The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
+2
Silverfur
Chirpingsong
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:48 pm

(Oh, I remember now! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:49 pm

(Aw, bye Pluto!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:52 pm

Chase was quiet at that, not sure what to tell her. He eventually sighed, "Not any better than yours, Pippa..." He rolled onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow as he gazed at her and asked, "Want me to be completely honest with you?"

---

"What about you, fuzzybutt? What's your name?" Sasha asked, adding this guy to her list of short people she could possibly hit on. There was this guy, then that mute chick who seemed desperate for friends, and then ranty Joss... She had three options for cute shorties to date, and would have to consider her options before asking one of them out. Then there was that one medic, what was his name...? Shane? No, Shay! Yeah. He was kinda uptight, but Sasha bet she could have a little bit of fun with him if she tried hard enough.

(Shay: ... Wait, what? NO! *recoils in disgust*)

---

Greyson chuckled, "I figured. Fish it is. Hmmm... maybe I'll bread them and make fish sticks. Those are more fun, and Bebe loves them, too..." He shook his head to stop thinking about cooking, focusing on Tina again as he told her, "Don't you worry, I'll make sure he eats and puts on like twenty pounds. He'll have chubby cheeks when I'm done with him." Younger teens like Phillip were still supposed to eat well. The kid wasn't done growing yet, and he was pitifully skinny.

---

Evey jumped when Zero shouted from somewhere in the house, then sighed when the baby started promptly crying in response. The ermine plucked up the baby, trying to calm him down so he could resume his afternoon nap. "Shhhh, Lee, go back to sleep, Daddy just got wound up..."

Meanwhile, out on the road, Gabe was watching Jonah. He asked, "Where're you goin', son? Need any help?" He could leave the young guard in charge of the truck, but he figured this cyborg might need a hand in whatever it was he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:54 pm

(G'night, Pluto! *waves* owo

Sasha: Treats...? *sees the plushie* o3o?

And the plushies rain down upon her as she realizes she can be a girl and have cuddly plushies all over her bed, and snuggle them when she goes to sleep... XD

Sasha: *surrounded by plushies* *sparkly eyes* o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 9:58 pm

(Oh my God Sasha.... XD I would ship her and Shay. You have no idea. o3o) 

Tina couldn't help but smile a little more at that, "I'm sure Phillip will thank you in the long run with that..." Seeing him gain at least five pounds would be enough to satisfy Tina for a little bit. "Shiloh will, too...." Some fish sticks sounded nice-- Tina had to agree with Greyson that they were indeed fun.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 pm

(XD Shay)

"I'm Calvin Campbell." he answered. He wasn't normally the romantic type so if someone tried to hit on him it could take him a little while before he would figure it out. He didn't mind the nickname Sasha gave him it was better than Shorty or Shrimp.

---

"Of course I want you to be honest. You don't have to go into detail if you don't want to." she replied.

(You can cuddle the plushies of people who we ship you with Sasha XD

Friend: Shooooooooooonnnnnnniiiiiiiieeeee e3e

Shut up!

Friend: Siiiiiiiipppppppaaaaa eue)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 pm

(Shay: BLUEH! D8< *flails*

.... Cuddly Scone? owo? Pwease? I'm coloring the doodle. XD)

"Well, I'll get cooking here before too long, but for now I guess we need to make sure we know what to do in case... he has a seizure..." Greyson was hinting that he had no idea how to take care of someone with seizures, or what to do in an emergency like that.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:04 pm

(I colored the doddle a long time ago...Scotty why must you have curly hair?! xnx')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:05 pm

"Hmm... Calvin. Kinda nerdy," Sasha gave him a somewhat teasing look, unable to help but pick on him a little. It was just against her nature to not have something like that to say, though she honestly wasn't one to be mean about height. For Aurora's sake, she was freakishly tall, so why mess with someone really short?

---

Chase paused, reluctant, but then admitting, "W-well... my parents were abusive... to put it bluntly..." He sighed, kind of glad he let her know at last but kind of wishing it hadn't been brought up. "I was gonna tell you eventually..."

(Oh gawd, it's the friend. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:11 pm

"Well I am kind of nerdy so I guess it fits." he joked. He wasn't going to pick on Sasha, but he might as well make a few jokes out of her teasing.

---

(Friend: Chase I will stop shipping Pippa with your sister if you do something...something that will prove to me that she belongs to you e3e....something very special I have in mind....)

"But you still had your sister to be with right? So long as you had her it shouldn't have been that bad." Pippa replied and hugged him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:12 pm

(o3o 

And yes please. owo <3) 

Tina blinked a little, before it clicked, "Damn.... I've been meaning to tell you about that before..." Tina had forgotten, but it wasn't too late, "Well.... Usually, his symptoms can be from hours to minutes before his seizure. His most common symptom is the fact that he looks like he's not paying attention to you. I've also seen him squint sometimes, as if he can't see-- his eyesight is pretty good, so it's unusual. He may even complain of a headache or lightheadedness with dizziness." Brushing some of her hair from her face, Tina continued, "More from what you need to do.... You must not try to constrain him. If you do when he is seizing, it can hurt him. You must loosen anything constraining around his neck-- this isn't much of a problem, as he doesn't wear anything that could make it hard for him to breathe. After his seizure, you must put him into the recovery position on his side, just in case if he chokes."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:24 pm

"Heh, nerdy how? You like superhero comic books or somethin'?" Sasha asked, moving another box onto a cart. She pulled her long blonde hair back out of her face, careful not to let it snag on the piercing on her eyebrow, because that kinda hurt when it happened.

---

(Chase: o_o' ....)

Deciding not to mention the times that even Sasha turned on him out of frustration, Chase just wrapped his arms around Pippa and murmured, "Yeah, I guess so..."

---

"Choke?" Greyson blinked, a little alarmed by that idea. "A-alright, I'll remember that... How often does he get seizures? Especially under stress like this?" Feeling a little paranoid, the hybrid decided he wouldn't let Phillip be alone for any extended period of time, unless he was still within earshot so he could hear if he happened to fall or stumble at all.

---

Evening was drawing in... Scotty would need to make sure he could get settled in Stone's room with him, so he went into his own room to fetch his pillow. He couldn't help but pause as he stood there in his own room, unable to help but feel a little nervous. What if it was awkward and neither of them could sleep? What if Stone sent him away? The sheep let out a breath, deciding not to worry. It wasn't like they would be doing anything... just sleeping. Together. In the same bed. Piece of cake, right?

The sheep adjusted his plain grey t-shirt, the bottoms of his -- of course, plaid -- pajama bottoms dragging slightly on the floor, as they were just a centimeter too long. He shuffled towards Stone's bedroom, holding his pillow, looking as clueless and nervous as a kid on his first day of school. Ded I brush my teeth well enough? Don't want hem smelling my breath when he's trying to sleep... and I gotta be careful not to roll around and keck hem, cause that would just be rude.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 pm

"I'm more of the inventing type." he answered. He liked to just build stuff.

---

(Friend: Make Pippa become a mommy eue

Pippa: oAo')

"I'm sorry if I made you feel like you had to tell me.." she sniffled.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Tina nodded a little, also looking a little scared, "Yeah... They get worse when he's stressed, and when he doesn't sleep well.... His medicine is quite strong, though, so he should be alright.... Just, if he has more than one seizure in a row with irregular intervals between them, we need the healers immediately." Seizures weren't that life threatening, but more than one in a row could kill him. 

---

(Aw, Scotty.... XD

Stone rubbed at his face a little, feeling exhaustion creep up on him. The hybrid was waiting for Scotty in his room, and sat on the edge of the bed. He was feeling a little nervous himself, and blushed, but tried to ignore it. Come on... Stop being a high school student... We're just sleeping.... However, he still blushed away. Playing with his hair a bit, Stone looked up when Scotty entered the room-- he noticed the somewhat lost and nervous look in the sheep's eyes-- at least he wasn't alone. Stone smiled a little sheepishly, "Hey... There's plenty of room.... It's alright."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:39 pm

"Really now? There's a few little brainiacs like you around... you ever think of being an engineer instead of a lame old box-mover?" Sasha asked, surprised that someone who liked technology was doing this job.

---

(Chase: *spit take, has a heart attack, falls over* xmx

Oh gawd... XD)

"No, it's okay... I've actually been wanting to tell you," Chase assured her, nuzzling the top of her a head a little. He gave her a squeeze, hoping to comfort her. "Thanks for not freaking out or anything, though. Some people don't take that information very well..." The Brodeur twins included.

----

Greyson tried to keep calm, giving one of Tina's hands a squeeze. "Alright... we'll watch over him closely until he starts doing better... Bebe will be helpful in this, too. When we're busy she can sit with him and let us know if something goes wrong." The Chao was smarter than the average pet, so she could figure out when Phillip was acting funny or going into a seizure.

----

(Scotty: o//m//o' *nervous*)

Still awkwardly holding his pillow to his chest, Scotty gave a literally sheepish smile and quietly walked into the room. "O-okay... Um... Whech side of the bed do you want?" He didn't know the hybrid's preferences, and didn't want to take the wrong side. Overcomplecating things again, are you, Lenwood? Yes, yes he was. He let his curly, woolly hair fall over his forehead, into his eyes, as though to somehow hide his pink face.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:43 pm

"I couldn't find the materials for me to build things, but yeah I have. For now the only work I could find was moving these boxes." he explained.

----

(Friend: e3e eue)

"I'm the type of person who only freaks out when I'm in danger." she replied and snuggled deeper into his chest.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:47 pm

"Well, ask that little twerp, what's his name..." Sasha paused, thinking for a moment, then nodded as she got it and continued, "That EJ kid. He's always looking for more engineers to help him with the power generators, maintenance wise, and the construction of them fake body parts for people. He hasn't got many engineers to help him, and you might like it better there."

----

(Chase: *passed out on the floor*

Oh dear... ^^')

Chase felt a blush heat his face when Pippa pressed closer to him like that, and he sat there awkwardly for a moment, a somewhat funny expression on his face. He then just petted her hair, murmuring, "Well, I guess I'm grateful for that, then..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 10:52 pm

"I'll try to see if I can find him and talk with him. Thanks for helping me by the way." he said.

---

(Friend: come on chase eue Everyone says you need to become a father....)

"Good." Pippa replied, hearing his heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 pm

Sasha shrugged. "Eh, no big deal, just lettin' ya know you don't have to be useless." She started pushing her little cart of boxes out of the storage room, to a public supply room so people could come and take the clothes that they needed.

---

(Chase: xmx)

As Pippa would be able to hear, his heart was a little fast at the moment, its nervous beat matching the blushing expression on his face. I act like a teenager with his first crush... jeez...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:28 pm

"I'm sure there's always work around here to do." he answered before she left, he still had more bozes to move.

---

Pippa flattened her ears she was feeling guilty about making him nervous and uncomfortable. She moved away from him. "Sorry..."she said.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 7:16 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
Chase was quiet at that, not sure what to tell her. He eventually sighed, "Not any better than yours, Pippa..." He rolled onto his side, propping himself up on one elbow as he gazed at her and asked, "Want me to be completely honest with you?"

---

"What about you, fuzzybutt? What's your name?" Sasha asked, adding this guy to her list of short people she could possibly hit on. There was this guy, then that mute chick who seemed desperate for friends, and then ranty Joss... She had three options for cute shorties to date, and would have to consider her options before asking one of them out. Then there was that one medic, what was his name...? Shane? No, Shay! Yeah. He was kinda uptight, but Sasha bet she could have a little bit of fun with him if she tried hard enough.

(Shay: ... Wait, what? NO! *recoils in disgust*)

---

Greyson chuckled, "I figured. Fish it is. Hmmm... maybe I'll bread them and make fish sticks. Those are more fun, and Bebe loves them, too..." He shook his head to stop thinking about cooking, focusing on Tina again as he told her, "Don't you worry, I'll make sure he eats and puts on like twenty pounds. He'll have chubby cheeks when I'm done with him." Younger teens like Phillip were still supposed to eat well. The kid wasn't done growing yet, and he was pitifully skinny.

---

Evey jumped when Zero shouted from somewhere in the house, then sighed when the baby started promptly crying in response. The ermine plucked up the baby, trying to calm him down so he could resume his afternoon nap. "Shhhh, Lee, go back to sleep, Daddy just got wound up..."

Meanwhile, out on the road, Gabe was watching Jonah. He asked, "Where're you goin', son? Need any help?" He could leave the young guard in charge of the truck, but he figured this cyborg might need a hand in whatever it was he was doing.

"Im looking for Zero Marshall's old place. A friend of mine needs some things from there...said he'd build me a new left arm if I helped." Jonah explained intentionally leaving out the part about Storm's body.

The hedgehog previously mentioned sighed when Libra started crying.

"Sorry hun..." he said as he could only stand by and watch his wife calm their child down.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:27 am

(My second exam is done... =7= *flops over* Fucking Geography.... 

Roy: I told you to study Geologic Time more! Buht deed you leesten?! No! 

OH SHOVE OFF! eme)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:05 am

*flops next to Blueh* Well I passed my retake for my block test. Now I get to learn electrical theory... *waves pitiful flag* yay...

Zero: *passed out in class*

*smacks Zero* WAKE THE FUCK UP!

Zero: *still asleep*

o.o Um...damn...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 11:21 am

(I have Science on Monday.... *also waves pitiful flag* Yaaaaaay....

Roy: *cracks knuckles* Pluto, I got zis. 

Roy, please don't break anything. 

Roy: I can't guarantee anyzing.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 pm

(Woooo for finishing tests! o7o! *flails*)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 37 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: