The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:33 pm

(That's...some heavy shit... I know that you might not want to take the antidepressants, but they'll help you. It's good that they might only be temporary.

Don't feel bad about needing to take time off of school if you're feeling awful. Your emotional health is a lot more important than school. Things might look bad now, but they'll get better. Are you still sick at all?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:40 pm

(Oh my gosh Chirpy...I completely understand if you need time off, just take everything easy okay? If you ever need any of us don't hesitate to come and get us, we'll be here for you Chirpy.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:41 pm

(Yes, we will. As much as we have our own shit to deal with, we're all in this together.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:51 pm

(Thanks... right now I'm just kind of crying at the idea of going to school tomorrow. I don't want to leave my house. I just want to lie down, and not get up.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 8:53 pm

(Well, are you able to email your professors and tell them about what happened? Maybe you can get the assignments beforehand. At least you only go to school three days a week.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:02 pm

(My professors know I'm "fragile" right now and have "disabilities," but don't know all of the details about my depression and stuff, though I told them a little bit. I have paperwork to give them... if I manage to get off my ass and go to school tomorrow, I can give them the stuff...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:03 pm

(Oh... Maybe you can just drop it off tomorrow, if you don't feel like staying?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:04 pm

(I don't know... I don't even know how I'm getting to school tomorrow. If I'm taking the bus I have no way to get home after just dropping anything off, and not all of my professors are there in the morning, so I'd have to stay all day anyway.

I dunno... I don't care enough right now to worry, either. *sigh* It'll be fine, I guess...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:06 pm

(omo"... I don't really know what to say about it, either... I want to be helpful, but I really don't know what you can do...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:10 pm

(It's okay... my parents and doctors are doing the thinking part, since I don't know, either...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

(Well, that's good... Just, try and get your eye tended to, okay? If you want to take a break from RPing, that's fine. I just don't like not seeing you. I just... It makes me think that something awful happened to you.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:21 pm

(I'm crying right now. I'm sorry. I'll call my doctors soon... I just need to make myself do it...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:22 pm

(omo"... *hugs* I'm sorry, too... Just once all this shit is over with, hopefully you'll feel better... It's been a rollercoaster for all of us.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:50 pm

(*hugs* I hope it'll be over soon, too... I've got two weeks yet in this stupid investigation, and they very well might harass us the whole time... they want more and more information from me, and talked about taking things to court, and I don't want to do that... I don't have to, either, so we're just trying to ignore them.

... My eye hurts now because I cried... T^T)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:53 pm

(I know... They're trying to help, but they're making things worse at the same time...

I'm kind of losing it on my end... I'm trying to listen to music (and not to my brother), but none of it is cheering me up.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:09 pm

(I know the feeling... I've been crying off and on for like two hours now... I can't seem to really stop...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:10 pm

(;n; *hugs Chirpy*
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 10:13 pm

(I know that feel... Maybe try doing something distracting?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:05 pm

(Daddy came and lay down with me for a bit... I'm calling my doctors tomorrow. Dad just told me not to try to go to school... I'm not arguing with him.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:06 pm

(Yeah, that sounds like a good idea... I'm glad you're going to call your doctor tomorrow.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:14 pm

(Yeah... I need to at least talk to one of them about the idea of antidepressants... he'll decide if I need them. And the other will hopefully help me with my painful issue here. My eye is so swollen I can't really open it, and it's sore up past my eyebrow, even. I think it's infected again...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:17 pm

(omo"... I hope it gets taken care of for good this time.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:27 pm

(I'm just going to go to bed, now... Once I'm done my exam, I'll be able to talk for a while, if you want to, Chirpy, untio I have dance. And Thursday a bit, too. Goodnight... I love you.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 11:31 pm

(It's okay, I'll be alright... I'm gonna be home resting tomorrow. Goodnight, I love you to...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 12:50 pm

So Im going out this Saturday to buy my car. O7O! I will most likely afterwords be heading out to Chirpy's the following weekend if she's free. *heroic stance* HELP IS ON THE WAY MY LOVE!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: