The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:15 pm

(GO AHEAD AND HURT ME, RACHEL, IT'S SOOOO WORTH IT! *starts stealing EJ's shirt*

EJ: H-hey! Stop that! Meep! DX

Sasha: Yessss clothes stealing! *starts stealing all of his clothes*

Um... I was just gonna take his shirt... o.o' *shrug*

EJ: GAAAAAH HAAAALP! IT'S ON MEEEEE!

Sasha: *evil laughter*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:18 pm

(OH MY GOD WHAT THE HELL?! XDDDD

Roy: SASHA WHAHT ZE FUCK?! *pushes her off EJ* D8< 

Welp, there goes their development down the drain. o7o" 

Rachel: o///o" 

Aaaaand now she's distracted. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:22 pm

(Sasha: What? It's fun! You should try taking someone's clothes off! o7o

*laughing hysterically*

Sasha: *pushes Laura at Roy* Here, try it with her! You're actually dating her, so what's the big deal?

Laura: HEY! D8< I AM NOT A PLAYTHING!

Sasha: Pffft, that's what they all say....

Laura: What...? ;A:?

EJ: *starts picking up his clothes to put them back on* I feel so violated... T^T *notices Rachel staring at him* H-hey! Rachel! O////O

Sorry, EJ... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:26 pm

(Oh Lord..... XDDDD

Roy: *sputters* W-whaht?! o/////o" 

Jegus...... Oh my God...... XDDDD

Roy: Shuf ze fuck up, Sasha! >////<" 

It's funny, because we all know he wouldn't have the guts to do that. XD Don't worry, you aren't Roy's plaything, Laura. 

Rachel: o//////o" *can't really stop herself* >////<" 

Hurhurhur..... eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:29 pm

(Sasha: Fine, I guess I'll help--

Laura: *screams and leaps into Roy's arms, then demands* Fly, fly now! She can't get us if you fly!

Hahahaha! XD

EJ: I'm outta here... e////e *walks away, his face and ears bright red*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:32 pm

(Oh my God... Now I can't unsee Roy telling off some asshole in KHS for sexually harassing Laura.... I seriously cannot unsee. 

Roy: *takes a moment to process it, before quickly flying away* o//n//o" 

Rachel: e////e" 

Well, that happened. XD Whoops?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:35 pm

(That's probably something that could actually happen... e3e I need to write you some more KHS. I'm not in a serious enough mood to work on either of my books so maybe I'll do that.

Laura: *clings to Roy with a death grip as he takes off* O~O

She forgot to take into account that she would be up in the air... XD

Anyways, I guess I should make an RP post... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:40 pm

(That would be awesome.... o7o" I mean, it's Roy, and he does have a sister, so he would understand how bad this situation would be. I mean, I've gotten cat called before, but that was before I actually knew what it really was.... 

Roy: *notices she's nervous, and forced himself to calm down* Eet's alright... I'm not goeeng to drop you.... 

She's afraid of heights? :p? 

And alright. owo" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:47 pm

(Yeah, it's kind of a fact of life that girls will get harassed... that's why you need to learn how to stand up for yourself. Pepper spray is nice, too. XD

Sasha: I'm the one who does the harassing. o7o

Yes, we know... -m-' You are so lucky I love you.

Sasha: *big sparkly eyes* <3

Don't give me the cute look, you're still a bad puppy!

Laura: *still clinging to Roy* I-I've just never f-flown before... not even in a plane... O~O Hold me tighter. *staring at the ground with wide eyes*

Honey, looking down makes it worse. Just sayin'.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:50 pm

(Well, I've actually seen a video on how to escape a rape.... Well, how to wiggle out of the position, and then repeatedly kick the guy in the face and groin. Pepper spray sounds nice, though, 

But Goddammit Sasha.... XD

Roy: Chirp ees right. Don't look down. *moves her head so she isn't looking down* *proceeds to hold her tighter*

It's funny because he's never actually ridden in a plane, either. :p )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 4:51 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Rachel was reluctant to let go, but she forced herself to when Ruth stepped back. She nodded a little to her, then glanced at her parents, who weren't objecting to her decision. She smiled a little to them, even though it was a bit of a weak smile. 

"I figured zat...." Roy replied, his voice not exactly his usual demanour, "And I would prefair to be at my 'ome.... My parents are nairvous enough as eet ees...."

"You should rest... you're awfully shaken up, sweetie..." Ruth told Rachel, gesturing to the two beds in the room, "If you lay with him, just be wary of the IV in his arm." It wasn't like EJ really took up that much space on the bed, especially since he tended to sleep in a half-curled position, even with sore ribs.

---

"Alright," Laura agreed, not even considering the idea of arguing with him right now. She felt oddly paranoid, and kept a grip on him as she asked, "You ready to go...? Or do you, um... I dunno, need to say goodbye or something...? We can come check on them later, too." She knew how attached he was to both his twin sister and the unconscious cat, and didn't know if he would need a moment or not.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:00 pm

Rachel wasn't really looking forward to sleep, but Ruth was right. She needed it wether or not she wanted it-- she probably looked bad enough as it was, too. "Z-zank you, Ruz...." She would prefer to lay with EJ, even though the 2 beds weren't that far from one another. 

Roy was quiet for a moment as he thought it over. "Z-zhust a moment...." As much as he would see his twin in a few hours or so, he honestly couldn't help but give her a hug, anyway. He knew she didn't really want to let him go, but she forced herself to let him go. He gave her a little reassuring smile, which she returned, even though it looked a little sad. Turning away, he looked back to Laura, "We can go, now...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:08 pm

"Alright..." Laura wrapped an arm around Roy again, walking with him out of the infirmary. She was concerned about everyone, but mostly him, of course... She just wanted him to lie down and let her take care of him so he could recover both physically and emotionally from what happened. The marten couldn't help but fuss over him even as they walked, "Don't worry, everything will be alright... we'll takec are of all of you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:12 pm

Roy followed after Laura, while his parents joined them. He could tell she was already getting a little fussy with him-- it wasn't like he had actually lost another limb. But he understood that she had been scared, and still was. "I know.... I don't doubt zat." Roy's shoulders were slouched a little, as if he didn't have the energy to keep his posture somewhat decently, "You're forgetteeng zat you need to be taken care of, too, you know."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:18 pm

"I'm fine," Laura replied stubbornly, going into defiance mode rather quickly. She looked up at him, continuing, "I'm not going to sit around and feel sorry for myself, especially if you need me." The marten was done trying to take it easy after being injured so badly during the previous Sect attack. She was mostly recovered, and now it was Roy who needed her, instead of the other way around.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:22 pm

Roy was quiet for a moment. She had a point there, but he still couldn't help but think that anyway; he wasn't really that concerned about himself right now. He didn't want a repeat for when he was sick last, and she had lost sleep over his well being, "Alright...." He didn't exactly have the energy to argue, so he just agreed for now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:30 pm

Grasping his hand in hers, Laura wove her little fingers between Roy's longer ones, saying in a gentler tone, "Let's just go and rest... You need it. It'll be okay..." She didn't like how defeated he seemed, and hoped he would feel better tomorrow morning.

---

Meanwhile, Ruth was watching over Rachel and EJ in the infirmary. She kept her distance, but continually walked by the door to glance in, trying to be nondescript about it. The cat was still unconscious, but he had shifted closer to Rachel when she laid down next to him, perhaps sensing her warmth even in his sleep. He nestled as close to her as he could without hurting himself, what with the cracked ribs, and uttered a faint noise.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:39 pm

(ROY! WHAT TEAM?! 

Roy: ... 

ROY! WHAT TEAM?! I WON'T SHUT UP UNTIL YOU ANSWER! 

Roy: ...*sighs* WILDCATS! 

*pets his head* Good boy. ouo I hope to God in KHS, there is a Mobian version of High School Musical somewhere. XD)

Feeling some reassurance when she grasped his hand in hers, he moved a little closer to her. It was a bit awkward with their size difference, but he didn't really care much right now. He didn't object, and just nodded a little-- he was looking forward to just lying with her, and having the reassurance that she was safe in his arms. 

---

Rachel didn't really pay much attention to Ruth as the mouse continued to check on them. Her arms were wound loosely around EJ-- they would have been tighter, but he was injured, and she didn't want to make it worse. Her face was buried in his neck, but she had looked up he uttered a faint noise, "Ssh... Eet's alright..." Her voice was a mere whisper, and very gentle, even though she doubted he would hear her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 5:57 pm

(*doesn't get the reference* o7o")

Laura smiled a little at him, hoping to reassure him. She opened the door for him when they got to his house, still being plenty paranoid, but she politely held it for his parents, too, as though trying to hide it. The marten then stepped inside with the bats, "I'll stay here for a while, but then I need to check on Celeste and Shay. I'll be back afterwards, of course, if I'm welcome."

----

Whimpering again, he shifted closer to Rachel, trying to wrap his arms around her, but the line of his IV wouldn't reach that far, and it tugged at his hand, the needle held in place with medical tape. The cat made a face, disturbed by the feeling of the IV pulling at his hand like that, and drowsily opened one eye; his gaze was very foggy and unfocused, like he was still asleep despite the fact that he was now looking at Rachel. Clumsy, like he as drunk (well, he was drugged), he reached for Rachel with his hand that didn't have the IV, gently touching her face as though making sure she was actually there and he wasn't just dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:03 pm

(....please be lying. You have never watched High School Musical before?) 

Roy was about to hold the door open, but Laura beat him to it. He just decided to play along, as he wasn't really caring all that much at the moment. He went back to her side after his parents and the marten were inside the house, and the door closed. He felt some reassurance, but not a lot. 

"Of course you're welcome, Laura." Anna replied, smiling a little, "I don't see why you wouldn't be." 

---

"'E-ey...." Rachel tried to calm the cat down, but it wasn't doing that much as he tried to shift closer to her, with the IV stopping him. She was still holding onto him, and was patient when he finally opened one unfocused eye to look at her. The bat held EJ's hand, which was cupping her face as she gently said, "Eet's alright.... I'm 'ere... You're fine.... Go back to sleep, alright...? I'll be 'ere when you wake up, I promeese."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:09 pm

(DON'T WATCH IT!!!! *hates musicals*)

Jonah finally decided to get up. He could do most normal things with one arm so he figured he'd go for a walk or something.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:10 pm

(No.... omo...)

Laura smiled faintly, "Thanks... I appreciate it." Then she looked up at Roy, going back into serious mode as she told him, "Pick the couch or your bed, but you're going to lie down for a while, alright? Your system needs to recuperate even if you think you feel fine."

---

Dazed, EJ didn't really catch what she was saying, but her voice was comforting. He still felt his fear deep down, beneath the drugged daze, but he wasn't able to really act on it with how clumsy and sleepy he felt. The cat tried to say something, but it just came out as an unintelligible mumble, and then he was closing his eyes and pressing his head against her, uttering a tiny purr.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:11 pm

(Still not too sure what to do here.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:16 pm

(oAo' 

Ummm... Jonah needs more people he can socialize with... XD Here, hold a baby Libra. *gives him baby Libra*

Evey: My baby! oAo!

Awww, he's fiiiiine.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:16 pm

(WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN, LADY?!) 

"You're welcome." Anna replied, still smiling a little at the young marten. 

Again, Roy wasn't exactly in the mood for arguing, so he just nodded a little, "I would prefair my bed..." He didn't want to have a sore back or anything while trying to recover from a bullet wound. He hoped that she would stay with him for a while, even though she had to check on Celeste and Shay. He couldn't help but feel paranoid about it, and stiffened a little. 

---

Rachel held EJ to her, also purring faintly as he calmed a little again. He let the drugs lull him back to sleep, with Rachel curled around him, as if to protect him. She couldn't help but sing faintly in his ear to him, in an attempt to help him... She wasn't sure if he could hear it, but it gave her something to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: