The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... Empty
PostSubject: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm

(I can see this song fitting in Kolerin so well...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlEb3L1PIco

Blue girl = Felicity

Orange guy = Jayden

Red dog = Winnie

Pink skeleton/guy = Flare)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:32 pm

(SIL YOU HAVE FOUND GHOST. I REPEAT, YOU HAVE FOUND GHOST.

That would be Vivi (Felicity), Arthur (Jayden), Mystery (Winnie), and Lewis (Flare). ouo)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:49 pm

(I've just seen the video yesterday and just thought about what would happen if Kolerin was in it instead. Also thanks for the names ouo''''

Flare: -m-'''')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 pm

(No problem. ouo *drags Sil off into the Ghost fandom* You are one of us now. oUo

Jayden: ome")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm

(ouo' Yeah XD *tries to draw Flare as Lewis*

Flare: I will admit...Lewis has fabulous hair...

Yes, yes he does XD

Flare: ...Why do I have to be the guy that dies?!

Because JayJay broke your heart ouo'

Flare: ....
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:55 pm

(Jayden: Aw, come on! Do I have to get my arm ripped off for this shit????

Apparently. o3o"

But yes, his pompadour is fucking great.

Also, Arthur is the one that fixes the van... So the looks on Mystery's and Vivi's faces at the beginning are fucking hilarious.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 pm

(Yes because you also lost your hand JayJay e3e so it fits. Also holy damn Flare your hair looks so amazing when it looks like fire!

Flare: -m- *is in a grumpy mood*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:01 pm

(Jayden: >A>"

To be honest, I kind of ship ViviXLewisXArthur as a polyaramous relationship-- at first, I was like 'love triangle', and maybe about a week into the fandom I was likw 'nah, poly it is'.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

(Flare: *can't look at Jayden*
I ship Vivi and Lewis only because Arthur seems more like the guy who always gets friendzoned XP

Also Blueh if I post the sketch do you want to color it? My Photoshop is deciding to be a butt Razz)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:08 pm

(Yeah, he kind of is, but I wane towards polyaramous.

I might be able to, but my program crashes a lot... And I still can't find replacement nubs for my stylus, so I don't know.

Did you draw Flare as Lewis, or kind of in the style of a spooky fire skeleton thing?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:10 pm

(XP It's fine if you can't color it, maybe my Photo shop will stop being a butt soon. I drew in the style of the spooky fire skeleton thing XP I think it came out pretty good.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm

(I see. ouo" Sweet. X3 If you can't colour it, I'll see if I can.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm

(Posted!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:42 pm

(Well, the visit went okay... I teared up a bit in the room, but managed not to have a total meltdown until after I was out in the waiting room again. Then I had my aunt drive me home because I couldn't stand to be there as late as my parents. Then I went to therapy and ranted at my therapist. And now I'm just really tired...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:44 pm

(*hugs Chirpy* I'm glad everything went okay <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:45 pm

(Yes, I'm glad it went alright, too.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:00 pm

(*tiredly flops* Now I don't know what I want to do... I doubt I can sleep, or really want to... Some part of me wants fluffs but another part is just kind of "bleh.")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:05 pm

(omo... Well, at least you don't have school tomorrow...

I'm going to be RPing with Sil. Do you want to continue where we left off?)

Stone fixed the sleeves of his shirt as he stood before the door to his sister's apartment, about to knock. He maybe borrowed one of Scotty's flannel shirts because it was the first thing he found-- he was pretty much the same size as Scotty (he was only a little bit taller), and it smelt like the sheep, which comforted the hybrid. His and Swan's surgery was coming up soon... It wasn't anything huge, but it still made him nervous.

Benjamin rose his fist to knock, and winced a little when the door rattled a little on its hinges from his strength. I really need to work on that...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:33 pm

(We could do fluffs if you want.)

"Come in!" Swan called. She knew it would've had to have been Benjy from how hard he knocked. She also kind of didn't feel like getting up from her spot on the floor. Her long black and red hair spread out like a cape behind her. She had been writing in her book about who knows what. She was in her usual blue summer dress, but now it seemed to look kind of too small on her. Then again she could always cover herself up with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:38 pm

Stone opened the door and entered the little apartment, before closing it behind him, "Hey... Can I talk to you?" The hybrid moved across the floor and sat on it opposite from her, also asking, "Also, aren't you kind of cold in that...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:42 pm

"You know you can always talk to me Ben. If I'm cold I have my hair to keep me warm." Swam answered. She closed her book and put it aside so that she could focus on her brother, she hoped it would be something like Issac couldn't take them to help fix their hearts or something.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:49 pm

"Well... I've been thinking... Would you like to move in with Scotty and I? I mean, you're all alone... And we have room for one more... I just don't like you being alone all the time." Stone replied, fiddling with the sleeves of his borrowed shirt again.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 10:55 pm

"Stone...you deserve your privacy. I don't want to be a bother to you or Scotty besides you guys deserve your alone time." she said. She didn't want to get in between their relationship, not to mention wouldn't it be a bit more awkward for the both of them if she was here. She was also used to living alone.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:03 pm

"Swan, listen... You aren't going to be a bother to us... I really want you to come live with us." The hybrid rubbed at the back of his neck, admitting, "I know I haven't really been there for you recently, ever since I really started dating Scotty.... And I want to change that."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:07 pm

"Ben I'm used to being alone. You don't have to feel guilty about not coming to see me very often, I understand that you want to spend time with your boyfriend. You don't have to worry about me, I know I have attacks. However, whenever I do have an attack I always know someone's around." Swan said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: