The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:24 pm

(NOWHERE I JUST NEVER WATCHED IT! DLFGKJDLBHIKGJOINF--!)

Laura decided to make sure Roy was settled before she went to check on the younger teens, and walked with him to his room, "Alright... Do you want to change, or are you good...?" He was still wearing the oversized clothes Chase had lent him, which seemed comfortable enough aside from being so big on him.

---

(Awww, Rachel... *dies from feels*)

Ruth peered into the room again, and sighed softly to herself. She wondered if Rachel would be alright after all of this... It was time for Safekeep to consider fighting back against the Sect. They needed to end the war before it ended them.

EJ purred faintly, comforted by Rachel's voice. He stayed pressed close to her, and Ruth watched them, hoping Rachel would fall asleep soon as well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:30 pm

(WHAT THE SHIT?! HOW COULD YOU HAVE NOT?! WHAT THE FUCK?!) 

Roy followed after Laura, and forced himself to calm down a little. She isn't going anywhere.... She's not leaving... She'll come back.... He was snapped out of his daze when Laura spoke, and he suddenly remembered that he was still in Chase's clothes. Now, he knew how EJ felt when the cat borrowed any of his clothes, "I-I'm alright...." They smelled like Chase, which comforted Roy a little, and they were warm, too. 

---

(*dies* ;~;
Rachel wanted to cry again, but she was all cried out.... She just stared at the wall, her voice slowly dying out as she just sat there. Her exhaustion was starting to drag her down, and she didn't really object to it right now. Slowly, but surely, she nestled close to EJ, and let sleep take her.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:38 pm

(Jonah: Uh...problem... *points to the nub where his left arm used to be* Kinda need two hand to hold a baby.

Baby!Libra: ouo

Jonah: *smiles and pat Libra on the head with his good arm* He's adorable! :3

Zero: That face on a cyborg ninja chef...almost kinda creepy...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:39 pm

(I just... didn't... omo')

"Alright, then time for you to rest. Do you want a drink or something to eat? The healers gave you some fluids, but said it might be a good idea to have just a little bit to eat, but to be careful because your stomach might be sensitive for a little while," Laura was in caretaker mode, the little marten leading Roy over to his bed and thinking of anything she could possibly do for him.

----

(Poor babies... ;A; Cuddles will make it better...)

As the evening went on, the two slept relatively peacefully. What they didn't know is that a guardian was there, someone aside from Ruth, sitting there in a chair and dutifully watching over Rachel like he had done for years. He hadn't needed to be asked, or told... He was just there.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:43 pm

Jonah bumped into a certain black hedgehog who seemed lost in his thoughts.

"Sorry man..." Jonah said after having accidentally knocked Zero on his ass.

Zero rubbed his head, "No...it's fine. DUDE! YOUR ARM!!!"

Jonah nodded, "Yeah I know..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:44 pm

(Wow....) 

Roy honestly wasn't all that hungry... And he didn't think it would be a good idea to force it on him, either, so he just shook his head, "I'm not 'ungry... Can I zhust 'ave watair....?" He sat down on the edge of the bed, and let out a sigh of relief once he did. As much as his leg was still intact, it didn't mean it didn't hurt. 

---

(Chasey.... ;~; *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:47 pm

(Poor Jonah... ^^')

Evey was with Zero, and was a bit startled when the cyborg wolf ran into him like that. She didn't know Jonah very well at all, and seeing a cyborg with one arm was a little unnerving... especially since she had her one-year-old baby in her arms. Cautious, she glanced between the two men, but didn't say anything.

----

(I'm sorry, I just... I never did watch High School Musical... oAo')

"Yes, I'll be back in a moment," Laura hurried away to get him what he asked for, and returned with the water almost as quickly. She handed it to him as he sat on the bed, then sat next to him, fretting a little, "Just let me know if you need anything else, alright?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 6:52 pm

"Uh...what happened exactly?" Zero said then stammered, "If you don't mind my asking."

"Nah not at all," Jonah said, "It happened during that stupid raid two days ago. Another cyborg cut it off...so I'm actually looking for it..."

Zero looked at Evey like he thought this wolf was crazy.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:01 pm

Even more creeped out, Evey shifted Libra in her arms, hiding the baby's head against the side of her neck, "U-um... you're looking for your arm...? I-It was probably cleaned up and discarded..." When there was a battle, the healers generally took a few people out to gather up any deceased and, er, disembodied limbs.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:02 pm

(Don't be sorry. XD I just don't really know a lot of people who have never seen it, or at least get the reference.) 

Roy almost reached out to Laura when she left, but forced himself to calm down again. He was getting paranoid, and finally relaxed when she returned. He couldn't help it, though. Grateful, he took the glass from her (he was careful to not break it), took a small sip, and then said, "Of course I weell..... Buht all I want from you right now ees for you to stay wiz me.... Please...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:09 pm

(Awww, Roy... oAo
A little surprised by the bluntness of his request, Laura looked up at him in silence for a moment. She hadn't intended on leaving him, but still... The marten shifted closer to him, laying a hand on his back, "Of course... I'm here to fuss over you all night." She smiled a bit, hoping he was going to be alright.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:10 pm

"Ah man..." Jonah said sighing, "It's gonna be a long time before I can get a new one...unless I go back to the Sect labs for repairs..."

Zero was now cautious of him as well.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:15 pm

(Poor baby....

Roy: Oh, now you're feeleeng pity? 

.....actually, no. XD 

Roy: *facepalm* >_>' 

But hey, I'm letting you loose to deal with some assholes in KHS, so.... 

Roy: ....I'm not even goeeng to say anyzing.)

Roy smiled a little at Laura, the glass resting in his lap as he held it, "I knew you would answair zat... More or less." He didn't think she would to begin with, but he couldn't help but ask anyway. "I appreciate eet...." There was still fear that was buried inside him. And nightmares. But he would rather not want to think about that.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:19 pm

(Speaking of KHS... is your drawing almost done? ouo?)

Evey almost hissed at the mention of the Sect, and her ears instantly flattened against her head, "To the Sect?! Whose side are you on?" She stared at him with an even, unwavering gaze, her silver eyes sharp, "You can't bounce between here and there, Jonah. Either the Sect will try to kill you, or the Devas will."

---

"Just take a rest, and I'll stay here with you," Laura told him gently, rubbing his back a little. She stretched up to kiss his cheek, then give him a nuzzle, "You didn't really even have to ask..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:23 pm

(Kind of. Laura's arm is being stupid, and I'm taking a break from it. ^^" But it's more or less done.)

"I know.... Buht a part of me 'ad to be sure." Roy's face was a little red from the kiss and nuzzle-- they calmed him down, though, which was good. He took another sip of his water, but ended up almost choking on it as it went down wrong. He coughed repeatedly, before managing to catch his breath, with his face more red from exertion.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:25 pm

"I'm a Deva through and through." Jonah said, "They have my stuff though so...I'd have to go back steal any data they have on this body and give it to EJ so he can make me a new arm..."

"Lance could probably do better." Zero muttered.

"Who?"

"Lance Kuroneko. He's a freaking genius inventor. He could probably make you better augments than those with the right supplies."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:26 pm

Laura jumped when Roy started practically choking on his water, and took the glass from him, sitting it on the little desk by his bed, "Are you alright?!" She anxiously watched him, and was relieved when he stopped coughing and started catching his breath. "Jeez, you just keep scaring me... How am I ever supposed to leave your side without having a panic attack?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:33 pm

Roy was a rather violent cougher, especially with his super strength, but this wasn't that bad, "S-sorry...." He coughed once more, before clearing his throat, "Eet went down wrong...." And he wasn't really being careful. "I don't want to scare you...." But until the war was over, he would. He knew it. "Sorry...."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:37 pm

"Besides, I heard the mechanics here are really good... you should at least give them a shot before going off to deal with the Sect. Remember that anything you do affects everyone else," Evey reminded him, her ears still tilted back.

----

Laura sighed, then pressed close to him, wrapping her arms around him, "I know, I know..." Still, the little things were sometimes just as frightening as the big things. She rubbed gently at his chest with one hand, "I care a lot about you, is all... I don't know what I'd do if I lost you."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:41 pm

"True..." Jonah said, "I don't think we've met before. Jonah Simmons. I was a chef before well," -he motioned to all of him- "this."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:41 pm

Roy wrapped his skinny arms around Laura as she pressed close to him and rested a hand against his narrow chest, "I don't know whaht I would do eef I lost you, ezair.... I've already lost a part of myself.... Multeeple parts, actually.... But you....." Roy trailed off, as he couldn't really put it in words. Of course, he's dated before, but this was different. He finally then just said, "I wouldn't know whaht I would do wiz myself."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:42 pm

(The whole lost a part of you is true in more than one way right Roy?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:45 pm

"I-interesting..." Evey never would have guessed that he was a chef. She tried to loosen up a little, "I can see you've met my husband before... I'm Evey, and this is our son, Libra." She shifted the baby in her arms again, so Libra could face Jonah and get a look at him.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:49 pm

(Roy: Yeah....

IT'S A--! 

Roy: *slaps a hand over my mouth* DON'T YOU DARE SAY WHAHT I KNOW YOU'RE ABOUT TO SAY! 

*muffles noises* >n<' 

Anyway, there be art. o3o" )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:51 pm

Jonah smiled, which probably looked strange considering what he was.

Zero nodded a little bit, "Please be careful around my boy..."

"I will be, as long as I can still fight the Sect won't get a hand on anyone here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: