The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 6:58 pm

XDDDDDD That's fucked up.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:01 pm

(I know. o3o' That's the point. And it's a funny meme, alright? >3>"

P!Roy: >A>"...

Oh stop it. Now P!Lucas can give you prophetic dreams and shit. At least, that's how I picture him coming back into the story... XD)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:02 pm

*rolls eyes* )
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 7:03 pm

(o3o")
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:36 am

(WHEN WILL THIS INFERNAL ICE HELL END????? *dies* IT'S FUCKING MARCH FOR P!ROY'S SAKE.

P!Roy: ... I'm not even going to ask.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:21 am

(I dunno! Throw some salt all over the ground! XD)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:25 am

(*throws salt everywhere* *salt freezes* OH COME ON

Hai. ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:38 am

(Pffft... XD

Hai. o3o)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 am

(o3o"~

Yvette: *makes a snowbat outside* ouo Come on, the weather is great!

Roy: I'll stay eenside, zank you. -A-")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:50 am

(Laura: *gets a running start, then jumps and faceplants in the snow* ... *starts to laugh, muffled by the snow, her shoulders shaking*

Celeste: *grins and flops down next to her*

Isaac: *trying to teach EJ how to iceskate on a frozen lake* You're fine! Just move your feet...

EJ: *wobbles, flails, then falls forward and grabs at Isaac* Eeep! O~O!)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 11:56 am

(Nice job, Laura. XD 10/10

Roy: ._.' *looks for Laura and Celeste* ...I zink ze snow ate zem.

Isaac... I don't think that's working. o3o"

Rachel: *skates and does a graceful jump* o7o!!

Midnight: *goes Yvette and makes more snowanimals* o3o!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:13 pm

(She's a fun little fluffball. XD

Dering sisters: *flop around in the snow, going from laying there to pretty much wrestling with each other*

Little marten-kittens are at play. XD

EJ: OAO *clinging to Isaac, trying not to fall*

Isaac: I'm helping him... It's fine. ^^' *trying to hold him up and not fall over himself* EJ, just... calm down... get your feet under you... *trying not to laugh at his clumsy little brother*

EJ: I have poor balance, okay?! *feet slide all over the place as he tries to straighten up before he gives in, lets go of Isaac, and falls on his butt* Ow...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 pm

( [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] This ia cute, okay? I just wanted to die. >u< It reminds me of Tinson.

Speaking of them... Greyson is like a white dwarf. Hot, but not really bright. XD

Tina: >A>"

Roy: ...*can't help but laugh a little as he watches them*

Rachel: *stops before them* Ezhay, are you okay?! ono?

That looked like it hurt... o3o")
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:38 pm

(Pfft, don't make fun of Greyson! XD (I still need to post, don't I...?)

Greyson: ....... I'm not stupid. ono

Laura: *gets up after her little playfight, absolutely covered in snow* Come give me a hug, Roy! *laughs and heads toward him, arms outstretched* I'm coooold!

Celeste: *laughing, just as snow-covered as her sister*

EJ: I'm fine.... *rubs at his lower back with one hand* But that hurt...

Isaac: Hmm... maybe sledding would be better for you than ice-skating...)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:40 pm

(Yes, you do. And come on, that was funny... Atleastforme,anyway

Tina: >A>"

Roy: *shies away* I'll pass right now, zank you! oAo"

Laura, hug him anyway. e3e

Rachel: Yeah, probably... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 12:50 pm

(I don't think Tina is amused... XD

Laura: Roooy, come baaack! *laughing, still walking after him with her arms outstretched*

There is no escaping, Roy!

EJ: Can someone help me get off the ice...? >~< ... Please?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:05 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
Roy let out a content sigh as he shifted with Laura in his arms to a more comfortable position-- he was kind of lying down with her against his chest on the couch with the blanket tangled between their legs, "Eef I fall asleep on you, I apologize een advance... Buht I'm kind of tired."

---

"Y-yeah, just, I think it's about what Greyson freaked out over... Or, who. It was a woman that looked a lot like him...." Phillip replied, admitting out of the blue, "My head hurts..."

"Oh Gods you're okay..." Tina breathed, holding onto the hybrid's face in slightly shaking hands, "A-are you alright...?" Her eyes were worried, and refused to leave her boyfriend's face.

"You mean, fall asleep with me on you," Laura corrected with a little smile, not that she had a problem with being cuddled. She idly rubbed at his chest again with one hand, rubbing her cheek against him as well.

----

"Come sit down..." Shiloh suggested, confused by his description of someone who looked a lot like Greyson. The half-blind stoat shuffled backwards towards the couch again, tugging Phillip along with her.

Greyson blinked, still dazed, though after a moment he realized he was in a rather uncomfortable position on the floor, slumped against the door, and Tina was hunching down over him, holding his head in her hands. "Uhh..." He made a little noise, squirming around to try to shift into a more upright position, armored tail thrashing a little bit. The downside to all of the scales on his back was that they were heavy, stiff, and hard... falling on them and trying to get up could be a little difficult, especially when in an awkward position after passing out. He managed to get himself upright, still leaning against the door. "I'm okay... How'd I get on the floor...?"
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 1:42 pm

(Nope. XD

Roy: No! >A<

Rachel: 'ere, I'll 'elp you... *helps EJ off the lake* We'll... Not do zis again.

*imagines Greyson like a turtle on his back* *bad pokerface* o7o"... Or in Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story, if Bowser trips, he flails on his back as you spam the X button, trying to get him to get up and not die... XD)

"Mmn..." Roy let out a small noise, signifying that he heard her, and agreed with what she said. He nestled his head against her, a faint purr coming from his chest again.

(I'm running out of what to say with them... o3o")

---

"O-okay..." Phillip wandered over to the couch with her, practically guiding her to it, "I-I'm okay, really..." It still kind of freaked him out now, especially because he really didn't know when it was going to happen.

Tina let go of Greyson, a concerned look on her face as she told him, "Y-you passed out... What happened? You looked like you just saw a ghost or something..."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:05 pm

(Hey!)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:10 pm

(... That moment when you're attempting to draw a family portrait, and one of the people is 6'5", another is 5'7", another about 4'10", and the last is less than three feet tall, being like four years old. XD ALL OF THE HEIGHT DIFFERENCES DEAR GAWD.)

Greyson fell quiet again at that. Had he really seen what he thought he had? Letting out a shaky breath, he lifted one hand to brush some of his hair out of his face, thinking over what just happened... "I, I just... I saw someone, while getting groceries..."

Shiloh sat with Phillip, still holding onto him. She was a little bit paranoid about all the grief his clairvoyance could give him.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:18 pm

(What family are you trying to draw? XD Also rp? I can start if you want.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:19 pm

(Oh God... XD Wow.)

"Who?" This someone obviously freaked Greyson out... And it couldn't be the Sect, could it? That sounded really unlikely, but to her, it still could have happened... She tried not to think about it.

Phillip finally pipped up, "T-Tina..." That got his sister's attention, and she turned her green gaze from her boyfriend to her brother, "I-I had a vision... And I think I might know who that was."

"...what?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:47 pm

(The Alois family; it was a request from Sanne (Orion). Aura is like... so friggin' tiny in her mom's arms. No wonder she's such a clingy child. Reiki is nearly six and a half feet tall! It must be the safest feeling ever to be held by her! Nothing can get you when your giant, warrior-woman mother is holding you.

I plan on studying after this sketch, but then maybe you and I can plan some collabs/trades/etc. Because I like doodling and you like coloring. XD Anyways... we should probably make Sue have the baby. o3o" I had been waiting for Pluto to get a character involved, but he never did.)

Shiloh poked at Phillip, wanting him to spit it out already. "What? Spit it out, Greyson's on the floor acting like a statue." The pangolin hadn't moved or said anything ever since he sat up and told Tina that he was alright. He just... sat there. Looking wide-eyed and panicked.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 pm

Phillip flinched a little when Shiloh poked at him like that, before collecting himself, "O-okay, okay... Just, I can't tell how far in the future this is, but..." Phillip turned to speak more towards Greyson, "The person you saw... It was your mother, wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 3:59 pm

(Oh well then XD

Yeah we can plan out some stuffs once you're done studying. I'll go ahead and make us a starting post ^w^)

Pippa had been cuddling with Chase on the couch, but right now she had left her boyfriend's side. She was starting to get quite hungry so she thought that they should least have something to eat. Of course she would have something simple, but this time she didn't feel like eating something leafy. So Pippa started to make some soup. Her messy fluffy tail started to wag back and forth once she smelled the pleasant aroma.

---

After the long hours, it was finally here. Flare quickly wrapped up the little newborn baby once he was all nice and clean up. The orange feline was exhausted even more, making sure the baby was healthy and fine took a lot out of her. Flare saw that the newest addition to her now big family looked a lot like Finn. He had the same blue eyes, he had more goat like features, and was mostly white. He could've been a little copy of Finn is he didn't have grey spots on him. Flare went over to Sue so that she could put her newborn in his mother's arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: