The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:32 pm

(Okay, good point. ouo'

Roy: oAo' I'm not loseeng anozair limb!

I didn't say you were. xP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Roy's ears still angled back slightly when Laura mentioned about last night, but Roy then said, "Eef you wahnt me to check your back, I weell." The bat blushed a little bit, and tried to ignore it as he caressed the marten's face as she rested her head in his lap. "Zhust take eet easy today, okay? I weell wiz you, too, so don't worry about me." The hand that caressed Laura's cheek moved to gently brush her bangs out of her face, before going back to holding her cheek.

---

Alpha still spoke calmly through the doorway, "I know for a fact that Sandi did not intend this. It just happened. I know it's hard, but she'll get help, and she will get better." The griffin didn't exactly know how to comfort people really, let alone Shay, so he was kind of groping into darkness right now.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:38 pm

(I could have Swan or something find Nexus ^^')
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:41 pm

I actually had different plans for Nexus regarding the haven Roy so don't worry. :p)

So...this is what it felt like to drown. As Nexus lay helpless slowly sinking after falling off of the waterfall his brain was struggling to piece information together...who was he? Where had he come from? What was he? All of that seemed like a distant memory now that he sat floating on the surface of the calm lake beneath the waterfall.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:44 pm

Greyson sighed. No, no you're not... the sooner you realize that, the better, for your sake. He fell quiet after that, his hands in his pants pockets as he walked around with her. He pretty much just wanted to walk until she was tired and then go home and see about hunting down Yvette to talk about finding some better help for Minene.

----

(Swan is not going alone! Go, I summon you, new friends of Swan! *great powerful beam of light* Sarina and Toby will help her haul Nexus from the water. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:49 pm

(Oh Swan is going to use her powers to get him out of the water XDDDD)

After like 3 hours or so Minene started to get tired."Let's go home. Besides I'm hungry again." she replied. She started to go back home whether Greyson would follow her or not. She didn't care if he came or if he stayed.

---

Swan had been playing around in the water until she saw someone else drowning. "Oh my!" she shouted. She quickly got out of the water, it was easier to use her powers that way. She wouldn't have to worry about drowning herself since she would be focused on saving this guy. She quickly used her powers to pull this guy up, it would be too hard for her to completely get this guy out of the water. The most she could do was bring him to the edge for other people to pull him out.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 7:57 pm

Laura leaned her head into Roy's hand, gratefully taking in his affection. She considered his offer, since she was feeling a bit battered after being thrown to the floor... twice. "I guess I'd like you to take a look. In case there's any really bad bruises or something that we should keep an eye on. But please don't feel bad if there is... Celeste tackling me was worse than you rolling me off the bed anyway." Though it was more like you threw me across the room, but I'm not gonna word it that way or you'll start beating yourself up over it.

------

(Sasha: Groping into darkness, Alpha? e3e 

Oh gawd no... no... don't you dare make a comment on that wording.

Sasha: You should grope into darkness... with you and Shay naked and some candles and rose petals around. Maybe some form of alcohol involved. Lots of groping. And darkness.

*headdesk* Sasha nooooo....

Shay: *breaks* OMO" ...)

Not sure how to tell Alpha what happened or why it bothered him so much, Shay pulled at his pale hair, hard enough to make his scalp hurt. "B-but... she... she..." He hated that he had such a hard time with stupid things like that. Why did Sandi have to be pushy? She just told him that she had a crush on him and then goes and kisses him because she for some reason thought she might die when she was completely healed and fine. And it was driving him insane. "I dunno if I can talk to Sandi anymore. Ever. Or at least for a long time. Like days."

----

Sarina and Toby were out and about with Swan, so when they came across a drowning person and the pale-furred hybrid leaped into action, they hurried forward to help. Each of them grabbed one of Nex's arms, and pulled him up onto the shore, then dropped him onto the grass and stared down with wide eyes.

Panicked, Sarina flapped her hands around and cried, "Is he dead?!" The fawn was quite freaked out, but Toby was worse. The squeamish panda backed away from the possibly dead man, watching as Sarina desperately tried to make the guy breathe by sitting him up and smacking his back to try to get the water from his lungs.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:04 pm

Nex was still for the longest time before he finally coughed up the water that had entered his lungs. He sputtered into a fit of coughs and gasping. His vision was blurred as well and his head was swimming...
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:10 pm

"Toby quick get to the Safekeep and warn the healers that they're going to have a new patient. Sarina go and find something to get him warm, that water is freezing. I can get him dry." Swan ordered them. She used to powers to get him all dry and so that his fur can fluff out to get him warmer.

(Sandi: No! >8[ Bad Sasha! Bad dog!

Also Shay you have to realize that Sandi lost a lot of blood so she wasn't thinking straight XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:15 pm

(Wait a second... Laura's still in her nightgown, isn't she? e3e?

Roy: Uh... o////o')

Roy still felt bad about it, but tried not to think about it, "Alright... I'll take a look." Roy really hoped that Laura didn't have many bruises, and that she was okay. Also, the bat realized that she was wearing a nightgown, rather than a shirt and pyjama bottoms. The bat blushed somewhat darkly at the thought, and tried to ignore a thought that popped into his head, Stop thinking like that!

---

(Oh my God... XDDDD

Alpha: O//n//O'

Love candles? o7o?

Jayden: HELL FUCKING NO. NEVER AGAIN.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE GET THE FUCK OUT.)

"Shay, what do you mean by that?" Alpha was confused, especially since he didn't know about Sandi's crush on Shay, "What happened between you and Sandi?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:16 pm

"What do you mean?! There is nothing around! There's no blanket randomly sitting in the middle of nowhere!" Sarina exclaimed, since there really wasn't anything around. She wasn't too keen on taking orders that couldn't be carried out... that would just be pointless. Toby, however, was all too eager to run off... but Sarina began to notice that Nexus wasn't a normal individual... "No, wait! He's a Sect cyborg, we can't take him back with us!"

(Sasha: eue Yes, I am a bad dog... Baaaad doggie.

Shay: *scarred for life*

It's all just too much for him. o7o")
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:20 pm

"We don't even know if he remembers anything Sarina! Besides he's still a person! Find some leaves or something, that can help trap his body heat. We can't just leave him like this, if you don't like him that's fine. I'm going to help him either way though." Swan replied. She could just sit next to him to warm him up, but she thought about what her brother might do to this guy if he ever found out.

(Sandi: Shay? ono'

Flare: e3e)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:22 pm

Nex's vision corrected and he felt like someone had run him down with a semi truck. He sat up slowly.

"What...? Where am I?" he wondered aloud not taking notice of the people surrounding him at first. Not until his AR display kicked in and showed him that there were three contacts near him...of course he didn't so much as jump at that still hopelessly lost as to his current location.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:25 pm

"You're in the forest. You're going to be ok, whoever you are." Swan assured. She didn't want him to panic, that would make everything worse. She assumed he was very weak at the moment so he didn't bother to get up or move around.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:27 pm

(Why yes. Yes she is. XD

Laura: Ummmm... I didn't think of that problem... o//m//o")

Just relieved that he was going to take a look, Laura let out a little sigh and nodded. She didn't think about the same problem he was thinking about right away... It clicked when the bat hesitated, though, and Laura's face went red. She knew he was supposed to check her for bruises, but maybe he shouldn't be seeing that much of her...

---

(*hugs Jayden* LOVE CANDLESSSSSSS...

Shay: Dear Aurora save me... T^T)

Still reluctant to actually say what happened, Shay sighed, "Does it matter...? I just... she... she ignored my boundaries and was too pushy. And I have no idea how to even be around her right now." He rose to his feet, forcing himself to stop hiding and crying like some little kid. He used his good hand to open the door, so he could now speak face-to-face with Alpha, while his wounded hand stayed by his side... It didn't look so good after he intentionally made it hurt repetitively.

----

"Aaah!" Sarina gasped, backing away when Nexus sat up. She watched him as he looked around in confusion, telling him, "Y-you fell down a waterfall and almost drowned!"

(Swan. Don't you dare flirt with Nexus. You're like what, fifteen? And he is a grown man. I know you are lonely and single but we will find someone your age for you. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:30 pm

(Swan: I'm 16 -m- I'm helping him because that's what my mom taught me. You help someone in need no matter who they are.

Sandi: *grabs Shay's arm and leads him away from Chirpy and Sasha* ono' No love candles!)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:34 pm

Nexus held one hand against his forehead the throbbing just wouldn't go away.

"Oh." Was all he said before opening his objective database...all he recieved was an error as he tried to...whatever objective he had before this accident had been erased.

"Do you know me? I...cant seem to remember anything before now."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:36 pm

(XDDD

Roy: o//n//o')

"U-um..." When Laura's face also went red, that was when Roy knew that he was thinking the same thing as him. Unsure of what to do now, he rubbed at his neck, and tried to stop blushing, "Okay, um... I know zat zis ees awkward... And I know you don't wahnt me seeing, y'know..." He trailed off, unable to really speak of it, before he said, "I steell wahnt to check your back for bruiseeng, but eet might be bettair eef you changed before'and..." Roy's ears were pretty red by now, and he was sure that a blood vessel was probably going to burst in his face.

(Roy: >////<')

---

(Alpha: o//n//o'

Jayden: eme')

"Oh..." Alpha wasn't really sure what to say to that, especially since Shay was still somewhat crying. The griffin spoke after a moment, "How about we get a splint for your wrist now, and worry about that later, okay? You don't have to see Sandi again if you don't want to."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:38 pm

"N-no. We just found you. D-do you need anything? What can you remember?" Swan asked. They might not have to be so worried about him after all. He wasn't doing any harm to them and he had forgotten what he was doing. Still it was a good idea to help him at least remember his name. Maybe she could make a new friend.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:50 pm

(Laura: o//~//o")

Not having an argument for that, Laura quickly got up off the couch. "Y-yeah, good idea... I'll be right back..." She hurried off to the bedroom to throw on some clothes, pretty much grabbing the nearest available things; one of her favorite skirts and a t-shirt, which happened to be another one of the ones Celeste had picked out for her. It was pale pink with a cute heart pattern on the front, not being too childish, which was nice. Then she came back out of the room, still blushing a little.

---

"Okay..." Shay sighed, not having an argument for that. "Might need some ice before I try to put it in a splint... it kinda puffed up again." He held his hand up, showing Alpha the swelling. Honestly the bat just wanted to lie down and ignore the world once his wrist was taken care of... 

---

Sarina watched him for a moment, then glanced over at Swan. It seemed they had a baddie who didn't remember being a baddie. "I-I think we should take him back to the infirmary..." And possibly post a guard around him once he was there, just to make sure. "Can you walk, mister...?"
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:52 pm

"My name...what is my name...?" he muttered racking his already throbbing brain for answers, "Nexus...that is my name."

He then acknowledged Sarina's question, "I think so."

Of course when Nex tried to stand he got really tipsy really fast and dropped to his knee.

"I guess not..." he said smiling a little bit...

~

"That life force just appeared again." Zero muttered, he was still with Jonah, both just standing around, "That Swan chick is with it...and there's two other...I don't recognize them but they aren't hostile."

Jonah had his arms crossed, he was tempted to see this play out.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 8:57 pm

(Roy: >////o')

Roy let out a breath once the marten slipped off him and changed into something with two pieces, so it wouldn't show her panties. Roy's ears were still red, as well as his face, [i]Calm the fuck down, she's changed.[i] The bat spoke when Laura approached him again, "O-okay, zhust seet down, and I'll check kuickly."

---

Alpha looked at Shay's wrist, and made a face, "There is ice in the freezer. I will get some for you." The griffin left Shay to retrieve an ice pack, before giving it to Shay, "Here, hold it to your hand until we get back to the infirmary. It will bring down the swelling so we can get your hand into a splint faster."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:01 pm

"Just sit down and try to relax. Your strength should come to you with a little bit of time." Swan replied. She would help him stand, but he was a lot heavier than she was and she was really weak herself. She didn't understand why he was smiling, was he happy that he was alone with two girls or that he was alive? She wasn't sure which or it could just be both.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:04 pm

The reason for his smile not even the tiger cyborg himself understood. After a few minutes he was able to stand on his own without feeling like he was about to pass out. He looked up towards the waterfall noting how large it was.

"I fell off of that and survived?" he stated, "Wow...I must be really durable...whatever I am."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2014 9:06 pm

"Okay..." Laura sat on the couch with her back to him, feeling sheepish. She could tell by Roy's bright red ears that he was still thinking about the reason she had changed... Gosh. I have no idea how to deal with things like this, and neither does he. How can we possibly be so utterly awkward? Does anyone else have moments like this?

----

Shay pressed the ice carefully against his wrist, asking, "You'll come with me...?" The clinginess was only worse now after the chaos of him trying to figure out what to do about Sandi... at least Alpha wasn't hitting on him or something.

----

"Oh gosh you really don't remember anything..." Sarina was a little dazed herself as she stood near him, hoping she could help him keep his balance if he stumbled. "Let's, uh... go get you help. Our friend Toby went to get the doctors ready for you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: