The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:07 pm

Bonnie fell silent when Erika spoke with the driver, before simply replying, "I am not programmed to feel much emotion." She stood out against the other members of the Red Sands, since she did not sport a red bandana on her arm, but everyone knew who she was.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:37 pm

(Just saying Blueh, you don't exactly program cyborgs, they are still organics with free will and such.)

"That blow to the head you took when we found you really did a number on that brain of yours didn't it?" she commented, feeling almost guilty.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:41 pm

(I know, but Bonnie had her memory erased, and she only really knows about being loyal to the Underground. Most emotions are not present. And I said that the Red Sands kidnapped her and purposely erased her memory.)

"I do not know what you are talking about, Erika."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:48 pm

("Programmed" just didn't seem like the right word.)

Erika shook her head, "In due time."

"Hey boss, we've got a set of lights on up ahead." their driver said.

"Stop the truck."

The box truck they were riding around in came to a stop, Erika opened the door to the back and hopped out, brandishing a pistol as she did.

"Is that a house?" she muttered, "Who the hell is awake this late?"

A smile grew on her face, and she took a little square shaped device about the size of a quarter and about as thick as a marble. She lightly tapped the top of it and tossed in at the small abode, watching it stick to one of the walls. With that done she hopped back in.

"Marker in place. We'll be back here after we off load, I want everything in that house taken. Hell, we'll rip the foundation out of the ground if it's worth the work."

Believe it or not that wasn't the first time they'd done so...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 8:53 pm

Not fazed at all, Bonnie watched Erika silently, almost like a hawk, before she came back inside the vehicle. She only nodded very slightly, her pink hair moving up and down with her head.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:15 pm

"Take us home."

The driver nodded, and began their drive. It was another five or so minutes before they arrived at the loading dock to their base, which was an old Sect Supply Depot. It's equipment certainly made off-loads easier since it came with working pallet jacks, indoor tugs, and a lot of empty space, save the offices and the conference room which Erika used to hold calls with the other Underground gangs, and of course, Joann Wolfe, the leader of the Red Sands and unofficial leader of the Underground.

Erika disembarked from the truck, as did the other members of the raiding party, they'd be given a short break to refresh then return to the field. Erika was generous, and told the others they had an hour. Grave shift was hard enough without a superior being a total dick about letting the raiders rest and recover, they'd complained enough so under Joann's order to shut them up Erika replaced the old night chief and now she knew why they all complained. Night runs were annoying enough without the sun lighting the way, but they had other gangs on the prowl during the night plus most of the species not being adapted to night life. Erika shared their pain, so letting them rest up between raids. Sure it might drop their earnings and the possibility of other gangs getting more supplies was higher, but what happens when your crew is so run down they can't function? Out here in the Underground, that meant certain death.

Her phone went off, jarring her out of her thoughts. She looked at the ID on the little thing's screen: Joann.

"Yo?"

"I'm looking at your marker on GPS, Erika. Care to explain why this old house peeks your interest?" Joann's voice responded.

"The power's still on. Maybe it's connected to that old power plant we raided two weeks ago. If we find the underground lines, we could link up our outposts to the grid."

"So long as no one lives there, do it. It's awfully close to New Redwillow, which as you know is off limits. Red Sands members better not step foot in that place unless you're on leave."

"Of course."

"However."

Erika's large ears twitched.

"Should it be inhabited," Joann said, "Stake the place out, learn everything you can about the resident, if they're...interesting enough, take them and bring them to me. If that person dies for any reason other than they drew a weapon and started shooting, it'll be your ass, got it?"

"Yes, Joann."

The line disconnected. Erika sighed a little and went to her office to begin her least favorite part of raids...documentation.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2015 9:22 pm

Bonnie simply followed Erika to her office, but did not go in. She stood outside by the door, guarding it, while showing no form of fatigue, "I will wait here until the next raiding party. Call me if you need anything."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:06 am

"Let's see here," she muttered to herself, taking out the notepad she had written their spoils on, "Three pallets of food...two of water...a single crate of weapons,"-as she spoke to no one she began filing the reports appropriately, "Five pounds of various drugs and narcotics...zero personnel."

She sighed head in hands, the gang life was much easier when the Red Sands were brand new, not the titan it had turned into. Not that it was bad or anything, with all the resources they'd acquired over the years, Red Sands members actually got paid like any normal job. Most of the members cared less that the pay was small for the current economy of Kolerin, which pretty much didn't exist, because it brought back the sense of normalcy, and of having a day job. In the end, Erika was and would always be a proud member of the gang. She looked down at her watch, only thirty minutes had passed. She filed one last report, concerning the house they'd driven by earlier as a possible target of a raid, and sent it away to Joann. Then she stood stretched and walked over to the mini fridge near her simple desk. This room was probably used before and during the war, by whom though was completely unknown. Whoever they were, they had great tastes in alcohol. Inside the fridge sat various wines and liquors, top end stuff, very rare in this country. She sometimes thought of sending them off to Joann to be sold on the market but figured this stuff might not sell very well considering how much it was worth. Dropping the price down wouldn't do the item justice for a sale so she kept the stuff here. Of course, Joann herself knew, having stopped by once and claimed an entire bottle of Italian Wine for herself on the grounds of "When I retire, I'm going to share this bottle with the gang before you take over."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:47 am

(o3o' I dunno how to reply.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:07 am

(Sorry had to submit what I had. I'm on break so I'll finish it up after work.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 9:39 am

(That's fine. I'll wait.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:30 pm

(*thinks about how similar Julianne and Joann's names are* ... What's with us and evil women whose names start with "J" and end with "ann?" XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Well Joann's not exactly evil. She's just really intimidating. Also the only reason her name is Joann is because of Joann Jet, the lead singer of the Blackhearts. XP )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 5:00 pm

The hour came and went. Erika filed her stuff as required then stood stretched yawned and headed out, motioning Bonnie to follow. She was muttering to herself, something along the lines of who lives there and why there and what have you.

She gathered her raiders and gave them the briefing on what was happening.

"Remember, we only fire if fired upon. I want to be a quick and smooth scouting mission. Let's roll out!"

So the Red Sands grave shift raiders began to head out, armed with light weaponry and some gadgets, scanners mainly. It was time to go back to work.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:45 pm

(I have no idea what to do with this. o3o" I'm kinda not involved. I could do my own evilness or just randomness or fluff or something... If anyone has ideas.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:50 pm

(Actually Chirpy can you get on Skype today so that we can have a group conversation?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:56 pm

(Sorry, but no... I'm not home right now. My mom is house sitting and she wanted some company tonight. I dunno how long I'll be here, but it could be a while.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 6:59 pm

(That's okay! We can explain stuff another time.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:01 pm

Have fun!

Funny enough I'm "house sitting" for a buddy of mine that just went on leave. Just watering his plants and drinking his beer. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:02 pm

(*shrug* o3o"

*absentmindedly pushes Lilly to Ali* ouo

Lilly: o///o")

Bonnie followed, flanking Erika and sporting a small gun; when they got outside in the darkness, her eyes adjusted perfectly to the dark, thanks to her inhancements. She felt indifferent about the mission, but followed Erika's orders.

(Chirpy, I have some notes about the Underground that we came up with. Do you want to see them?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:46 pm

(I guess so. *shrug* And I am not having fun while sitting at my aunt's house. XD One dog keeps barking, the other is hyperactive, and her entire house stinks of cats and cigarettes. No wonder my mom needed company to help her cope. XD We're watching The Transporter. (The series.))
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 7:55 pm

(Basically, this is what the Underground will sell: 

* Mods (Supernatural)
* Limbs plus anti-rejection mods
* Organs plus anti-rejection mods
* Weapons illegally
* Cybernetics Illegally/Illegal (entire body replacement like Jonah)
* Selling People as Slaves (human trafficking) (includes some prostitution)
* Drug trafficking (substance)
* Assassinations/Mercenaries
* Hormonal mods plus surgeries for trans people

The main Underground base is in an old run down Sect base at the edge of Redwillow. Basically, the Underground, under Joann, kind of controls Redwillow; basically, if no one rats out the Underground, the Underground doesn't fuck Redwillow up. XD

And then there are some possible targets (with the last one with Raiden XD):

* Jonah (cybernetics)
* Sandi (weapon or something else) Malt (weapon????)
* Strong Supernaturals (Flare, Roy, the Marshalls, etc.)
* Interrogation stuff
* Kidnapping (Calvin, EJ, Flare, etc.)
* Kolerin Council (Flare, Roy, Isaac, Lance, Shiloh)
* BUTTS

That's kind of it... I can add or change anything if you see fit.

o3o" Have fun.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:36 pm

The fact that butts is still in the notes is hilarious XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:39 pm

(Butts. XD

Aaron: >A> I know I have a niche assh, but I don't exactly fanchy shome creepy-assh dude shtaring at it.

Stone: ._.")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2015 8:40 pm

Does Scotty mind? o3o" )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kolerin: UNDERGROUND   Kolerin: UNDERGROUND - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kolerin: UNDERGROUND
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next