The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:23 am

(Yeah... XDDD

Phillip: Shiloh, I still have my medication, and I just need to have decent sleep schedules, so I should be fine.

Just nag him and make sure he sleeps enough for now. XP)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:30 am

(Shiloh: Fine... *grabs him, then falls back onto the couch, yanking him down with her* Nap time!

Oh dear. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:33 am

(Phillip: U-um, I'm not tired...

Phil, she's gonna make you sleep whether or not you want it. So too bad.

Also, Shiloh, try to avoid anything that might stress him out. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:35 am

(Shiloh: That might be difficult... eme" But I will settle for just holding him and forcing him to sleep. *holds Phillip tightly*

She's still blind and yet she's already turned things around so she's the one worrying over him. Shiloh, stahp. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:39 am

(Yeah.... XDDDD

Phillip: ./////."

SLEEP DAMMIT!

Phillip: I literally just got up a while ago!

TOO BAD. *knocks him out* OuO)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:40 am

(Shiloh: *snuggles Phillip, petting his hair*

At least we do this to you out of love, Phillip... o7o" Nighty night. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 9:44 am

(Phillip: *snores*

XDDDD

Gawd... Can you imagine K!Shiloh helping K!Phillip with his homework, or outright doing it for him so he wouldn't stress over it?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:01 am

(I can see that... XD

Shiloh: >mo? *cringes a little at his snoring* Jeez, he's out cold...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:04 am

(Yeah.... o7o" K!Shiloh would do that.

Phillip: *snuggles her and wraps his arms around her head in his sleep*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:05 am

(It's all out of love. <3 Anyways, wanna continue from last night? I just finished my chores, since I decided to tackle them this morning so I'd have the day. ouo I was gonna work on some Pantheon and stuff.

Shiloh: Mmf?! o////<"

Face-hugs. They're awkward but cute. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:08 am

(Sure. o3o' I think you posted last. AND PANTHEON?! O7O?!

P!Roy: -////-"...

e3e~ By the way, when the second season of Sleepy Hollow starts, I'm dragging you, D!Roy, and K!Roy to watch it. And there are no buts.

Yes, face hugs. XD

Phillip: =u=~

Um, I think he's drooling a little on you, Shiloh... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 10:21 am

Chirpingsong wrote:
Greyson realized just how stiff he was and relaxed a little; his scales flattened, as opposed to sticking up slightly in a bristling manner. He let out a sigh, closing his eyes. "I-it's just so hard... I don't have any idea how to help her... it doesn't help that she doesn't even want help... and I feel so bad because I'm tempted to tell the healers we just can't care for her..."

----

Shiloh obediently sat down, albeit a bit grumpily. She mumbled, "S-sorry... I... didn't mean for you to have to clean up after me..." She reached over to pick up the cup he had poured for her, and sipped at it a little.

----

Relieved to be held up, Nani just huddled against him and held on tightly. "Th-thank you..." She shivered a little bit in his arms, unable to help but feel constantly cold. "I-I don't want to be here anymore... I want... I want to go home with you..."

----

"I can see about getting a cane or crutch for you..." Laura told him, deciding that would be possible. "Um, do you just want to sit here for a few minutes while I get something?"
"Greyson, we can't help everyone. We can't please everyone, either... I know it's hard to understand and accept it, but... If we can't care for Minene, we can't help her. Someone else might be able to, more than what we ever could do." Tina shifted so that she was facing Greyson on the couch, and pressed against his side, while her arms wrapped around him. 

---

"I know, but I don't want you to fall again... It's not a big deal." Phillip threw out the wet paper towels, before asking, "Did you eat anything?" He, himself, really wanted something to eat, which was something he wasn't really used to still. 

---

Aaron held onto Nani, and murmured, "I know..." He doubted the ocelot could leave today, "I don't know about today, but the healersh will let you out shoon... Until then, I'll come shee you everyday, okay?" I'll try to sleep on my own, too, but I doubt I can without medication... And I don't exactly want to be dependant on it.

---

"Zank you... And I zink zat would be ze best way to go about zis." Roy admitted, not exactly wanting to lug around a crutch or cane of some sort, but he knew it was something he couldn't get out of. He still pet his Chao absentmindedly, and the said Chao was cuddling up against his side, not that he really noticed at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:04 am

Still feeling defeated, Greyson heaved a sigh. He stayed huddled against Tina, his arms looping around her waist so he could give her a tight squeeze. "I know, but... that doesn't really make me feel any better. I feel like I'm letting her down..."

---

"No. I can't even pour juice, nevermind make something to eat..." Shiloh huffed, propping an elbow on the table and leaning her cheek against her hand. She rubbed at her eyes again, wishing she could just will away the blindness, but nothing changed.

---

Nani tried not to cry, even though it was very tempting... she just wanted to go home. The little ocelot sniffled a bit, standing there shakily and leaning against him. "I-I miss you when you're not here..."

---

"Alright... I guess I'll be back soon," Laura told him, then headed out to find something for him. She was glad he was still accepting some form of support, even if he refused to be in the wheelchair anymore. The marten found him a cane, since that would be the easiest solution to his current problem, then returned with it.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 11:39 am

"I know, Greyson... But there really isn't much we can do for her that we've already done. Tina admitted, her cheek smushed against the hybrid's shoulder. She pulled her legs up to her chest, and said quietly to him, "Just try to take a break... It'll be okay." 

---

"Okay, case in point. What are you hungry for?" Phillip asked, going back over to Shiloh, "And I will tell you that I am going to eat, so don't worry about me." Her blindness right now was something a lot worse than Phillip's occasional seizure, as, for the most part, they didn't hurt him. 

---

Aaron bent over to press his nose against her head, and murmured, "I know... I'm shorry... I would shtay here all day if I could... But it doeshn't work like that..." Visiting hours were somewhat limited, especially when a whole swarm of injured or sick patients needed the healers. 

---

Roy sat and waited for his girlfriend to return quietly, and just sat on the edge of the bed with Jax sitting in his lap. He brushed some of his hair back and out of his face, not that it really did all that much. He sighed then when Jax flew up and hugged his face-- the bat pried his Chao off his face, "Zat was completely unnecessary." 

"Chao?" 

"Eet's annoyeeng." 

"Chao chao!" 

"Doeeng eet again ees not goeeng to do you any good." 

"Choo!" 

Roy was about to say something else, but that was when Laura returned finally. The idea of using a cane just made him feel older than what he was, but he didn't complain about it, "Zank you..." He reached over to take it from her, and picked up Jax to move him out of his lap, as he had moved there again. Using the bed to hoist himself up, the bat stood, and managed to stay standing, "Okay... I zink I got zis..."
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:03 pm

(I should probably get up if I want to go to BWW today...)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:05 pm

Greyson sighed... He shifted, adjusting his arms around Tina so he could flop down onto his back, pulling the curled-up otter with him. He held her on his chest, petting her curly hair and winding himself around her... he could protect her. Tina wanted his love, his help, and he felt like he could really give her everything he had to offer. The hybrid leaned his head against hers, giving her little kisses on the top of her head.

---

"I dunno..." Shiloh was starting to pout again, though she would never admit it. The stoat hated feeling helpless in any way, but this was by far the worst... she could function fine, she wasn't injured, she just couldn't see what she was doing.

---

Nani sniffled again, feeling rather miserable with the entire situation. She was physically weak and ill, and now emotionally a mess as well. The ocelot pitifully slumped on him, nearly limp as he held her up. "I love you..."

---

Laura watched nervously when Roy stood up again, and relaxed ever so slightly when he managed to stay standing. "At least it helps... Are you alright? Not hurting or anything?" She was still freaked out after the incident when Lance attached the leg and made Roy scream in pain like that... the marten couldn't help but look at the device like it was evil.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:07 pm

(Hey Chirpy!!! Check yo phone!!! I sent you somethig! <3)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:24 pm

(*stuffs sushi in my face* I'm back at the sushi place again... It's so good... *dies* ouo *totally imagines a Ronah date here*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:43 pm

(YESSSSSSS!!!!

Jonah: .////."

Lolz. They need stuff to do but I dun know what! *flails and dies* DX Damn it!!!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:46 pm

(It's Japanese AND Thai food, but so good... *dies* And it's really nice inside, too.

Roxy: o////o?

ME NEITHER! *dies and smushes them together*)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Jonah: O////O! Um...hi...? >////o )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:57 pm

(Roxy: o//n//o H-hey...

e3e~)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 12:58 pm

Jonah: >////<"

They're so awks XD JONAH! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE A WOMANIZER!!

Jonah: >///////<"

XD )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:00 pm

(Hurhurhur... e3e~

Roxy: o/////o'

He needs to cook for her. Because reasons. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2014 1:11 pm

HE DOES!!!

Jonah: >////<"

But I have no idea how to start this whole thing so... *dies* DX)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: