The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:46 pm

(Aww, okay... we can change it. o3o Maybe to like Riley or something, if you like the "R" theme like with Roy and Rachel's names. Or we can have all the names started with "S" like Sara's name, which is one of the daughters. She's the only one who really has a name right now. XD Sara Fiona Wycliff.)

"Of course I want you here..." Laura told him, glad he was going to stay the night, "I don't want to be alone, either..." She was afraid of waking up all confused again, or maybe having a nightmare where some of her memories came back. She didn't want to relive the battle and wake up alone.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 7:52 pm

(Thanks. ^^' And maybe. I don't really mind. I'm bad when it comes to names, so go nuts. But I like Riley. o7o )

"Good...." Like her, he really didn't want to relive the battle in his sleep, even though it wasn't often he had nightmares. He didn't dream normally, either, and he didn't know if it was good or bad, "Don't be afraid to wake me up dureeng ze night... Some'ow..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:22 pm

(*totally didn't get distracted by drawing* ^^' Hehe... heh...

I wonder if Sil will be online soon... She's been so busy lately. omo')

Laura smiled faintly, "I will, somehow, if I need you..." She was reluctant to go to sleep, because of the chance of her having a bad dream, but knew that wouldn't help anyone. So, she tried to get comfortable, not that it was easy with her arm up in the air and the rest of her aching. Then she thought of something, "Should we let a healer know I'm up...?" And maybe get some pain medicine to help her sleep?
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:28 pm

(Don't worry. XD *works on doodle* Somehow human Roy and Rachel appeared on my page.... XD 

I know.... ono' And I have no idea.) 

"Oh, um, good idea...." With all that happened in the last little bit, Roy didn't think once about getting a healer. And now, he hoped he didn't look like he had been crying, "I'll be right back..." Looking a bit reluctant to leave the marten, even for a little bit, Roy went to find a healer-- it wasn't that hard, as the infirmary was finally calm.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:43 pm

(I should probably practice drawing humans, buuuuut... I love drawing anthros so much... XD)

The healers were all taking a moment to breathe, since the crisis was over, but a few glance up when Roy came out of Laura's room. Little Marie rose to her feet and smiled tiredly at him, "Is everything going alright?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:49 pm

(It's not an anime style.... More cartoony. But I like it. XD )

"Yes, for ze most part.... Sorry for bozaireeng you, buht Laura woke up." He really hoped that none of the healers heard either of them crying, and hoped his eyes weren't red rimmed and obvious.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:54 pm

(Hehe, I'm having fun drawing that wolf character I made a while ago. I think I'm gonna name her River... >w< I'm working on giving her an interesting backstory and whatnot before seeing if I can figure out where to use her. I don't think she'll be a Kolerin character, but she could be if I wanted her to. I just already have so many characters, I'm cautious about making another here. XD)

"Oh," Marie straightened up a bit, trying to look less tired, "Do you mind if I step inside with you and check up on her? Of course you're welcome to spend the night here... I'll grab an extra blanket quick before we go back in." She went to a cabinet to get out another blanket for Roy, since she personally knew how he got cold easily.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:59 pm

(Aw, cool! o7o She's so cute! >w< *dies* )

"Oh, um, zank you...." A little embarrassed by that, but appreciating it all the same, Roy was a little sheepish as he replied, "And I don't mind eef you look 'er ovair.... I would really like zat, actually." It would relieve him of some stress.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:17 pm

(Thanks! owo I can't wait to see the human sketches you're doing... I love your drawing style so much as it develops.)

"Of course..." Marie assured him with a slight chuckle, carrying the blanket with her as she led the way back to Laura's room. She offered the marten a reassuring smile as she stepped inside, setting the spare blanket of the cot set up for Roy. The mouse then walked over to stand beside Laura, carefully adjusting her IVs and the height her arm was held at, "You'll have to keep this on all night... we can't risk you moving the arm too much right now. But I will give you something more for the pain, and it'll make you drowsy, too."

Laura sighed, "That's okay..." She could at least attempt to get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:25 pm

(Aw, thanks. <3 Honestly, I think my younger self wouldn't belive my drawing style now... And looking back, I was bad.... Like, I really don't notice my style changing until I look back at the old drawings. XD) 

Following after Marie, Roy entered the room again after the small mouse. He sort of awkwardly stood off to the side as Marie spoke to Laura and readjusted her IVs and the height her arm was at. He was relieved she would get some medication for the pain, and it would help her sleep, too.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 10:33 pm

(Yeah... gawd, I remember the first drawing I posted, which was a terrible one of Winnie. XD My drawing style has changed so much.)

Marie looked up at Roy, telling him, "Most of us healers will be staying here all day, and tonight as well. Should you need anything, or notice something about Laura, just come get one of us." She was like an aunt to the bat, so she cared about him and the people he loved. The mouse walked over to him, giving him a bit of a reassuring hug, "You did well today, kiddo... Let us take care of everything now, alright? Focus on you and your family."

Laura was glad Marie was saying that, since Roy really did need to relax. You're not alone anymore, Roy...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:05 pm

(Welp, I posted it. ouo" )

Roy nodded to Marie first, and then was a little surprised when the mouse came over and gave him a hug. It was a little awkward with the size difference between them, but Roy had long gotten used to it over the years, "Alright, alright...." Feeling reassured a little by the hug, Roy smiled a bit to Marie, "You count too for family, you know.... Zhust sayeeng."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:08 pm

(Hello everyone ^^ hey Marie e3e there is a very warm tall person you need to snuggle with

Duel: ^///^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:12 pm

(Hai! ouo" )
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:15 pm

(Hello 030)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:16 pm

(Sil! o7o Hai!)

Marie chuckled a little, "Of course, dear... I did help raise you through the early teen stages after all." She stepped back, tired out, "I just hope I can get some rest before someone else needs me..." She yawned, adding, "Alright, you two get some rest... you know where to find us..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:20 pm

Still giving a bit of a lopsided smile, Roy nodded and said goodbye to Marie as he nodded and watched her out, before watching the door close behind her. Suddenly feeling tiredness push him down, Roy let out a yawn and stretched, his back arching a little with his long arms stretched above his head. "Rest sounds nice...." The cot honestly looked a little stiff and uncomfortable, but he didn't mind. The bat started to fix the blankets to his liking, while pushing the cot closer to Laura's bed.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:28 pm

Laura watched Roy as he started to make himself comfortable; she'd rather be cuddling up on him than laying stiffly on her back. Neither one of them was going to be very comfortable trying to get to sleep, but both were exhausted, so it didn't matter too much. The marten said tiredly, "Once I'm allowed to move again, you better let me lay on you again... I have to admit I've gotten so used to you being there when I go to sleep, it's kinda hard to without you there..."

---

Marie was exhausted as she walked along, yawning. She was tempted to find Duel, but after their episode about him wanting to get engaged... she was a little nervous. He won't be upset if I need time to think... right? He's not angry with me... She really liked the idea of resting with him, and just hoped things wouldn't be tense.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 11:38 pm

Duel was in his room. He usually didn't sleep with his shirt on, his fluffyish chest rose up and down as he breathed. He thought it would be nice to breathe for now, until he got bored or forgot about it. He rested his eyes, he wasn't angry. He couldn't really be angry anyways, he couldn't allow himself to do that. A lot of people would die if he got too angry.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:00 am

Marie was reluctant to leave the infirmary... what if someone needed her? She decided to try to find Duel quick, hoping her sister could handle things on her own for a while. The little mouse hurried down the hallway, making her way to Duel's apartment. She knocked lightly on the door and opened it a bit, "Hello...?"
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:04 am

"Hm? Come in." Duel said tiredly. He curled his tail around his leg and turned to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:13 am

(I'm gonna draw Marie again soon, I think. o3o I watched a movie called the "Secret of N.I.M.H" and it's about mice, so I got some inspiration for how I want to start drawing Marie more anthro-like. ouo)

Marie cautiously stepped inside and shut the door behind her, feeling nervous as she said, "I-It's just me... Things have finally quieted down at the infirmary, and I figured I'd stop by to see how you're doing..."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:15 am

(I love that movie!)

"I'm doing ok, I'm just tired." Duel said.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:22 am

(Awesome! o7o I'm considering watching the sequel, but... sequels are never as good as the first... XD)

"That's good..." Marie nodded her head, then stood there quietly. Why is it so tense between us? Can't I just make up my mind already? Am I ready for marriage?
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 12:39 am

"You need anything." he asked. He was very tired, but if Marie wanted to cuddle with him he wouldn't say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: