The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:12 pm

(I've stayed up for entire nights before, too, but that's bad for your health, so... I try not to. Lately I've just had this really weird anxious feeling, and it's hard to describe... It's worse than my normal slight anxiety, like I've got this paranoid thought that something bad is gonna happen. omo" I just can't figure out what's causing it... Well, I can't say for sure. It's odd. It's been a long time since I felt so anxious my heart starts racing seemingly at random. There's something in the house that's unsettling me and I'm trying to figure it out... omo')

Shay heaved a sigh, slapping himself in the face with the palm of one hand. He stood there like that a moment, then dropped his hand and groaned as he forced himself to say something that wasn't mean. "Okay, sorry, but seriously... You're worrying way too much. Just take a breath and have faith in them, okay?"

---

Stiff, EJ shuffled over to Storm and awkwardly got up onto her back, leaning forward and sort of laying across her so he wouldn't fall off sideways, and could rest a little on the trip home.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:14 pm

Storm would've smiled if she could, but began treading lightly as she headed back to EJ's place
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:16 pm

(Oh I have stuff like that every night. I never feel safe anywhere and idk why. I just am, but I eventually fall asleep. It just takes awhile.)

"O-okay. Is there something that I can do to help around here? I want to be useful if I can be." Sandi replied and her fur flattened. She even gave a little bit of a smile she tried to calm down. Her tail wasn't wrapped around her anymore either.

(Sandi: ^w^)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:19 pm

(its ok take a deep breath and close your eyes listen to a calming song and think about a place or person you want to be with or at,  it helps take it from someone who's been to hell and back)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:20 pm

(I'm back. ouo" 

*hugs Chirp* omo Have you told your parents about it?) 

Phillip let out a yell of pain when he was abruptly yanked off the ground by his hair. However, the otter fell back to the ground when Swan punched Sven in the face, which made him drop the otter. However, he wasted no time, and attacked the cobra again, now creating a huge gash down his chest and stomach. Phillip was fuelled by adrenaline, and could scarcely breathe. 

A few Devas went to the truck loaded with the captured Supernaturals, and a few non-Supernaturals. Stone weaved through them, and managed to locate Scotty... Who wasn't even conscious, "Scotty!" The hybrid kneeled in front of him, his eyes widening in fear, "Oh God...." 

Roy abruptly jumped back when Cody just dropped in front of him, and raised his weapon at the ready. Adrenaline flooded his veins-- he barely knew who this guy was, but he was gonna slash first, and ask questions later. He let out a cry, before attacking. I've seen this guy before! I just don't remember where! 
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:21 pm

Cody had his sword already drawn and threw it up blocking him, "Roy Brodeur I presume?"

~

Jonah's ear flicked he knew that sound, blades clashing, "C'mon Cole."

He started running towards that area.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:24 pm

Roy took a step back-- the cybernetics gave Cody a degree of superhuman strength, so it did go against his own, "Ze one and only!" He attacked again, trying to go for the fleshy parts of the cyborg.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:25 pm

Cody ducked low and vaulted over him like he was playing leap frog.

"Oh? They told me you were faster...and your shorter than I was led to believe."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:26 pm

Cole takes off after Jonah his steps completely silent as he keeps one hand on the pommel of his sword hoping we arent to late. "Right behind you."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm

(I can't help but think of Star Trek when anyone says Scotty's name. I can totally imagine this happening.

Stone: Beam me up Scotty!

Scotty: Aye, Aye Captain eue

XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:29 pm

Roy whipped around, his lips drawn into a snarl. Yes, this guy was a lot faster than him, but he was pretty certain his natural born strength was more than the artificial he had been given via cybernetics. The bat let out a growl, before going at Cody again. Except, he aimed a kick to the cyborg's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:30 pm

(Oh my God.... XD Or, better yet: 

Stone: Beam me aboard! 

Scotty: *drops a four by four* 

Get it? XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:31 pm

(I could think of something more pervy from what I said, but I won't type it XD I think I get your joke Blueh *isn't good with jokes*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:32 pm

(*hugs Blueh* No... I just thought it was because I had eased up on my medicine a little for the past several months, but then I realized that couldn't be it. I know that something here at home is scaring me, and as much as I hate to say it, it's probably my brother. It's always him. *sighs and turns into a cat to hide in a small space* He used to hit me and tell me awful things when we were kids... Now he's a lot bigger than me and has access to prescription drugs and alcohol...)

EJ relaxed, just as comfortable with a machine as he was with a flesh-and-blood person, for the most part. He rested his cheek against the cool metal plating on Storm's body, not wanting to have to get up off of her back when they got there. Someone just hold me like a child for a little while...

----

Shay sighed, reaching over to take Sandi's hand and help her up off her bed, "Well, I guess you can help me put paper sheets on all of these beds, in case we do get someone who's hurt. It's easier to clean up after them and make them comfortable if they get the paper sheets dirty, and then they have the nice clean normal sheets underneath."

----

Sven shrieked when Phillip started cutting at him again like he was a tree. He didn't bite Swan, too focused on not being killed by Phillip's hand, but the snake was starting to bleed something awful now. He felt a bit weaker as he swiped at Phillip, starting to slide down; he now stood at a bit less than six feet tall, needing more of his tail to balance with as he felt whoozy.

Shiloh struggled to her feet with Pippa's help, her eyes still closed as tears streamed from them; not because she was crying, but because that stupid snake spit venom in her eyes. "I-I can't see... My eyes were hurt. You'll have to help me." The healers would be able to treat her wounds at the infirmary, but she couldn't see a thing until then.

Inside the truck, Scotty was laying on his side. He had a head injury and was battered all over, not to mention he had been left out in the rain for a while last night. The sheep heard Stone's voice, though. It got through, somehow... He dazedly opened his eyes just a little, but he couldn't seem to stay awake long enough to say anything or even properly look at the hybrid.

Outside, Sasha picked up Flare, "Damn, kid... I gotcha..." She carried the wounded cat, hoping the fight would end soon so they could get these people home. "Just hold on..."
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:33 pm

(a board ...  doesnt see whats pervy about the joke)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 pm

"Oops."  Cody replied and took the shot straight into the stomach...it threw him through a few trees.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:34 pm

(It's not perverted. It's a pun.)
Back to top Go down
orion3290
Devashroud Apprentice
Devashroud Apprentice
orion3290

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:36 pm

(thats what i thought)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:41 pm

(oAo asknswjkwdnkwdkhd *flops over* And then here comes the helpless feeling that I can't do shit for you.... *repeatedly facedesks and dies*) 

Phillip took the punch to the face, with blood streaming down his nose and mouth, but he wasn't going to let Sven get away! The otter kept going, slashing and slashing and slashing at the cobra while wordlessly screaming. YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE! NOT JUST TO ME AND SHILOH, BUT TO EVERYONE YOU'VE HURT! 

---

"I'm here.. I'm here...." Stone held Scotty's face in both of his hands, and looked a little relieved when the sheep looked up at him, but it didn't last long. The hybrid then started to collect Scotty, and tried to ease his shaking muscles. "Scotty, I got you. Hang on, please? You're gonna be okay, I promise!" 

Alpha could barely breathe with his injured ribs, and let out a cry of pain when Nick tried to move him. However, the fox managed to pick him up with a few more gasps of pain and muttered apologies. 

---

Roy ran after Cody, and followed the line of destruction, "Who are you?!" The bat spat, one of his size 11 boots planted right on the cyborg's chest, as he leaned against a tree he hadn't rammed right through, "Tell me!" He aimed the pointy end of his spear down to his face, which had a patch of flesh that could bleed.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:42 pm

Sandi took his hand and said,"Ok." before trying to just stand on her own. She was a little wobbly, but other than that she'd be just fine. "Where are the sheets?" she asked. She did look kind of sickly too, she was a bit pale and she could still use some more meals, but she was helping people so she wasn't worried about herself.

---

"I-I'm trying. I'll try to guide you to safety, ok? Grab my tail." she replied and carefully started to guide Shiloh by raising her tail to Shiloh's hand. The stoat would be able to feel her fluffy tail.

"I-I'll be fine. Just don't worry about me and help the others, I've been through worse." Flare said, she wanted the fight to end so that she'd get home. It hurt so much to talk and to think, blood was already trickling out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 10:55 pm

"Cody Jiralhanne." He said doing a mock salute, "You really think your little spear's going to work on me do you?"

With reflexes that only an super could have Cody grabbed Roy's spear with one hand then slammed his free hand into Roy's knee.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Sven eventally stopped fighting back, growing weaker and weaker until he awkwardly slumped onto the ground, his serpentine body piled upon itself as he laid there. He made a few gurgling noises, staring up at Phillip and spitting blood at him in defiance.

Shiloh followed after Pippa, feeling lost. She remembered hearing Phillip's voice earlier, and really hoped that he was okay. It's okay, it's gonna be okay...

"You can't fight like that!" Sasha argued, carrying Flare towards the woods along with the others who were helping to get the prisoners out of there. She noticed Stone had found his boyfriend, but the guy didn't seem to be in very good shape. "C'mon, carrot cake, let's get out of here! You, too, fox!" She was talking to Nick, of course, noticing that he had the bird healer guy.

---

"I got them right here," Shay replied, handing some paper sheets to Sandi, "Just lay them on the beds. You don't have to be too neat about it, since they're getting torn back off and thrown out anyway."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Cody hit Roy right in the knee, so his reflex awkwardly made him stumble. He managed to keep himself upright, and pried his weapon out of Cody's grip, "Oh, and you're goeeng against someone who can rip your prozetics off and turn zem eento scrap metal? I zink we're boz even." 

---

Phillip was breathing heavily by now, his entire body shaking. He started to realize what the hell he just did when he dropped his weapon, and saw all the blood on his hands, and his body. The otter looked like he was about to pass out, with his face going a brilliant white that made him look like a ghost. He couldn't finish the job, and just stood there, trembling, while looking at Sven. He couldn't look away. 

Nick and Stone hurried out of the battlefield, and followed after Sasha. Not a word spoke between them, as they were saving their breaths for running across the field to the Safekeep. They a needed medical attention, and fast!
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:14 pm

(Thanks for the talk, guys.... But I'm sick and need to get some rest... It's going on 11:30 at night. I'll talk to my parents about the issues and work it out. Hopefully I'll be feeling better in the morning. Sorry for the meltdown. I just don't feel up to RPing anymore tonight, but I'll be back in the morning.

*offers hugs* I love you guys. I'll return for you, and ending this epic battle.

Sorry for not being able to take your calls, Pluto, but I get no reception up in my room and we have kids sleeping over tonight so my parents can babysit them, so I need to keep it down... We'll talk tomorrow, okay?

Try not to worry too much... I'm okay for the most part and still will be when the sun comes up. Loves.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:18 pm

(It's fine, really. Take as much time as you need. We can wait. And it is getting late, too. Don't worry about it. We understand. 

*hugs* </3 I love you, too. Don't forget that.)

Last edited by Blueleaf on Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: