The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:08 pm

(Hello Smile)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:09 pm

(Hey Sil. ouo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:10 pm

(That's good... *hugs Phillip plushie* BECAUSE I LUFFS MY PHILLIP! oAo)

"Mmmnn..." Greyson simply let out a little mumble, too sleepy to respond with actual words. He started to doze off within just a few minutes, his breathing slowing down and becoming heavier. And, of course, when he was asleep enough he began that quiet snoring of his.

---

(Nani: o//A//o' ....)

Startled when he grabbed her shoulders and got all serious, Nani made a bit of a face. "W-well, you tease a lot... a-and it's a little hard for me to tell when you're being serious. But I promise I've never peeked at you. That would be rude." The ditzy ocelot adored Aaron, but he could sometimes accidentally make her upset with his teasing. Fortunately, she always forgave him pretty fast.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:10 pm

(*glomps Sil* o7o!)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:15 pm

(Hey XD I got back from art class. I saw the adoptibles you posted >w< I love the second one and the third...I want to adopt them but....*has 0 points* XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:19 pm

(Phillip: Is a plushie necessary....? >///>" 

Aaaaand I dunno what to do for Tinson. o3o")

"Shorry...." He knew that it made her upset sometimes, but he couldn't help it. Honestly. I don't care if you actually peeked.... But knowing you, you won't. "I'll shtop now." He felt a little bad, but it wasn't that big of a deal, really.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:23 pm

(Well, nobody seems to want to buy them, so I might just end up giving them away. XD My favorite is the deer... I might keep her if nobody buys. But you can have one of them if nobody buys, too. XD If I get impatient because nobody shows interest, we can keep them... Still might try to sell the chinchilla again, just for a cheaper price. I don't really wanna keep that one. I already have purple-themed characters. XD

AND AARON YOU PERV. XD)

"I-it's okay, really..." Nani assured him, smiling awkwardly. "It's sometimes hard to tell between jokes and flirting with you, is all..." She fiddled with her fingers a little, asking slowly, in a tentative voice, "B-but, in all seriousness... Have you thought about that kind of relationship? I-I mean, I guess you must have, because that's normal, but... have you really considered wanting that?" It was a question that had to come up eventually, and here it was. Coincidentally, not too long before Gabe would arrive.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:25 pm

(I want that squirrel then...fluffiness! >W< <3 I almost feel like you should try and redraw Olympia, that chipmunk you decided to not make into a character and add her to the adoption with the chinchilla.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:28 pm

(XD)

Aaron let go of Nani's shoulders, as he was surprised to hear this coming from her mouth. He visibly blushed a bit, "Well... I mean.... Yesh, but... It all dependsh on what you want." As much as he was a flirt, this sort of thing hit home-- he would rather not think about it, "Jusht.... If you don't want it, it'sh fine. Don't lie to me. Pleashe. ....I've never told anyone thish, but... When I wash 15, my mom....she nearly got raped." 

(Aaaaand I had to throw that in here just because~)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:38 pm

(Maybe... *shrug* Hehe yes you can have the squirrel if nobody buys her. XD I made a pouty journal entry complaining and now I feel better. e3e)

Startled again, Nani gaped at him. Then she leaned over and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a reassuring hug. "Oh... I didn't know about that... I'm sorry..." She could only imagine how scary that must have been, knowing that his mother had been attacked like that. "I won't lie to you about that sort of thing, it's okay... You're a really sweet, sensitive boy, Aaron. I know that, and I'd never do something to make you feel bad about yourself..." She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, leaning her head against his in a cat-like gesture of affection.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:44 pm

Aaron felt like a weight had been pulled off his chest. He had wanted to tell Nani that for a while, as he trusted her, but he could never bring it up. The panther absentmindedly felt his knuckles, before the ocelot gave him the reassuring hug. He relaxed a little, and brought her closer to him, "Good...." He had the power to not have that repeated. Never in his life would he want anyone to have that done to them, "Good.... I wanted to tell you shooner, ash you told me sho much about your father... It jusht didn't feel right."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:49 pm

"It's alright... I'm just glad you told me," Nani assured him, understanding instead of freaking out. She rubbed his back, purring a little. "The point is for us to take care of each other, right? That's what matters... I know what's going on in your head so I can take care of you."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:50 pm

(I read it...if I get her I'm going to make her have parents because so many people don't have parents who are alive XD *thinking* I might name her either Eboni, Haley, Giselle, or Sandi owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:52 pm

"I guessh you're right...." Aaron murmured, feeling more at ease, "Thanksh... A lot." The panther then gave Nani a smile and a little kiss on the forehead, before pulling away. He fought the urge to itch at his bandages, as the wounds were starting to close, with skin being, to some extent, regenerated.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 8:59 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Gabe would have screamed like a little girl if he could catch his breath, but at the moment he was scarcely daring to draw any air into his lungs. Dizzy and on the verge of fainting or having a panic attack, he just focused on clinging onto Jonah for dear life.

(Poor guy... You are quite literally going to give him a heart attack, Jonah! He's too old for this shit! XD)

---

"Why don't we just take them all to the infirmary now and not waste any time, you dickhead?!" The young guard dared to mouth off at Zero, not knowing who he was. In the back of the truck, some people were cowering, unsure of what to think or do in this situation, while others lay unconscious on the floor. Some were sick or injured, but others were just so severely underweight and weak that they couldn't bring themselves to sit up, nevermind stand or face their fates with open eyes.

(Jonah: ^^" Sorry Gabe...)

Jonah skid to a halt, they were safe for now and the camp wasn't too far away...

"You alright back there?" he asked

---

Zero poked his head outside, "First aid comes first, duh. Besides I'll have to make two trips. I can only teleport some much at one time. Be right back!"

The hedgehog turned to face the crowd before him, his gaze as soft as he could make it, "Don't worry, you're safe now. Just hold on and we'll get you the help you need."

He set his hands on the sides of the truck and focused. He'd only done mass Chaos Control a few times before now but he could still do it...

The truck glowed a cool blue color before it and everyone vanished from the side of the road and reappeared parked outside of the infirmary.

"Ruth!" Zero shouted from out of the back of the truck, "We've got a big order of injured and sick!"

He hadn't moved from his spot...he was winded and weak...he stepped outside and teleported back hopefully before he passed out he could get the rest of these guys to the infirmary...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:00 pm

(Hahaha! XD Good idea.)

Nani noticed Aaron's now physical discomfort and frowned a little, pulling his t-shirt up so she could look at the bandages around his torso. "These are bugging you, aren't they...? I could put something on them to help with the pain and irritation, if you want. If only I was a healer who could take care of injuries, huh?"

(Aaaand after having conversations involving "peeking" she just pulls his shirt halfway off. Really, Naomi? *facepalm* XD I love her.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:05 pm

(Oh my God Nani.... Wow.... XD)

Aaron couldn't help but stare at Nani for a minute as she just lifted his shirt up like that. He wasn't all that bashful, so it wasn't a big deal, but what did they literally just talk about? "A little would be nice, thanksh...." But he had frowned a little about her comment about how she couldn't take blood, "Jusht.... I know... Being shqueamish ishn't shomething to be ashamed about...." Maybe for a healer, but it was just the natural thing. Aaron wasn't completely impervious to blood, either.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:08 pm

(Her parent's names shall be Emilio and Cherry because why not XD I'm torn between Sandi or Eboni for her name ^^' *is also trying to get points*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:11 pm

Gabe was freaked out as he wheezed, "Not really! Jus' hurry up so you can put me down!" He was pretty sure he was going to have a heart attack, and if he didn't, he'd be rather proud of himself for being in decent shape at his age.

----

Ruth and her healers pounced upon the new patients, shocked at the condition some of them were in... Clearly, these were not Devas. These were outsiders brought in to be taken care of, and it was a good thing they were here. It didn't look like they could have lasted much longer.

"We need to call in more healers!" Ruth hollered out at the others, "See if you can get some of them who were supposed to be off today!"

----

Nani sat back, dropping the hem of Aaron's shirt. "Well, uh... I meant kinda literally. I can heal sicknesses, but that's not useful if someone is hurt like you are now." She got up from the couch, not wanting to think about how traumatized she had been at the infirmary not all that long ago. The idea of returning to work was terrifying even now, as she fetched the materials to change Aaron's bandages and give him something to help with his discomfort.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:17 pm

"Oh..." Feeling a little silly at that, Aaron just nodded a little, "I guessh, but you were technically the one that shtopped an epidemic among us in the old camp...." Aaron had been one of them, and technically helped, but it was mostly her. When the ocelot came back, Aaron sighed, "There'sh only sho much you can do, Nani. You can't do it all."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:24 pm

(Hehe, do you want me to just take the squirrel off the sale list now? XD You seem to be really excited about this new character... I know I'm trying really hard to get some points, but you're my friend so I can deal with it. Though you do have a lot of new female characters lately, my dear. I'll have to make some new males... e3e Boysssss... we need themmmmmm...

Anyways, Sil, wanna RP?)

"I know... that doesn't mean I don't sometimes with I could," Nani sighed, walking over with the first aid kit. She opened it up, taking out the bandages and cream for his wounds. "You'll have to take your shirt off so I can reach all your wounds. You won't need bandages for too much longer... They're starting to seal up really nicely. Most of them are healing so nicely they probably won't scar at all."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:28 pm

(I at least want to try and get some points, plus I could use them too XD and yes I want to rp. I'll tell you when I have the points or if I just couldn't find anything and I just want the squirrel.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:29 pm

(And I need more femaaaaaaaaales...... *facedesks*) 

Aaron pursed his lips at that, but kept his mouth shut about it. However, he nodded, and didn't hesitate to take off his shirt. It hurt, but it was more soreness than his wounds acting up. "Well, that'sh good... I don't exactly want more shouveniersh..." His body, already marked with lacerations, looked like it had gone through hell. Well, it sort of did, even though it was more metaphorical than literal.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:33 pm

(Maybe you could have the bunny or the chinchilla Chirpy made ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 9:34 pm

(I really do like the chinchilla, actually. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: