The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:52 pm

Laura tightened her arms around him, hiding her face against him. She knew a little of Roy's chaotic dating past, but honestly didn't question him about it much, because it seemed to be a bit heartbreaking for him. It didn't matter, anyway... She had a feeling he wouldn't be leaving her by choice anytime soon. She let out a little sigh, "I'm not leaving you anytime soon..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:55 pm

"I know..... I don't doubt zat...." Roy pressed his nose to the top of her head, and was quiet for a moment as he just held her. That was something he had now. He did not doubt with Laura. Other times, he did, which did not end well.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:22 pm

"I-I think he means to be careful you don't accidentally hurt our son..." Evey corrected, warily watching Jonah. She knew that people with recently acquired bionic limbs could sometimes underestimate their own strength. If her baby got hurt, she would freak out on this guy, even if he was trying to be polite an friendly towards them.

---

Laura let out a somewhat shaky breath, trying not to get too emotional on him... But it was difficult, after being so scared for his life. She was generally a very stoic person, but even she had her weaknesses. The marten closed her eyes, her head pressed to his chest, and tried to gather up her composure again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

Hearing Laura heave a shaky breath, Roy gently pet her hair, "Ssh.... Eet's alright.... You can cry on me eef eet makes you feel bettair. I'll be right 'ere..." He didn't like to see her upset, but it would be better she let it go then to keep it bottled up.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:25 pm

"I got that..." Jonah said sounding like he was avoiding the topic
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:36 pm

Trying not to feel bad, Evey looked down at Libra, gently brushing the little fluff of violet hair out of his face. She then glanced up at Zero, unable to help but feel awkward.

---

"Y-you just... you really scared me earlier..." Laura told him, pulling her head back so she could look up at him. She had tears in her eyes, but her trembling lips still formed a smile, "I'm so glad you're alright..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:37 pm

(I have no idea where to go with this... XP FILLER!!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:39 pm

"I know... To be 'onest, I was scared sheetless myself." Roy gently brushed the tears from Laura's eyes with his thumb, "Rachel's convinced zat 'er future children weell nevair scare 'er enough as Ezhay and I 'ave... I zink eet also applies to you wiz me."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:47 pm

Laura gave a weak little laugh, "Our kids better not scare us as much as you boys have..." She reached up to hold Roy's head in her hands, pulling him down closer to her level so she could nuzzle him again, then give him a little kiss, "You are plenty heart attack inducing enough..."

----

(Yes, filler! XD Poor Jonah... JONAH GO MAKE FRIENDS DAMMIT.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Roy couldn't help but smile a little at that, as she seemed to be lighting up a little. The bat then hunched over, as Laura brought him down to her level. He purred and returned the little kiss and nuzzle, before replying, "I try."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:52 pm

(Jonah: It's kinda hard when your a cyborg ninja freak that's now missing an arm.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

(Welllll... you won't make any friends if you don't try... Here, meet Toby! o7o

Toby: omo Uh... h-hi...?

He's kind of a minor character at the moment.

Sasha: Hmmm... never messed around with a robot before...

She might try to rape you. o7o")

Lightening up when she heard Roy's little purr, Laura wrapped her arms around him again and hugged him as tightly as she could, "Damn it... Sometimes I get overwhelmed because I just love you so damn much." She was quite level-headed with their relationship most of the time, but then came those moments when she just felt her feelings surge and well up, overflowing. That happened a lot when she came close to losing him. The marten held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:02 pm

"Am I zat irresistible?" He still faintly purred, and had shifted on the bed so he was sitting up against the headboard with Laura pretty much sitting in his lap. He didn't mind all that much, especially since he could rest against the headboard and not strain his back. 

(One of my favourite things about Roy is him being a smart ass. I enjoy it way too much. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:03 pm

Jonah: Sasha...? I believe we have met before...um... *suddenly really nervous* *looks at Toby* I could use a hand here buddy...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:10 pm

(Oh, Roy... XD How we love you.

Sasha: *smirks* Awww, do I scare you? eue

Toby: omo' *looks at Jonah* You wanna run? Cause we can do that.)

"Yes..." Laura played along, though her face was red and she couldn't help a stupid, embarrassed little laugh. She curled up with him, happy to be held, since she knew it really didn't take any effort on Roy's part, what with his super strength.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:16 pm

(Roy: I know. *mutters* And I am not a dork. eme 

What was that? 

Roy: Nozing. >_>" )

Roy smiled a little, his smile almost a smirk as he nuzzled her, "I zought so." His face was a little red as well, but he seemed to not be paranoid at the moment, which was nice. The bat couldn't help but fiddle with the sleeves of his oversized shirt, feeling even more ridiculously small than normal, "I know you enzhoy ze fact zat I sound like I 'ave a cold all ze time, too."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:19 pm

Jonah: Running *slowly back away from Sasha* That sounds like something I can get behind. *runs*

*trips Jonah because reasons* oops...I've made my Cyborg Ninja chef vulnerable to getting smexed...my bad...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:20 pm

(Awww, Roy... XD

Laura: owo *lovey-dovey face*)

Unable to help a little laugh, Laura glanced up at him, "You don't sound like you have a cold... I can tell the difference between a cold and your accent by now." She started to rub at his chest again, "I like your voice, because it's yours."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:23 pm

(Toby: Sorry man! D8 *runs faster* You're on your own!

Sasha: *walks over and looks down at faceplanted Jonah* Seriously, dude? Running from a hot girl who likes taking her clothes off? Jeez, you're no fun.

Maybe he's just not into that kinda thing... ^^'

Sasha: What man is not into that kind of thing?!

EJ: *raises his hand*

Sasha: You're underage, you don't count as a man!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:24 pm

Jonah: Wait...? Wut? You like to do stuff like that? *drools*

*smacks Jonah* SICKO!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:25 pm

(I've just noticed... he's somewhat of a charmer. XD Once you get past his awkwardness.

Roy: ^////^"

To be honest, when you listen to a native French speaker, it sounds like they're trying to create spit. I shit you not. It's actually kind of funny. :p

Roy, Jayden, Nick, Alpha, and a few other guys: *raise their hands*

Well, do you count them, Sasha?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:28 pm

"You know, you zhust admitted zat you zought eet sounded like a cold before." Roy said, before falling silent to purr a little as Laura rubbed at his chest. He then spoke again, "Do you know Yvette? She's a 'ealair, and shortair zan you are. She can't tell ze diffairence... and eet's kind of funny, to be 'onest. Buht zanks, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:29 pm

(Sasha: *sighs* Yes, dude, what do you think I was talking about this whole time? I don't have a Mod anymore so I'm not exactly as mutant and badass as I used to be. *crosses her arms*

EJ: Jonah, come on, you're better than that. Have a real relationship. omo'

Sasha: Shut it, peewee!

Hey! Sasha, you should follow his advice, too. >8[ You need to learn to have meaningful relationships.

Chase: I agree... *glares at Jonah* Hey. I'm her big brother, and I have a gun and a past of violent and suicidal tendencies. Back off. *grabs Sasha and pulls her behind him*

Sasha: *a little pouty* Well, he's not annoying like those girls...

Be nice! How many times must I tell you?!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:32 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"You know, you zhust admitted zat you zought eet sounded like a cold before." Roy said, before falling silent to purr a little as Laura rubbed at his chest. He then spoke again, "Do you know Yvette? She's a 'ealair, and shortair zan you are. She can't tell ze diffairence... and eet's kind of funny, to be 'onest. Buht zanks, I guess."

"No, I don't know her..." Laura replied, then smiled a bit as he told the story, "Ah... Well, I hear you and your father talk a lot. Well, mostly you... your dad's pretty quiet. But still, after hearing it so much, the accent sounds normal, y'know? Like I don't notice it so much anymore."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 9:32 pm

(Oh. Well. That happened. I dunno if I ship, but it could work.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: