The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:22 pm

"We're going to get your eyes fixed. Ok?" Pippa said and found Sasha, she didn't say a word, but seeing Shiloh should be enough to tell her that she needed some help. She quickly followed back to the camp

Flare wanted to shield people anyways, but she didn't have the strength to get up and run from the dog. She just suddenly to cough until it started to become more violent and the blood started to flow out quicker.

---

"Ok, thanks for letting me help." the squirrel said while she started to lay down the sheets.

(Night Chirpy ^^)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 11:31 pm

(*throws Chirpy plushies everywhere before going to bed* Let my fluffy minions bring you comfort and cuddles. Goodnight. <3 Thanks again.)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 1:14 am

Blueleaf wrote:
Cody hit Roy right in the knee, so his reflex awkwardly made him stumble. He managed to keep himself upright, and pried his weapon out of Cody's grip, "Oh, and you're goeeng against someone who can rip your prozetics off and turn zem eento scrap metal? I zink we're boz even." 

---

Phillip was breathing heavily by now, his entire body shaking. He started to realize what the hell he just did when he dropped his weapon, and saw all the blood on his hands, and his body. The otter looked like he was about to pass out, with his face going a brilliant white that made him look like a ghost. He couldn't finish the job, and just stood there, trembling, while looking at Sven. He couldn't look away. 

Nick and Stone hurried out of the battlefield, and followed after Sasha. Not a word spoke between them, as they were saving their breaths for running across the field to the Safekeep. They a needed medical attention, and fast!

"Ah yes. The super strength power coarses through does it not?" He said grinning, " I think you'll find it all for not if you cant hit me!"

Cody jumped off of the tree and took a stance, his hand at his side where his katana was sheathed.

"Try your luck Brodeur. C'MON HIT ME!!"

(Dun do it Roy! He's baiting you!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:34 am

(I think you're forgetting something. o3o" 

Roy: *opens his wings and flies upward, way out of Cody's reach*

Roy might be kind of slow on his feet, but he's a lot faster in the air. ouo" Good luck on that, Cody.)

Roy knew Cody was trying to aggrivate him, and he had to admit, it was working. However, the bat knew that wouldn't work. He barred his teeth in a snarl, before stretching out his wings and soaring into the air. He was level with Cody, and out of his reach, but not necessarily out of his-- spears could be short and long range weapons, "I zink you're also forgetteeng somezing!" He had to keep his distance, as one bad move could butcher him like how the cyborg had to Jonah. And frankly, a wing was enough! "I'd like to see you try to 'it me!"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:18 am

(One way to explain how I feel to my characters is the DS game Duck Amuck... And yes, it's just pretty much beating the hell out of Daffy. But it's pretty accurate. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:39 am

(Good morning... I'm still sleepy. =w= And I have a kitty cat.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:44 am

(Hey. ^^ *cuddles* Are you feeling better?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:46 am

(Yeah, a little. *hugs* Since I have a therapist appointment tomorrow, I'll talk to my parents about the issues then. I've calmed down a lot since last night, so I'll be alright. I'm still sick though. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:49 am

(Oh, okay. That's good. Not good that you're still sick, though. *hugs* ^^" )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:51 am

(I'll live. My mom and one of the kids we're babysitting are sick too. They're probably the ones that gave it to me. Just means I get to take it easy today, which I could really use right about now.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:53 am

(Oh, I see. But yes, try to take it easy today. I'll be here, but will be somewhat poofy until after I come back from my grandparents' house.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:54 am

(Mmkay, don't worry about it. owo I might possibly draw today.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:55 am

(What are you thinking of drawing?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 10:59 am

(Whatever comes to mind. XD I would really like to draw the new version of my sona... going with a Fennec fox. ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:00 am

(Cool. ouo They're really cute.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:16 am

(I might draw Pluto one, too. I think Sil designed the first as a red fox, so I'll go off of that. We could use them as avvies. You need to draw your new one, too. o7o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:18 am

(We totally could! XD I've made a sketch before, and I actually have drawn my avvie again, but I'll see into making an avvie.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:24 am

(I'm gonna attempt drawing hazel eyes again... The other day I spent a few minutes staring at my own eyes in the mirror to try to figure it out. XD A little gold and brown in the center, then a blue-green-grey color throughout the rest of the iris. I gotta try to get that right. So many damn colors in my eyes at once! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:26 am

(And then I have dark brown eyes that practically scream: "Italian!" However, I usually make my hair and eyes too light.. Like, my hair is dark brown, practically black. And crazy thick.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:36 am

(I have this dark blonde hair that is sort of a caramel color, almost... Sort of more brownish, though some people think it looks reddish sometimes, which I don't get. XD I don't see it at all. Then I have pale blonde highlights and I have no idea how to friggin' add highlights in a drawing. e3e' I'll figure it out. WHY AM I SO COLORFUL?! *rage*

Pluto's will be easier. XD He's got brown eyes and black hair, not that he has much hair right now. I'll have fun giving his some markings and stuff, though. Foxes are probably the most fun when it comes to giving them markings, in my opinion. Though hybrids are badass because you can just go nuts with them. XD

I realize that very few of the future babies in Pantheon are hybrids. e3e Should one of the Lauroy kids be one? I wonder if it wouldn't be downright adorable if they both had little bat wings to fly with. XD Poor Laura, though... two flying kids...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 11:43 am

(Can there be more hybrids? o3o? Especially Lauroy babies. I wouldn't be mad at all. XD Roy can teach them to fly, while Laura can teach them how to ride a bike. Roy doesn't know, actually. XD 

Roy: ^^' )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:07 pm

(Yes, there must be more hybrids. o3o I dunno who yet, but there will be some! *flails*

Laura: You don't know how to ride a bike? oAo? I need to teach you, then!

Ahahaha! XD Roy, seriously?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 12:17 pm

(YES THERE SHOULD BE! *flails* Aaron and Nani's hybrid children really wouldn't look all that different, really. They're both pretty much cats, so.... o3o' But one of the Lauroy kids needs to be a hybrid. Just yes. X3 

Roy: Zat's not necessary... >///o' Eet wasn't like we couldn't afford one (or two), buht flyeeng ees a lot more efficient. 

Oh God, now I have an idea for KHS.... eue And Roy can make a fool out of himself because reasons. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:21 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(I think you're forgetting something. o3o" 

Roy: *opens his wings and flies upward, way out of Cody's reach*

Roy might be kind of slow on his feet, but he's a lot faster in the air. ouo" Good luck on that, Cody.)

Roy knew Cody was trying to aggrivate him, and he had to admit, it was working. However, the bat knew that wouldn't work. He barred his teeth in a snarl, before stretching out his wings and soaring into the air. He was level with Cody, and out of his reach, but not necessarily out of his-- spears could be short and long range weapons, "I zink you're also forgetteeng somezing!" He had to keep his distance, as one bad move could butcher him like how the cyborg had to Jonah. And frankly, a wing was enough! "I'd like to see you try to 'it me!"

Cody smiled, "Now that's what I like to here!"

He was a blur of motion bouncing from off of the tree trunks like a samurai pinball. He did this up until he'd jumped off his last one with enough force to axe kick Roy in the center of his back.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 3:32 pm

Cody almost seemed too quick for Roy's eyes as the bat tried to keep tab on him, but before he knew it, the cyborg kicked him in the back-- hard. He dropped for a moment, before recovering enough to dive down ans aim a punch at Cody's face once he hit the ground. He could hear the battle against Sven and Matthew starting to break up, but he had to stay focused on his own safety. I hope everyone's okay! But I can't shake this guy off! He's fast, but not stronger than me. 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: