The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:06 pm

"Uhh, yeah," Isaac replied, not sure who this person was or why she wanted to see EJ. He helped her into the room, though, and turned to address the others. "Someone's here to see you...?"

EJ looked up, and was startled to see Flare standing there. He jumped up, asking, "What are you doing up?! You need to go lie down!" He hurried over, looking like he was going to try to carry her back to bed if he had to, despite their significant size difference.

Mako really did not like Flare, even more than he did not like Richard. The toddler made little whimpering sounds again, huddling against the bat and pressing his face against him. In his opinion, Richard was safer than Flare... he didn't know his mother's cousin very well at all, and she always seemed mad when he saw her. She didn't seem mad right now, but he was still nervous, and didn't want Sue to do the thing where she just handed him to a scary person again.

---

(I kinda wanna see Alpha's reaction to all this hoopla. XD

Shay: I busted my head... I'll be fine... eme' *has a headache*)

Shay stopped Sandi from trying to put bandages on his head. He pushed her hands away, snapping, "Stop that, you have no idea what you're doing!" She wasn't a healer, and he didn't want some amateur trying to wrap a roll of bandages around his head like some sort of bad Halloween costume. By now they were making a bit of a ruckus, but most of the healers were used to it when it came to Shay, and just ignored the noise.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:11 pm

"Heh, I'm going to be just fine cousin. I've laid down for long enough, I wanted to see my family." she explained, she would make sure that EJ didn't try to carry her to bed or something but she could help but smile a little bit when she saw how much he cared. She wanted to be nice to her family at least once.

Rosie had no problem with Flare, she smiled when she saw the orange cat. "Flire!" she cheered. She often called Flare that or Fire. She felt a but sad whenever Rosie called her Fire, but she never showed it.

---

"I-I'm just trying to help. I-if you want you can do it." Sandi offered. She felt bad that nothing that she was doing was helping him, it made her feel like failure.

---

Malt just sat there and waited, she was very nervous. She hoped Nick would return her feelings.

Last edited by Silverfur on Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:13 pm

Rachel looked wary, and tried not to pull a face again when she saw Flare enter the room and ask for EJ. She understood that they were family and all (and maybe someday, they would be too, although distantly), but she just couldn't help but act this way. She tried to ignore it, but it was difficult. 

Richard looked down to Mako in his lap as the little hybrid pressed closer to her. He had to admit the child had the right to be scared of her-- she was always just in a bad mood, and just... He didn't know how to say it. He hadn't exactly seen what she was capable of in battle, but just kept quiet with Mako in his lap.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:32 pm

(I edited my post for Nalt 030)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:34 pm

Nick left his apartment that he shared with Nate, and made his way towards Malt's place. He was kind of freaking out inwardly. Aurora, what's so important about what she wants to tell me?! I hope it's not something bad.... The fox stopped before her door, and knocked.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:36 pm

Malt quickly opened the door and pulled Nick inside. "S-sorry it's just important to me that I tell you this. I'm a little nervous..." she explained, her face was bright red and her fur was fluffed out in nervousness. She hoped she wasn't making this sound bad.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:37 pm

Sue shifted Rosie in her arms, glancing over at Flare and agreeing calmly, "You really should lie down... I know you have the same stubbornness I do, but we don't want you winding up in such bad shape again."

"W-well... you should sit down at least..." EJ decided, and he towed his cousin over to a chair and had her sit down. The little cat couldn't help but care; it was just impossible for him not to. He was glad that Flare was at least conscious now, though, and had a bit of relief in his yellow eyes. Today was a good day... His cousin and brother were alright, and Roy would get to go home soon. Speaking of Roy going home soon, EJ had another question about that.

"But, Roy, when you leave here, will you go home with us or with Laura?" He was honestly waiting for some sort of announcement about the two wanting to live alone, just the two of them. Hell, the two sometimes seemed like they were already engaged or something. It wouldn't be a surprise if the two announced that they planned on getting married or something when the war was over.

By this point in the conversation, Mako was drowsily curled up with his head tucked against Richard, looking like he was about to doze off.

----

"J-just... calm down," Shay's tone softened a little as he talked to her, since he realized she was just upset and worried. Trying to keep calm, the bat said, "Relax. I'm not bleeding out or anything, my head just hurts. If it'll make you feel better, why don't you try to hunt down Alpha so he can take a look at it? He can repay me for helping him walk his sorry ass to the bathroom in the middle of the night last night... Anyways, please stop freaking out. I'm alright, just tired, grumpy, and apparently clumsy."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:42 pm

(Roy: EZHAY! O////O" 

Oh my God.... XDDDD)

Roy was honestly feeling a little cramped in this really small space, especially since they were other bodies in it, but he tried to ignore it as Flare sat down. EJ seemed to be in a good mood, better than what he had been lately, so he kept his yap shut. However, the question caught him off guard, and he blushed a little, "W-whaht....? Why are you askeeng zat....?" He honestly hadn't really thought much about it. 

Richard shifted Mako slightly, but otherwise just let him doze off. He felt some relief that the kid no longer hated him... Well, maybe not as much as before, but it was good enough for him.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:44 pm

(EJ: What? I live with Rachel... And you're old enough to get married if you want. I'll probably ask Rachel to be engaged to me once I'm old enough, but I have a year yet...)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:45 pm

"When did Issac arrive?" the cat asked. When EJ sat her down in the chair she held his little hand and kept holding onto it. It was clear that she was trying to be nice and affectionate to her family. Even though she didn't fully like it, she would do her very best to be nice to Roy, Rachel, Anna, and Richard too. While she hadn't fought Death yet to allow herself to have a couple more months she wanted to spend the time that she had in happiness. Jeez it sounds like Roy's getting married or something, maybe I should get married...after all I've been with Jayden for so many years. She thought.

---

"O-ok. You just sit on my bed until I get back ok?" Sandi said and went to quickly find the cat/blue jay. When she found him she told him about what happened with Shay and that he needed help. With a little bit of help she guided Alpha towards the bat.

(I also posted for Nalt)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:50 pm

(Aw, EJ..... owo 

Rachel: o///o...? 

Roy: o//~//o" E-eet's not like I don't wahnt to, buht don't you zink eet's early? 

Well, according to Pantheon, no. 

Roy: Zat's like, five years eento ze future, give or take! 

Okay, okay, case in point.) 

Alpha didn't ask many questions as Sandi lead him back to Shay. He learned that from a long time ago, and thanked Sandi when they finally reached the room, as he couldn't exactly walk on his own very well. The gryphon pursed his lips, before sitting down on the edge of the bed that Shay was sitting on, "I'm not even sure what the hell happened between you two, but you need some sleep after I check this out. Don't argue. You fell asleep on Sandi, and you look bloody exhausted." And me, too.... 
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:52 pm

(I posted Nalt owo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Silverfur wrote:
Malt quickly opened the door and pulled Nick inside. "S-sorry it's just important to me that I tell you this. I'm a little nervous..." she explained, her face was bright red and her fur was fluffed out in nervousness. She hoped she wasn't making this sound bad.
Nick let out a startled sound when he was abruptly pulled inside, and looked startled, too, but calmed down after a moment, "I-I accept your apology.... But what's wrong...?" He saw the blush on her face, and his face heated up, too. W-why is she blushing...?
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:56 pm

"I-it's just....I...um." Malt fumbled until out of the blue just kissed Nick on the lips. She had too hard of a time with words so she used action. Hopefully Nick understood what she was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 6:58 pm

Nick hadn't expected the sudden kiss, so he went completely rigid and still like a statue. His face practically went completely pink, with it clashing against his hair and eyes. ?! 
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:01 pm

Malt then stopped kissing him. Her face was red too, but she took Nick's surprise the wrong way. Idiot! You could have had a good relationship with Nick and you blew it! It's obvious now that he doesn't like you the same vay! Why must you mess up everything!? I mean come one this has happened to you twice in a row now! She thought. She looked a little bit sad, she was a bit heartbroken again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Nick looked stunned for a moment, before snapping out of his daze. W-what the hell?! Where did that even come from?! Not like the guy was complaining.... But that was when he also noticed Malt looked crestfallen.... "M-Malt...?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:04 pm

"V-vhat is it?" she asked and almost looked like she was going to cry. Her tail wrapped around herself for some comfort, she couldn't believe that this was happening to her again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:06 pm

Nick didn't really know how to word it, but managed to say, with his face completely ablaze, "Y-you like me...? I-I....um.... I like you, too..... I really do."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:07 pm

"Y-yeah I really like you too." Malt said and then looked so happy. She quickly hugged Nick, she wanted him to be close to her always. More importantly she wanted to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:09 pm

Nick smiled a little, and hugged her back, "I realized.... I....didn't really know you felt the same way that I did.... It's a relief, to be honest....."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:12 pm

"You scared me for a moment. I thought that you didn't like me the same vay." she said and hugged him tighter. She then nuzzled his cheek.

(I'm trying to come up with a name for their child XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:13 pm

"Sorry.... I was just, taken back by how blunt you were...."

(Hmmm..... What do you have so far?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:19 pm

(EJ: I want to let Rachel know I want a future with her... Engagement is a start. o//w//o I don't think Laura would object if you did the same.

I'm out to eat with my dad, sorry for slowness.)

EJ was a bit distracted from his conversation with Roy when Flare asked about Isaac, and he realized he had to introduce them. "Oh, yeah. Isaac, this is our cousin, Flare. And Flare, this is Isaac. He is the pilot to brought the supplies today."

Isaac smiled, glad to meet his cousin. "Yeah, I see some resemblance... You and EJ have the same eyes."

----

Shay sat still as Sandi and Shay returned. "Jeez, sorry... I've just been overworked." He let Alpha look at the cut on the back of his head, saying, "I just fell and hit my head... I'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:21 pm

(Roy: I-I know, buht.... >////o" 

I still really want those wedding rings where the silver rubs off overtime.... *flails* >w< 

Rachel: o//u//o)

"I think that's a definite 'yes' to being overworked. You'll be fine, but you need to go home and rest. I'm not going to shut up about it until you actually do it." Alpha replied after looking over the cut on his head and applying a piece of gauze to it, his fingers gentle. "We'll be fine until tomorrow. There are other healers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: