The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:25 pm

(Dawn: ^^ I'm Dawn. Your mama is very pretty Jasper. It's nice to meet you Phillip owo)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Devashroud Second in Command
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:41 pm

(Scotty: *chuckles*

Shay: >/////<" *facedesk*

Hehehehe... XD

Jasper: owo! *purrs*)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:42 pm

(Should we rp?)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:45 pm

(Itd give me an excuse to take a break from Supernatural.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:45 pm

(Stone: *stands up and kisses Scotty* <3

Alpha: .////."

One thing that I thought about was Stone in Pantheon... Maybe he was originally drafted into the malitia, but was discharged because of his heart problems eventually?)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:46 pm

(We could, while I procrastinate from studying. o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:49 pm

(Yay for procrastination! XD I dunno, I guess if you guys want to.

And that would be interesting... o3o" I'll think about that. I'm looking forward to holiday breaks when I can work on Pantheon without interruption. X3)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:50 pm

(Yeah i want to ^^)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:50 pm

You mean militia right Blueh? Unless thats just semantics

WE IS ALL HERE LET'S DO IT!!! *super excited*)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:51 pm

(We might as well start up again. XP

Okay. ouo" I still imagine him maybe working for the government still, too, but not necessarily fighting?

Yeah, that's what I meant. o3o" Whoops. Fucking iPad keyboard.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:52 pm

(Yeah, Stone is one of Roy's trusted friends, so he likely has some sort of awesome job helping him out. XD

Okay, um... o3o" Do I need to start or does someone else have an idea? They just reached the base and are now able to run out and attack shit. XD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm

(Yeah idk could you start please XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:54 pm

(I think I can get a start out real fast...well at like half the speed I used to be able to. XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:56 pm

(Aw yeah. XD And will most likely be known as Uncle Stone by Roy's children. XD

I have nothing. o3o" But attacking shit is fun. XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:57 pm

(Uhhhhh... *flails* I can't control what your characters do, but I can give like a basic "oh hey shit is going down" post. XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:58 pm

(I got something just gimme a minute. *slow typy with one hand* o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 9:59 pm

(*gets my battle music ready* o3o)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:04 pm

(Battle music... XDDD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:05 pm

The time was upon them. As the airships drew into their landing sites, Ali stood from her seat. Troops filed out of the back to where of all places? The roof of one of the Sect's buildings deep in the heart of their base. How the Devas had gotten this far in without raising suspicions was anyones guess. Whatever the case, in spite of being deep in enemy territory they had retained what little element of surprise they had left.

"Alright," Lance said stepping off with Umbra behind him, "Talk to us, EJ, what are we looking for exactly?"

The dragon in question could've cared less about what their true goal was however any opportunity to smash the Sect's stuff was a chance she wouldn't pass up.

(Eh it's not much but that's all I've got. XD

Star Fox Assault's OST helps there, its packed with songs I'd want behind me if I went to war XDDD)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:07 pm

Eventually Flare and Duel made their way to where the prisoners were being held. She would set them free and then hand them to Duel to be teleported back to the Safekeep to be taken care of and out of the way. This also left some more room on the air crafts so that they could take in more people. Both of them gave off a small glow so that they could see what they were doing. After a while she found a dhole. "We're getting you out of here, just hold still ok." she whispered to the prisoner. Duel never said a word, he had a small black bear clinging to one of his legs. This gave him some more room to teleport more people. Amigo on the other hand was making sure no guards would disturb Flare and Duel.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:13 pm

Roy's stomach was tying itself in knots, with anxiety building up inside of him as the aircraft landed. This was it. Hopefully, this would be the last battle he would ever be in. Calm down. You're not alone in this. Laura is in there somewhere, and she needs you. Roy's little inner monologue helped a little, but not that much. He had a very bad sinking feeling about this, and his grip tightened around his weapon. It made a slight indent of his fingers and his palm around it.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:14 pm

Umbra set a hand on Roy's shoulder almost sensing his nervousness.

"We'll be fine." he assured though he honestly wasn't sure about it himself, not that it showed
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:18 pm

(WHY AM I AS TALL AS PIT. WHAT THE FUCK.)

Roy looked over at Umbra, saying, "You're not really 'elpeeng zat much." He seemed to be making it worse... Like creating new ways for this to end very, very terribly. "Zhust, be careful."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:19 pm

"For one thing, I'm Isaac, not EJ," Isaac complained to Lance, irritated that he had to helped organize an attack when most of these people didn't know or like him. They all seemed to assume his kid brother was in charge. "You're supposed to kill Sect soldiers, free prisoners, and help Roy locate Julianne. We're trying to just take it all out in one hit. Destroying labs and stuff is a bonus. Now git out there and let me focus on not being shot out of the sky."

----

Teleporting was a good idea, but there was a panic inside the base, with soldiers and guards trying to stop the escape while the prisoners ran around and tried not to get killed in the mayhem. Some of the guards ended up working with the Devas, though; these were people like Aaron and Gabe, who had been forced into working for the Sect. Things ran a little smoother once they got more people helping them, especially since those people had keys to the cells holding the prisoners.

Flare wound up finding the poor dhole in a dark cell; it was pitch black inside, without even a tiny bit of light. The individual inside had some sort of brain activity monitor hooked up to her head, and her wrists and ankles were bound. She couldn't move, couldn't see... She was pitifully thin, and her hair was clumpy and dirty. Her response to her rescuers was fear at first, and she cringed away from them, closing her eyes against the light.

----

Chase and Sasha were right behind Roy, backing him up. Chase nudged the bat when he saw how stiff he was, saying, "Let's go, Roy... no time to waste." The canine then led the way, leaving his two siblings to follow. He was headed to the building Julianne would be in; Shiloh had described it before they set off. "She's this way!"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2014 10:22 pm

(Sorry if I'm a little slow, I'm trying to respond to everyone at once. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: