The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:45 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
"I can see that..." Scotty could tell that Stone was tired, but he felt a little warm and fuzzy inside when he thought about how happy he made the hybrid. He gave Stone a squeeze, telling him, "Get some good sleep tonight. I well be home weth you."
(Apparently we just had some Scone going on... o7o")

"You don't have to tell me twice." Stone knew it was too early to really sleep, and a nap would just mess up his sleeping schedule, so he could tough it out until much later, "Sleep sounds great now..."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:46 pm

(Sure. Might be a bit slow, though... I think I'm gonna try to finish Chapter 3 of Pantheon before going to dinner with my aunts tonight. e3e)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:48 pm

(That's fine. ^^")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:52 pm

(Ok Chirpy.)

Flare gently patted Mako head. She was glad the whole fussy thing was over and he was calm to just be held. "Well it's great for you to visit Sue, but might I ask why?" she asked.

"I hope he's ok." Rosie mumbled and held onto her mother. If she couldn't cling to her brother, she would cling to her mother.

---

(I also want to rp something else, but idk what XD we could have Issac flirt with some of my lady characters._
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 2:59 pm

(And then Lillian can drag Isaac off after. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:00 pm

(Yes it'll be perfect XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:01 pm

(Lillian: -_- Do I have to clean up all the messes he gets himself into? 

Yes. XP)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:03 pm

(I'm thinking about using Layla 070

Layla: owo?

XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:03 pm

(*dies from the baby deer video* AWWWWW! <3333

Isaac: Hmmmm... e3e I like the ladies.

Raine: Oooh can I come?! Can I?! o7o?!?!?!)

Scotty didn't get up off of Stone, not minding the idea of a nap any more than he did. The sheep nuzzled him and gave him another squeeze in his arms. "You should go to bed early tonight, ef you don't want a nap."

---

"Well, I heard you were a bit worse for wear. I wanted to see how you were doing," Sue replied, still petting Rosie's head. Mako was quite calm at this point, snuggled close to his aunt and enjoying the warmth she radiated. He purred faintly, smushing his face against her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:07 pm

(NYEEEEEEH! *dies* Baby deer make the cutest noises.... >w< 

Lillian: Raine, you are NOT coming. -_-

XP )

"I will... Don't you worry..." Stone wasn't the one to stay up really late, but going to bed even a little earlier would help him, "Trust me, if it was later in the day, I would sleep now. But it's not. And I don't wanna get up at four am or something..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:11 pm

(Layla: ^^''''' Um Sure Raine.)

"Yeah, I was for a little while. I'm fine now though, as you can see." Flare replied and started to pat Mako's little head. She didn't purr when Mako purred, but she did give a little smile.

Rosie kept snuggling close to her mother. She was happy now that Mako was ok. Her little goat tail started to wag.

---

Layla was having a bit of a hard time trying to find her room. She had a roommate, but she couldn't talk. She was trying to find new clothes since she needed some clothes. She also wanted to get some mittens so that she could touch someone and they won't get too cold.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:12 pm

(Raine: B-but... why...? ;~;

Isaac: Look what you did. You made her upset. *puts his hands on his hips* You need to learn to lighten up, Lilly.)

"Okay," Scotty agreed, lifting his head off of Stone's chest to look at him. He butted his head against him again, humming a little in contentment. "I'm here to take care of you again. Et's nice to be home." He remembered when he first moved in here, to help Stone feel less lonely... and then one thing led to another, and the sheep could admit that he deeply cared for the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:17 pm

(Lillian: Don't call me that. And it would just lead to more trouble. -_-"

ouo")

Stone butted his head against Scotty's in return, and gave a little smile-- it didn't hurt him all that much, "We're both here to care for each other-- you know that. I appreciate you caring for me, I really do, but I still get to spoil you, too." Stone gave Scotty a little purr again, and gave him a little squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:26 pm

"You don't really look fine," Sue huffed, looking irritated. She was certainly a bit moodier with mood swings, but she didn't seem to be as bad as her first pregnancy... at least, not at the moment. The raccoon hybrid swished her long silver tail, adding, "You kind of look like you got hit by a truck. A big, spiky one. And as your big cousin, I want to see how you're doing." Though Isaac didn't really seem to care much for Flare, Sue understood the value of family quite strongly, and knew her cousin decently well.

Mako was quite comfortable now, contentedly combing his short, chubby fingers through Flare's orange hair. He made a funny noise and covered his head in her hair, which was plenty long to get all in his face.

---

Chewing on a toothpick, like usual, Isaac was sitting in a quiet spot, on a bench within Safekeep. He had his tablet out, typing a message to his employer to explain why he and his crew hadn't returned yet and asking for a bit more time to figure things out. The raccoon was also doing his best to ignore Raine, who was sitting on the bench next to him, obnoxiously leaning over him to read what he was writing.

---

"I bet I well spoil you more," Scotty teased, since he seemed to do so without even meaning to. He raised one hand to gently hold the side of Stone's face, his thumb stroking across the hybrid's cheek in an adoring gesture.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:34 pm

(XP Oh Raine... XD)

"As much as I don't want to believe it, I think you're right about that." Stone's cheeks went red when Scotty caressed his face adoringly, and the sheep could easily feel the heat. "Well, to be honest, I'm not exactly complaining." 

---

Lillian was indifferent to having more time at the Safekeep, but this place just made her uneasy. It really did. Maybe it was the actual threat that the Sect was always near, and always looming in the shadows, instead of just being some threat she heard about. Her sister was gone because of the said organization. The tall skunk was silent as she stood by Isaac and Raine, and was doing a much better job ignoring Raine than Isaac was.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:35 pm

"The bandages are mostly there for show. Besides I'm healing up just fine Sue." Flare tried to assure. She did believe that this is mostly caused by her mood swings. She didn't mind if Mako wanted to bury himself in her hair. Flare did make sure that he wouldn't touch her bangs or move them. She knew that both Sue and EJ cared, but she heard that Rachel was sick so EJ wouldn't come to see her.

---

Layla passed the three of them and they would be able to feel a small chill. The storage room wasn't too far away from the two of them. She was pretty with her soft snow hair. She stepped into the storage room to try and find something to fit her.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:45 pm

(Raine: ^7^!)

Leaning forward to kiss Stone's cheek, Scotty said in a slightly calmer, more serious voice, "En all seriousness, lad, I love you very much..." He had missed just being able to be himself with Stone, since the infirmary wasn't exactly the place, and he had been feeling drowsy and beaten down as it was.

---

"Alright, alright... but I'm keeping an eye on you," Sue grumbled, then rubbed at her belly with one hand and asked, "Well, if you won't let me fret over you, how about you humor me and fret over the baby? After what happened with Rosie and Mako being born... I have to admit I'm really nervous. Can you check on the baby for me? And make sure there isn't two again?"

---

Raine looked up when she felt a coolness in the air, and noticed the white-haired person walking by. "Hi, old lady!" She jumped up to greet Layla, but then noticed that she wasn't old, and that was just her natural hair color. "Oooh, wait, you're not old! Sorry!" She reached out to touch Layla's white hair, adding, "I was confused by your white hair."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:51 pm

(Raine you little shit. XD 

Lillian: *facepalms* And this is why we don't bring Raine along.)

Stone blinked a little when Scotty got all serious, with some of his blush fading after the little kiss on his cheek, but it became permanent again, "I love you, too... You have no idea..." He took one of his hands and gently caressed Scotty's cheek, just as the said sheep was doing for him. 

---

Lillian snapped out of her brooding daze when she heard Raine finally speak about some old woman... Until it wasn't an old woman at all. Sighing, the skunk ran a hand through her hair, before saying to Isaac, "You never listen to me when I say to not drag Raine around with us. That's my reason why." She gestured to Layla and Raine again, her mouth and eyebrows angled down a little in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:57 pm

"O-oh it's ok. I've had that happen a lot." Layla said. Her hair would feel cold to the touch since her hair was made out of snow after all. It did have this plushie look to it though. "If I may ask, who are you?" she asked. She hadn't seen this person before and thought that it would be a good idea to try and make new friends.

---

"I don't let anyone fret over me Sue you know that." Flare responded and set Mako down to sit next to his mother. "I have to check up on your new sibling. I'll pick you up again afterwards ok." she told little Mako. She put a hand on Sue's belly and stared at it. She traced the heat that was inside, she could tell that the baby was just fine. As well as there was only one baby. "The baby seems just fine, you're not going to have twins again. I suppose I should also tell you that it's going to be a boy." she explained. She took her hand off of her cousin's belly and picked up little Mako again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:15 pm

(Raine: B-but... I didn't mean it... It was an accident! ;A;

Isaac: *facepalm*)

"My name is Raine! And those two are Isaac and Lillian." She smiled brightly, cheerful even though she made a somewhat embarrassing mistake. "What's your name?" The mountain lion was fascinated with this individual, since she had never met anyone with such weird hair.

---

Scotty's tail flitted back and forth again, and he gave another one of his big, carefree smiles, some of his seriousness already fading. He was glad that he had found Stone, and came into his life... It was worth all the confusion in the beginning. "How es your sester?"

---

"A boy, huh?" Sue rubbed at her belly a little, wondering what she would name the little one once he was born. At least she wasn't having twins again. Mako had certainly been a surprise, since she had thought that Rosie was the only baby in there. The younger twin was still smaller than his sister, and certainly had a more timid personality. "I hope he has Finn's eyes. Both of the twins look like mini-me."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:24 pm

"I'm Layla." she said. If Raine really looked she would be able to see the ice inside her from her cracks. She did look over at the other and gave a small shy smile. She didn't mind them at all, but it almost felt like she was being tested.

---

"True, but Rosie has Finn's hair color. I think I could see that it looks a bit more goat like, I thought I could see hooves and goat ears." Flare said. She knew that Mako was a great surprise, but thanks to her she saved the little guy's life.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:30 pm

"She's doing okay..." Stone's face went a little red again as she said, "We would just kind of sit around on the couch together, cuddle, and talk about random stuff..." He smiled a little sheepishly, "It might not be much, but it helped us both."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:45 pm

"You... you look funny..." Raine made a face, confused as to why Layla looked like she was made out of... ice? She had cracks in her skin! Starting to feel a little nervous, her playful, silly demeanor went away, and she backed up to stand closer to Lillian.

---

Sue shrugged, deciding she didn't really mind too much what the baby looked like, so long as he was healthy. "I'll have to talk to Finn about names... we've been going back and forth about it, but we can't seem to agree on anything."

---

"That's good... She told me that she had problems weth her heart, and et was worrying. You don't have problems, too, do you?" The sheep couldn't help but wonder if Stone had kept something like that a secret, and if he did, he wanted to know about it.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:51 pm

"Hm? What do you mean? I look completely normal for what I am Raine." Layla said not understanding why she was nervous. She didn't know that they hadn't heard of the ice and lava people. To her they fleashies were a bit weird, but she never said anything rude about it. She just kept it to herself.

---

"Maybe once you see him it'll be easier." Flare said. She figured that the little baby would be healthy and if he wasn't she would help save him. She felt a bit more relaxed with Sue around. She didn't have to worry about anything really. Her kids were fine around her and she wouldn't do anything to her soon to be son.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:53 pm

(Can't Raine control fire? o3o?) 

Lillian gave Raine a scolding, highly annoying look, before looking down at Layla-- she noticed the weird way she looked, but said not a word, "I apologize for my acquaintance's ignorance and prejudice. I'm sure that it will not happen again. I will see to it." 

---

Stone shook his head, and said, "No, I don't. The superstrength that I have pays off. And even if I did, I would have told you. It just happened to just affect her... It was not genetic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: