The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Chirpingsong wrote:
Scotty was surprised when Stone insisted he hadn't lied... but then he realized that he had really needed to hear that. A part of him had been so upset because he thought Stone had outright lied about his own health, and that was just... awful, unimaginable. Feeling bad for having doubted the hybrid, Scotty pressed a kiss to his head, still holding him tightly. "Et's okay... we know now, and I'll take good care of you..."

Stone honesty felt relieved to hear that from Scotty, but something else came to his mind that sent a sinking feeling to his stomach. Swan had panicked because of him, and had an attack. He tried to push away the thought as he pressed close to Scotty, even though the sheep was still very shirtless...
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:45 pm

(Well. XP That's a problem.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 1:57 pm

Scotty managed to calm down enough to fill Stone in on everything. "I brought you and your sester here... she's fine now, but you really scared her, too. You just came ento the house and looked like a ghost, you were so pale..." He was still scared to think about it. "We're just glad you're okay..."

(e3e .... Maybe preggers P!Laura and P!Roy being dotey... or just cuddles to practice cuddle poses...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:01 pm

(Ooh... Both sound awesome. ouo)

"I-I went for a walk... Before all that happened... I turned back and went to our apartment because I felt like I was having a h-hard time breathing... It just came over me... That's also all that I really remember..." Stone was relieved to hear that Swan was okay, but she could have died... They both could have. Very easily, in fact.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:10 pm

(Floofiness and lovies.... <3)

"You should take better care of yourself..." Scotty ran a hand through Stone's hair again. There is no way the attack just happened. Stress, lack of sleep, something... something must have caused it. "I'll take care of you for you..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:17 pm

(Now I can't wait for her to get pregnant in the book all over again... <3 And then P!Roy being a badass. XP)

"I know, I know... Just...I haven't exactly thought about myself in Aurora knows how long... And...what about you? I mean, you're still recovering yourself..." Stone now wondered how the hell Scotty got both him and his sister here in his state, but didn't object to it now.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:21 pm

(Yes. X3)

"I... I was so scared I ded not care..." Scotty admitted, realizing how sore he was now. He had been painful bringing the siblings there, but now that he was siting down... It was like he wouldn't be able to get up again for a little while. "I'll be okay, Benjy. You need to care about you, too..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:26 pm

(KHS!Roy: oAo"... 

He's still so convinced he's next.... XP

P!Roy: The Council's gonna be on my ass after that... 

D!Roy: Yep. Good luck.)

"I-I know... I'll try... I promise. I don't want that happening again... Ever." He highly doubted it would just be a one time thing, but he hoped it wouldn't be as bad as his sister's attacks... I should probably take a nap or something once we get home...
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:39 pm

Marie finally spoke up again, saying, "Stone, you'll need to stay here for twenty-four hours, just for observation... we want to monitor you just to make sure. Scotty is welcome to stay with you, as it wouldn't hurt for us to check on his injuries after he exerted himself like that."

Scotty wasn't willing to get up, still holding on to Stone. He was glad that the healers were taking this seriously... hopefully they could provide some reassurance that this wouldn't happen too often.

(It's okay, little Roy... ^^' I take good care of you...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:43 pm

(KHS!Roy: oAo"...

Do you wanna know what I want to see? Daddy!Chase meet P!Roy. I want to see his reaction so badly... That in one universe, his adoptive son is the fucking president.)

Stone shifted to look at Marie, and nodded, "Okay... Just, how is my sister...?" Scotty told him that she as okay, but he needed to know from a doctor to make sure. Aurora... Please don't take her from me. She's all that I really have... And I'm all that she's got.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:46 pm

"She's resting, but she's alright... You certainly gave everyone a scare, not just poor Swan," Marie replied, knowing that the younger sibling would be just fine, though perhaps emotionally shaken like Scotty was. Nobody had expected that to happen to Stone.

(Gawd... XDDD That'd be insane.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm

(I know, right? And get this: P!Roy is as old as Daddy!Chase when he first took in the twins: Razz)

"Yeah, I know..." Stone heaved a bit of a sigh, before admitting, "Some rest doesn't sound that bad right about now..." Still somewhat awkwardly sitting on Scotty, Stone shifted to curl up against the sheep again.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 2:57 pm

(Daddy!Chase: ..... *holding a child version of Roy* What. Just what... *stares at P!Roy*)

Scotty didn't want to move, so he just laid down with Stone, holding the hybrid close. "We well look after you... Et'll be okay..." He pressed his face into Stone's orange hair, closing his eyes. Exhausted but on edge, he laid there but still had tension in his shoulders, and in the way he occasionally tightened his grip on his boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:00 pm

(P!Roy: *stares at the kid version of Roy, before looking back to Daddy!Chase* Um... Yeah...

I'm starting to run out of things to say... o7o")

Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:03 pm

(Daddy!Chase: *hugs his little Roy tighter, not sure what to think of the older version* 38< ...

He's so confused. XD

And yeah, so am I... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:06 pm

(Yes, he is. XD

Little!Roy: ono?

P!Roy: Um... I should go...

*replaces P!Roy with D!Roy* o7o"

D!Roy: Uh... 'i...?

So, what else should we do? o3o?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:08 pm

(Lauroy? Philloh? o3o" ... EJ doing something with Anna and Richard because that's just cute and pure feels? XD

Daddy!Chase: omo" *pets his little Roy's head* You're confusing my baby.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:09 pm

(Yes please. X3

D!Roy: *forum 'uhh' face*

Sorry Daddy!Chase... ^^")
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:19 pm

*runs in with an angry Super Sayian Vegeta chasing me* RUNNING!!!!!!

Zero: Oh now he's done it...

Vegeta: YOU WILL NOT MAKE A FOOL OUT IF ME!!!

ZERO! STOP BEING A DICK AND DO SOMETHING!!! DX)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:20 pm

(Pluto, what the fuck did you do to piss him off?! And Zero, you aren't helping!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:33 pm

(Okay, hmm.... how to start... *headdesk*

I'm failing so much at drawing right now. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:34 pm

(o3o'

What are you trying to draw? ouo"?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:37 pm

(I'm attempting to draw Laura... and failing... XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 3:37 pm

(Laura's hairline gets me all the time... And her bangs. I have no idea how to draw them. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2014 4:13 pm

(It doesn't help that I'm trying to give her bedhead and make her cute and pregnant... XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: