The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:54 pm

Roy blushed at the little kiss she gave on his forehead, before taking a momet to think about it, "I'm feeleeng okay right now..." He was still feeling a little sleepy, and was content on just lying with Laura for a while, "'ow are you...?" She seemed okay, but he couldn't help but ask, too.

---

Anna nodded a little-- it would help her fever a little, and give Rachel some relief before her mother returned with medicine, "Alright... I'll be back soon." The woman turned her attention to her daughter before she left, "Just take it easy today. EJ'll keep you company." I never thought I would say this, but thank Aurora Roy isn't here...

Rachel nodded a little, before watching her mother off. She turned her dazed gaze back to EJ, then just lied back down again on her side. For once, she wished she didn't have such thick hair.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 1:58 pm

(Sorry for the poof... ouo' I went to a bookstore.

Holy shit Jonah... How the fuck do you sleep like that...? XD)

Roxy hadn't noticed Jonah's really weird sleeping position... She was still asleep herself. The chinchilla was curled up on her side, her face pressed into a pillow as she barely took up any space in the bed. However, before long, she started to become aware of her surroundings, but didn't want to get up.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:03 pm

Jonah's eyes flickered open and he found himself staring at the ceiling, "What the...?"

Sitting was like doing a crunch which he quickly realized was because of how he was sleeping. As his AR display reloaded up he dropped back off of the chair and sat upright.

"Ruth is probably gonna murder me if she catches me here..." he commented looking at the two swords against the wall from the previous night. Then he remembered why he came. He glanced at the chinchilla in the hospital bed and smiled slightly before gathering up the two blades hopefully he didnt have to use either of them anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 pm

Roxy's ears twitched at the sounds of Jonah waking up himself and gathering the two blades that now belonged to him. The chinchilla opened her eyes and lifted her head, before sitting up and stretching. However, when she noticed Jonah in mid-stretch, she froze, until the day before came crashing down on her, and she remembered what happened, "Jonah...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:12 pm

"I'm good... sleepy and lazy, but good..." Laura shifted down on the bed a little, so she wasn't up by Roy's head anymore and could properly wrap an arm over his chest and cuddle him. "I just wanna lay here and never get up..."

---

EJ brought over a little bowl of ice water and a cloth-- the water was to make the cloth damp and cold again after it would get dry. He then fetched a ponytail elastic off the dresser and walked over to pull Rachel's hair out of her face and off of her neck, pulling it up in a messy attempt at a bun to try to keep her a little cooler. Then he folded the damp cloth and draped it over her forehead. "There..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:18 pm

"Well, zat's whaht I was planeeng to do today... So I'm not exactly complaineeng..." He pressed against her, and purred faintly, "I'm also goeeng to say zis again. I 'ave no idea 'ow you managed to cuddle my 'ead like zat. Buht ze full body 'ug was nice."

---

Rachel let out a breath once EJ came over and pulled her hair out of her face, before putting the cloth over her forehead. It felt cool against her hot forehead, and she felt like she could finally breathe a little easier, "Zank you..." The bat rubbed at her face, feeling tired, even though she slept through the night, "Someway to wake up, eh...?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:32 pm

"Your head is just so... huggable, I guess," Laura giggled a little, holding him close as they just relaxed and enjoyed their morning. However, of course they couldn't lay there forever, because Laura's stomach growled a little. She needed to get up and make some sort of breakfast at some point.

---

"It's alright," EJ assured her with a little smile, reaching over to gently rub at her ears. "I don't mind looking after you, and I'm sure your mom doesn't, either."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Roy hadn't really thought about food until Laura's stomach growled. His followed soon after, and was much louder than hers. He looked rather sheepish, before admitting, "Well, okay, maybe not forevair... Buht close enough." Somewhat reluctant to pull away from Laura, Roy sat up again, and reached over to pull his wheelchair closer to the side of the bed.

---

Rachel relaxed a little, and purred faintly when EJ rubbed at her ears like that-- it worked on both of the twins. "I know... I was zhust 'opeeng zat eet wouldn't 'appen... Eet eesn't even cold outside..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:51 pm

Laura sat up as well, shifting over to the edge of the bed and rising to her feet. She helped Roy line his wheelchair up with the bed, and stayed there to help steady him as he got into it. "We'll eat something and then resume our sitting around... neither of us really have much to do today, unless I get some laundry done or something."

---

"I know... it's gotta suck," EJ sympathized, climbing up onto the bed to lay next to her. He wasn't at all afraid of her germs or anything, wrapping his arms around her. "You'll feel better, soon..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 2:58 pm

"Sounds good to me." Roy had to admit he wasn't all that helpful in his state right now-- hell, Laura was taller than him at the moment while he was in his wheelchair. Which was something Roy had yet to really get used to. The bat was unaware of the fact that Lance had come to see him yesterday while he was asleep, so it didn't exactly cross his mind.

---

"I know..." Rachel pressed her face against EJ, and suppressed a small groan. She knew she would be okay, but she was worried about her father. And it would take some time to recover. "Buht eet's gonna take a while..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:01 pm

(Hello everyone, rp? ^w^)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:03 pm

(Hai Sil. owo What should we do?)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:05 pm

(idk maybe trying to help find Flare a new boyfriend? Or rp them breaking up?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:07 pm

(I dunno... ouo" I'm very tempted to just scrap him now and just pretend he didn't exist.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:08 pm

(At the very least we could say that they broke up and he just left to never return 030' or he died XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm

(*shrug* Maybe.

Jayden: ;~;?

Sorry bro. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm

(Flare: T^T JayJay!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

(Jayden: ;~; )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:10 pm

(Oh god, the breakup... ;A; *dies*

Jayden could just become a "background character." Like the Barnabys. I'd do that, if you don't really wanna RP with him anymore.)

Laura had forgotten about Lance's visit, so she didn't say anything about it. Instead she just helped Roy ease into his wheelchair and started to head towards the kitchen, asking, "What are you hungry for?" She wanted to spoil him a little, or maybe a lot.

----

EJ held her against him, adjusting the damp cloth on her head so it wouldn't fall off. "I'll keep you company. I can bring books and movies in here for you, too..." And sing. You always like that.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:12 pm

(Problem is that they also aren't getting along and breaking them up might make them both happier...ouo'

Flare: T~T)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:14 pm

(Well, yeah. Have them break up, and then Jayden can just be more of a background character. It's just easier that way. I mean, he already kind of is in the background with how little Blueh has been using him. ouo")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:16 pm

(Now then who to ship Flare with...

Friend: Sasha eue

DX I'm trying to get Calvin for Sasha

Friend: Flasha! XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:18 pm

(Oh gawd... Flare and Sasha... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:19 pm

(Yeah... ouo"

Jayden: ;~; I-I'll just go...)

Roy shrugged a bit, before admitting after having a moment of thought, "I don't really know... I'm not too peecky. Anyzing's fine." He let Laura wheel him into the kitchen, even though he could really do it on his own-- she enjoyed spoiling him, so he let her.

---

(*throws my newly opened box set of the Maze Runner at Rachel* Here, read this!

Rachel: ?)

"Zat would be awesome... I don't even remembair ze last time I watched a movie..." Or really seen technology like that. Rachel had to admit it was kind of sad, but given the circumstances, pretty much everyone was going through something similar.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2014 3:20 pm

(I was thinking Flare and Sasha... ouo")
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: