't see Nani...

Shay didn't really like his head pet... but after what happened, he wasn't going to deny Alpha the right to something so small. The bat was still weak and a little out of it, so he just let himself lean on Alpha, his dark eyes still wide with horror as he thought about what happened, and what could have happened... He could have died. The weight of the truth was almost too much. He found himself grabbing at the front of Alpha's shirt, his thin fingers closing into fists around handfuls of the fabric.

----

(Aaron is acting like a little kid sneaking out of his room for a midnight snack... XD

Anyways, I'm about to describe Nani's fur the way I will in the book, kind of just to test out the description when written. You know when there's cats with "metallic" fur that seems blue, silver, and grey, all blended and patched together from the light shining off of it at different angles? Nani's is like that. It's a going to be a trait found in Northern feline races, which we'll say Nani inherited from her mother. The shininess doesn't really come in until they're young adults and their fur is nice and sleek, rather than floofy and wispy like it is during their kitten years. So Nani probably looked like a grey-brown ocelot cub when she was little, no pink in there. XD I'll have to attempt a colored reference of her sometime, as much as it'll be a pain in the ass...)

Nani started to rinse of the dishes she had just washed, neatly stacking them in a plastic rack on the counter. Her spotted tail swished lazily back and forth as she did so, her metallic fur shining with several different colors. The angles and contours of her body made her fur seem to change color, especially as she moved; it would look like a pale brown, or a silver, or pinkish at different angles. Her dark rosettes stood out against her base fur color, along with the white at the end and underside of her tail, traveling up her front; belly, chest, throat, muzzle, fading out at the bottom edges of her stormcloud-grey eyes. Her hair, the same shining color as her fur, was tied into a side ponytail that draped over her shoulder.

She pulled the plug from the sink, letting the water drain, and turned to pluck a hand towel of the counter to dry off her hands. Her ears flicked as she heard a faint creaking sound, but summed it up to just being the floor and didn't worry much as she began to sort through some items in the refrigerator.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2015 11:24 pm

(Yeah, he is... XD

Aaron: -A-"... I jusht can't shleep, alright?)

Oooh... Cool. ouo" There needs to be some P!Aarani soon with P!Gabe and P!Delilah, too.)

"It's okay... You're alright now..." Alpha felt Shay grab a fistful of his shirt (and his undershirt, too), and tried to calm down the bat... It took him a moment to remember that Shay didn't like his ears petted, and moved to his back, right between Shay's shoulder blades. He really didn't think he could let Shay go for long after this... He really didn't.

---

Aaron sneaked to the door, and leave when he accidentally stepped on a really creaky floorboard-- he froze, his eyes going wide and his dark, sleek fur poofing out now from surprise as his location was given away. Shit! I forgot about that stupid floorboard! He didn't know where Nani was in the house, but he knew that she was home.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:20 am

Felicity just stood there, shaking, her ears flat to her head and eyes wide. "I-I can't..." Whether that was her own inability to move without falling over, or just her emotional reluctance to let Flare leave like this, she wasn't sure. Maybe a mixture of both.

---

"No..." Laura was now eying him almost suspiciously. "If you want to talk, Ronnie, then talk... You're trying too hard to be nice to me. I won't bite you or anything, you're allowed to start a serious conversation. Especially if it regards Celeste." She looked down at her sister, then at him again.

---

Shay calmed a little more when Alpha stopped petting his head, instead rubbing at his back. He leaned his head against the hybrid, saying in a quiet voice, "No, no I'm not... This isn't alright... Wh-what's wrong with me?" His fists clenched tighter, now in anger towards himself.

---

"Aaron, is that you?" Nani called when she heard the creaking, louder this time. She stood straighter, ears flicking as she looked around the kitchen and the living room adjacent to it. Perhaps he was hungry, or just wanted some company.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 12:51 am

"Then at least grab the wall." she growled. She was quite annoyed with Felicity or it could be because she was just crabby and tired. Her fluffy, messy tail whipped around sharply from side to side. She didn't understand why the dhole wanted to be around her, but that could change easily.

---

"I feel a bit bad that I spend a bit too much time with Celeste. I didn't fully think about how that meant that she would spend less time with you and how I haven't even been getting to know her family." Ronnie explained. He did feel guilty that he hadn't even thought about getting to know Laura before, then again when they were in the war he was worried that he might die so he wanted to spend most of his time around someone who made him very happy.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:24 am

Alpha didn't really know how to answer that. He really didn't. The hybrid took a moment to ask in a calm voice, "...Did you take too much intentionally to hurt yourself?"

---

Aaron slowly turned around to where Nani's voice was coming from, his fur still fluffed out a little, since it startled him. Even if he didn't hit that really creaky floorboard, he didn't think he would leave because it would just make him feel bad... And probably get him into more shit later. Finally, he started to walk towards the kitchen, somewhat stiffily, "Yeah, it'sh me... I...couldn't really relax."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 2:46 pm

(I have an idea. ouo" How about a remake of Time Vortex, but it's up to date, and it relates to different timelines like Pantheon? I think it would be cool... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:21 pm

(Also, Stone using the pickup line: 'I can't think straight around you' on Scotty, and then just fucking dying when he realizes what the fuck he just said. And Scotty's like: 'wat'. Thanks Tumblr... XD

Stone: ...X3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 4:24 pm

(XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:20 pm

(Oooh, a remake of the Time Vortex... I like, completely forgot about those stories. XDDD

STONE. STONE, PLEASE SAY THAT. XDDDDD JUST SAY IT ONCE AS A JOKE IN RP, OKAY?! XDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:23 pm

(Alright time to take one of my finals...hopefully I'll do well ^^' Chirpy can you do me a favor and make a new Maruel sketch as my birthday present? 030 Also Blueh we need to rp more damn it!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 6:52 pm

(Yeah... ^^' I think it would be cool.

Stone: e3e... I will.

Roy: ...Does zat mean I can make bi zhokes?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:04 pm

(Also, my ballet exam was both good and bad... The good news is that I didn't completely fuck up, and we all passed. Our evaluator said she was impressed with the class. The bad... It went longer than what we thought it would, and it ended up being twenty minutes later than what we thought. My mom got angry because I didn't text her, and I pretty much started crying right in front of my evaluator when she asked what was wrong. Again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:15 pm

(*hugs the Blueh* You really need to talk with someone, sweetie... ono Someone who can help more than I can.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:23 pm

(I'll... Look into it. Just, she kept on telling me it wasn't my fault, but it still felt like it was... And everyone was pretty much sick in my class and I was touching my face after because I was upset and I really don't want to get sick. My science exam is tomorrow and now I don't want to do anything.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 7:24 pm

(It's okay Blueh omo' *hugs Blueh*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 pm

Felicity still just stood there, then shakily staggered a step closer to Flare, grabbing onto her IV pole to try to balance herself. "Please don't be like that... Flare..."

----

Laura listened to Ronnie's explanation, then gave a small nod. "It's good you decided to at least try to get to know us better, especially since you do like to spend so much time with Celeste... I can be, um... protective. If that hasn't been made obvious."

----

"N-no!" Shay was quick to respond, though he was a little doubtful. "I-I don't... I don't think so... I just couldn't..." He had to stop for a moment and think, trying to compose himself. "I couldn't calm down... I was just so, so stressed, and I wanted to stop thinking about them, and the possibility of seeing them again..."

----

Nani gave him a soft little smile as he stepped into the kitchen. "I should have known..." She walked over to loop her arms around his waist, not quite hugging him, since she still leaned back a little to look up at him as she spoke, "I'm here, if you need me. Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 10:56 pm

"Just get back to bed." she growled. She started to leave the room and told one of the doctors about Felicity to make sure that she wouldn't fall or do something stupid. She kept having to keep the thoughts of people dying with her so that she could stay awake.

---

"Yeah I know, but I can understand why you would be protective of her. I've done something similar to that before, but maybe not for the same reason you have." Ronnie replied with a small smile. He was glad Laura understood why he wanted to get to know her. Hopefully they would get along, he also had to get to know Paulette too. However, it was better to start with someone who wasn't completely terrified of him.

(Blueh what do you want to rp?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 pm

That was true... At least the overdose wasn't intentional, even though that still worried him... The hybrid took a moment to ask, "...are you talking about the survivor census...?" Alpha hadn't really thought about that at all really with his own parents... But he didn't really know what he would do if he found them. But Shay's own problems were different than his.

---

Aaron returned the half-hug, shrugging a bit, then making a face... He still wasn't fully recovered from the final battle, and adjusting to his limited vision was somewhat difficult, "I...don't know... I jusht want to be with you... What were you doing before?"

(I've been thinking about the idea of a possible Time Vortex remake, and I can't unsee there being a seperation, and D!Roy being thrown into that timeline where P!Roy dies... But except of it being at the wedding, it would be at P!Roy's funeral, a few days after he got married.

What do you think we could do, Sil?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:03 pm

(idk have some of our characters bond Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:08 pm

(I don't have any ideas about that though... ouo')
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 11:37 pm

(DAMN IT)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 11:41 am

(*lies down* =7="... My science exam is done. MUSIC. SAVE ME. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:03 pm

(Well I ended up staying home from school today... I stressed myself sick at last, and when my dad came into my room to see if I was awake, I just hugged him and cried. I laid down with him for a couple of hours this morning, just being a mess... I'm feeling a little better now, and since it's gonna be the weekend tomorrow I have time to catch up on reading and stuff that I missed today. I just don't really care. 

I might call my therapist just for a check-in, even though I see her every Monday... Mom would like me to. And both of my parents want me to start taking my stronger medicine more regularly. I dunno if I like that idea, but my options seem to be "cry all the time" or "take the dumb pill.")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2015 2:07 pm

(Well, it's good that you're feeling a little better... I know that you don't like to take it often, but it would be good to if it helps.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 39 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: