The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:55 pm

...She used Judas? Really? Your parents are they type of people that I fuckin despise. Try being a little more trusting and a little less paranoid it might get you somewhere.

Blueh, can I come up there and knock some logic into their skulls with a 5 pound sledge hammer? It might do the world some good.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:09 pm

(Well, I just had a crying and screaming match at her, telling her I get upset when she tells me that there's something wrong with me, or that I'm like my brother... And how that I apparently don't meet her standards and be like other girls my age. They do whatever they want, but I don't think she would want me to go to a party and get drunk at fifteen with people from my school...

I had to promise her that I would talk to her more, and not feel scared to, but I don't know if I can do it. I just don't like telling her anything. But yes, she did use Judas. And the snake in the story of Adam and Eve.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:18 pm

So...is that a yes or a no to my question about smashing some logic into her brain with a sledge hammer?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:20 pm

(I'll leave it as a maybe.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 5:33 pm

(Just, what fucking bothered me is that I got some new pencils for school, and I left half of them at home, and half of them are in my pencil case. My mom put them away in these things I put my pencils and pens in on my desk in my room-- the pencils have their own, and the pens have their own, with a few other things, like highlighters in it. My mom stuck them in the one with the pens, and I got up to move them, telling her about that. You want to know what she did? She laughed. She fucking LAUGHED, telling me that was funny. But like, I like keeping them like that... .-.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:47 pm

Its called being organized you ignorant jackass... -_- parents sometimes...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:02 pm

(I know... I honestly don't really care much about it right now... Even though I still kind of feel like crap.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 pm

(Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Image28

*lies on the floor Isaac style* ;~;... We don't fucking talk about this.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:11 pm

(Hey guys *deep sigh* I just wanted to tell you guys this because I may not seem very...happy for a while and I thought you guys might want to know what's going on. A couple of hours ago my grandmother passed away and well I'm pretty sad about it so I may just come on to see how things are, but I might not roleplay much. I thought I should just give you guys a quick warning about it.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:13 pm

(I'm sorry, Sil... It's okay. You need time to grieve. Take as much time as you need.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:14 pm

(*hugs Sil* A warning isn't necessary, but knowing that you're okay is... or at least being able to be here to talk with you. Hunt me down on Skype if you need me.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:19 pm

(I'm on Skype right now with Duel and if you guys come on then I'll ask him to add you. As of now we're both kind of sitting in silence...*hugs Chirpy back*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:20 pm

(Yeah... I can talk if you want me to, Sil.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:25 pm

(I'd like to talk with you guys, just message me when you're on okay.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:32 am

(*wraps self up in a burrito and just lies there* ...*smushes plushies of my friend Aaron and Nicole together* e3e Kissy kissy.

Roy: ...Okay, zat's weird.

I know. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:37 am

(I have a delay today for school... don't have to be there for another hour and a half. Which is cool. But my eye -- y'know, the stupid eye that continuously gets infected and such -- is really swollen, like I friggin' got hit in the face. Bleh.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:39 am

(Aw... omo Do you have anything for it? Or ice?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:41 am

(I put a compress on it, and I think it helped a little...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:43 am

(Well, that's good... Have you gone to the doctor for it?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:44 am

(In the past, yes. Like... five times. Remember how I got it lanced, and then got a steroid shot, and at some point he was just having me take antibiotics that made me feel sick and didn't do squat? I'll have to call the doctor again now, though... *groans* Dealing with the doctor is like, worse torture than just letting my eye be stupid... T^T)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 11:48 am

(Yeah, I remember that... You have to tell them that it keeps on coming back. There has to be something that'll help... I hope you don't have to get it lanced again.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:17 pm

(I should just start wearing an eyepatch and be a pirate. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:19 pm

(There you go. XD Or you can be an Animal Crossing villager with a bee sting. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:20 pm

(They wear eyepatches? Or have puffy eyes? XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:28 pm

(Well, you can buy an eyepatch, and when they get stung, their eye gets super puffy... ouo' So technically, yes. You've been shaking too many trees lately.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: