The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
CharmedPluto
Devashroud Second in Command
CharmedPluto

Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:10 pm

"That's not what I had in mind..." Lance admitted, "But he apparently my 12 year old friend is the expert here."
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:18 pm

"You know I'm just a midget. Anyways come on you might find someone that you like." Calvin replied.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:36 pm

Lance sighed, "Right. So I guess just tell me when you see one..."

They continued walking. Lance's hands were still a little dirty though from the oil and grease he'd been working with.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Soon enough as they were walking a beautiful white and dark grey fox started to come into view. She had dark pink hair with lighter pink highlights and her eyes were a soft pink color. She seemed to have marking around her eyes and her tail was white and grey blue and her ear tips were grey blue. She was wearing a sleeveless red dress that had a black sash tied around her waist.

"Dude..." Calvin whispered.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:41 pm

Blueleaf wrote:
"I don't know about you, Greyson, but she looks a hell of a lot like you." Phillip replied, aware of his sister kind of staring at him as Greyson slowly started to react in a manner that didn't make him pass out.

Greyson really didn't want to hear it. He kept himself curled up in an armored ball, just wishing that the stranger he saw would go away... he had wanted to meet her when he was little, but now... He couldn't even handle catching a glimpse of her.

----

(MEANWHILE IN A BATHTUB.)

It was so nice to be able to take a bath in a private bathroom... The one in the infirmary wasn't the most private situation, and she had only gotten one real bath while there, the rest of the time just being able to use a hairbrush and damp cloth if she wanted them.

Laura relaxed in the bathtub, letting out a sigh and sinking down into the water. She drowsily just rested in the warm water; it felt so nice. She was so sore.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:47 pm

Lance glanced over and his eyes widened.

"Well hello..." he said staring after her as she passed them.

"Forget what I said about there not being girls here..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:50 pm

"..." Phillip watched Greyson, now wondering if he shouldn't have said that... Tina was giving him kind of a look, and he recoiled a little. Shit... What are we supposed to do now?

---

(e3e)

Roy gently strummed the strings of his guitar, making a face at how out of tune this thing was... he really hadn't played it at all recently, and now that he didn't have to worry about the war anymore, so he could focus on one of his passions. The bat's ears twitched as he tuned it (his sensitive ears helped a lot), as he absentmindedly listened to the bathroom... Laura was in there, and he didn't really want to leave her alone.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 9:52 pm

Silverfur wrote:
Once she finally finished making her soup she called out to Chase. "Chase the soup's ready! Do you want anything to drink?" She poured one bowl for herself and did the same for Chase's bowl. The Papillion got herself a glass of warm water to drink.

---

"I have to go so...later cousin." Flare said and left them in peace.

Finn was right next to Sue. "He's so beautiful." he murmured and rubbed his son's soft head.

---

Since Flare left her family, she tried to remember what she was doing before that. Oh yeah...Felicity..., she thought. The orange cat came back to check on her dhole patient, it was surprising that she could even stand since she had been quite wobbly on her way to Felicity.

Chase sat up when Pippa called out, calling back, "No, it's alright." He cleared off their coffee table so she would have somewhere to set the bowls once she returned to the living room.

----

Sue tiredly laid her head back, just happy that it was over. "We... need to name him." She was a little out of breath still, sounding tired.

----

Felicity was standing up when Flare returned; she was getting just a little bit of exercise by trying to walk around her room. She looked up when Flare returned, her eyes growing wide at the sight of her. "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Viola looked over and saw Lance looking at her, the woman started to feel extremely uncomfortable with him just staring at her.

"Go talk to her." he whispered.

---

The fluffy dog came back with the bowls of soup for them. "I hope you like it." Pippa said and handed him his bowl. She sat right next to him and her tail started to wag, she loved being near Chase. He made her feel safe and secure.

---

"...Lindon." Finn said. it was the first thing that came to his mind, he knew that Sue wanted to name her children after earthy things.

---

"I don't even know anymore..." she admitted and almost fell to the floor, luckily she managed to catch herself just in time. "I'm okay..." Flare said. However it wasn't clear if she was saying that to Felicity or if she was talking to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:00 pm

Greyson sort of wanted to just cry... He stayed locked up in a ball, starting to say in a voice with a slight whine, as though he was barely holding back that crying he was tempted to do, "I... I just... I gave up on ever knowing her. She... she didn't want me... anything to do with me..."

----

Laura relaxed in the water for a little while, until it started to feel closer to room temperature than it was warm. She moved to sit up, reaching up to grasp the edges of the tub, but when she started to move upright, a spasm of pain gripped her abdomen. The marten gasped from the sudden pain, but wasn't too alarmed-- she cramped up quite often while she healed, particularly in her torso and upper legs. But why now of all times?! Her ears pinned back, she tried to move again, more slowly, but couldn't seem to get up by herself... The marten sat int he tub, still, for several long moments... When the cramping didn't let up, and the water started to feel a little cold, she realized she was going to need help. Sitting in gradually-chilling water was just going to make the stiffness worse.

"Um... Roy?" Laura called tentatively, knowing he was just out in the other room because she could hear his guitar.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:04 pm

Lance took a breath and walked over trying to look confident in spite being really fuckin tired.

"Uh Hi." he said waving a little.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Having finished his plate of cardiac arrest as Roxy had put it, Jonah started cleaning up a bit before he got ready to go.

"Storm, Roxy and I are heading out! Don't destroy the place while we're gone." he called.

"When have I ever done so?" the AI replied.

"Fair enough."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:10 pm

"Thank you," Chase told her, taking the bowl. "I'm sure it's great. You've had my cooking, remember?" He was not a very good cook. He could make eggs, bacon, grilled cheese sandwiches, and coffee. Pretty much it.

---

Sue smiled a bit when he suggested a name. She couldn't really think well enough to try to come up with something right now, and that name... sounded nice. "I like it."

---

Felicity hurried forward, as best as she could hurry, and reached out to grasp one of Flare's arms. "Come sit down..." The dhole tried to help the cat over to the bed, a little shaky as well but not nearly as bad as Flare.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:11 pm

"..." Tina wasn't normally like this, but... She wanted to confront Greyson's mother. She really did. But she didn't think that would do any good. She felt the urge to want to hurt Michelle, but that really wouldn't help the situation. "G-Greyson..." The otter didn't really know what to do to confront her boyfriend, who seemed to be on the verge of tears.

---

Roy's strumming suddenly stopped when he heard Laura's tentative voice, and he put his guitar down on the couch, moving over to the bathroom door kind of stiffly. The bat called through the door, trying not to sound worried, "Yeah, I'm 'ere... Ees somezing wrong? Are you alright?"

---

Now fully dressed and her hair combed, Roxy waited for Jonah to finish cleaning up, "You know, you could have finished cleaning up if you would let me help..." Jonah never really let her touch that much in the kitchen, which was practically his.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:15 pm

Greyson sniffled a little, just wishing that he had never seen her. All of those years of wanting to know his mother... and this was how it had to happen, when he was finally content with not knowing her. He wrapped his arms over his head, tucking his chin down to his chest as he pulled at his hair.

----

"I... I can't get up," Laura said in a small, embarrassed voice, knowing very well that Roy would hear her with those keen ears. "I got too stiff and now I'm stuck... in the bathtub..." She wanted to just submerge herself and hide, ears flat and face red.
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:20 pm

"I like your cooking." Pippa replied. They were simple, but it was nice to have something simple for once. She new how to make a lot of things, except for a lot of complicated things.

---

"Then that's his name...Lindon...little Lin." he said and kissed Sue's forehead.

---

"I'm fine..." she said. She didn't push the dhole away, she didn't have the strength to anyways. She was so tired, helping her cousin give birth to her third baby took so much out of her.

---

"Hi...um...are you okay? You look really tired." Viola said.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm

"G-Greyson..." Tina knelled down again, and wanted to get him to stop pulling at his hair, but she didn't really know how to. "Stop, please... We'll work it out..."

---

"W-whaht!?" Roy's face suddenly flushed, his hazel eyes going a little wide. The bat stood there for a moment, not sure of what to do as he took it in... He stammered a little, "O-okay, um... I-I'll 'elp, buht..." Y-you're not decent!
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:37 pm

"Hm?" Lance muttered, "Oh, yeah a little I've been working on aircraft all day. You must be new around here, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2015 10:38 pm

"I'm Viola, if you're tired you might want to go and get some sleep." she replied.
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 7:47 am

"Yeah you're probably right, but Im a little hopped up on Red Bull and Coffee..." Lance admitted.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:36 am

(Oh God... Now I imagine Lance pouring Red Bull into his coffee and just chugging the entire thing...)
Back to top Go down
CharmedPluto
CharmedPluto

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 11:56 am

Lance: I have...its nice for the first two hours but after that *airplane crashing noises*

Picture getting beaten with a frying pan while crashing into a brick wall...going at least 50 miles an hour and the driver has no idea what brakes are so they dont try to slow down.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 12:47 pm

(Odd Expression Meme: Roxy

1.) Vigorously trying to ignore someone who's trying to get their attention from across the room.

Roxy: *squeezes under a table* Shitshitshitshitshit--!

2.) Trying to seduct and make out with their favourite food.

Roxy: *makes out with ice cream*

...I don't even want to know how that'll work... ene

3.) They have a song stuck in their head that they can't remember the title or lyrics to.

Roxy: ARE YOU SHITTING ME???????

4.) Trying to read the instructions to a blender, which happen to be written in French.

Roxy: Uh... *tries reading it out loud and fails*

Roy: ...Zhust stop. Please. ene I'll do eet. Zhust stop.

Roxy: Was it that bad? ._.'

Rachel: ...Yes. ene

5.) Just saw Robert Downey Jr. walk down the street.

Roxy: ...*clings to him* *muffled screaming*

I feel like she would like Iron Man... o3o" And Marvel in general.

6.) Is having a very disjointed 'Happy Birthday' sung to them at a Chinese restaurant.

Roxy: *facepalms* Jonaaaaaaah... >////>' Staaaaaaaap...

7.) Being a fucking creepy stalker.

Roxy: *stalks Viola and Lance* ene...

8.) Trying to be thankful to their Grandmother, who just knit them an incredibly ugly sweater.

Roxy: *bad poker face* Um... Thanks...?

9.) Getting incredibly defensive about their sense of fashion.

Roxy: YOU DO NOT DISS CROP TOPS, THANKS. >81And I like my bellybutton piercing! >A>' I'm not covering up just because you're uncomfortable, so go fuck yourself.

10.) Their BFF has informed them of their complete determination to grow muttonchops.

Roxy: VIOLA YOU DON'T NEED MUTTONCHOPS STOP

11.) If gay: just turned straight. If straight: just turned gay.

Roxy: *suddenly gay* ... ._. *looks at Viola* ...I'm kind of turned on right now.

12.) Just found out that their fave actor just got cast as their fave character in a movie they've been looking forward to.

Roxy: *literally has too many to count* o3o"...

Bored. o7o" And trying to nurse a super spicy capicola... *chugs water*

Oh God... o3o"...

Roxy: Lance, go the fuck to bed.)
Back to top Go down
Silverfur
Devashroud Healer
Devashroud Healer
Silverfur

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:02 pm

(I'm totally doing one for Viola once my schoolwork is done XP)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 pm

(Good idea. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...   Oh mai... This is new... - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: