The Kolerin Forests
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat
CalendarCalendar
Latest topics
» TKF: Revelations
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 6:39 pm by Blueleaf

» Art Page for Kolerin
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2016 7:24 pm by CharmedPluto

» -Kolerin Character Directory-
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2016 8:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Chirpy's Character Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2016 8:03 pm by Chirpingsong

» Nonsense About Character Quirks/Headcanons
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2016 7:41 pm by Cay

» Pluto's People
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 4:32 pm by CharmedPluto

» Cayllen's fab character page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2016 10:19 pm by Cay

» Kolerin Story Page
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2016 4:44 pm by Blueleaf

» Blue's Children
Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:01 pm by Blueleaf

Statistics
We have 9 registered users
The newest registered user is Cay

Our users have posted a total of 36737 messages in 66 subjects

Oh mai... This is new...(2)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Blueleaf
Devashroud Second in Command
Blueleaf

Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:14 pm

(Yes, please. o7o 

Aaron: >///>" 

Me neither. XD I don't think he would attempt any pickup lines on her, but we can see what happens. XD)

Anna glanced in the direction of the living room, but she didn't see anything, so she looked back at EJ. The little smile on her face was still there as she replied, "That's very sweet of you, EJ. What did you bring for her? Or am I not supposed to know?" Anna was glad the cat was better, but he would never be fully healed. She knew that, as much as she didn't want to know. The same was for both Roy and Rachel, especially Roy. Finding out that he had a prosthetic was enough trauma any mother should go through for their child, and she had a hunch, a sickening feeling, that it wasn't over just yet, "Anyway, I'm sure she wouldn't really mind if it didn't turn out well. It's the thought that counts, right?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:34 pm

(Hehe, okays. ouo I might post this character sketch, too.)

EJ gave a devious little smile, "It's a little something special... I found an old music box and fixed it up." He poured more batter on his pan, making another pancake while still being careful with his slightly burned finger until he could take a break to find a band-aid. The little cat looked up at Anna, asking, "How are things over here...?" He didn't want to admit that he missed living with them... as much as he had missed the Barnabys, he hated being away from the twins, and he'd even grown attached to Anna and Richard. It was hard to choose who to stay with.

---

Meanwhile, Nani was finishing up at the infirmary. Since new healers were being trained, including Shay and Celeste, there was more time for the current healers to take breaks. The ocelot was checking up on Sue, her last duty for the day unless there was an emergency; she loved watching as the hybrid's belly slowly began to round out and extend as the baby within her grew... She wasn't very big yet, but big enough for people to know that she was pregnant, rather than just getting a little tubby. Practically purring, she gave Sue a hug before the hybrid left, then started a little tidying up before she left to enjoy her down time.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:43 pm

(Ooh, awesome! ouo But I'm not really liking how this skunk is coming along..... ono ) 

Faintly surprised at the gift, but understanding it at the same time, Anna knew that Rachel would love it. The bat had one as a child, but grew our of it as she got older, so it would bring back nastolga to her. She was quiet for a second, before replying, "It's alright. It's taking a while to get used to the Safekeep, but we can adapt. I'm just glad we're finally here.... How are the Barnabys?" The older she bat didn't really know the young couple well, but was thankful for them as they took care of Roy and Rachel when she was not present, and raised EJ since he was 8. 

---

Aaron wasn't really sure what to do with himself now, to be honest. Being home with Scotty and Stone was a little awkward, as he knew about their 'relationship'. It was awkward to third-wheel, so he didn't really like to be there. However, he didn't have many friends, so he was kind of left wandering around the Safekeep, but was kind of in a good mood today. He wasn't as sore and stiff as he had been before, thanks to Nani, so he didn't have to worry about neck or shoulder pain as much anymore.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:46 pm

(Duel is helping me with my little skunk XD I love his hair >w< also Chirp can I color the sketch and if you don't have a set color I can come out with some ideas or if you have some ideas I can color them for you and show you what she would look like.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:53 pm

(*flails and falls over* I don't like mine. ;n; I want her to have short, fluffy hair, like this girl I see in my school, but I have no idea how to do it. *dies*)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 pm

(A skunk sounds kinda hard to draw... ^^')

"They're doing really well..." EJ's expression softened, and he carefully flipped the pancake in the pan, "I can't believe how much Mimi has grown..." It was a little heartbreaking, yet heartwarming, when the three-year-old walked over to him and just wanted to sit on his lap for a while, as though she was afraid he was going to disappear again. Then the looks Quinn and Wright gave him... the way they both checked on him multiple times in the night, as though just waiting for him to vanish or be taken away. Once, he had pretended to stay asleep when Wright came into his room and just sat there with him for hours... he just hadn't had the nerve to try to talk to or even look at him.

He didn't realize his ears were drooping slightly, as he thought about all the grief he had caused the family, "They're doing really well... I'm glad they're safe..."

----

Nani was trying to decide what to do with her downtime as she meandered down one of the many hallways of Safekeep. She considered taking a nap, but then again, she might want to do some housekeeping... I don't want to do any more work right now, though! I'm tired... Quinn was busy with the surgery, so I had more to do today than usual... I wonder what Aaron's up to. Maybe I can just hang out with him for a while.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:01 pm

(We are now at the name phase.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:05 pm

(I'll either color this sketch with pencils or digitally at some point, but you may color it if you want to, Sil. ouo I have her color scheme planned out. I still have to come up with a name for her, too... ^^')
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:08 pm

(It's mostly the marking, and how there's usually 2 white markings down their back onto her tail. *dies*) 

Anna inwardly kind of wished she didn't ask that question, as she saw the distance look in his eyes, and the way his ears angled back a little.... And she remembered their reunion, how EJ was crying in happiness. Never, as long as she had known him, had ever seen him that happy. She was snapped from her thoughts when EJ spoke again, before saying, "Everyone is.... You can't give up hope, EJ. Hope is very strong, and can even move the weakest of people. I know they were hoping that you were okay, and Roy and Rachel.... That was what drove them on to find you again. They love you. And I know they're very strong individuals." 

---

Aaron's two coloured gaze scanned the hallways, as he was starting to get a layout of the Safekeep. However, the hallways all looked familiar, so it was kind of difficult to pick them out. I think the infirmary is one more left.... He found himself drawn to that place, as Nani was there, but he didn't want to distract her from her duties. However, when he saw her moving through the crowd, looking a little tried, his eyes brightened a little as he went to see her, "Hey." It was clear he was in a good mood today, which didn't come that often.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:19 pm

(He shall be named Josh Ink. )
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:20 pm

(Posted on the art page! ouo)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:22 pm

(XD Cool name.)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:34 pm

"Y-yeah... you're right..." EJ agreed with a smile, then indicated the plate and asked her sweetly, "Do you want a pancake?" Of course, he couldn't say they were only for Rachel... he had made too many for just one person, anyway. The little cat kind of just wanted to hug Anna every time she talked to him, because she reminded her so much of his own mother... not that he'd ever tell her that aloud.

---

Nani turned when she heard a voice, and she was surprised to see a rather happy-looking Aaron approaching her, "Hi... I was just coming to look for you. I'm off for the rest of the day." She smiled up at him, hoping he was so happy because he wanted to spend some time with her.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:41 pm

(Come on. Hug it out. Hug it ouuuuuuuuuut..... *dies* I need to draw Anna and EJ together because reasons. And feels. </3) 

Smiling when EJ brightened up a little, she was quiet before responding, "Yes, thank you. Just one, though." She wasn't all that hungry in the morning, really, but a pancake would be nice, "You should probably go check on Rachel as well... She'll be up soon." The woman went to grab plates for herself, as well as one for Richard later, as EJ had Rachel covered already. 

---

"Oh, really?" The panther was faintly surprised that the ocelot was already off, but was thankful for it because she did look quite tired and needed some downtime. And, there was the idea that she was looking for him, "Well, I'm here now." He replied as they started to walk a little down the hallway again-- Aaron was distracted by that all too familiar clenching feeling in his chest, but he tried to act nonchalant as he ignored it. "What do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:49 pm

(Yes... just yes... *heart dies* I should try that, too... Maybe I'll attempt a hug pose. XD)

"Oh, okay," EJ was happy to be done with cooking, glad he had gotten away with just one burned finger. He washed his hands off at the kitchen sink, but didn't realize he had smudges of flour on his face, too, as he left the kitchen and headed to Rachel's room. He knocked softly, in case she was already awake and was getting dressed or something. When he didn't hear an answer, he opened the door a little and poked his head in, seeing Rachel's brunette head poking out from underneath her blankets.

Unable to help but start purring quietly, he stepped into the room and shut the door softly behind him, then padded over to the bed and leaned down to press a drawn out, loving smooch to Rachel's temple and murmured her name.

---

Nani nodded, glad that she finally had a decent break without having to beg for it. She laughed softly at Aaron's question, replying honestly, "Something relaxing... I've been at the infirmary since five this morning. I really need a day off..."
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:59 pm

(Yes. Hug poses are hard, though. D8 *dies*) 

Anna watched him off, and smiled a little, especially since she noticed the flour on his face and clothes. She then went to clean up after the cat, and hummed a little tune to herself, feeling a little better than she had been in a while. After she finished up, she ate the pancake EJ made for her, and was honestly a little surprised at the taste, as she never tried one with vanilla and cinnamon. However, it was really good, so she didn't complain. 

---

Rachel was curled up under the covers on her bed, her face smushed into the pillow with her hair a mess around her. She didn't hear the door opening and closing, but definitely heard someone gently murmur her name. Her face screwed up a little, before she groggily opened her eyes and rubbed at them, "EZhay...?" Tired and groggy, she looked up at the smaller cat, her ears flopped a little in confusion because she didn't remember him staying the night with her.... 

---

Five in the morning? Jeez.... Aaron was used to waking up early in the morning because of his irregular sleeping patterns, but working from five in the morning wasn't pleasant, even for him, "Well, they're training new healersh, right? Once more are working in the infirmary, you might be able to get one.... I don't like to shee you tired, Nani. You can't care for everyone and not yourshelf, you know."
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:11 pm

(I knowwwww... DX But I'll probably try anyway, and fail miserably.)

"Good morning," EJ purred, amused by her momentary confusion. He gently brushed some hair out of her face with one hand, leaning in to give her another little kiss on the forehead, "I came over this morning so I could spend some time with you... I made you some breakfast all by myself." He was thrilled to be doing nice things for her again, enjoying the moments when he was able to dote over her.

---

"Yes, there are quite a few getting training, but they're just not experienced enough to be trusted with much yet..." Nani replied, then smiled and added, "I really don't mind too much... I'm helping people, even if I'm really tired at the end of the day." She gazed up at him, realizing she wasn't sure where they were walking to, and asked, "Do you want to just head over to my place? I don't have the energy for tree-climbing today..." She laughed a little again, cheerful despite how tired she was.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 pm

(Okay. Even if you think you failed miserably, could I see it? ouo"?) 

Rachel's fuzzy mind was starting to clear up a little as she started to understand what was going on. She blushed a little at the kiss on her forehead again, before EJ pulled away so she could sit up more against the headrest. The blankets were tangled around her legs, as she moved around a bit during her sleep, "You deed...? You deedn't 'ave to...." However, spending some time with EJ was something she wasn't going to give up. "Buht zank you, anyway.... Come seet." The bat shifted over a little so EJ could sit down next to her as she yawned and rubbed at her face again. 

---

"Um, alright." Aaron replied, but he was distracted for a second at the mention of tree climbing. He couldn't forget that day, really. He felt better than he had in a long time, "That'sh find with me.... Where ish it?" The panther found her determination to help people made him want to as well, but what could he really do? Not that much, to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 pm

(Hehe, yes, of course. XD If I get around to sketching it. o3o)

"Okay..." EJ sat down on the mattress next to her, pulling his legs up close to him and draping his arms around his knees. He wasn't wearing shoes or socks at the moment, with both of his paws visible-- one black, one white. The white one had bright pink paw pads that matched his nose, as embarrassing as that was for the already 'cute and fluffy one.' He smiled at Rachel, asking, "Did you sleep well?"

---

"This way..." Nani told him, reaching over to take his hand as she led him down the hall, and around a turn. She kept his hand in hers the whole way, though whether it was because she wanted to make sure they didn't get separated in a crowd or not, nobody could really tell... She was happy to get home, stopping at the door so she could pull out her key and unlock it, "Here we are... you should remember it and stop by occasionally... it gets lonely here all by myself."
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:28 pm

(Ok I'm done coloring. Can I rp with you guys now XD)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:35 pm

(Sure! ouo I think I posted last for Maruel.)
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:36 pm

(Good. o7o And yaaaaaaay! His white paw! <3) 

"Pretty well, actually...." She was a little sore, and stretched her arms up above her head until a popping noise sounded. She sighed in content, before dropping her arms back to her lap again, "Whaht about you...?" Of course she had to ask. She couldn't not ask. Rachel brushed some of her bedhead from her face, her brown eyes tired, but oddly awake now as she gazed at him. 

---

Aaron blushed a little when Nani grabbed his hand and started to steer him in the right direction. He couldn't pull himself to pry it out of her grasp, so he just ignored the slight looks people gave them as he followed Nani. However, when they reached the door, Aaron got his scarred hand back, and replied, "I'll keep it in mind.... Honeshtly, it'sh a bit awkward with my roommate.... You know Shtone, right?" Knowing that Nani was lonely made his heart twinge again, and he knew he should do something about that.
Back to top Go down
Silcat
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:37 pm

(Can you do repost of it?)
Back to top Go down
Chirpingsong
Chirpingsong

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:45 pm

(Ummm... if I can find it... omo')

EJ simply smiled and replied, "Alright, I guess." He didn't want to dwell on his sleeping habits at the moment, instead telling her, "Your breakfast will get cold if you don't eat it soon. I made pancakes, and they fought back." He laughed a little, glad that his burnt finger didn't hurt anymore-- it had just been a slight burn, nothing serious.

---

"Yes, I know him. I also know he's been spending a lot of time with someone... hopefully he'll have better luck this time," Nani replied, walking into her lonely little apartment and closing the door behind him. The ocelot kicked off her shoes and tiredly flopped onto her couch, "Ahhh... I've been on my feet all day..." Her paws were honestly a little sore.
Back to top Go down
Blueleaf
Blueleaf

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Inwardly sighing a little at that, Rachel was going to pry farther, because she honestly couldn't help it, but EJ cut her off before she could say anything. To further distract her, Rachel's stomach growled, and she held it a little sheepishly, "Pancakes sound good.... Deed you eat as well?" She couldn't help but smile anyway at the comment that the pancakes somehow fought back, but then it dawned on Rachel that he probably burned himself, but it must have not been that major. She started to eat her breakfast, and was surprised at the taste.... She remembered it from spending the night once with the Barnabys back she lived in Redwillow with Roy. 

---

And that's exactly the reason. Aaron replied silently in his head as he took off is shoes and joined Nani on the couch, but more gracefully as he sat down. The panther looked around the ocelot's apartment-- it was kind of plain, but it had a bit of a homey touch to it. He returned his gaze back to Nani, "I can only imagine.... I'm alsho not going to let you leave this couch, you undershtand? If you need anything, let me get it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh mai... This is new...(2)   Oh mai... This is new...(2) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh mai... This is new...(2)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Kolerin Forests :: Kolerin :: Kolerin Roleplay-
Jump to: