The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:24 pm

(Albert, Terrence, Billy, Felix, Nash, Manav, and Sage owo)

"I couldn't find the words...I'm sorry." she said.

---

"Yeah. I suppose I have a bit of fluff to resemble him as well, but I suppose I look more like you than anyone Issac." Flare replied. She was glad that Issac wasn't crazy or something like Matt.

---

"We should ask the healers to help you a little bit more." Sandi said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:25 pm

(I like Sage and Terrence.)

"It's okay.... I'm not exactly complaining..." Nick replied, looking sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 pm

(Maybe Sage? owo)

"T-then can I do it again?" Malt asked. She looked a bit shy now, but she wanted to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:31 pm

(Sure. owo")

Nick smiled a little, his face bright red, before just doing it for her. His hands gently caressed her face-- he was a bit hesitant with it, but it still gave love and affection.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 pm

Malt kissed him back, her face was red too. She looked very happy though, she wondered if Nick was going to move in with her it seemed like they had already been dating from how they were around each other.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:36 pm

Nick pulled away after a moment, his face bright red as he tried to catch his breath. He ran a hand through his hair, now feeling a little giddy.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:43 pm

"You feeling giddy or something?" she asked with a big smile. and she held his hand.

(I'm deciding on whether or not they should have a son or a daughter because Sage works for either gender...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:45 pm

(It sounds more like a girl. Maybe that's because RPG sages are usually girls.... Probably.....)

"Y-yeah, I am.... This hasn't really happened to me before...."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:48 pm

(XD it could be for a boy though. I shall show you the designs once I've finished them.)

"Same here. Vhat do you vant to do now?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:48 pm

(Okay. owo")

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 7:51 pm

"I'd like to spend more time with you, but I'm not sure vhat ve should do." Malt answered.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Roy: I-I know, buht.... >////o" 

I still really want those wedding rings where the silver rubs off overtime.... *flails* >w< 

Rachel: o//u//o)

"I think that's a definite 'yes' to being overworked. You'll be fine, but you need to go home and rest. I'm not going to shut up about it until you actually do it." Alpha replied after looking over the cut on his head and applying a piece of gauze to it, his fingers gentle. "We'll be fine until tomorrow. There are other healers."

(Yesss I love those rings! *dies*

Roy, tell the foreign aid people to send over rings! XD)

Shay was quiet for a moment after being told he needed to go home. He sighed, then told the truth, "I... I don't really want to go home. I don't wanna face the people and the issues there... I'm too dependent on the Derings, and I don't like it." He wished he could find somewhere else to live, but he'd need to try to find a roommate or an empty apartment. Both would be a little difficult with all the new refugees coming in.

---

Isaac smiled a bit again, and realized he did look the most like Flare out of his siblings. He had orange hair, he was tall, he had the white muzzle, and he was only a little fluffy instead of a lot. It was almost creepy to resemble someone who just met and found out they were your family. "Well, it's nice to meet you all. I'm not sure how my staying here is going to work out at first, as I do have an airship and responsibilities. However, don't think I'm just gonna go back over the border and leave the lot of you. I'll just need to do my job and keep bringing supplies here, is all."

The raccoon then addressed Flare, wanting to get to know his cousin a little. "So, uh, you're my cousin...?"

EJ nodded, understanding that. Then he looked back at Roy, clearly not willing to let their topic of discussion drop. "So, are you going to go home to Laura? It's a legitimate questions... I mean, you two will start living together full-time pretty soon, right? You already practically do."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:28 pm

(>w< 

Roy: o////o" )

Alpha fell silent at that, and honestly didn't know what to say... And then he finally ended up saying, "There are some cots here, for healers who sometimes spend the night here... You could probably use one of those for now, if you don't feel comfortable...." The gryphon did live alone, but it wasn't a big deal to him. He wasn't home all that often. 

(....eue Maybe he and Alpha can become roommates?) 

---

Roy blushed a little when EJ turned his gaze back to him, and glanced at his parents. Neither of them really seemed too upset about the idea, as they understood that he was in a relationship. Looking back to EJ, he spoke, "I don't know, okay? I 'aven't exactly zought about my liveeng arrangements een ze past few days."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:34 pm

(I posted the designs. Maybe all three of them become roommates XD)

"If you want you can stay at my place for a little while." Sandi offered.

---

"Yep, I'm from the tribal side of the family. If you have any questions I can most likely answer them, like stuff from my side of the family or some adventures or whatever." Flare replied to Issac. She also finally figured out that Issac got the orange hair from the tribal side of the family. Their grandfather had the orange hair.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:44 pm

(Laura: I-I wouldn't mind... if he wanted to be engaged or even just promised to one another... *looks down at her feet and blushes*

And that is not a bad idea. e3e We will force Shay to be sociable.

Sandi has her parents, though. o3o But she and Shay can still hang out during the day. It's not like he's one to spend too much time at home. He likes being busy... he's very bad at relaxing. XD)

"Y-yeah, I guess..." Shay sighed, rubbing at his face with one hand. "I need to find somewhere else to live. I mean, Scotty left... He still visits and we are all still friends. I just think I need to find a new place to spend my nights..." He had to get over Celeste. That was the big thing. Being around her every time he went home and trying to maintain their friendship while still being heartbroken over her was just not working out.

When Sandi offered to let him stay with her, he shook his head. "I dunno if that's a good idea... I mean, you've got your parents. I dunno if they'd really feel comfortable with that, and I tend to not be the best about routines. I'd just annoy them."

---

EJ looked awkward when Roy replied like that, and fiddled with a strand of his fluffy hair. "Okay, I was just asking... Anyways, I'll start talking to Tina about your prosthetic, but you'll be in a wheelchair for a while. We need to let you heal up, then put in the port, and then let you heal again before we can actually give you the prosthetic. We don't wanna damage your leg any more than it has already been damaged."

Mako was now asleep on Richard, purring faintly as he huddled against the bat. Sue seemed to find it adorable... or she was just having one of her mood swings... because she got a little teary-eyed and started babbling at Richard and Anna about how precious her twins were.

Isaac nodded at what Flare said, agreeing, "Yeah, I'll ask if I have any questions... right now I'm a bit more worried about my ship and my crew. I should find Lillian and Raine... I have no idea where they went." Or if they were alright. Isaac knew very well that there were a lot of refugees here, and not all of them were the best people. Some people didn't change, even with a huge near-apocalypse like what happened with the Sect. Thus, creeps still existed.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:47 pm

(Is it possible to be drunk off Adrenaline? Caus eI think I might be. *was completely smoked during PT tonight*

Zero: *is kinda scared cause this has never happened before* ono Guys hes not acting normal...

*does more push-ups cause I can* >8] )
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:49 pm

"Well still feel free to come and visit or if you need somewhere to crash for a few days my door is always open." Sandi said with an assuring smile.

---

"Well then we shouldn't keep you, just try and be careful there are some creeps that might lurk here." Flare warned. She at least wanted to try and have a good relationship with her new found cousin.

(Hey Ice ^w^ Rp?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:50 pm

(Dude... o.o I get drunk off tiredness+sugar, but never off adrenaline before. Are you like really hyper right now or something?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:51 pm

(Lillian: Isaac, I can take care of myself. Raine on the other hand....

XD

Roy: o////o" Um... 

Now I really want Shay and Alpha to be roommates. eue)

The idea that he would be stuck in a wheelchair kind of annoyed Roy, but he tried to ignore it. He then said, "Well, I can also talk to Lance... I kind of shooed 'im away a few days ago, so...." He shrugged, before admitting, "Eet really doesn't mattair to me who makes eet.... Any besides you, and I'm set."

Last edited by Blueleaf on Fri Jul 18, 2014 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

(Problem is what if Alpha and Shay don't get together, that would be so awkward XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 8:53 pm

"This might come off the wrong way, but I live alone.... I don't really spend that much time at home." Alpha said with a bit of a shrug-- he was starting to recover a little, so moving around didn't hurt as much... Or maybe it was just the painkillers.... He didn't really know, "You're free to move in with me, if you like."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:06 pm

(Chirp..... I've got a .gif for you.... ouo" 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm

(Not so much hyper as pumped up *is coming down* So I looked into it and heres what I found: when the body is under stress it releases various chemicals into the blood to assure survival. Mid level intensity excersize for 20-30 minutes produces enough endorphines to actually cause a temporary high. Should the stress last any longer with intensity at about 80% the high will just drop off. So basically I just got high in the healthiest way possible...getting smoked doing legitimate PT for the last 30 minutes.

Zero: You high off endorphines is like the total opposite of you... *was kinda scared seeing as he is the most conscious of my characters in my crazy head*

Yeah I know I felt like a jock for a minute there...and it felt great...^^"

Zero: *is worried cause I usually dont like PT* ono")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

(I freaking hate gym.... *flails* But holy shit... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 9:17 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
(Chirp..... I've got a .gif for you.... ouo" 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] )

(Chirpy...XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 24 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: