The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:19 pm

(Good point... Now I'm really interested to see this. o3o"

Um, do you want me to write a starting post or something?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:22 pm

(Oh... totally didn't forget about that.... o3o" ... Maybe. Or at least be given some guidance on posting.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:23 pm

(Um... Well, Isaac is going to see Roy about what he owes him for taking care of EJ, right? And I might just go digging for the last post we did for Aarani... I think I posted last.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:26 pm

Aaron returned the half-hug, shrugging a bit, then making a face... He still wasn't fully recovered from the final battle, and adjusting to his limited vision was somewhat difficult, "I...don't know... I jusht want to be with you... What were you doing before?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2015 11:56 pm

(Also, this is Jonah with petnames:

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Image31)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:13 am

(Niiiice... XDDDDD)

"Washing dishes and thinking about food," Nani replied honestly. Nothing interesting. "Are you hungry? I can make you something, and go lay with you after you eat..." She wasn't sure when was the last time that Aaron ate. Maybe it would be best to feed him whether he wanted it or not.

----

Meanwhile, Isaac was off to visit Roy... for a reason that would annoy the bat, but that was important to him. He hated feeling like he owed someone for anything, nevermind something so large as looking after his brother for years. It was eating the raccoon alive to know that he was in any sort of debt to anyone! He heaved a sigh as he knocked at the Brodeurs' door, hoping the bat was here.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:25 am

(Flare: -_- I still want to be how I am now thank you -A-'

BUT EJ!

Flare: EJ can go and touch Rachel's butt for all I care! However, it's most likely that EJ and Rachel will have grandchildren before Roy even thinks about taping Laura's ass e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:17 am

(Roy: E-eet's none of your buisness whaht Laura and I do and don't een our relationsheep! Fuck off! e//n//e)

Aaron didn't remember the last time he ate, either... He didn't have that much of a breakfast this morning, mostly because he just wasn't hungry... "I...guessh. I'm not really that hungry right now..." He wanted Nani to lay down with him more, but he knew this wasn't exactly healthy.

---

It took a moment for someone to answer the door, and Richard opened it, seeing Isaac standing there. It took him a second to remember who the raccoon was, as he and EJ look nothing alike, and spoke, "Good aftairnoon, Isaac. Ees somezing wrong?" He kind of assumed that someone was wrong because of the look on his face, and that he was EJ's brother... There was still a lot they didn't know about the effects of Matthew's 'cure' on the young cat. Rachel was with him right now in the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:51 am

Blueleaf wrote:
(Also, this is Jonah with petnames:

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Image31)
Jonah: SHE'S MY CAKE!!! XDDDDD *hugs Roxy* Love you...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:53 am

(Yes, she is. XD

Roxy: ...*facepalms*

Come on, that was cute.

Roxy: ...Okay, it was. o////o")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:37 am

Of all our characters here, Jonah is the biggest dork.

Jonah: ^^"

WOW DON'T EVEN TRY TO HIDE IT!!!

Jonah: Why would I hide who I am?

...Fair enough.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 11:43 am

(Yeah, he kind of is... XD

Roxy: Yes, he's a dork. But he's my dork. <3

That too. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:18 pm

XD Roxy sounds like Gen Padalecki right now. I can't unsee this for some reason.

Jonah: o7o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:20 pm

(I dunno who that is. o3o"

Roxy: o3o"

Also, I imagine when he's cooking or something, and has his back to her, she would just go over to him, hug him from behind, and smoosh her face between his shoulders. Because yes.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:30 pm

Jared Padalecki's wife. Off set of Supernatural, Jared (who plays Sam) is the biggest dork hollywood has ever known. But when he's playing Sam, stay the fuck out of his way.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:31 pm

(One Google search later, she's really pretty... o3o" And she played a character named Ruby in Supernatural?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:41 pm

Yep. They ended up stabbing her at the end of season 4...Ruby was a demon...

Jonah: O.o?! What a twist!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 12:44 pm

(Fantastic. XP

Roxy: I can assure you, I'm not a demon. But good luck stabbing me if I was one.

Let's see what bullshit I have to put up with at my grandparents' house... -A-")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:50 pm

Oh fun...

Jonah: Christo...

If she flinches at that then we have a problem...

Jonah: DONT TURN ME INTO BOBBY!!!

O.O We dont talk about that...

Jonah: ;n; Bobby nuuuuuuuuuu!!! )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:00 pm

(*irked* ... Stupid mods... *pouts* The group mods have proved irritating yet again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:08 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Roy: E-eet's none of your buisness whaht Laura and I do and don't een our relationsheep! Fuck off! e//n//e)

Aaron didn't remember the last time he ate, either... He didn't have that much of a breakfast this morning, mostly because he just wasn't hungry... "I...guessh. I'm not really that hungry right now..." He wanted Nani to lay down with him more, but he knew this wasn't exactly healthy.

---

It took a moment for someone to answer the door, and Richard opened it, seeing Isaac standing there. It took him a second to remember who the raccoon was, as he and EJ look nothing alike, and spoke, "Good aftairnoon, Isaac. Ees somezing wrong?" He kind of assumed that someone was wrong because of the look on his face, and that he was EJ's brother... There was still a lot they didn't know about the effects of Matthew's 'cure' on the young cat. Rachel was with him right now in the infirmary.

(It is my business because I created Laura. XD)

"You should at least eat a little bit..." Nani frowned at him, ears tilting back. "I don't remember seeing you eat today. Just a little? I'll make a snack."

----

"What? Oh, um, no... nothing's wrong. I just wanted to know if I could talk to Roy," Isaac replied, raising his hands up as he assured Richard that there wasn't a crisis at the infirmary or something. "Everything's fine."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:12 pm

(What happened with the mods?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:15 pm

(They're being unreasonably nitpicky. You can see the comments on the piece of art with the character's four possible designs...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Calmly introduce their faces to some common construction materials.

Zero: Why the hell...?

Tumblr.

Zero: Oh. -_-"

:p )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:31 pm

(Pfffft--- AHAHAHAHAHA! XD I love you.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: